Showing Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Sheila Finally Does It.
8.3k words
4.55
53.7k
78

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you know by now, Sheila has become quite the exhibitionist. She may have started off slow but now she is very enthusiastic in showing more and has really started enjoying the physical interaction with others. If you've been following her exploits. You know she now allows plenty of touching and has progressed into touching and sucking her chosen guy (or guys) cocks.

Sheila has had several instances where she has shown her tits and body to guys ranging for barely legal (18) to older men. Still, she finds showing to younger inexperienced guys her favorite and gets the biggest thrill and satisfaction giving them experiences they had never had before.

With this in mind, Sheila suggested going to the lake for a few days of sun, fun and exhibitionism. We've found the lake the perfect place, as it allows the opportunity to go topless, show her big tits off to others and it gives us the ability to choose someone who fits her liking, young and inexperienced.

Three weeks ago, we made arrangements to rent another patio boat on our favorite lake. As always, when renting a boat, the marina has someone go out with you for a short demonstration on how to operate the boat etc. Usually, the checkout person is one of the young men working the dock.

As soon as we got our things loaded on board, we were assigned a kid of about 18 or 19 years to take us out for our check out ride. Once under way, Sheila pulled off the t-shirt she'd been wearing. Under it she wore an old dark blue t-shirt of mine she had customized. The customization consisted of her cutting the bottom of the shirt off so that when she stood, the bottoms of her bare breasts showed but still covered her nipples. Not by much, but still covered. Should she raise her arm up, the shirt would lift and her nipples would become exposed, depending on how high she reached.

It took no time at all for our deck boy to notice the change of Sheila's top. As I was supposedly learning how to operate our boat, the kid was paying much more attention to Sheila's chest than paying attention to my ability to handle the boat. I glanced over several times and noticed Sheila's nipples were poking out, presumably form the attention she was getting for the kid. I must admit, Sheila looked really good in that t-shirt! Plenty of pale white breast peeking out from under her shirt.

Knowing she was already the center of attention, Sheila went about organizing things on the boat. Of course, this necessitated her bending over. From the rear, the deck boy and I could see Sheila's tits hanging down and that the shirt was no longer covering her nipples. When Sheila stood back up, the shirt stayed above her nipples and were completely exposed. She pretended not to realize it at first, allowing the boy to get a long look at Sheila's big white breasts and pink hard nipples.

Eventually, Sheila would pretend to discover her tits were exposed and would then casually pull her shirt back down. This went on the entire time of our shake down cruise. After our deck boy finished his supposed instructions, I took us back to the dock to drop him off. En-route, I noticed that Sheila would manage to brush a bare tit, "accidentally" of course, across the boys arm. He didn't seem to mind that at all!

Apparently, Sheila was already getting into her exhibition mode because she didn't bother covering her nipples back up. She rode the entire way back to the dock fully exposed and stayed that way as we dropped the kid off at the dock. There were two of his fellow workers there as we approached as well as two other guys there on the dock. All four noticed Sheila as soon as we got close. No one took their eyes of her tits the entire time.

Once we pulled away from the dock and as Sheila was being ogled from the dock, she whispered to me, "well, that was a good start to our weekend." I agreed and massaged her bare tits and played with her nipples while leaving the marina. Enjoying being touched while in view of the dock, Sheila lifted her shirt and removed it completely, now wearing only a pair of shorts. All four guys watched as I felt her tits and cruised out of the marina. All had big smiles on their faces. Yes, it was a good start.

We began cruising the lake going back to the cove where Sheila had her adventure with the boys in the canoes. It was a remote area that was occasionally used for day and sometimes over-night camping. We were hoping to find a guy or guys for Sheila to show off and play with but really weren't expecting much since it was a weekday. Sheila and I would be satisfied showing her tits as we cruised when opportunities arose but if the right opportunity presented itself, Sheila and I had finally decided we were ready for her fuck another guy.

While we cruised, we did pass several oncoming boats that had just guys in them. Sheila made it a point to stand so that they could easily see her if they looked over. One boat of three guys did notice Sheila was topless and they actually hung a U-turn and came back for a second look. They matched our speed and drove next to us for a while. Sheila went to the rail facing them and waved. Encouraged, the boat moved in closer to us. Sheila told me to slow down to see if they'd come close and talk to her. I knew damn well they would! I mean, what guy wouldn't?

As I slowed, they slowed. I took our boat out of gear and we drifted to a stop. Our new friends in the other boat did the same once they pulled up close to us. Sheila struck up a conversation with them, all the while facing them, giving them all a great view of her tits. Again, I noticed Sheila's nipples were rock hard, obviously enjoying the attention.

We all talked for about a half hour. During that time, Sheila got her sun screen out and started applying it. She started with her legs. As she did so, the motion caused her hanging tits to sway. All three guys watched intently. Hell, I was watching intently. I love the way Sheila's breasts move when un-incumbered. From the looks on the faces of our visitors, they did too!

Once done with her legs, Sheila did her arms quickly then began rubbing the lotion on to her tummy, moving up over her breasts to her shoulders and then back down to her breasts. Sheila took her time covering her breasts all the while talking with the guys in the boat. She very slowly ran her hands down and over her breasts, lifting them up to get lotion under them and lowering them and working back up to her nipples. She took her time on her nipples, playing with and pulling on them. She continued her show by pushing her tits together, squeezing them and occasionally bouncing them for her audience.

Finally, Sheila it was time for us to go and said it was nice talking with them. All three guys said the pleasure was all theirs. No doubt they meant every word. We took off and continued towards our cove in search of another chance to show Sheila's assets.

When we got to the cove, it was deserted. We beached the boat and tied it off and decided to catch some sun. We set out our chairs, drank a little beer, put sun screen on each other and enjoyed the day as we hoped for someone to discover us. Well, discover Sheila, not me. A few boats wandered in but turned away once they found it was occupied.

One boat did come all the way back into the cove. It was driven by a young guy in his 30's. Sheila didn't bother covering up as he approached and we could see his eyes were focused on Sheila bare tits. Just about the time he was in front of us, his wife or girlfriend rose to see why they had slowed. She had been lying down, sunning herself. When she rose, she was topless as well.

When she saw us, she didn't cover up. I presume she thought since Sheila was topless, we wouldn't mind if she were too. The guy began to talk with us but his girlfriend/wife whispered something to him and soon after he said they would be moving on.

I don't know but I think the gal may have not liked her guy looking at Sheila's big tits. Even though she was topless too, her breasts were much smaller and maybe she didn't want the competition. Either way, they left. He got to see Sheila's tits and I got to see hers. It was a nice change of pace.

For the rest of the day, we had to cove to ourselves with an occasional boat here and there coming into the cove. Some had families in them so Sheila covered herself. One boat had two fishermen in it. They were fishing the cove and eventually made their way past us. Both guys were older, probably in there 60's. Sheila stayed topless and they stopped and talked with us for a bit. They were very polite. They told Sheila she had made their slow fishing day much better and complemented her on her breasts, saying they were beautiful. They eventually left after getting an eye full.

By this time, it was afternoon and we figured today was a bust on finding someone to play with. We decided to put up our tent and camp on the shore rather than the boat. Once set up we started an early dinner. No one else came into the cove and we had a quiet peaceful evening alone.

The next morning, we cruised back to the marina for some things. It was still a bit cool, so Sheila wore jeans and a zip up sweatshirt. Once we stocked up on ice and a few other items, we set out back to our cove. Being Thursday and still early, it was a slow boating day and we didn't many other boats.

We were about a mile from our cove when I saw a small sailboat ahead. What little breeze we had first thing that morning was gone and the sailboat was dead in the water. As we approached, we could see alone male. It was a small boat and between the guy and what appeared to be camping gear, the little boat was full.

We slowed and coasted up near the stranded little boat and asked the guy if he needed some help. At first Sheila and I thought this might be our opportunity but when we got closer, we realized the guy was too young. To me, he looked maybe 15 or 16 years old. If he was that young, we wouldn't do anything physical with him but Sheila did zip her sweatshirt down enough to show plenty of cleavage. The kid was thankful and accepted our help.

He told us he was trying to find a place he could camp for the weekend and that his brother was supposed to join him in a day or two. We agreed to tow his boat to somewhere he could stay. He thanked us profusely. We tied a rope to his little boat and he joined us on board ours.

As we slowly motored towards shore and a place for him to stay, we talked. As we did, I noticed he was having a hard time keeping his eyes off cleavage. The way she was sitting, her sweatshirt gapped a bit and was almost showing some nipple but not quite. It was open enough to hold the kid's attention.

We all introduced ourselves. His name was Lee. I asked what grade his was in, assuming he was in high school. I was surprised when he told us he'd just graduated and was going to start a local Junior College in a month.

I said, "I'm sorry but you don't look old enough to be out of high school."

Lee laughed and said he gets that a lot. He said he's cursed with having a "baby' face and people always mistake him as much younger.

I told him I found it hard to believe. He said, "it's true" and pulled out his wallet showing me his driver's license. Sure enough, he was just a few months from his 19th birthday. Had I not seen his license, I would have never believed he was that old. He truly did have a "baby" face.

Knowing now that Lee was not a minor, Sheila would be free to do more than show her tits. I glanced at her and raised my eyebrows as if to ask, "what do you think?" She smiled, looked at Lee and nodded her head, indicating, "yes."

Sheila asked Lee if he had some place in mind to camp. He told her it was going to look for a place when the wind died but that he didn't have a particular place in mind. Sheila told him about the camp spots in our cove, saying there was enough room for two camps and that we didn't mind if he took the other one.

Lee said he didn't want to intrude but Sheila insisted it would be fine and that some company would be nice. I confirmed it was ok with me too and it was agreed we'd share the cove. Little did he know, this is exactly what we had been hoping for. We couldn't believe our luck!

Once back at the cove, I helped Lee unload his boat. I commented on how much stuff he had. He said since his brother was joining him for the weekend, so he brought enough for he and his brother to spend several days. This was good to hear. I knew Sheila and I would have two days of privacy. I was sure Sheila would make good use of the time.

As we were finishing up unloading Lee's boat, it had warmed up. I noticed Sheila walking towards us. She had changed out of her sweatshirt into one of my favorite tops for her to wear around the house. It was yellow man's tank top. It wasn't low cut but had big arm holes which allowed a great view of Sheila's tits from the side. She never wore a bra with it and today was no different. It also gave very nice views of her nipples when it gapped open and on occasion, if she moved just right, a breast would work its way out completely. This was an excellent choice of attire as far as I was concerned. I had no doubt Lee was going to like it too.

Sheila said she was about ready to make sandwiches for lunch and asked if Lee would like to join us. Lee hadn't noticed Sheila's presence until she spoke. When he turned around, his eyes immediately went to Sheila's chest. As usually, her nipples were hard and poking out under her thin shirt. The sides of her breasts were slightly exposed adding to the visual effect. Lee stammered a bit but finally accepted her invitation.

Sheila said, "good, I'll have lunch ready in about 5 minutes." She turned away slightly but stopped short of a full turn. In doing so, Lee and I had a great side view of Sheila right breast. The edge of the arm hole just catching on her nipple and keeping it from completely exposing the breast. Stopped, Sheila ask us if tuna sandwiches were ok giving Lee his first glimpse of her breast. He stammered again saying tuna would be fine.

After Sheila left us seemed shaken and embarrassed. I was pretty sure what he was thinking and said, "get used to it Lee, Sheila knows she has great tits and loves to show them. I'm actually surprised she bothered wearing a top."

Lee's response was, "seriously?"

I asked him, "Is that going to be a problem? That's just the way she is. She enjoys letting others see her tits. We both enjoy it."

Lee finally found his voice and explained he was just fine with it but was afraid it may cause a problem with me. I told him I was good with whatever Sheila does and for him to enjoy his new neighbor adding, "It's all good."

I left Lee telling him I was going to help Sheila and that come over whenever he was ready. Once back, Sheila asked me if Lee said anything about her shirt. I told her he was sort of tongue tied but appeared to be suitably impressed since her breast was almost totally exposed. Her only response was, "good!"

Lee showed up a couple minutes later. We sat at the picnic table as Sheila brought us the sandwiches and joined us. We talked as we ate, Lee trying not to be obvious while watching Sheila's tits. Sheila noticed and finally asked Lee, "can I ask you something?" Lee answered, "of course."

Sheila asked, "does my shirt show too much, I mean, I know it can be revealing. I hope I'm not embarrassing you."

Lee response was perfect. He said, "no, it doesn't show too much, I think it's great. No shirt can show too much if you're wearing it, you certainly have the chest for it!"

Sheila said back, "good, because I usually don't wear one while we camp. I only put this one because we just met. I prefer topless."

Lee's response was again perfect. He says, "please, don't let me stop you. You're very pretty Sheila, and extremely sexy. What guy wouldn't want to see your breast?"

That was all that Sheila needed to hear. In one motion her top was up and off. She set it aside and she, "ah, much better, thank you."

"No, thank you!" Lee said smiling and clearly enjoying Sheila's now bare breasts.

We ate lunch and chatted. Lee seemed like a very nice young man. His plan was to go to a Junior College for 2 years before transferring to a State College. His goal was a degree architectural engineering. He told us he loved building things and said he had actually designed and built his sailboat himself.

Sheila asked him if he had a girlfriend. He said he's had only a few, nothing long term or what he'd call serious and wasn't seeing anyone right now. He said his last girlfriend was when he was in his junior year of high school. Sheila said she was surprised and asked why. She said he was a good looking and could probably pick and choose from many girls.

Lee blushed at that and said it was probably because he was basically shy and too picky at the same time.

Sheila said back, "oh, I figured you for a lady's man. You know, with girls falling all over themselves to be with you."

Lee blushed again and said laughingly, "not hardly, I'm pretty much the opposite! I've only had two girlfriends and only dated a few more times. I'm a pretty dull guy, really. Nothing special here."

Sheila smiled at him and said, "well I think you're cute and you sell yourself short. If I were younger, I'd be your girlfriend!"

Lee looked at Sheila, glanced down at her bare tits and back into her eyes and said, "God, I wish!!"

Sheila got a devilish look on her face, looked to me and then Lee and then said, "well maybe I can be your girlfriend for the next few days."

Lee looked shocked and bewildered, not knowing what to say or even if Sheila was joking. especially since I was sitting right there when she said it. Sheila saw the look on Lee's face then looked to me and asked, "honey, is it ok if Lee's my boyfriend? Will you let me have a boyfriend for a few days? I promise I'll make it worth your while. Pretty please?"

I think at that point, Lee was convinced Sheila was just joking. Sheila knew what my answer would be when I said, "of course it's alright with me, you know that. Maybe you should ask Lee. If it's ok with him, it's ok with me."

Sheila got a serious look on her face, looked Lee directly in his eyes and asked, "how about it Lee? You want to be my boyfriend for the next couple days? I'll make it worth your while too."

Lee probably thought Sheila and I were both messing with him but being a sport, he played along and said, "heck yeah I'll be your boyfriend! Just look at you, who wouldn't want too?"

Sheila was all smiles. She got up quickly from the table, tits bouncing as she did, went around to Lee's side she grabbed him by the head, leaned over and planted a big kiss on his lips. When she broke the kiss, Lee was in shock! Sheila had laid a serious kiss on him, one of her bare breasts was resting on his shoulder and against the side of his face. I think at that point, Lee realized we were serious. He was now all smiles.

After that, I suggested to Lee that he should probably finish setting up his camp. He agreed and left Sheila and I to ourselves. Sheila and I grabbed a beer and went to our boat to sit in the shade. Sheila called to Lee to join us when he was done.

Sheila said she really liked Lee and thought he really was cute. She also said she believed what he had said about being shy and not having many girlfriends. She said she thought he probably didn't have much experience with girls and he was exactly what we were hoping to find. I agreed and told her I thought this was her perfect opportunity. I said to her, "I love you honey, enjoy yourself and have a good time with the new boyfriend."

Lee finished setting up his camp about mid-afternoon and wandered over to our boat. I offered him something to drink, he accepted a soda. Sheila had moved her chair into the sun and was enjoy it's warmth. She was on her stomach and once she heard Lee come on board she me to get the sun screen for her. I got it and handed it to Lee. I got a confused look and said to him with a smile, "she's your girlfriend, you do it!"