Showing Sally Ch. 18

Story Info
More nudity, invitations and plans.
5.7k words
4.54
7.5k
5
3

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,031 Followers

Showing Sally Ch 18

We all had a drink while we waited for them to get cleaned up so Steve could shave my mom's pussy. This is so unreal to me. First I see my parents naked in public, then watch my dad get a blowjob from my roommate Steph. Then I had to lick my fiancés mother's pussy before and after the shave. I watched Ron shave her pussy hair off, saving the long strands in a jar, then everyone licked her pussy before Ron fucked her in front of her son and husband.

Ron and Cathy came back from the bathroom, holding hands, laughing and just behaving like lovers. That was strange to see, since Ron usually doesn't do that with Joan. Hope they don't split up because of this. I would feel terrible if that happened, because I want them naked.

Once we were all together again, our house phone rang. Steve was the closest to it and answered. We heard him say, "hello" Then "hold on a moment."

Steve said, "This is the human rights department and wants everyone to hear what they have to say, so I am putting them on speaker. Please be quiet and listen, because this is very important."

He put the phone down, put it on speaker and said, "Sir, you are now on speaker and you have the floor."

Next, we heard, "Thank you Steve. Hello everyone, we hope you are having fun with each other, but there are a few lose ends that need to be cleared up before you can continue like you are right now. We don't mean the nudity in your own private home or the shaving or even the sex, since it is all consensual. But, being in public like you were at the restaurant, naked in front of everyone in a public place. Sally is the only one that was legal, because of her contract stating she is not allowed clothing."

There was a short pause and I watched everyone putting their hands over their private parts. I don't know why, since we have all seen each other naked now. Maybe it is that they found out they were seen by the human rights department and could be in trouble.

They started talking again and it looked like they were going to help me have my all nude wedding. "Since all of you have decided to be naked for Sally and Larry's wedding and have started early, we want to offer you a contract to make it legal for you all. But, before you agree, you must know that you have to stay here until the wedding is over and you will not be allowed clothing until you are ready to go back home."

There was a pause and then they continued to talk to us. There was more than one voice coming through the speaker, so we didn't know which one was in charge. "We would also like it if you were all living together under one roof, but the house, you are now in, won't accommodate all of you to sleep, unless you sleep in one or two beds, which could get crowded. So, as a team, we have found a new home for you to live in until the wedding day."

Everyone looked at each other and talked about moving into a big house, thinking of all the different things they could do. It was already established that some of them would be having sex with others and some had already had that. Cathy had been fucked by Ron, Steph gave daddy a blow job, we all tasted Cathy's pussy and will taste mom's too. Someone suggested sleeping with a new person each night and talked about being able to go out in public while naked.

But no one admitted that it was a good idea or they wanted to do it. That is until the human rights people said, "OK, time to vote about the move and your nudity. As I remember, it is always majority rules."

Larry stood up and said, "Well, since it will be for our wedding, I will say yes to all of it."

I voiced my vote with a yes. Then everyone one took a turn to say what they wanted. It was unanimous, with everyone saying yes.

"Alright. We are sending each of you a contract and directions to the house. It isn't that far away, so if you want to walk, feel free to do so. You won't need to pack anything, because you won't need clothes. There are fresh towels and toiletries in the house and the fridge is stocked, but you will still have to go out to eat most of the time. Betty, you'll have to wait for the shave until you all get to the house. If anyone questions your nudity, just show them the contract on your phone and you will be safe." We were told.

We all got a text on our phones and I wondered how they got all the phone numbers from everyone. Guess that is the government, keeping track of everything we do. The address to the house was only a few blocks away from us, so Larry and I decided to walk. The others thought we should have at least one car there, so Steve took his SUV and mom rode with him. The rest of the crew walked with Larry and me.

We got to the house and found it unlocked, so we went in to look around. It was beautiful and had enough bedrooms for everyone, plus a couple extra in case we had others join us. After looking around, everyone picked a bedroom to sleep in, then we all went into the dining room, which had a huge table. It was perfect for shaving pussies.

Steve got the things needed to shave mom and said, "Betty, let's get that cute little ass on the table so we can all taste you, then I'll shave that bush."

Mom turned red in the face, but climbed up in a chair, then slid over to the table. She laid on her back, just as Cathy had done, scooting her ass to the edge of the table, then put her heels on the edge, which opened her legs. Everyone had a great view of her hairy snatch.

Steve said, "Very good Betty, now we all get to lick that hairy slit before I shave it and make it look like a baby pussy. Sally, you first, then Larry, then everyone one else. I'll go last."

Well, I never thought that I would be licking the pussy that gave birth to me, but here I am getting ready to do just that. I walked up to where mom was laying, bent over and kissed, then licked her pussy. Mmmm, tasted like me.

I started to step back, but mom said, "Sally, you need to do a little better than that. I want to feel your tongue in me all the way."

I was shocked, embarrassed and knew I turned red in the face. My own mother telling me how she wants her pussy licked. But, since it was her time to be in the spotlight, I leaned back in, gave her a few good licks and then shoved my tongue as far as I could into her hairy pussy.

After a few thrust of my tongue into her pussy, I pulled back and looked at her. She was smiling at me and said, "Thank you."

I grinned, but felt my face turning even redder. I just licked my mother's pussy and had my tongue inside. Wow, this is so unreal. I never thought I would do anything like that and wondered if I would have to get daddy's cock too.

I watched as everyone took a few licks of mom's pussy and then Steve stood in front of her after he licked her hairy pussy and said, "Time to clean that thing up. Betty, you ready to have young looking twat again?"

Mom looked at him, smiled and said, "Hell yes, get rid of that nasty hair and make me bald. I want to look like a young girl again."

Steve picked up the scissors and began to trim mom's bush, putting the clippings in the jar that we all decided to mark as 'Betty's Pussy Hair'. Dad said he would proudly it put on the fireplace mantel when they got back home and hope it started some nice conversations, along with making her show that she was bald to the neighbors.

Once all the hair had been trimmed from her pubic area, Steve got a warm cloth and put it over her mound. He said, "This will make it feel better Betty and help with the shave."

Once he felt the cloth getting cool, he removed it and spread the shaving cream all over her almost bald pussy and then started shaving her. She was all smiles as everyone watched her get shaved to make it look more like a young girl again.

He continued shaving her mound, then when he finished there, he put a finger in her pussy and she jumped some, but said to keep going. He pulled her lips out, shaved them one at a time and made her raise her legs up to shave around her tight little back door.

When he finished shaving my mother, he took a warm cloth to the area and cleaned her all up. He said, "There you go Betty, smooth as a baby's ass and it looks wonderful. Now, we all get to lick it before I fuck you."

Once again, I had to go first and lick my mom's shaved pussy and she insisted I put my tongue inside her. I didn't want to do that, but as always, the majority rules and I was the only one saying no.

Once I licked her bald pussy, I watched Larry lick her, then everyone else had a turn. I watched daddy as he watched the others and his cock got hard. I guess it turned him on to see his wife with others. I wondered what she felt about others enjoying his cock.

Steve was the last to lick my mother and once he licked it, he stood up between her legs and put his hard cock inside her now baby smooth pussy. He didn't hesitate at all and shoved it all the way inside her and started fucking. I kept watching her and daddy and it looked like they were both enjoying it.

Of course, while Steve was fucking my mom, Steph was jerking my daddy's cock. I think she wanted to feel it inside her and I figured it would be soon. He had precum dripping from it and she would wipe it off and then lick her fingers.

Steve continued fucking mom and mom was fucking him back. This is so hot, but I should not be seeing this. My mom fucking my roommate. But, I watched, just like the others were doing and suddenly both stiffened up and Steve was cumming inside her bald pussy as she started cumming around his cock.

Once he finished fucking mom, he pulled out and stated they were going to get cleaned up. Holding hands, they walked down the hall to a bathroom and disappeared inside. They closed the door and I wondered if they could do that. I couldn't close doors, so why could they.

I was going to ask about it, but before I could, Ron went to the bathroom and opened the door, exposing them in a deep embrace. Ron said, "Remember your rules. No closed doors or you get punished in public, just like Sally."

Steve said, "Oh shit, we forgot. Won't happen again."

Nothing else was said. but I thought they should get punished for the mistake. But, didn't say anything because they were just going to be temporarily naked, while I had to be permanently naked. We sat around in the big living room and talked about dinner, tomorrows breakfast and the wedding.

It was decided that tonight we would order delivery and Larry said he would call his work to have it set up for us. Then we decided that the newly shaved women would have to answer the door, to show off their freshly shaved pussies.

Tomorrow we would all go for breakfast and then maybe walk around the village to show the parents the rest of the area. But, for now, we had to get through the night. Once the food arrived, mom and Cathy went to the door and opened it wide, so the delivery person could see them. But, they had a big shock when there were 6 men standing there with the food.

They both turned red, but didn't move away and let them all look at their naked bodies, with bald pussies. One of the guys asked if they could touch and both said, "Of course. Play all you want."

The guys all took turns feeling up the 2 ladies and then once all of them had touched them all over, including putting fingers in their pussies, they left. Larry told us he set it up because he wanted his friends to see his hot mom and mother in law. We helped bring the food in and then sat around the table eating.

Right after dinner, Cathy said, "Tom, you know I never cheated on you once we were married, but now you have seen Ron put his fingers in me, shave me and then fuck me. I don't think you ever cheated on me either, and I would like to watch you fuck Joan after you eat her pussy. Will you do that for me?"

Tom looked shocked and said, "Well, Cathy, you are right, I never did cheat on you. Yes, I flirted with many a young girl, but never went so far as having sex with anyone but you. But, after watching you with Ron, I feel we should both be able to have different partners from now on. Yes, if Joan will allow it, I would be happy to lick her pussy and then fuck her."

Cathy then said, "Well, Joan are you up for all of us to watch my husband eat your pussy and fuck you?"

Before Joan could answer, my mom said, "Bob, I think that should apply to us as well. I let Steve has his way with me and I think you should return the favor with Steph and let us all watch."

Steph said, "Yes, I agree with that. I sucked that nice cock on the way here, but I need to feel your tongue and cock in my pussy too."

Then Joan finally got the chance to talk, "Yes, I think I would like to have Tom fuck me. I think we all should try someone new while we are here. We can change every night. That is everyone but Sally and Larry. They have to wait for the wedding."

Then it's settled" Cathy said. "Tonight, I get to see my husband fuck another girl. We should all have one good fuck on the table and even if not shaving, everyone gets to lick the pussy of whoever is on it."

"Good idea Cathy," mom said. "Who is first?"

I think I'll let Bob go before I watch my hubby fucking another girl. You don't mind do you Betty?" Cathy said.

"No, not at all. I will enjoy seeing him fuck Steph after we all taste her pussy." Mom said.

So, Steph got up on the table and scooted close to the edge, just like she was going to get shaved. But her pussy was hairless, so we all lined up to lick it for her. I knew she loved being eaten, because she had me do it for her before.

Steve stepped up, licked it and then the others followed. I saw my mom licking her and it seemed that mom enjoyed the taste. I licked her and then Cathy and Joan, before Ron and Tom licked her naked pussy. Then daddy stepped up, leaned over and licked her slit and was doing a great job of getting her wet.

Once he licked her a few more minutes, he kissed her pussy lips, stood up and positioned his cock at her entrance. He looked at mom and said, "Betty, how about you help me get it in her?"

Mom was all smiles as she guided daddy's cock into a new girl. Everything seems to be going so fast and it is so strange to see my parents this way. Before, they would never let me go around the house naked and they never talked about sex. Neither one of them would say a bad word, but now they are naked with me and cussing, using the fuck word a lot and cock and pussy. I never knew they were like this. Maybe if I had explained what I wanted way back then, we could have been naked already together.

Once mom lined daddy's cock up with Steph's pussy, he shoved it in all the way. Then they fucked in front of all of us. Steph was enjoying this as she pushed back shoving his cock deeper into her. I watched as daddy unloaded his cum into my roommate's pussy and then slowly pulled his cock out of her.

Then, once Steph could get up, Joan took her place and Tom did the same as daddy, wanting Cathy to help guide his cock into her. They fucked and he gave her a good load of cum. This is so much fun to watch, but I wished I wasn't a virgin, so I could enjoy all this free cock.

Once they had all cleaned up, Larry said, "OK, time for bed and I have the sleeping arrangements for tonight. Of course, Sally and I will be sleeping together and don't worry, we won't have sex. Now, I want you, dad to sleep with Betty, Mom you get Bob, Steve will be with Joan and Ron with Steph. I expect you will all have fun with new bed partners and once the wedding is over, we will also join in the fun."

Wow, my future husband is getting bossy now. I loved it and can'† wait to have him deep inside my little pussy. We would have to decide on a wedding date real soon, just so we can have sex. But, I have come a long way since I left home. I am now naked 24/7, my parents are naked and having sex in front of me and they talk like a couple teenagers exploring everything for the first time.

I watched mom grab Tom's hand and say, "Come on big boy, this lady wants to taste that big cock and feel it inside me."

That was shocking. My mom asking a guy to go to bed with her so she could suck and fuck him. And of course, dad heard her too.

But, he didn't have time to think about that because Cathy grabbed him by the cock and said, "OK, since our spouses will be busy, I think it is time for us to play too."

Daddy followed her to a bedroom and Ron shouted out, "Remember the rules, no closed doors. We want to watch everything."

Then, Steph took Ron to bed, Steve took Joan to bed leaving Larry and me alone in the living room. We sat and talked hearing the sounds coming from all the bedrooms as our parents and friends all had sex with someone new.

We discussed the upcoming wedding and decided on a date, which wasn't too far away. We both wanted to be married to each other and enjoy what everyone else was doing. I wasn't too keen on sleeping with anyone other than Larry, but knew I would have to once I was married. Larry would be my first and then all the others would have some time with me. Of course, Larry would be busy as well, because he would be taking care of the other girls. Guess we'll have to get some Viagra for him.

We decided to go to bed once we agreed on a date for the wedding. It was going to be in 2 weeks and we will tell the others in the morning. On our way to our room, we went by the other bedrooms and peeked in.

The first one was mom and Tom. They were in a 69, with mom taking his big cock all the way down her throat. I didn't know she could do that, but it looked like they were enjoying each other. The next room, which was right next to mom's, was daddy and Cathy. He was fucking her doggy style and they both looked happy. Then it was on to Steph and Ron. They were fucking in the missionary position and when we looked in on Joan and Steve, she was riding his cock cowgirl style. They all seemed so engrossed in what they were doing, they didn't even see us as we watched them.

Larry and I just went to bed, held each other and drifted off to sleep. We both slept good and when we woke, we felt so refreshed. Getting up, I started thinking that I will never have to think about what to wear and I believe, Larry might decide to stay naked with me, just to give me support.

We both headed to the bathroom and had to wait in line because the others were ahead of us. I watched mom and dad peeing, then it was Tom and Cathy, followed by Steph and Ron, Joan and Steve. Then, as Larry and I entered the bathroom, Ron said, "I think you both should pee at the same time. Sally, sit down, spread your legs so we can see that pussy as you pee. Larry, stand in front of her and pee between her legs. Maybe you'll pee on her pussy and get it all wet."

I didn't like this idea at all, but did as I was told. I spread my legs and began peeing into the toilet. Larry stepped up between my legs, his cock dangling in front of him. He reached down to hold it and then just started peeing between my legs. They got their wishes, because he aimed the stream right at my pussy and I got soaking wet down there. I will have to get a shower now.

Once we were done, I jumped in the shower, but was shocked when daddy came in right behind me. He said, "I'll help you get cleaned up Sally, just like I used to when you were young. Just relax and enjoy."

The next thing I felt was his hands all over me, washing my naked body. This is not right, but it sure did feel good. I wanted Larry to join me, but daddy beat him to it. I just stood and allowed my father to touch me all over and he was doing a great job of cleaning me up, but also turning me on. He had his fingers on my tits, ass and pussy, but was very careful not to enter me. Guess he did that when I was small, but I don't remember it.

Daddy washed me all over and then said, "Ok, Sally, you are clean. Your turn to wash me. Don't be afraid, I won't bite."

bydasea
bydasea
1,031 Followers
12