Showing Sally Ch. 14

Story Info
Sally gets exposed and gets some news.
5.5k words
4.6
9.4k
7
6

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,027 Followers

Showing Sally Ch 14

We had a quiet evening with me sitting in my chair with my legs on the arms so my pussy showed. We found a movie on TV to watch before going to bed. Then, just before it was over, they put that spreader bar on my ankles so I couldn't close my legs while I was sleeping.

Once the movie ended, they told me to go to bed without covers. Ron said, "Since you want to be a nudist, that will be part of it. I for one don't think you will ever go naked all the time, but maybe I'm wrong."

"Ron, Sally will do it. I know her well enough to know she hates clothes and loves to show off to everyone. So, yeah, I think if we can find a legal way for her to be a true nudist, she would do it, no matter who might see her. Of course, it will be hard around her parents because of the way they are. They would never allow anything like that to happen, unless Sally demands them to acknowledge her nudity." Steph said.

"You're right Steph, mom and dad wouldn't agree for me to be naked all the time in front of everyone they knew. They never knew of my dreams and fantasies growing up. But, I think they might understand once I explain that it is what I really do want. But, I will be naked, even if they don't like it. I just hope daddy doesn't get excited seeing his little girl in all her naked glory. It would be so embarrassing for me if he got hard seeing me."

We all laughed and I struggled out of the chair and waddled into my room. I got on the bed, laid on my back with my pussy facing the door. They all stopped by to say goodnight and I went to sleep.

Getting up in the morning wasn't bad. I stumbled some because of the spreader bar, but I managed to make it to the bathroom to pee. Had to take the plug out to poop, but as soon as I did, I washed the plug and stuck it back in. It went in easier this time. I must be doing good about stretching my little hole, so some guy can fuck me back there.

Once I finished in the bathroom, I went to the kitchen where the rest were having coffee. I waddled to the coffee pot, got me a cup and sat down. My little pussy was always on display when the bar was on me. And they did not offer to remove it.

We ate some breakfast and Steve said, "Your clothes are in your box Sally. As soon as you are ready to go out, we'll remove the bar and put a bigger plug in your ass. The rest of the week, we will be doing more and more to expose you and figure out when and where you'll be spanked and ass fucked. Are you ok with all of this?"

"Yeah, I am ok with it all. I do want to research about being a full-time nudist though. I think it would be funny when it comes time for me to marry Mr. Right, I would have to do it naked. But, at least I wouldn't spend a lot of money on a wedding gown." I said, and laughed about it.

Then as an afterthought, I said, "Well, I am looking forward to being naked more, but still not wanting to get spanked again or have a real cock up my ass. I would like to know who will be doing me, though."

"Well, as you know we are all going to spank you again, but it won't be as hard as it was last time. I think we all learned after that. As for who the lucky guy will be, we have talked about it and we have decided there will be 2 of them fucking your ass. Not sure who they are yet, but we know there will be 2 of them. We have it narrowed down to 4 guys, but promise to only let 2 fuck your ass." Steph told me.

"Now wait a minute, I agreed to one guy to fuck my ass. No one ever said there would be 2 different cocks up my ass. I am not sure I want that." I told them.

"Well, it is either our way or we quit with you. No more showing Sally, no more exposing you at all, even though we do enjoy doing it with you. We know how much you enjoy being naked in public and want to continue, but we want some enjoyment too." Ron said.

Then Joan said, "And since you want to argue over everything, and unless you quit totally, we get to spank you more. Instead of 2 spanks from each of us, it will be 5 on your naked ass."

Steph added, "That should be 5 for each cheek. What do you say Sally, is that ok with you? Each of us gets 5 spanks to each of your naked ass cheeks."

"I'll have to think about that, but maybe. I don't want to be spanked at all, but I don't want to quit showing off. And, I did agree that you all control me. So, I can't really say no any longer." I said. Then added, "But, I have to get ready for school. Hope you have something nice for me to wear today."

Steve unlocked the spreader bar from my feet, and I went to the bathroom one more time, brushed my hair, rinsed my mouth and walked out the front door. I was as naked as the day I was born and very proud of myself. I didn't see anyone around today, so just went to my box. I opened it and saw a pair of heels and some cloth.

I pulled the cloth out and found it to be a dress. It was supposed to be a button up the front dress, but I noticed most of the buttons were missing. I put it on and when I had the few buttons hooked, it was just the ones in the very middle of the dress. The top was open and my tits were almost showing, the bottom was open all the way up to my pussy, but it did cover me up. And one more thing, was the dress had straps for my shoulders held by a button on each strap.

I smiled as I put the heels on and buckled them up. I would be showing quite a bit today, even though I was covered. But looking back in the box, I found a pair of scissors. I wondered why they were there. Could it be that they dropped them after they cut the buttons off, or did they plan on me using them later.

I picked up the scissors and looked at my roommates. Joan said, "Just put them in your purse Sally, you will need them later."

Now, I knew that before the day was over, I would be cutting off the few buttons I had left and would probably end up naked. But, this is what I asked for and I've given them the authority to do as they wanted with me, as long as I am not arrested, kicked out of college or lose my virginity. I did as Joan said, and put the scissors in my purse.

Steve said, "Now, Sally you are ready for school. We will text you with instructions throughout the day. In each text, will be something you have to do."

I looked at him with a questioning look. Then Ron said, "That means we will have you do things during the day and if you don't do it the right way, you will be told to cut a button off. You have a chance to keep the dress on and we have a chance to see it gone."

Well, at least I can have some options about being naked or dressed today. I smiled and said, "Well, guess you won't be seeing me naked today, because I plan on doing whatever you want."

"We shall see about that Sally. Now off to school and keep your phone close and on vibrate." Steph told me.

I walked to school, knowing that with every step I took, my pussy and tits might be showing. But, that is part of what I want. I didn't fix the dress if it opened and I'm sure a lot of people got a good look at some of my private parts.

Once I got to school and in class, just before the professor came in, I got the first text. 'Take your dress off Sally.'

I quickly texted back, saying, 'I can't do that in class.'

'Ok, then take the scissors out and cut off the top button.' Came the reply.

They had me and I knew I had to cut a button off, so pulled the scissors out and cut off the top button. I didn't know what to do with it, so just put it in my pocket.

The professor came in, started his lecture, which was boring, but I listened to him talk. I knew he would give a test later so I had to pay attention, even if my pussy was leaking from being partially naked.

As soon as class was over, I stood up, fixed my dress as best I could and walked out. I had another hour to go before my next class and my roommates knew that. They didn't waste any time in texting me.

'Sally, find you a group of girls and ask them if you can lick their pussies.' Was the text I received.

Now they were going a bit far. I'm not a lesbian, but have licked some pussy before. But doing it with strangers was not a great idea. So, I texted back, 'Please, I don't mind eating a girl, but how can I go to a group of girls I don't know to ask them if I can lick them?'

'Well, you are now trying to get out of it we see. So, pull the scissors out and cut off the bottom button.', was the reply.

Damn them, they got me again. I should learn to just go with the flow and see if I can do as they want. But, since I hesitated and kind of said no to their request, I pulled out the scissors and cut the bottom button off my dress. I put it in the pocket and now I only had 1 holding the front closed and 2 holding the dress on me.

I had one more class to finish the day and I wondered if I would be naked, partially naked or what would happen. I went to class and nothing happened. I wondered what they were thinking. What would they want me to do? I found out as soon as class was almost over.

'Go to the professor, show him your cunt and ask if you can suck his cock.' The text was very clear.

I knew I couldn't do that. Especially not with this professor. He was an old but very strict man and he would get me tossed out of college if I requested something like that. I didn't answer them, trying to figure out what I should do. I got another text after a few minutes.

'You are taking too long Sally. Cut the last one off the front. Now.'

Damn, I knew this would happen, but I'm still in class. If I cut it off now, I would be walking out with my dress flopping in the breeze and the professor may even see my naked body. I didn't want to do it, but pulled the scissors out and snip, the button was gone.

I texted back and said, 'Done. Hope you are all happy now.'

'Yes, we are Sally, but we haven't finished the day yet. Be ready.'

That kind of made me nervous because I didn't know if they would make me cut off the last 2 buttons and let my dress fall. I had no idea when I would be naked again and if I was going to walk home naked. But, just thinking about it made me hot and I wanted to show off. Not sure what mom and dad would say, but eventually they will find out.

I left the class, holding my dress together so the professor didn't see my lady bits, but I think he would probably faint if I slipped and he saw me. But, I don't want to be thrown out, so I kept my dress closed.

As soon as I was outside, Joan and Steph met me. "Hands at your sides Sally. If the dress opens, just let it. We will walk home with you today, If that's OK with you."

"Yes, that is fine." I said.

We walked for a little while and talked like we used to before I told them about me wanting to be naked. It was nice to be able to be with my friends again, even if I knew I was showing quite a lot as I walked.

But then, they stopped. I stopped also and Joan said, 'Just stand still Sally, we have something to do."

I stood waiting for them to do whatever they were going to do. Both came to my side and that's when I noticed, each had a pair of scissors. They reached up and snip, snip, my last 2 buttons were gone and my dress slid to the ground. I was naked in public once again.

"OK, let's walk home Sally. You lead the way and don't cover up. We will pick up your dress so you can sew the buttons back on someday." Steph said.

Well, it is what I asked for and they have been doing very good at exposing me to others. I looked around and saw a group of people to my left and more to my right. I looked behind me and Joan had my dress in hand and Steph was doing a video of my naked ass. I just hoped that none of the professors saw me and got me kicked out for indecent exposure.

I walked out in the open so all could see me. I tried to hide once, but got my naked ass slapped and was told I had to stay in view of everyone. All I had on was my shoes and wondered if I became a true nudist, would they allow me in places without shoes. I kept thinking of questions about total nudity and if I could do it.

We walked all the way home, which, today was longer than I have ever walked naked. Of course, I think they will be having me naked in more areas real soon. I wanted to talk with Larry to see if he would help me later and maybe we could go out to eat while I was naked.

Once we got home, and since I didn't have the mailbox key, I had to go inside, get the key and come back out. I stood by the mail box, sorting out our mail and saw one that was addressed to all of us in the house. I couldn't open it because it was for all of us, so had to wait for the others to be available. It looked important to me.

I went back to the house once I had the mail all sorted out and told Joan and Steph about the mail once I gave them theirs. Joan said, "Well, we have to wait for Steve and Ron to get back from their class before we see what looks so important. In the meantime, I want to see that hot little pussy. In your chair, Sally."

I climbed into the chair, put my legs over the arms and showed the girls my wet juicy pussy. All this nudity makes me so hot and I almost want some guy to fuck it, but I vowed I would wait. I just hope whoever Mr. Right is, they hurry up and ask me.

We waited for about an hour before the guys got home. But, before we opened the letter, they had to have a beer. I hated the wait because I felt it had something to do with me, even though I wasn't sure. That letter could be almost anything. It could be an invitation to a party. It could be an eviction notice. It could be nothing at all, just some type of advertisement.

Finally, they all sat down and looked at the envelope on the coffee table. I wanted to jump up and open it, but I wasn't in control here. Nope, I gave that to them when I signed their contract. So, I had to wait for them to open it.

Finally, Steve took the envelope and opened it up. He pulled out the contents, read it and passed it to Ron. He read it before passing it to Joan and then she passed to Steph. I was going to be the last who saw what it said. But, they didn't pass it to me. Instead they got up and said, "Sally we'll be right back. We should discuss this in private. We'll let you read it when we return."

I waited for them, thinking that I was in trouble because of my nudity. I had so many thoughts going through my head. Like I was getting removed from college. My parents had been notified of my nudity in public. What could be so important in that letter that they had to discuss it in private.

As I was sitting in my chair, naked with my pussy on display, they were in the kitchen talking about me. I wish they didn't do this, but it happens whenever they need to see what I should do next. I wanted to get up and go listen, but I just sat there naked.

They returned and all took a seat, except Joan. She came to my chair and stood beside me. "Sally, we have some news for you and will let you read the letter in just a moment. But first, we need to know something."

"Ok, what do you need to know?" I asked.

"Great," Joan said, "The big question is, do you really want to be naked all the time. That means no clothes at any time. That means you would be naked in class and around your parents. Think hard about this Sally, and don't forget, even if it snows, you would have to be naked. You would get cold if that happened. So, the question is, do you want to be naked in front of everyone all the time, no matter where it is or who will see you?"

I had to think it over for a few minutes before I gave my answer. If I was to be naked all the time, my parents would see me like that. Would dad have a problem seeing his little girl in her birthday suit? Would mom be comfortable around me? Would my classmates enjoy my body or would they hate me for it? What about the professors? Could they teach a naked girl? So many questions, but I still wanted to live my dream.

So, I said, "If I say yes and start being naked all the time, can I go back to wearing clothes when or if I decide I didn't want to be naked any longer?"

"Nope, can't do that. Once you decide to be a nudist, you have to stay a nudist forever." Ron said.

"Well, that could be a problem. What if I do get married and my new husband doesn't like me showing off to everyone? What if my parents don't like it and disown me? So many things could go wrong and I don't think I could go everywhere naked. It is not legal, you know." I explained.

"OK, since you have so many questions, we don't think you are ready to be a nudist, so as of today, we quit showing Sally off." Steve said.

"No, please. I want to show off and will for you guys. But, being naked all the time around everyone is scary. Please don't make me stop." I begged.

"Well, since you do want to, we will let you see this letter. It came to all of us, but it is really just for you." Steph said. "And once you read it, you must decide which you want to do."

I took the letter, opened it up and started reading. But was stopped. Joan said, "Sally, you have to read it to all of us, just like you had to do with your contract. As you read, we would like your input on everything and we will also let you know how we feel."

I just nodded y head and went back to the beginning.

'Dear Sally,

We want to thank you for applying to be a full-time nudist and wish to inform you, that if you accept our proposal, that it will be for all over. Not just in the area you are in, but it is nationwide. What that means, is that if you agree, you will no longer be able to put clothes on at any time or place.

As you explained in your letter to us, you enjoy being naked and having others look at you. We also understand that you are still a virgin and wish to remain one until the day you are married. We will honor your wishes and not pressure you to have sex with anyone.

But, we did see that you have had oral sex with both male and female partners and that anal sex is not out of the question for you. We do encourage more of both oral and anal sex and are very pleased that you are in the process of stretching your anal cavity to accommodate even the biggest men or objects.

Now, we will try to explain the policies, rules and regulations that come with this appointment. Not everyone has the opportunity to be naked at all times and this is part of a research project to see how others react to seeing a naked woman out in public. If all works well, the codes of the USA might get changed to where others will be able to walk around naked without the fear of being arrested for indecent exposure.

So, let us begin.

  1. You will no longer need clothes to put on, so you will pack everything up and either sell or donate everything, except shoes and socks.

  2. That will include panties, bras, dresses, pants, shorts blouses and swim suits.

  3. Knowing that you are a female and do have periods, you will have to use tampons for that. Since you won't have panties to wear, the tampon will be used and yes, the string will show between your legs.

  4. You will not be permitted the privacy others may have. You will be required to leave bathroom, bedroom and other doors open, so you can be observed by everyone. You will not be allowed to cover yourself at any time.

  5. A part of being nude in public, means that others should know that it is legal for you. Therefore, you will be getting a tattoo or some form of piercing to alert people of your status. What you get, will be up to you. (Piercings will be either your nipples or vaginal lips. Tattoo will be on a butt cheek and a breast.)

  6. You will be required to allow others to touch you all over, but while you are still a virgin, you may tell them that you are a virgin and they may not put a finger or anything else in your vagina.

  7. Total nudity, means you will not be allowed any type of clothing, except for shoes and socks. It isn't healthy to go without shoes. This also means that during the winter months, you will still be nude, even if it snows, rains or any other type of weather.

bydasea
bydasea
1,027 Followers
12