Shudder - The College Years Ch. 02

Story Info
Nevyn reverts to his old ways. Derek and Bri experiment.
6.8k words
4.51
20k
11

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevyn gripped the phone tightly, letting his hand express the anger that he tried to keep hidden in his voice. Despite his efforts, his volume rose with each word spoken. "You're telling me that you've been there a month and haven't learned anything. Are you kidding me?"

"Hey!" Derek's voice came back defensively over the speaker. "Last I checked, you hadn't figured out why you can do this and you've been hopping bodies for over two centuries, so how about cutting us a break! We're at least trying to do something while you're just sitting there at home, living my life."

"It'd be a lot easier if your life didn't fucking suck. Your parents still treat me like a leper, and get this, they want me to get a job and pay rent."

Derek laughed. "You should be glad that's all they want you to do. You'd be out on the street if you weren't in my body. Believe me, we're all hoping to get this resolved as fast as possible. I'm using what you taught me and I feel I'm making headway, at least as far as setting up Aubrey in the university's science lab."

Nevyn had been pacing in his small room, Derek's room actually, but his temporarily, along with Derek's body that he'd been stuck in for months now. What had started out as an opportunity to have a normal life had become like this room. He felt constrained, trapped, and each day he woke up anxious to break free. This was ironic, as he had wanted nothing but a chance live normally. Since he was a boy, he had been cursed to hop between person to person, taking on an identity that was not his own. He had been unable to feel at home in any place because it was not truly his. He had been unable to have anyone love him for who he was. But now he had a body that did not shudder, because he did not have to fight for dominance from another soul inside. As much as Derek's family hated but tolerated him, their home felt like his. And as two arms wrapped around him from behind, causing him to stop pacing, he had the love of a woman who knew his true name and did not run from him. He knew he shouldn't, but he had grown to hate it all.

The short haired blonde girl squeezed him momentarily, then whispered into his ear, "Tell Aubrey hi from Bekka."

Nevyn was glad his back was to her so she wouldn't see his face of disgust. He adjusted his face to appear more like a good boyfriend before turning to respond to her. "It's Derek right now, I assume in Aubrey's body."

"Oh, well, can't she hear me while he's in there?"

Nevyn's mouth twitched and he struggled to avoid rolling his eyes. "Yeah, apparently she can. So I guess, hi Aubrey."

Derek's voice began speaking with agitated tones into the receiver, but he was not talking to Bekka or Nevyn, but to the thoughts of his sister inside. "What? No! Call her when I'm in your roommate or someone else. I'm not going to do that. Because it's stupid and confusing and...fine! I'll do it but just for a minute."

"Are you arguing with your sister in your head?" Nevyn asked, slightly amused.

The first response was an exasperated sigh. "Yes, Aubrey wants to dish to Bekka about girl stuff and apparently it can't wait and I'm told it's the least I can do for letting my sister be my taxi service. Put Bekka on please."

Nevyn handed the phone to his girlfriend and sniggered, "Aubrey wants to speak to you."

"Why's that funny?" she asked while taking the phone and putting it to her ear. "Hey girl! What's shaking?"

Derek cleared his throat, a low rumble, then Aubrey's voice answered mechanically, "I miss you so much. I wish you were here with us so bad. It's not the same without you. I totally need you by my side so you can scope out the hottest professor in the world with me!"

Bekka paused. "Why do you sound like you're reading from a script?"

Aubrey's voice continued, but now with Derek's vocal cadence. "Because this isn't really Aubrey, it's me, Derek, telling you what my sister is thinking to me right now. It's like playing telephone with a telephone but way more annoying."

Bekka took a second to process that and laughed. "Bri, tell your brother to fake being you better!"

Derek's voice was back, arguing again with a voice only he could hear. "I told you to do this later. I know you'll be busy later. Yes, that's my fault I know, but I don't...okay, okay, you don't need to yell in my head!" Effortlessly, Aubrey's voice was back. "Sorry about that Bekks. Anyway, so Derek got me into an advanced genetics class. He hopped the registrar's office and set everything up. He then hopped the professor of that class and told everyone I was some kind of prodigy and not to question her placement there."

"Her placement?" Bekka asked as she teased his grammatical slip up. She knew Derek was struggling to keep it all straight in his head and she was loving that Aubrey was making him do this.

Aubrey sighed before going right back to sounding like her happy self that was getting to talk with her best friend. "My placement, yes. I thought I'd look stupid, but Derek stays in the professor most of the day trying to extract as much knowledge as possible, then hops back into me and teaches as much of it as he can."

"Wow, that must be really hard for Derek since he was never as smart as you."

Through gritted teeth, Aubrey said, "That's right, but he's doing the best he can, so everyone should back the fuck off."

"Tell me more about this hot professor. Is he in that class Derek got you into?"

Aubrey's voice registered new excitement at this topic. "Yes! His name is Professor Kendrick. He is the sweetest, kindest man, and wow he is easy on the eyes."

"Is that your opinion or Derek's?" Bekka teased.

Derek's voice was quick to retort. "You know damn well I connect with the emotions and desires of the person I'm in, even more so when it's my sister!"

"Ah ah, Aubrey please," Bekka demanded playfully.

Derek sighed, then resumed speaking as his sister. "It's mine, Aubrey's opinion."

Bekka's voice dropped an octave for her next question. "Have you fucked him yet?"

Aubrey's voice laughed loudly. "Um, I'm supposed to sound indignant here and say no, because he's married. Let's just say I've imagined what it would be like plenty of times. You should also know that Derek went to his home and fucked his wife, who is very attractive by the way. So Derek has intimate knowledge of Professor Kendrick's dick and how it feels to be touched. This means that I, Aubrey, also know, because I have access to all my super amazing brother's memories now and am a little snoop."

Bekka was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe, but was also becoming very aroused. She missed the summer months when she got to experience a twisted sexual adventure with Derek and Nevyn almost every day. "Aubrey, I'm talking to the real Aubrey now..."

"She knows," Aubrey's voice interrupted.

"Yeah, you need to let your brother hop him so you can fuck him. You have a huge opportunity right now. You're hopefully not always going to have a brother who's a body hopper, so take advantage while you can girl."

There was silence for several seconds from the other end. Finally Derek's voice spoke, "She still wrestles at times with the...morality of it all. I keep telling her it's a means to an end and we're never going to go as far as Nevyn did and..."

"Stop right there," Bekka said coldly. "I love you two, you know I do, but Nevyn is just as much a victim of all this as everyone he's had to possess. He didn't ask for this, but it happened, and he did what he had to do. If he had to take advantage of people during it, then so be it. He's a survivor, so don't be acting all high and mighty about going as far as Nevyn did, especially when you know damn well Bri that you have loved parts of it!"

There was more silence, then Derek's voice spoke calmly. "Bri says she'll talk to you later Bekka, and she doesn't want me to tell you what she's thinking right now, which is that you're not entirely wrong. Hey, well, I didn't want to do this in the first place. Remember that next time. Sorry, my sister's yelling in my head again. We're both still pretty pissed at what Nevyn did, but yeah, we've definitely taken advantage of his abilities, so any judgment from us would be quite hypocritical."

Bekka smiled at this small victory. She then asked conspiratorially, "Has Bri slept with anyone since being at college?"

It was Derek's turn to laugh. "Just her roommate so far, but I think that soon...Oh whatever! She's your best friend and you'd tell her eventually. I told you to talk to her later!"

Bekka's mouth dropped open at this news. "Were you in her at the time? Were you in the roommate? Were you involved at all?"

"I was...You're going to tell her Bri! Yes you were. You've been thinking about it and would have done it sooner or later so there you go, I did it for you. Yes, Bekka, I was in the roommate, then Aubrey, then the roommate again."

"Wow," Bekka said. She eyed Nevyn who had resumed pacing and being broody. She knew waiting was hard for him. She also knew how to get him in a better mood, at least for awhile, and this phone call had certainly got her juices flowing. "I thought, well, I thought you weren't going to do anything...sexual with your sister, I guess."

"Well when you're in your sister's body and she suddenly takes control and begins to masturbate and remembers all the kinky stuff you've been up to, I guess the lines get blurred."

"Uh huh, I can see that," Bekka said nodding and looking at Derek's body, already undressing him in her mind. "Look, let's talk soon, all this talk has got me in the mood to jump my boyfriend." Nevyn turned towards Bekka and gave her a half smile.

"Let me talk to Nevyn again real quick. I want to tell him that we're about to start experiments with monkeys and..." but Bekka didn't hear the rest as her finger had found the end call button.

She stood up and took off her top, exposing her pert breasts to him. She was already breathing hard and wanted Nevyn to be inside her as quick as possible. She shucked off her yoga pants she was in, then practically dove at him. Her hands fumbled to get his pants off, then boxers down, revealing a sizeable erection inches from her face. Bekka's mouth salivated at the sight, and she took a moment to wrap her mouth around it, lubing it up nicely and eliciting a nice moan from Nevyn. She then stood and locked her arms around Nevyn's neck. She pulled them both towards his small bed. When her legs found it, Bekka fell back, bringing Nevyn along with her. They were both laughing as Nevyn slid inside of her and began aggressively thrusting.

A soft knock at the door caused them both to pause. Before Bekka could even think to cover up, Nevyn said, "Come in."

Nancy Johnson opened the door and began speaking before fully taking in Nevyn and Bekka's compromised position. "Nevyn, you can come down for lunch, Bekka you can..." Nancy's brain caught up with her eyes as she finished the invitation, "come...too." She was livid at the sight of her former son's body having sex with her daughter's best friend. She didn't walk out of the room, but quickly averted her eyes to the ceiling so that she could yell at them. "Nevyn, what the hell? You said come in!"

Nevyn slowly resumed thrusting into Bekka while smiling at Nancy. "Mrs. Johnson, or would you prefer Mom right now, it's nothing you haven't seen before. For that matter, you've had sex with both of us before so I don't know why you feel the need to look away."

Bekka couldn't believe this was happening. She knew she should stop Nevyn, should apologize to Mrs. Johnson, but having her in the room, it made the sex so good.

In her anger, Nancy looked down at her son's face, but couldn't hold the lustful gaze of the occupant within. Her eyes went back to the ceiling, and anger kindled inside of her. "Nevyn you bastard, you are a guest in this home and you will not..."

"Don't try telling me what to do Nancy," Nevyn interrupted calmly. "I'm in charge of your son's body. If he ever figures out a way to switch us back, wouldn't you like him to be able to do so in a body that doesn't have a permanent scar, or isn't crippled in some way? Because if you ever tell me what to do again I will make sure that's exactly what happens."

Fear now mingled with the rage that flowed through Nancy. Nevyn had never spoken to her like this before. They had tolerated him during the summer in the hopes that he and Derek would find a way to reverse the situation. Derek's presence had kept him civil during this time, seeming almost grateful at times to be with them. But soon after Derek and Aubrey had left Nevyn behind to pursue answers in college, Nevyn's attitude towards them had begun to sour. He had begun leering at Nancy and speaking more disrespectfully. This voyeuristic behavior was a new low because it also triggered in her feelings and desires that Nevyn had put inside Nancy when he had possessed her for several months.

Nevyn had stayed inside Nancy for longer than most of his hosts. His constant need for sex and desire to seduce Derek had altered her consciousness. She was almost in a constant state of arousal and took her lust out on her husband every night, which wasn't usually enough. She often had to finish herself off with various toys that Nevyn had purchased when he was masquerading as her. Seeing her son naked, fucking Bekka, fearing what Nevyn could do to her son, unable to change any of it, it all weighed on her. Even more so, she needed release from the tormented arousal that had burned to the surface and was now dripping down her leg. She retreated from the room, slamming the door and went straight to her dresser where she kept a large dildo. Nancy wasted no time as she slipped her panties to the side and plunged the tip inside of her. She had been told the compulsions, the residuals of Nevyn's presence in her, would eventually fade. In these moments of torturous pleasure, she wasn't sure she wanted it to.

Bekka was about to cum as she slapped Nevyn in the face. "That was such a mean thing to do! Her seeing us was hot but, I mean, that was not cool."

Nevyn took the slap and smiled as he quickened his pace. "It made you wetter, so shut up."

This command sent Bekka over the edge and she cried out in bliss. She had loved being Nevyn's puppet, loved when he had been inside her mind, controlling her body, making her do things. She missed it, but she couldn't tell him that. Still, she loved it when he told her what to do.

Nevyn came a minute later, pulling out of her swiftly and then putting on a pair of boxers. "Did Derek say anything to you about any kind of progress?"

"No, well, I think he said something about monkeys?"

Nevyn blinked. "Monkeys?"

Bekka laughed as spunk leaked out of her and onto the carpet. "Monkeys."

They both heard Nancy as she let out a cry of passion down the hall. "Come on," Nevyn said going to the door. "Nancy said lunch was ready."

Bekka sat up and began dressing. "Uh, shouldn't you put on more clothes than that?"

"No," Nevyn said with an authoritarian tone. "I think the Johnson's need to start getting used to the real me, as of today."

Bekka had hoped Nevyn was just acting out because of Derek and Bri's lack of progress. It turned out he might just be getting started. First chance she got she needed to tell Derek and Bri to hurry up with whatever the hell they were doing with those monkeys.

The monkeys in question were on loan from a graduate student who had been using them in his quest for a doctorate. Derek had used his persuasiveness inside the student's mind to sign over temporary rights to them for scholastic purposes. This led Aubrey and Derek to be in a lab later that same night, hopefully on the path to learning something new. They had the place to themselves since Derek was inhabiting Professor Kendrick and he had instructed all the students that the lab was off limits that evening.

The monkeys had been ideal for testing as their DNA and minds closely resemble that of humans. Derek had stumbled across this fact while flitting through academic minds, and had learned of their presence and usefulness to them. The student they had borrowed them from had been testing functions of a primate's brain and how it correlated with a human's in regards to certain stimuli. Professor Kendrick had worked with mice and rats before, but never monkeys, so Derek already felt a little out of his depth. Aubrey and Professor Kendrick drew the samples, causing some ire and shrieking that lasted for several minutes.

After that unpleasantness, they began their first test. Aubrey chose a monkey at random and placed several sensors on it. The white circles were stuck gently to the monkey, who seemed rather accustomed to this sort of treatment. The sensors were wireless and sent information back to a computer. Derek used Professor Kendrick's knowledge to adjust the settings from the sensors to look for the tiniest changes in the monkey's physiology. Blood pressure, body mass index, temperature, and many more bits of data would be measured and reported on the monitor.

"I hope this research produces something helpful," Derek said, but using Professor Kendrick's voice. As he spoke, he shrugged off his tweed jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt, his thick chest hair immediately popping into view.

Aubrey wasn't sure if Derek was talking like Professor Kendrick in case anyone came in unannounced, or if he was trying to get a rise out of her. She also wasn't sure if Derek was making her professor take off his shirt in the slowest, sexiest way possible, or if it was just her imagination. Derek knew very well how she felt about this man and being this close to him was driving her crazy. His salt and pepper hair matched his chest hair and she longed to run her fingers through it, feeling his muscles and letting her lips... She shrugged off the fantasy and tried to get back to business. "Uh, yeah, helpful. We're not even sure what we're looking for though." Her breath caught as she watched the professor's hands begin placing sensors carefully onto his chest. Before she could stop herself, she found herself quickly striding towards him and saying, "Here, let me help you with that."

As her hand reached for the sensor, he looked at her in that same way he looked at her in class when she gave the right answer. "Oh, thank you Miss Johnson."

Her face flushed. She parted his chest hair over his heart with one hand, her fingers lingering playfully with the hair. With her other hand, she placed the first sensor, then repeated the process. Her eyes met his and they seemed to bore into her with a sense of forbidden longing. She gathered her will power and said with authority, "Derek, stop it. Professor Kendrick is a happily married man."

The professor's response was stern, as if she had been caught not paying attention. "Miss Johnson, you're the one whose hands are wandering about my chest. I thought we were here to make scientific observations."

She pulled back, relieved and disappointed that nothing else would progress further. Then she saw the professor's massive erection straining against his pants. She met his eyes again and gave him a teasing smirk, placing a final sensor on his forehead. "This could reveal nothing, or could be the first step towards normalcy."

"Normalcy, yes," Professor Kendrick nodded sagely. "Now if we're all set I'm going to hop into this monkey."

Aubrey giggled, then took her place behind the monitor. "Remember, we only have a few minutes until Professor Kendrick is back to himself."

"I theorize the moment that we will obtain the majority of relevant data will come at the initial stage of cohabitation. Besides, I can't tarry too long as Nevyn told me that it's possible to lose ones higher cognitive processes in a lower life form."

Aubrey's face grew bright red as she remembered an incident where Nevyn had tricked her with a bird. But it was out of character for her brother to talk this way. She knew Derek was using his ability to not just sound like the professor, but to use his vocabulary. "Look who's trying to sound smarter than they are," She chided.

12