Showtime for Lauren

Story Info
Getting caught in the act leads to more.
2.9k words
4.35
17.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for 5 years. We are in our late 20's and have a great relationship, with no kids or pets. Like most couples, our sex life was in overdrive the first few years of marriage. Also, like most couples, our sex life has dwindled recently as our careers have taken more of our time and attention.

Alaina travels for her job a few times each month. When she travels, she is usually gone for 2-3 days at a time. She spends all her time on the road in work mode. I often tell her to do something touristy or let her hair down a little at the end of the workday, but she usually just goes back to her hotel and writes reports or catches up on emails. She's a total workaholic.

Last week, Alaina left for a 3-day trip on a Monday. As luck would have it, the spring weather was perfect that evening. I heated up some leftovers, grabbed my portable speaker and some wine, and settled into one of the Adirondack chairs on our deck to enjoy the calm and comfortable evening. After I ate, the music and the wine and the spring air made me totally relaxed. I got a naughty thought in my mind and looked around to make sure the neighbors were nowhere in sight.

Slowly, I started stroking my cock through my athletic shorts. It had been almost 2 weeks since Alaina and I had made love, so I was definitely in need of a little relief. I stroked lazily for a few minutes, again checking to make sure no one else could see me. In no time, I was fully excited, and my cock was straining against my shorts.

I reached inside my shorts and boxers and started stroking along its shaft. I could feel pre-cum already leaking out of the tip, and I started to spread that along my cock with each stroke. There was no turning back for me now, so I hiked down my shorts just enough for my cock to spring to full attention in the spring air. I increased the pressure and intensity of my strokes, and within a minute I shot a load of cum straight into the air. Some landed on my thighs, while the rest of it came down on the arm of the chair. I put my cock back into my pants, leaned back in the chair, and closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling of the moment.

I was startled by what sounded like a knock on the window of the house next door. Oh shit! I looked over at the window, and I saw my neighbor's 51 year old mother, Lauren, smiling and giving me a thumbs up. She has been living in an apartment above her daughter and son-in-law's garage since her divorce last year. Her bathroom was the only room in their house with a window that faced ours. Just my damn luck.

I gave her a sheepish wave, gathered up my stuff, and scurried back into my house. I was embarrassed beyond belief, but I knew that it could have been a lot worse. A little exhibitionism was harmless, right? Anyway, that night and the next day I could not stop thinking about Lauren watching me. I swear I stayed hard or semi-hard for 24 hours.

I could hardly wait to eat dinner on the deck again, and thankfully the weather cooperated. As I ate, I kept checking the bathroom window to see if Lauren would reappear. Her window was open for fresh air that day, but I did not see her. Then, finally, I heard her toilet flush, and soon her face appeared. I waved and smiled. She smiled back. We looked each other straight in the eye for a minute or so, until she asked me if she was going to get another show tonight.

Without taking my gaze off her, I started the same routine as the previous night. I stroked the outside of my shorts until I was fully erect, then started stroking inside my shorts. I kept staring straight at her as I pulled down my shorts enough to expose my full cock. She licked her lips and said, "It's beautiful." I paused my stroking and just held my cock at its base, allowing her to see its full length. I started stroking much faster, starting to moan as I really got into it. This time when I came, I aimed the load to shoot in her direction.

She blew me a kiss, and said, "Thank you, love. Now I need to go pleasure myself. Same time tomorrow night?" I thought for a second, recalling that my wife had one more night on her business trip, and replied, "You bet."

I could hardly sleep that night, thinking of Lauren masturbating while she thought of my cock. The next day at work, I was useless. Physically, I was there, but mentally I was plotting my next "show". I knew there was a danger to what I was doing, but I rationalized that showing off a little for an older woman in her house was essentially harmless. It wasn't cheating.

Finally, 7 pm rolled around, and I scurried out onto the deck. Lauren's window was closed and dark, so I set out some oil and a towel that I planned to use for this session. Suddenly, Lauren was right there in front of me, reaching the top of my deck stairs as I looked up. Damn, she had been waiting for me in my yard!

She said, "I needed a front row view this time. Is that OK?" I should have said no, knowing that we may be crossing a line, but my throbbing dick answered, "Sure!" With that, she walked over to me, knelt down, and started pulling my shorts down. I was frozen, and just stood there. She laughed as she saw my dick sticking straight out through the hole in my boxers. She reached out, cupped her hand around its tip, and gave it a couple of nice, slow strokes.

She kissed the tip, then pulled my boxers down. I stepped out of both my shorts and boxers, and stood there naked from the waist down, my cock in her hand. She smiled devilishly into my eyes, then started stroking me with one hand while cupping my balls with the other. All I could do was watch her stroke me, with her face just inches from my cock. I thought about leaning forward to test if she would take me in her mouth, but I decided to just let her do what felt comfortable. She moaned a little as she stroked, and I was ready to shoot far too quickly. I warned her I was close, and she opened her mouth to catch the first stream of cum. She aimed the rest to splash on her cheeks and nose.

She swallowed the cum in her mouth, then used her fingers to wipe some off her face. She looked at me seductively as she slowly licked each finger. I just watched, unable to move or look away. Finally, she broke the silence by saying, "You taste as good as you look. Thanks!" With that, she got up and walked toward the stairs. She glanced back over her shoulder and said, "I need to go take care of something again. I'd love another show tomorrow, though."

I said, "Wait, my wife comes home tomorrow. Let me check when she is out of town again." I scrolled through the calendar on my phone, and exclaimed, "Ooh -- it looks like she has a trip next Wednesday and Thursday." Lauren smiled and replied, "Great. I hope to see your beautiful cock again on this deck next Wednesday." With that, she blew me a kiss and walked back to her apartment. I watched her every step, with my pants still around my ankles.

My stare was broken as I heard the sliding door at the back of my neighbor's house. I scurried to pull my pants back up just as Don walked over to the privacy fence, looked up at me and said, "Hey neighbor, what's up?" If he only knew what had just happened with his mother-in-law...

That next week felt like a month. I was so sexually jazzed that I was all over my wife each night. She asked me what had gotten into me, and I told her I had been thinking of things we used to do sexually and getting turned on. In truth, I was thinking about Lauren and our shows. Thankfully, my wife was responsive to my advances, and we did a number of things sexually that we had not tried in a long time.

As she kissed me goodbye for her next trip, she whispered in my ear, "It might be nice to have a little break; I am really sore from your sexual appetite this week. It's been great, though, reconnecting with our old sex lives. I missed that. Thanks."

I felt a huge wave of guilt roll over me as she got in her car and drove away. There was no way I could continue the "shows" with Lauren. I had to stop them before things took a turn for the worse. I loved my wife, and our sexual appetite had been reawakened this past week. But wait, wasn't that partly because of Lauren?

I peeked out our kitchen window at 6:45 and saw Lauren sitting in one of the Adirondack chairs. She had turned it to face away from her daughter's house. She was wearing a tank top, matching bra and yoga pants. I hesitated, unsure what to do or say when I went out on the deck. Finally, I got the courage to walk out and be with her, fully intending to tell her that this needed to stop.

After exchanging hello's, Lauren spoke first. "You've been so nice to me. Tonight, I've decided to give you a show. Just sit down and watch before I get too nervous and chicken out. OK?" I responded, "I -- uh -- um, OK, that sounds nice." So much for ending things.

I put some soft jazz on my phone, and Lauren started her show. She ran her hands slowly along the sides of her face, tracing down her body to her thighs. As her hands started back up, she pressed her breasts together and up. Then she started caressing them. She spent a few minutes on her breasts, alternating between gentle rubs and squeezing. Her hands then roamed back down her stomach to the inside of her thighs. She slowly rubbed her thighs, each time touching more and more of her crotch.

Lauren then leaned forward and pulled off her tank top, exposing her lacy push-up bra. Her tits appeared a little bigger than my wife's. That was confirmed when she reached behind her back, unclasped her bra, and pulled it away. That exposed the most beautiful, rounded set of tits I had ever seen. My mouth hung open, though, as I was mesmerized by the size of her nipples. They must have been 2 inches in diameter, pinkish-brown, and standing at full attention. They were amazing.

Lauren knew she had my full attention now, and she rubbed and licked and tickled her huge breasts and nipples like a pro. I wanted so much to take one in my mouth, but I stayed in my chair like a good boy. Absentmindedly, my hand found my cock under my shorts, and I started stroking as I watched her turn me on by caressing her incredible bosom. Lauren stopped and said, "Hey big boy, this is my show. You can do that later in the privacy of your own home." She winked at me as I smiled and took my hand out of my shorts.

After a few more minutes of playing with her tits for me, Lauren cooed, "I am sooo wet right now." She lifted her butt off the chair a few inches, and in one motion pulled her yoga pants down and off her ankles. She was not wearing any underwear, so immediately my eyes went to her neatly trimmed pussy. To give me a better view, she leaned back, draped both legs over the arms of the chair, and started gently tracing and opening up her pussy. She was right -- she was soaked! Though trimmed, her pussy had a patch of much thicker, darker hair than my wife's. Just like her breasts, everything about her pussy was bigger and more full than Alaina's, too. It was glistening with her juices.

Lauren stroked herself slowly a few times, purposely avoiding her clit. Then, she just sat there for a few minutes, legs spread, eyes closed, letting me admire the beauty of her full, naked body. Shockingly, she snapped me out of a trance by saying, "Well, that's enough for now, love. I'd better go." She picked up her clothes and walked down the deck stairs, fully naked. Once in the yard, she finally got dressed again, with me watching every move. She blew me a kiss and went back home.

Did she know she was driving me crazy? After I masturbated inside my house while thinking of shooting my load on her huge nipples, I finally came to my senses. I knew this was headed someplace bad, and I was not going mess up a great thing with my wife. I marched over to Lauren's apartment, walked up the stairs along the garage, and knocked on her door. When she opened the door, I stammered, "We -- uh -- um, well, no more shows. No more." Lauren smiled and replied, "Great! I was hoping you'd say that."

She pulled my head closer to hers and kissed me. Gentle, at first, and then her tongue started exploring my mouth. Stunned, I started to pull away. My dick took over for my brain, though, and I hugged her tightly as our kiss grew in passion. We kissed like teenagers, making out for 5 minutes or so before I backed off. "Wait," I said, "We can't do this. No more shows."

Lauren looked me straight in the eye and said, "I know. No more showing off our bodies and then pleasuring ourselves individually. We need to climax together." Holy crap, I thought, I need to get out of here before I make a big mistake. I turned to go, but then turned back around as Lauren walked away from me into her living room. For some reason, I followed her, pleading, "Lauren, I can't cheat on my wife. We've had some harmless fun. It's been an incredible turn-on, to say the least, but no more."

As I was saying this, she pulled her tank top over her head again, removed her bra, and pulled down her yoga pants. She stood there naked as could be. I tried to look in her eyes, but my eyes wandered to her glorious curves and massive nipples. She slowly stepped towards me. I took one little step back, then stopped.

She grabbed the sides of my t-shirt, and slowly pulled up. I raised my arms and let her take my shirt completely off over my head. Her large nipples brushed against my hairless chest as she did. She tossed my shirt aside, then curled her fingers inside the waistband of my shorts. She tugged them down slowly, crouching down as she slid them down my legs. She pulled the elastic waistband out towards the front, giving my rigid cock room to come slowly into view. Her lips touched the tip of my cock as I stepped out of my shorts. Then, she took its mushroom-shaped head into her mouth, her tongue softly licking the tiny hole at the end.

Lauren then rubbed her breasts along the front of my body, from my knees all the way up to my chest as she stood up very, very slowly. Her hands rubbed the back of my legs, my butt, and my lower back as she moved. Once she was standing, she pulled me close. We wrapped our arms around each other and swayed to imaginary music for a while. My cock rubbed gently against her hairy pussy. Her nipples poked wonderfully into my chest.

Lauren whispered into my ear. "Please stay the night tonight. I need you inside of me. More than you can imagine." We started kissing again, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues, while exploring each other's bodies with our hands.

Lauren and I fucked like newlyweds that night. Multiple times, in a few different parts of the apartment. Each time we needed a rest, we held each other close and kissed. I sucked and licked her delicious pussy to orgasm. I shot my seed deep inside of her. We even came together once. It rivaled the best sexual experiences I have ever shared with my wife. We finally fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms and naked bodies.

Early the next morning, Lauren shook me awake. "You have to go now, before my daughter expects me to come down to her kitchen for our morning coffee." I hastily put on my clothes, gave her a peck on the lips, and headed for the door. Lauren said, "Love, your wife is out of town for another night this week, correct?" When I nodded, she said "Great. I'll be over tomorrow night at 7. Can't wait to do this in your bed."

I didn't know how to respond. As great as I felt, this was now totally out of control. "I can't wait, either," was all I could muster.

I snuck home, called in sick to work, and slept most of the day to be ready for another night of unbelievable sex with this mesmerizing older woman.