Shudder Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You coming?" she asked as she looked back, and then realized the view she had just given him and pulled her skirt down in embarrassment.

"Ooh," she murmured, blushing. "Can we just pretend that didn't happen?"

"Nope," he said with a wide smile, the first he could remember today. "It's locked in my brain forever."

"Pervert," she said again rolling her eyes and smiling. She went into her bedroom, shutting the door almost but not quite all the way. "So, what's going on?"

"Well," he didn't really know how to begin, "I guess it started when Amy came in to history class.. "

"What?" Jessica yelled. "Come closer. I can't hear you."

Derek moved closer towards the crack in the door. "I said, it started when Amy.. "

Then Derek noticed the crack in the door in front of him. It gave him a direct line of sight to her closet doors, one of which had a full length mirror. That door had been opened in such a way as to give him a perfect view of Jessica's reflection next to her dresser, just behind the door he was standing in front of. She was just starting to pull off her cheerleading top and he was suddenly captivated by the two D size orbs on her chest which strained at her flowery bra.

"I should've known it would have something to do with the girl you've had a crush on since middle school," she said, as her thumbs hooked her cheerleading skirt and he got an even better view of her orange panties.

He watched, speechless as she started rummaging through her dresser. Her perfect ass was now turned towards the mirror as she bent to the lowest drawer to look for a top, when he saw it. A shudder. If he hadn't been transfixed on her, he might have missed it.

Jessica stood up straight, and turned to the mirror, making eye contact with Derek. "Oh poo," she pouted. "You saw that didn't you?"

She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. "You were watching so closely, weren't you," she said seductively. "You were just being a good neighbor, weren't you?" In one quick movement, she pulled off her panties, and then opened the door. One hand went to his cheek, while the other went to his rock hard crotch. "Tell me something, Derek," she pressed her naked body against him, "why did we never get together? I mean, I'm the girl next door after all."

"Why are you doing this?" Derek demanded, taking a step back.

"Because of that right there," the deep man's voice was back. "I'm used to being in control of each and every situation, and I can't control you. Can't make you forget, and I'm going to find out why. I found out where you lived easy enough with Mrs. Darcy's access to student's files. Then hopped a few more people till I found someone who lived close to you. Someone who's known you for awhile and might have a clue to this mystery for me."

"It's just wrong," Derek grumbled, while trying not to keep staring at Jessica's marvelous chest.

Jessica took a step towards him. "No, what's wrong is that this fine piece of ass had the hots for you a couple years ago and you never made a move. Other than that there were no useful memories."

"I was dating someone a couple years ago," Jake defended.

Jessica's eyes went up and to the left. "Heather. Yeah, okay, she was pretty hot too. But you weren't married." The voice then switched over to Jessica's seamlessly. "You could have had us both." And she lunged for him, wrapping her body around him and kissing him on the mouth.

Derek momentarily kissed back. It was what his body wanted. Really wanted. He felt like he had had blue balls since history class. But.. he ended the kiss and gently pushed her back. " You're not Jessica!" he snapped. "This isn't what she'd want."

"But I am, and it is, at least for now," she smiled demurely. "I'm willing to put my question on hold for a bit. I need some release."

She was about to pounce again when they heard the door slam. Panic shot through Derek's eyes as he realized he was standing in front of Mr. and Mrs. Roberts daughter. Mr. Roberts liked him, but would still probably kill him anyway in this circumstance. "I figured you were lying about her parents coming home," Derek whispered.

"I was and I wasn't," Jessica said quietly as she stepped inside her room and put on a bathrobe. "That should be my mom. Remember a few years back when you told me you had a sex dream about her and I said it was totally gross."

"I.. Man I hate how you can just tap into her memories like that," Derek said, anticipating the worst.

"Aw, you're so nervous, it's cute." Jessica gestured towards her room. "Go hide in the closet. I'll take care of 'mom."

As Derek walked into Jessica's room and crammed himself into her closet, Jessica yelled, "Mom, can you help me with something real quick?"

From downstairs, Derek heard Mrs. Roberts yell back, "Jessica? What are you doing home? Shouldn't you be at cheerleading practice?" He then heard her footsteps on the stairs.

He watched through the slats in the closet as "Jessica" walked into her room. Now he started to sweat. He didn't know how this was going to play out, but it couldn't be good.

"Jessica?" her mother called out.

"In here mom," Derek saw Jessica say, and then she turned and winked at him, knowing he was watching through the closet slats.

Derek saw as Mrs. Roberts entered her daughter's room. She had apparently been out for a light jog. She had on tight black running shorts and a tight purple top. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail just like her daughter. They looked very much alike. Mrs. Roberts had certainly aged well and had certainly kept her figure and was probably in her late forties but looked like a woman in her thirties. Derek didn't tell Jessica that there had been more than one sex dream about her mother.

"Mom, I was wondering if you'd act out a little scene with me," Jessica started. "You see, I never have an audience. Sure, I've had some fun before, but I was the only one who could enjoy it. It was just for me. Would you help me?"

"I, sure honey," Mrs. Roberts hesitated, "but what are you talking... "

Jessica touched her mom. Mrs. Roberts shuddered, then her face slowly turned, as she aimed the most seductive grin at Derek in the closet. Jessica didn't fall to the floor, but continued to stand there, her eyes slightly glazed over.

Mrs. Roberts turned to face her daughter and said in a concerned mother's tone, but with a hint of lust, "Yes, Jessica dear. I'll help in any way I can." She touched her daughter.

Jessica shuddered, took her mother's hand and said, "Well, there's this boy see, and I think he likes me."

Shudder.

Mrs. Roberts resumed speaking, "How could he not like you dear. I mean, look at these spectacular breasts you have." Mrs. Roberts pulled her daughter's robe apart, and then pushed it off her shoulders, letting it hit the floor. She then reached out and started groping her daughter's chest.

Shudder.

Mrs. Roberts continued to squeeze her daughter's breasts, but it was Jessica who said, "Well, I have you to thank for that Momma. I mean, just look at yours." Jessica pulled her mother's top over her head, and then helped remove her sports bra that was underneath. "They're even bigger than mine!" Jessica proclaimed as if seeing them for the first time. Then she bent over and started kissing her mother's breasts.

Derek felt his eyes try to jump out of his sockets as he took in Mrs. Roberts' massive tits. They were nearly identical to her daughter's, just a little bigger, and a little saggier. His eyes kept trying to jump out as Mrs. Roberts continued groping her daughter's chest, while Jessica kissed her mother's tits. Derek noted that the formerly possessed would continue to actions of the possessor even when he had jumped into his next victim.

Shudder.

"Oh Jessica dear," Mrs. Roberts moaned. "I hope he's as good at foreplay as you are?"

Shudder.

"That's the problem Momma," Jessica pouted as she looked up from her mother's tits. "There hasn't been any foreplay yet. We haven't even kissed, and I'm just so nervous I'll do it wrong."

Shudder.

Mrs. Roberts put her hand under her chin and brought up her daughter's pretty face. She then looked into her glassy eyed daughter's eyes. "I'd be happy to give you a lesson in kissing."

Derek's jaw was on the floor as he watched mother and daughter shudder again and again, a new one taking the lead each time as their mouths met and they started to embrace and let their hands roam over each other. This went on for a few minutes, Derek completely swept along by what was easily the most erotic thing he'd ever seen. His heart raced as he saw Jessica remove her mother's running shorts and give her mom's ass a playful smack, then resume their makeout session.

Finally Mrs. Roberts broke from a prolonged, sloppy kiss and said breathily, "Yes. Kiss him like that and he'll have the hardest dick you've ever seen."

Shudder.

"Oh Momma, you think so? Could we test it right now?" And Jessica hopped up and down with feigned excitement.

Shudder.

"What do you mean dear daughter?" Mrs. Roberts asked as if clueless.

Shudder.

"Well Momma, I'm pretty sure he's been staring at us from inside my closet this whole time," and Jessica blew a kiss at the closet.

Shudder.

Derek knew this was being staged, but it was hard not to get swept up in the moment as his hot, naked classmate's mother walked over and slid the closet door open and looked at Derek with mock outrage on her face.

"Derek! You naughty boy! All this time you were in my daughter's closet, watching us kiss and groping one another?" Mrs. Roberts said accusatorily.

"Hey," Derek said somewhat amused and a lot horny, "You would know, you put me in here."

Mrs. Roberts covered her hand with her face, "How dare you? I would never do something so scandalous. I'll have to ask you to leave." Mrs. Roberts reached over and tagged her daughter who hadn't moved.

Shudder.

"But Momma, I'd like to practice more, and he's right here," Jessica pulled Derek out of the closet and started taking off his jeans. When she pulled off his underwear, she looked at her mother and stated, "And it looks like he's got that nice hard dick you were talking about." When Jessica had Derek as naked as she was, she stood and tapped her mom's shoulder.

Shudder.

"Well, I do want to be a good mother, and a good neighbor." Mrs. Roberts eyed Derek with pure carnal desire, then started removing his shirt. She then led him to Jessica's queen sized bed. "Having fun so far Derek? Enjoying my little play?"

"Y-yes, ma'am" he admitted. He couldn't stop this now if he wanted to.

"Good," Mrs. Roberts smiled, shoving him down on the mattress. "And please, call me Mrs. Roberts like you always have. Now watch this. Jessica." Jessica was still standing in the place where she had taken off Derek's pants, but now she turned and faced her mother. "Come over here and put those perky tits in our neighbor boy's face while I start sucking his dick."

Derek watched in amazement as Jessica obediently came over and clumsily placed her large breasts in his face. Derek wasn't sure if it was Mrs. Roberts who was fantastic at blowjobs, or her possessor, but either way he came in seconds. He watched as Mrs. Roberts swallowed, then tapped her daughter.

Shudder.

"Oh, now that just won't do Derek." Jessica circled her right breast with her hand before squeezing it and guiding the nipple into his mouth. "Momma, please keep stroking his cock until he gets hard again. She looked at him with an innocent, questioning face. "Or maybe you'd like us to make out some more? Or you could watch as my mom ate out my pussy?"

And just like that Derek was ready to go again. This time he grabbed Jessica and kissed her. She returned his kiss then broke for air to say, "Momma, play with this boy's balls while I ride his dick." And then Jessica mounted him and rode him for all he was worth. He watched as she came multiple times and was about to himself, when she expertly rolled off him and slapped her mother's ass hard causing the firm flesh to jiggle slightly.

Shudder.

"Sorry," said Mrs. Roberts apologetically, climbing on top of him. "I like to have multiple orgasms in multiple bodies when I can." And then she started to ride him, nice and slow, squeezing her breasts and moaning like a porn star, achieving orgasm in just a few minutes.

"Older ladies bodies must be a lot more sensitive," Derek thought to himself as he came for the second time. Mrs. Roberts dismounted and they both lay there a few moments with Jessica standing with a vacant expression inches away.

Then an uncharacteristically low voice came out of Mrs. Roberts mouth. "Sorry neighbor boy. That was fun but I can never bask in the afterglow when I've had two at once." Then Mrs. Roberts got up and started to put herself back together.

Derek sat up and started getting dressed himself. "You've done that before!"

"A few times," the deep voice said. "It's not always worth it to me because I have to move quick before one of them comes to their senses, and there's a slight buffer in sensation when I'm hopping so quickly. But like I said, I ain't never had an audience before, and that made it really hot."

"It was hot," Derek agreed. "The hottest thing ever. But you know what's not hot? Hearing your voice coming out of Mrs. Roberts' mouth."

Mrs. Roberts frowned, then walked over and touched her daughter.

Shudder.

Jessica's peppy voice burst out of her mouth indignantly, "I'm sorry. You only like it when I 'pretend' to be the person I'm possessing, is that it?"

"I'm sorry, no, it's just a lot to get used to," Derek tried to say coolly. "It just, makes me feel like I just slept with a man is all."

"I was a man!" said the male voice indignantly. Jessica started to put her clothes back on but it was the low voice that continued. "That's what I started out as anyways. But when my situation happened years ago, I could become whatever gender I wanted on the fly. I haven't used my original voice in decades, mainly because I like fooling everyone around me into thinking I'm the person I'm possessing. It's my biggest kink really."

"It feels like I should call you another name when you use that voice, or if we meet again and you're in some other body," Derek offered, trying to be helpful.

"Ha! Sure kid. You can call me Nevyn when and if you figure me out again. Like I said, you not knowing is my biggest turn on."

And with that Nevyn looked at Mrs. Roberts and switched back to Jessica's voice. "Mom, go use the restroom, then lay down in your bed. When you come around you'll remember taking a nap after you went for a run and nothing else." Mrs. Roberts walked out of the room.

"That's all you have to do?" Derek said in disbelief.

"Yeah," Nevyn shrugged, talking like his original male self again. "It's pretty easy. As long as I've possessed someone recently, they're in that obedient and suggestible window like you saw with me and 'mom.' If I miss the window at all, I just possess that person, making them forget, and it's all fixed. Which brings us back to business. We've had our fun. I put on a good show for you. Now why can't I possess you?" She/he poked Derek in the chest.

"Look, I honestly don't know. If I knew I would tell you."

Nevyn studied him a moment. "I think I believe you, but I'm not through investigating."

Derek smiled a little. "You gonna go dust for some clues? Interview some witnesses?"

He watched Jessica's mouth curved wickedly and resume her girlish voice. "Witnesses. Yes. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Find more witnesses. Examine more memories. Find out from the people who know you best and for the longest."

The smile was gone from Derek's face. "What do you mean? You're not talking about.. "

"Your family of course," Jessica said with laughter in her voice.

"No!" Derek growled.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Jessica's voice was still playful, but with a bite. "I don't like being told what to do. But I do take requests. Usually I just find out what people want by taking them over. But since I can't do that with you, you'll have to tell me."

"I don't want you to do it at all," Derek barked.

Jessica looked at him as if he were being a disobedient child. "Now now, I haven't given you the options. I can hop in with you knowing full well I'm there. Finding out what I want to know from each of your family members. Maybe we act out a little incest fantasy, your mom and sister are both very attractive. That's not just my assessment by the way, my 'mom' thinks so too."

"Why you," Derek started to shout.

"Or," Jessica interrupted, "I can sneak in. I can disguise myself from you and act like your family members completely. Until I get bored and start to mess with you."

"Or until I see your tell!" Derek countered. "But you won't get them. I won't let you."

Jessica put both her hands on his face. "Derek sweetie. Are you going to lock them up in your house? If you can't, I can come at them a million different ways."She leaned in and kissed him forcibly, then shoved him away. "Now get out of here. My 'mom' will be waking up from her nap any minute." Jessica waved him towards the stairs, then Derek saw the familiar eye movement that meant Nevyn was accessing her memories. "And my daddy will be home any second, so beat it."

Derek looked at her/him with loathing. He tried to disassociate her from Nevyn who was inside, but it was difficult. When he was downstairs and starting to open the front door, he heard Jessica call, "Derek, I'll be seeing you real soon."

To be continued...

12