Shown By Appointment Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How badly have you wanted me?" He asks as I rub my cheek against his chest. I love the feeling of his chest hair on my sensitive face.

"I haven't been with a man in a very long time. The moment I saw you, I knew I wanted you but I'm so shy."

"Shy, huh? What will it take for you to come out of your shell? Will you undress yourself the rest of the way for me?" My eyes go wide as I look up at him. My mouth begins to move but nothing comes out. He places a finger on my lips to keep me silent. "Shh. You've had the opportunity to watch me...twice that I know of. It's my turn; I want to see you."

He kicks his shoes off and slides his pants and underwear down to the floor. I can't believe he is standing in front of me completely naked. My nipples tingle at the sight of his hard cock. I want to devour it with my mouth before feeling it sliding deep inside my pussy. He sits on the edge of the bed and spreads his thighs enough for his cock to stare straight at me. My God, it's beautiful. I'm now realizing just how much I have been neglecting my own sexual needs because of how my marriage ended. I've been punishing myself for something my ex-husband had done. I've been inadvertently telling myself that I was not good enough for him and I would never be attractive to anyone else. I suddenly feel a huge weight lifting off my shoulders.

I see not only lust but approval in his eyes. It's the first time I have seen a man look at me this way since my divorce. Any other man I've been with just wanted sex and nothing more. I use my hands to push my hair behind my shoulders. I trail my fingers down my neck and between my breasts where I circle around to the bottom of each; cupping and slightly lifting them so they are staring back at him with as much intensity as he has given them. I pinch my nipples and roll them between my fingers. He gasps as his hand makes its way to his cock. I catch a quick glimpse of precum on the tip just before he swipes it with his thumb and seductively licks it off. The sight of it makes me want to jump on him, throw him back, and ravage every last part of his body like a wild animal.

"You see what kind of affect you've had on me already? Slide those pants down and let me see more of you," he begs as his fingers wrap around his dick.

I take a deep breath in as I turn my back to him and undo the button and zipper on my pants. I look at him over my shoulder and slowly pull my pants and panties down making sure my ass is pushed out towards him in a seductive way. He bites his lip as he watches me bend forward. As my pants drop to the floor, I trail my hands over my ass as I straighten back up. He uses his finger and asks for me with a "come hither" motion. When I reach him, I step between his legs and he wraps his arms around me. He quickly buries his face between my tits and starts licking, kissing, and nibbling all over. A rush travels through me when he lightly pinches one of my nipples between his teeth and I gasp out loud. My hands run through his hair as his hands squeeze my ass firmly. His goatee tickles my skin as he continues to root around. I can't wait to feel it tickle between my thighs.

He pulls away from me and crawls backward onto the bed. I quickly follow by crawling and hovering over him. He takes my face in his hands, pulls me down to him and kisses me deep and hard. I can feel my nipples being tickled as they graze over his chest hair. I absolutely love being with a hairy man.

"Mmm...I want you. I need to taste you," I say as I kiss my way to his chest where I continue to rub my face; his scent filling my nose. He runs his fingers through my hair and holds it all behind my head.

"I want your lips wrapped tightly around my cock. Fuck me with your mouth; show me what those pretty lips and strong tongue of yours can do," he coos at me. He doesn't have to tell me twice. I crawl my way down and he spreads his legs for me to kneel between. My pussy feels like it's on fire when I finally find myself face-to-face with his cock. It's thick with a purplish-colored head that's yearning to be given attention. I touch the tip of my tongue on the end and it twitches with anticipation. My tongue feels its way down his shaft; the skin is as soft as velvet and harder than any cock I've ever felt before. When I reach his balls, I nuzzle my nose in his pubic hair and take in his scent again. My tongue passes over his sack and I lap at his loosely-hanging nuts. I draw them in my mouth one by one and roll them around as I suck on them. I can hear him hissing through his teeth as his hands find my hair once again. He keeps my hair held off from my face to give him a clear view of my oral torment. I look up at him and find his eyes immediately. I hold his stare as I lick my tongue up his entire length.

"You're such a tease," he whispers as I run my tongue along the ridge of his cock head. I wrap just my lips around the tip and stroke his tiny hole with my tongue. His body tensed underneath me as I slowly push my mouth down farther along his shaft. I suck hard as I withdraw him from my mouth; stopping before he completely slips out. He lets out a loud sigh as I twirl my tongue around the mushroom head.

"That feels amazing but if you keep going, the night is going to end a lot sooner than I had hoped," he eagerly blurts out.

"But I was just getting started," I say with a wink as I crawl back up to his face.

"You are so beautiful," he says as he runs his fingers down my cheek and along my jawline. I can feel my face flush and I can't stop the bashful smile from forming on my lips. He places his lips on mine and rolls us over. His size completely envelops me. He places his powerful arms on each side of my head; grabbing a handful of hair and winding it tightly around his fingers. I let out a moan between our lips and I kiss him harder. I force my tongue into his mouth and his moans join mine. His facial hair tickles my face as he kisses and licks his way to my neck. He buries his face in deep and my body tenses with excitement. My hands wrap around his shoulders and my fingers claw at the backs of them. Thankfully I don't have long nails otherwise I'm afraid of the damage I could unintentionally cause. I spread my thighs and bend my knees up; squeezing him tightly between them. His large hand squeezes my breast as his tongue wanders along my chest. He takes my nipple into his mouth and sucks hard. I throw my head back and savor every little touch of his mouth. My thoughts of him doing these things to me are nowhere near how sensual he really is.

His tongue and lips travel down my stomach and my body flinches with each tender kiss and lick he makes. As he tends to the sensitive skin around my belly button, I can hardly contain myself. My heart is pounding and my breathing has quickened. I just want to roll him over and fuck him silly. I run my fingers through my hair and lightly push his head down lower towards my begging pussy. No, it's not begging, it's screaming at me.

He lets out a quiet giggle after the second little nudge I make. "Tell me what you want, baby."

"Lick me, please," I beg as my toes curl.

He looks up at me with a wide smile. "Lick what?"

I let out a loud sigh as I tug at his hair. "My pussy! Please, lick it hard. I want your tongue to abuse my poor little clit!" Oh my goodness! Did I just say that out loud?

"That's what I like to hear," he says with his lips pressed against the skin on my mound. I can feel his breath as he speaks. "I'm going to make you cum and then I'm going to fuck you hard and rough for being a bad girl and watching me. Such a naughty thing to do, wasn't it?"

"Punish me good for watching," I whisper. "I deserve it." My panting has caused my lips to go dry and licking them hasn't done any good.

Without saying a word, his tongue makes a long, stiff swipe along my slit. I let out a small squeal as his tongue passes over my clit. I look down at him and notice he is smiling; he's getting off on teasing me. I'm frustrated and I want him so much. He makes another long lick and when he reaches my clit, I press his face between my legs and hold him there. He grunts and lets out a moan as his tongue whips against me over and over. He uses one hand to spread my lips wide as he twirls my swollen nub around with his tongue. I hold his head still as I grind my pussy against his facial hair. Oh God, it feels so good rubbing against him like this. I start to feel the familiar tingling feeling between my legs that I get just before I cum. My body tenses and my hands reach above my head where I grab ahold of the pillows. His tongue is so strong and he knows just the right places to focus on; my face flushes and I hold my breath. It is the calm before the storm as I like to call it. My toes curl, my back arches, and I feel a wave of ecstasy come over me that starts between my legs and runs all throughout my body.

"Oh, fuck!" I scream as I close my eyes tight and my hands clench onto the pillows causing my knuckles to whiten. He lets out moans of pleasure as he laps up every bit of pussy juice coming from within me. I want so badly to look down and watch him enjoy it but my body won't stop trembling and my eyes are clamped shut. As soon as I come down from my erotic high, he climbs off the bed, picks his pants up from the floor, reaches into his pocket, and retrieves a condom. He has it rolled on in seconds.

"Put that pretty little ass of yours up in the air," he says as he stands at the foot of the bed. I roll over and crawl backward down to him. He places one hand on my hip and uses the other to rub the tip of his cock along my wet slit. "How bad do you want this?"

"I don't want it; I need it!" I beg. "Please, fuck me hard."

"Oh, I'll fuck you hard. Can I spank you for being a bad girl next door?" My mind is flooded with thoughts of Mark smacking the ass of the first woman I watched him with and I remember how badly I wanted to feel the sting on my own.

"Yes!" I blurt out. He answers by sliding his dick deep inside. With both hands on my hips, he gives me a few hard pumps before placing the first smack on my right ass cheek. The sting startles me and immediately starts tingling. I push my ass back against him as a silent way to beg for another good swat. He starts thrusting once again and I reach between my legs to rub my clit. I can feel my juices dripping as his cock slides in and out in long strokes. Suddenly, a second smack on the opposite side startles another squeal out of me.

I clutch the blanket in my hand as he pounds me hard. "Again!" I beg. One more crack on my right side and it feels like it's on fire.

"Think you can handle one more?" He grunts at me.

"Oh, yes! Hard!" I belt out between breaths. His cock I hitting just the right places and my toes violently curl. One last loud crack is heard on the left side and I throw my head back as I cum hard. The feeling of his cock deep inside along with the erotic pain from him smacking my ass sends me over the edge with very little stimulation from my fingers. He reaches forward and grabs a handful of hair. He gently yanks my head back as he throws a few final thrusts into me. His low grunting and loud moans put a smile on my face as he releases his load inside me. I can feel his cock pumping and flexing and I squeeze my pussy tight around him. He lets go of my hair and I close my eyes as we both give ourselves a few minutes to wind down. He withdraws from me and ties a knot in his condom before lying down on the bed. I snuggle into his side and he wraps his long arm around me. That was amazing and just what I needed.

We only spend a few minutes having pillow talk before we get dressed and tidy up the room to make it look like nothing happened. He walks with me out to his car and I can't help but feel so naughty yet so alive.

"I have to be honest with you, Erica," he says as we approach his car. I look him deep in the eyes. "I lied."

"You lied? About what?" I ask as my stomach does a flip. What in the world could he have lied to me about?

"No one had an appointment tonight. Someone has already put in an offer and the sale is pending. I just wanted to see you."

"You did?"

"Yeah, I didn't know if I'd get another chance to see you again before sealing the deal with this one," He reaches into his jacket pocket and holds his hand out to me with a small smile. "Here's my card. I'm making it a point to show more houses in your neighborhood."

I reach out and take the card from him. "I'll be calling and making an appointment to see you again real soon," I say with a smile as I turn to walk towards my house.