Shticky Situation

Story Info
Once upon a time housewife cheats and her husband is a dick.
5.9k words
3.05
8.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writers Note: This is my first time writing a story and I just wanna see how this one goes. This story contains stuff. So, read it and find out. Tell me in the comments if you like it or not. I am not a regular writer but one who writes on a (wicked)whim so don't expect any more stories after this.

Steve was on his way back home from work. He was Driving his car and listening to some news on radio. "What has the world come to?" He thought after listening to a news about a war in some other part of the world. He was a not so fairly built man. Compared to the rest of his department. He used to play football in collage. He was not the king of prom but one of the sidekicks. Title of the king went to their captain. Steve is going to be 30 in couple of months. Now he works in an insurance company and was doing very good. Half an hour later he reached his home and noticed a highly polished chopper filled with shiny chrome parked in the drive way. He parked his car behind it and entered his house while admiring the craftsmanship on the bike. From the voices inside he noticed that his wife was not alone. Her laughter came from the kitchen. He was expecting to hear a man but "... Still he kept going without a shirt and without noticing shit on his back. Since then, we call him 'Shitless.'" Sydney laughed again. Sydney was Steve's girlfriend from collage and a cheerleader too. They got together in their 1st year of the collage. No Sydney was working a part time job to pay off her student load. She was only a month younger than Steve. They both were a model couple who looked beautiful. She was a blonde haired and Steve was light brown haired. Despite their 4 years of marriage, they were childless. They decided to put it off till they were in their mid 30's.

Steve looked through the doorway in the kitchen. A woman was sitting next to Sydney telling a funny story. Sydney laughed and noticed her husband was home.

"Honey, I'm home," he looked at the guest "and who is this?" The woman was wearing Black leather jacket and a black leather pants. She had short black hair and piercings on ears and eyebrows.

"Honey, this is Fae, Fae this is my husband Steve he works at an insurance company in downtown." Sydney introduced them to each other.

"How do you do, Steve" Fae extended her hand to Steve. He shook the hand and "Wow... quiet a grip you got there" He messaged his hand after having it back almost in one piece.

"I do some work out to stay in shape." Fae replied.

"Honey, she saved me from some punks who were trying to snatch my purse while I was coming out of the food mart today. She was like wonder woman from that movie. Her entry was only short of Background music and a superhero landing" Sydney was telling it with enthusiasm "...and with one punch she flattened the last guy. As a thank you I invited her over to have a coffee." Sydney was beaming at Fae.

"Wow, are you alright?" Steve asked his wife.

"I ain't gonna let anything happen to this flower over here" Fae said with a big smile for Sydney.

"Well, thank God you were there and thank you for helping my wife. If you need any help, don't hesitate to call. We owe you one" Steve expressed his gratitude.

"Well, I should get going, I am supposed to meet my friends soon."

Sydney and Fae followed Fae outside. Steve moved his car to allow Fae's bike to come out. Fae cruised out of the driveway already.

Steve went inside the house and got some water to drink. 'Heroes don't always look like those in marvel movies.'

A Week Later

Steve was driving home from work. He took a left to his street and saw the same chopper parked in the driveway. 'Is the damsel in distress again?' he thought. He went inside his house and heard his wife's laughter coming from the study room. "Honey you're home early" Sydney called from the study room. "Mr. Brooks was feeling generous today he gave me an hour for staying up and above my work. So, I thought, why not take you somewhere, a long drive maybe."

"Oooh, you do owe me the time for the last week, but the long drive will only cover the half of it." Sydney came closer and hugged Steve. Fae walked out of the study and said "I think I should get going. Thanks for the coffee and the cookies." She walked to the front door.

"I thought you could stay for a bit and see me in that dress I told you about." Said Sydney.

"Maybe for another time" Fae waved at the couple. The couple waved back.

'Another time? Why? I didn't like her the first time and I don't like her now.' Steve's expressions were totally different than the emotions in his mind as he waved back at Fae. They heard the roar of the chopper from outside. Few minutes later they both got ready and came to the car. Steve was wearing casual clothes and Sydney was wearing her favourite dress She wanted Fae to see her in.

"Whoa, What the fuck happened here?" Steve exclaimed as he stared at driver side of the car. Sydney came to him. There was a long scratch. "This wasn't here when I got here.

"Fae must have done this while backing out, Fuck." Steve's temper was rising.

"Don't get riled up now. It's just a scratch. We can still have fun" Sydney waited for him to settle down. "I'll call Fae and tell her what happened. Come on cheer up now." Steve was bickering for the whole evening. Sydney was trying her best to cheer him up. Half of Steve's mind was on Fae 'Did she do it on purpose? Why would she? She....' "Steve, what would you like to have? They have your favourite smoothie." Sydney was looking to get Steve's attention.

An hour later Steve was backing into his driveway. Sydney was out of the car before he turned the key to turn off the engine. She was angry because Steve had spent the evening obsessing over Fae. Sydney was already in bed when Steve got into his pyjamas. 'Look at what you did...... But she scratched my car, my new car.... I shouldn't have neglected my wife over a scratch on my car. I like that car. I am sorry honey. I am sorry honey. I am a man and nobody fucks with me and gets away. You will like me even more when I get Fae to pay for what she did to me.' Steve got into bed, "I'm sorry for today honey." He knew she wasn't sleeping.

3 days later,

Another day and the in the driveway. Steve parked his car to side to leave space for Chopper to come out. Sydney had called Fae to talk to her about the scratch on the car. Sydney came out of the car followed by Fae. Steve got out of the car. Sydney was wearing that dress she was wearing on their evening out 3 days before. Steve found it odd. Sydney looked like a trophy in that dress. People found it difficult to look away with Sydney next to them in that dress. Fae was staring at Sydney like she had never seen a woman before.

"What's up Steve?" Fae said taking her eyes off of Sydney's ass.

"I'll say What's up, you scratched my car, my brand car and now you think you can come here and pretend like nothing happened?" Steve said trying to assert dominance.

"Honey, she came here because I called her and told her what happened. She said, She - ". Sydney tried to say but Steve ignored her.

"She is going to fix this, that's what she is going to say. I don't wanna hear anything out of this bitch." Steve barked.

Expressions on Fae's face were unchanged.

"At least hear out what she has to say Steve." Said Sydney.

"I Don't wanna hear anything, I just want her to pay for what she did. End of story!" Steve said thinking this concludes the argument.

Fae took out her phone and dialled a number and said "It's me, cancel the thing...... Don't come....... The guy is being an asshole. I thought I'll call you here and get the car fixed at home without him lifting a finger and he comes at me thinking I'm his bitch...... catch you later...... Lemme deal with bitch first." Fae cut the call and advanced on Steve. Sydney came in her way and said "Fae, please don't, for me."

"You think I can't take on a girl who thinks she is some hot shot." Steve.

"You wouldn't have said that if you knew what this woman can do. I have seen it. Don't get your face dinged up like your car." Steve was surprised to hear these words out of his wife's mouth.

"I'm gonna need some air." She turned to Fae and said, "Can you take me somewhere quiet? I need to not be in the presence of my husband's ego." Fae walked towards her chopper and took out a spare helmet from side bag and put on her own. They both rode out without a single word. Steve stayed there for a few minutes without thinking.

It was 11.30 ish when Steve heard roar of the chopper outside. Sydney entered the room while fixing her hair. She Sat in silence for a few moments. She opened her mouth to say something but...... "You couldn't keep your mouth shut for one second.... I almost had her licking my boots and you had to go with her and abandon me." Steve barked at his wife.

"I was trying to......" Steve raised the volume to drown Sydney's voice. "This is his second foul that can prove to be damaging to the team." Mute. "She would've...." "The team is really in the pit. They are not happy with his performance today. Look how they are furious with him......."

Sydney rummaged for a local newspaper and found one she was looking. Turned some pages and threw it on Steve's lap and screamed "Read it!"

Steve hesitated but eventually looked at the column she wanted him to look at. "Yesterday, a woman was almost robbed in front of local food mart but the attempt was foiled by another woman. She not only foiled but also taught these hooligans a lesson by turning their faces to mashed potatoes." A photo was showing two disfigured faces. Steve stared at the photo for a few moments and threw the paper across the room.

"Lower the fucking volume!" Screamed on top of her voice.

'Did I do wrong?.... Yeah....... But why does he think that he must be the patriarch of this house. We got in trouble for this exact reason all those years ago. He never learned to keep his male ego in check and today I tried to defuse things between them, but Steve was not letting up. I thought I did good by saving his face but his face but his ego is already bruised. Maybe I shouldn't have, maybe he would have realized and give up his unnecessary male ego. Fuck you, Steve.'

Sydney woke up early and found Steve sleeping next to her. She got up and went to kitchen to get some water. A weird dream woke her up. In the dream Fae hit Steve and put him on his ass. Put her arm around Sydney's waist and they flew away like a superhero.

Sydney remembered what happened after she rode away with Fae after the incident with Steve. They rode for some time. Fae stopped the chopper and Sydney came to her senses and realized that they were on a hill with a view of the city below them.

"You said that you wanted some silence" Fae said. She was looking at the view. There was no impact on her face of the incident that had happened back at the house.

"How are you unfazed by all that happened back there?" Sydney was surprised.

"I rough up punks more frequently than you think. Nobody fucks with me, I fuck them" Fae said without thinking.

"I wish I could fuck them too, wish I had a stick as big as you."

"What?" Fae was caught off guard with this comment.

"I mean your attitude"

"Oh......."

"What were you thinking?" Sydney asked suspiciously. Her eyes darted down to Fae's crotch. Fae turned away.

"What are you trying to hide?"

"Nothing...." Her hand was on her crotch trying to cover up something.

"Come on show it to me. You don't actually have cock and balls, do you?" Sydney tried to get Fae to face her. Fae stopped as she her the last words and Sydney moved to face her. Fae had given up her attempt to hide it. She removed her hand away from her crotch. Sydney looked at it with her mouth wide open.

"I...... How....... IS that....... Holy shit!" Sydney exclaimed as she tried to put words together. "Are you a woman or a man? Why do you have a penis? And you have boobs too. That means you are a Wo-man. Are you a Futa or a Shemale?"

Few minutes later,

".......... And I have been on my own ever since" Fae finished telling her about how her family are ashamed of her. "I got a big brother who loves me no matter what. He and I get together sometime, that's about it." Fae stopped talking.

"Do you have anyone, Boyfriend or......... Girlfriend?" Sydney asked.

"I've had few girlfriends and boys won't have threesome because they don't want to lose their girlfriend to a cock that is bigger than them."

"How big is yours?" Sydney had no other thought on her mind.

Fae looked at Sydney for a moment and said, "Thirteen."

"Thirteen what?"

"Thirteen inches"

"Syd you are staring at my crotch....... Are you alright?"

"I wanna see it" Sydney moved closer. Her eyes were fixed on Fae's eyes. Fae slowly unbuckled her belt, unzipped and lowered her pants. She put her hand in her boxers and pulled out a thick meaty cock. Sydney's mouth fell open and she mouthed "Holy shit, so big." She looked at it from tip to base a couple of times. It was semi hard. Sydney gulped and asked.

"Can I touch it?"

"Yeah" Fae couldn't hide excitement in her voice. Sydney raised her hand and 'Don't do it!..... But it's so big and hard. But it's not your husband's....... exactly....... My husband does not have a cock this big. I have to know how it feels.'

Sydney caressed the shaft with her fingers. Fae's heart was beating so loud that she could hear it. She got goosebumps the moment Sydney touched it. Her forward leaning dick stood up in attention. Veins on it were bulging like water pipes.

"Somebody is excited" Sydney said with a smirk on her face.

"Somebody wants to put this inside something" Fae answered with her eyes closed.

'Oh.... She's so sexy and she is touching my dick. Her delicate fingers, that supple skin, those deep blue eyes, those thick red lips. The way she looked in that red dress. She...... oh'

Fae felt lips on her dick. Fae opened her eyes to see Sydney on her knees and her mouth around the dick.

"Oh... God...... You are making me lose my shit woman" Fae's mind could not think of anything else to say.

Sydney lowered her mouth further to take in as much as she could. Sydney pulled her mouth off the cock and said "I just came from your dick in my mouth." Sydney was panting.

'I wouldn't have done this. But it felt so good. I have never felt this good with Steve.'

Fae grabbed her head and pushed it down on her dick and started pumping it in her mouth. "You will come even more with this down in your gut."             

Sydney's eyes were watering from the pumping action.

Fae stopped after few moments and pulled out and said "I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I......"

Sydney wiped her mouth and said, "Don't worry. I got carried away too." They both sat in silence for a long time on the bench. On their back they had dinner. They did not talk other than what they want to eat. Fae dropped Sydney in front of her house and waited for her to go inside. Sydney turned around and said, "What happened back there....... Will you keep it a secret?"

"Sure, don't worry. Goodnight." Fae replied. Sydney turned and started to walk to the front door. Fae was looking Sydney's ass walking away from her. She revved up the chopper when Sydney closed the front door behind her. She heard football commentary coming from the house.

Next Morning

Steve woke up to find the bed empty. She must be having a jog.

Sydney was sitting on a bench in the park. Her body was sweaty from running two miles from home.

"You look delicious when you are sweaty." Sydney looked up to see Fae walking over to her. She sat down beside her. They said nothing for a couple of minutes. "You look like you had a hell of a night." Fae said to get something out of Sydney.

"Do I have to put my lips onto yours to get you to talk?"

Sydney planted her lips on Fae's. They started to kiss passionately. Fae pulled her closer. Their tongues intertwined. Both of them were having goosebumps. Fae's pants were getting tight in the crotch by every passing moment. Fae backed up and said "We need to find a toilet" both of them said and got up to make their way to a public toilet in the park.

"Go in the las stall, I'll make sure we are alone." Fae kicked all other stalls to make sure. Sydney entered the last stall. It was filled with graffiti. Sydney jumped as something fleshy poked her leg.

"It's me" Fae's cock was poking through a hole in the wooden wall of the booth. Sydney went down on her knees and wrapped her lips around it. She was trying to swallow it as much of it as she could. But the cock was too big for her mouth.

"Use your throat" Fae said.

"I'm not used to it."

Sydney slowly started to push the cock inside her mouth. She was nearly half way there. "Oh.... Fuck" Fae moaned from the other side. "Go all the way baby." She was flat on the wall to give all the cock she had to Sydney. On the other side Sydney was trying to fit las few inches in her mouth. Suddenly she backed up and came forward to the base.

"Thank god for blessing me with this big cock, just keep mouth fucking it." Fae was unbelievably in pleasure because Sydney had her whole dick in her mouth. Fae started humping the hole from her side in slow rhythm. "Fuck yeah. That's it." Couple more minutes and Sydney backed out to catch some breath. Fae got out of her booth and entered the last booth. Sydney's face was dripping with spit.

"The hole is not cutting it for me." Fae looked at Sydney like a tiger at his prey. They both started kissing like they are going to become one. Sydney wrapped her arms around Fae and Fae grabbed Sydney's butt and picked her up. Sydney wrapped her legs around Fae. Sydney's pussy was dripping like a broken tap through her yoga pants. Fae started to rub her dick on Sydney's pussy. They both were kissing like they never kissed anyone.

Fae's rhythm grew fast. Pop pop pop pop pop.

"I'm going to cum again!" Sydney.

"I'm close too." Fae.

Pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop. Fae's rhythm got even faster.

"Don't stop" Pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop.

"Oh, my fucking god" Sydney cried out as she came.

"Fuck Yeah!" Fae cried out at the same moment. Streams of cum started to fly out of her cock. Splurt....... Splurt....... Splurt....... Both of them stayed like that for some time. Fae's cock went flaccid. Drops of the cum was dripping from her tip.

"Why did you leave me hanging yesterday? I came so soon right now. I could've gone on for another hour." Sydney was still hugging Fae as her feet touched the floor.

"I didn't realize what I was missing. Last night I realized when I saw my husband's face." Sydney was trying to hold on as long as she could.

An Hour later,

"Where were you?"

"I went for a longer route today. I needed to blow off some extra steam from yesterday." Sydney said sarcastically. Her taunt went over Steve's head. He was behaving like a blockhead ever since he had seen Fae on that day.

"Wow, you are shining with sweat like a gold statue." Steve tried to flatter his wife but the compliment was of no use. Sydney went off to their room without acknowledging it. She was sitting in front of the mirror before the bath. Her mind was racing from what she experienced an hour ago.

Her cell phone chimed.

'A text from Fae.'

"When will he be out?"

"Around Six. I'll call you when he is out"

"Can't wait anymore. Wear something sexy and leave the front door unlocked."

"I'll blow your Mind." Sydney looked at herself in the mirror and went to the bathroom for bath with excitement.

Sydney came down to the kitchen to find Steve at the table eating takeout from nearby Thai Joint.

"Honey I am going out after lunch to the mall to get something for your company dinner next Tuesday." Sydney announced.

12