Shutdown Girlfriend

Story Info
Wife makes me her girlfriend and more.
4.2k words
4.4
30.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Jance
69Jance
52 Followers

The shutdown was definitely taking its toll. Can't go anywhere or do anything. But good things often come out of bad situations. My wife Holly and I love each other and have been together a long time. Our sex life was good but sort of plain Jane. We would watch some light porn while we each masturbated and occasionally ending up in a 69 orally pleasuring one another for a bit. Then I would fuck her hard and fast which would last maybe 10 minutes on a good night. After that she would masturbate and get herself off. Rarely I could give her an orgasm with my somewhat smallish cock but I could tell she was not as satisfied as she should be or wanted to be. I felt bad even selfish but she wouldn't share her fantasies or what got her off. Something that pleased her one day wouldn't arouse her on another. So, overtime, in my frustration I rarely initiated sex and it was replicated to once a month or so.

Now remember, we hadn't seen anyone socially or really been anywhere in 8 months. So anyway, one day I was sitting on the sofa watching TV and Holly came sauntering up and stood teasingly between me and the TV looking quite hot. She was always beautiful to me but during the shutdown she had put little effort into her looks. She rarely dressed up let alone putting on any makeup. She had even stopped getting her nails and eyelashes done. I love long flashy nails, thick fluttery lashes and boldly painted lips. I was disappointed but could hardly blame her. There was little incentive to do so besides my kinky fantasies and desires.

Today, however, she had applied really long acrylic nails and painted them in a dark burgundy with glitter and done her eyes in dark smokey burgundy tones behind long thick curly lashes. Her lips were fuller than normal and boldly painted in a deep dark matte red. In between those long sexy nails she was holding a long white e-cig with the tip stained by her lipstick. She was also holding a glass of wine with a big lipstick print on the rim. Both of these things are very erotic to me.

She was wearing a pair of burgundy pumps with 6" stiletto heels and 3" platform soles and a wide ankle strap. Very sexy and my next thought was, excellent, she can't just flip them off like normal. You see, I Love sexy sky high heels! These were higher than Holly ever wore. My sexy wife was also wearing some pink seamed lace topped stay up stockings which her short tight black skirt did not even attempt to hide. As I continued my ogling scan of her sexily clad body she had on a sheer white blouse that barely hid a sexy burgundy satin and lace balcony bra. I was a bit jealous of the bra holding up her ample tits peeking out of very open neckline. I also just wanted to bury my face in her beautiful cleavage.

She flaunted her sexily clad body in front of me for a bit then set down the wine glass and straddled me and gyrated her crotch onto mine and pushed her cleavage into my face. My cock was raging hard already. I grabbed her satin encased ass and asked "To what do I owe this awesome display of beauty and sexyness to?"

My gorgeous wife leaned back a bit and cupped her beautiful breasts and practically shouted "I'm so bored! I gotta do something wild and crazy."

I eagerly responded "You look hot as hell baby! We could have some wild and crazy sex."

She sexily took a drag off the long white e-cig then quipped "Oh, baby, I intend to be fucked long and hard, like never before, real soon." There was a fire in her eyes I had not seen in years as she paused and looked deep in my eyes and added "Do you love me?"

I was a little concerned and confused by what she was saying and awkwardly paused then I sincerely replied. "You know I do baby. More than anything."

With a devilish grin Holly asked "Would you do me a favor?" She leans down and kisses me passionately. I could feel her creamy lipstick smearing and transferring onto my lips. Oh my gosh it is so erotic when than happens and she knows it drives me wild.

"Of course, Baby" I retorted. "Particularly with you dressed like this! "

She began teasing my already hard and erect nipples through my shirt and added "It's a big one."

"It must be big if you would go to all this trouble to bribe me." Gesturing to her outfit and makeup.

"Oh baby, I wouldn't call it bribery. It is more of an incentive but, the favor is big and I need it bad." Again, after deeply inhaling off the long white e-cig and sexily exhaling toward the ceiling she wantonly says "And, it may take multiple times to fulfill my all desires, my needs."

"So. You know I would do anything for you." I lovingly reassured her.

She reaches into her cleavage and pulls out her lipstick and gets a bigger devilish grin. "Anything?" She asks with a tone of naughtiness."

I nervously say "Well, yeah."

She uncaps the lipstick and I figure she is going to freshen up her lips which I think is so sexy. Then she says "Well baby,I am going crazy. I love you, but I gotta spend time with someone else." My heart sank, my mind raced with all sorts of scenarios. The first and most obvious, she wants to have an affair! She is asking permission to cheat on me with some handsome well endowed hunk. Oddly I was not angry or jealous, my thought was I wanted to watch. Watch her get seduced and watch this hunk pound his big hard cock into my sexy horny wife. Watch her be given the most intense orgasm riding his cock until she was writhing in ecstasy like never before. An orgasm like she deserves and my smallish cock couldn't give her.

After Holly paused to take a seductive puff off the long white e-cig, so sexy. Then she said "I need a girlfriend." My mind now goes crazy with lesbian scenarios then she leans forward and she begins applying the lipstick to my lips which are now quivering and asks "Will you be my girlfriend? Can I dress you up?" Another dramatic pause to sexily smoke. Then firmly states "I want to make you into my slutty girlfriend?".

More background, I love dressing up in sexy feminine attire. I had done so on a couple of Halloweens and several other occasions with her help. (And also many times on my own.) I thought she had enjoyed it as we made love looking like some sexy lesbians. Her orgasms were quite intense. Anyway years ago she had asked me to stop but of course I could not. I enjoy being encased in feminine attire too much, so I just took it back into the closet so to speak. Any time I had at least a couple of hours I would don some sexy lingerie, a pair of my slutty heels and some lipstick. The more time I had would allow me a more in depth transformation.

My sexy wife continued before I could respond through my shock "Baby, I know I asked you to stop and, I also know you didn't, you naughty little sissy. So, not even sure why I am asking, you are going to be my little sissy!" I expressed hesitation. She then sexily freshened her lipstick while grinding on my hard cock and then added "Wow, I guess there is no question about your willingness, your hard throbbing clitty betrays you my willing little sissy. Go get all your stuff and I will get the things I bought and I will make you into my new girlfriend who is going to be one submissive sissy slut. I am going to have so much fun making you my little sex doll."

She stood up and helped me stand then pulled me to her and passionately kissed me, our lipstick co-mingling. Afterwards I hesitantly turned and my saucy wife smacked my ass. We met in the bedroom where she had several boxes and a few bags. I had my big box of dress up stuff. She handed me some delapatory cream and said "This is the first step to be my submissive sissy. "

I never had the nerve to rid myself of body hair but had always wanted to see how stockings, satin and lace felt against my smooth skin so I eagerly did as directed. She helped with the hard to reach places. Then I jumped into the shower. My little cock was rock hard as I watched the manly hair wash away and a new emotion swept over me. A very erotic sensation. When I got out she helped apply some scented lotion then gave me a long satin and lace dressing gown. Next my obviously excited wife had me sit at her vanity and giddily said."Now for the next big step. One of your favorite feminine accents, long sexy nails. You need to learn how to function with long slutty talons." And she proceeded to glue on some long acrylic nails. I do love long sexy nails and felt my little sissy cock twitch. She then said "Oh girlfriend, what color should we paint your nails with? I know you love a bright slutty red but why don't we start with a pretty sissy pink, a bold pink. We will change to red later." Holly proceeded to paint not only my new long sexy fingernails but also my toe nails. She was really going all out.

During this process she would be talking as I have seen her talk with girlfriends. She was very excited and energetic as my gorgeous wife went about my transformation. At one point she paused and asked if I had feminine name I used when I dressed up. I paused and then happily responded "La'nette, I like the name La'nette." I spelled it out with the accent mark then added "It is simple yet exotic."

"Alright La'nette it is." Holly responded emphasizing the accent.

As my nails were drying my aroused wife began to shape my eyebrows and apply long and thick false eyelashes. Then she proclaimed "Oh shit baby, you are looking hot!" She directed me to stay seated as my nails died and went to the bedroom. I was feeling wonderful. I could feel the long thick lashes flutter as I seductively batted my eyes. I had a fleeting thought, how far was this going to go? These changes would not be easily hidden or removed. Not that I really cared as she was fulfilling core fantasies for me.

After about 10 minutes Holly called to me "Hey girlfriend, your nails should be dry, come in here I can't wait to get you all dressed up looking sexy as hell."

I replied "I'm coming."

"Oh girlfriend, you will be."she quickly responded then quietly added "and so will l." So I sauntered into the bedroom where she was seductively standing with her wine glass and long white e-cig. There on the bed was a pink satin and lace corset, a new package of seamed burgundy stockings and a sexy pair of hot pink granny boots with 1" platform soles and 5" stiletto heels among some other things.

My wife sexily took a drag off the e-cig and exhaled toward me and said "First thing La'nette, put the stockings on, without putting those slutty talons through them." Her tone had changed. She spoke with more confidence and was a bit more controlling. I was definitely aroused by it and earlier she did say I would be her submissive sissy slut. I was hers and she knew it.

They felt exquisite in my hands as I carefully bunched them up and sensuously unrolled them up my smooth legs. Taking great care to make sure the seams were straight. I thought I might cum right then and there as they caressed my smooth sexy legs. I did win Mr. Sexy Legs on a cruise once. Anyway, having completed that pleasurable task she helped me into the awesome corset and cinched it real tight. We clipped the stockings to the garter straps. Then a matching bra with some big gel breast forms. She eyed me up and down then lovingly and directly said "Oh shit baby, I know you love slutty high heels as well, now put those on."

It was a bit of a struggle to tie the laces with the long nails but well worth it to me. I stood and strutted to the full length mirror. I repeated what she said "Oh shit baby, I look and feel amazing. Thank you."

"Oh girlfriend, you rock those heels, you seem quite confident in them." Holly stated.

"Thank you baby, I am and I do love a pair of slutty sky high heels. Thigh high boots with 2" platforms and 6" stiletto heels are my ultimate favorite." I replied.

She looked around at my stuff and asked "You don't have any? Why not?"

"Too expensive!" I quipped.

"We will remedy that, I want my sissy hubby to look and feel her sluttiest." My wife commented before eagerly inviting me deeper into femdom "Come on La'nette, we're not done yet. Let's go do your makeup baby." She excitedly said.

Holly had me sit at the vanity again and wiped the remaining lipstick off and applied a clear gel to my lips saying "This may tingle some. I know you notice how full and pouty my lips are, well this is going to make your lips plumper as well, and thus, more kissable. Oh girlfriend, I just love kissing soft plump painted lips and oh, to have them sucking on my hard erect nipples." I envisioned she had found this newly shared fact out by extensive research with gorgeous lesbian lovers. Then I thought, wait I will be a sexy sissy lover with soft plump painted lips.

Then as the plumping cream was doing its job, she began applying a pale foundation and said "I am so sorry I made you stop. I remember when you were dressed up back then and it is so obvious now, how much you enjoy dressing up. We are going to make up for lost time girlfriend." She continued adding a deep pink blush to my cheeks giving me a bit of a China doll look. Next my girlfriend applied some dark burgundy eyeshadow with dark smoky grey accents. And then she had a black bob cut wig that completely changed my already feminine looking body.

Along with sky high heels, long full lashes and long sexy nails full pouty heavily painted lips get me aroused. In case I hadn't mentioned it. These are the foundations of femininity for me. Obviously a sexy and revealing outfit is a must. Anyway I wander off. My sexy wife outlined my full pouty lips with a dark burgundy liner and gave my lips a sexy feminine shape. Then with a hot pink lip stain, something that would be long lasting, she heavily painted my quivering lips. She commented "Shit girlfriend, you really do love all this girly stuff. "

"Oh, baby I do, thank you for doing this to me, with me, for me, whichever. I love it. I feel so sexy. I have fantasized about this moment for years." I emotionally responded.

"I think the lip stain has set enough." Holly said as she handed me a tube of hot pink sparkly lip gloss and added "Put a thick layer of this on then keep it handy and reapply as needed to keep those kissable lips freshened up like you always want me to do."

I eagerly stood, looked her deep into her eyes and faux kissed her and whispered "Thank you, baby." And seductively applied the gloss. It felt so wonderful looking into the mirror seeing a sexy submissive sissy staring back as I applied some lipstick.

A few days of playing around the house that started out as a couple of girlfriends but quickly changed. During that time her dominant attitude over me grew as did my arousal. I usually did most of the cooking and cleaning already but before it was a quiet expectation from her and now it was more like a mistress and her maid. She was directing all of my actions like having me flit around dusting while she just watched me. She would sit there and read her double X romance stories and watch me as I did my chores frequently caressing herself. Not that I am complaining mind you because as long as she keeps me dressed like this, I would be, do, most anything for her. But I may have to ask for a slutty French maid's outfit so I can dress the part. She did say I was to be her submissive sissy slut. Again, how far was this scenario going to go? I can't wait to see.

The first two days are nice and casual but there is an air of awkwardness. Out of gratitude to her for allowing me, well actually dressing me up I eagerly dote on her hand and foot. The first evening after I had finished cleaning up from dinner Holly gave me a little gift bag. It is the skimpiest and sexiest nightie I have had or seen her in. She takes my hand and leads me to our bedroom. She has me go into the bathroom and change into the nightie and freshen up my makeup directing me to put an extra layer of lipstick on. When I return to the bedroom she is in a matching nightie propped against the headboard legs spread out. My girlfriend is frantically fingering her dripping pussy and pinching her hard erect nipples with the other. She sees me and continues moaning "Oh, shit girlfriend, you are fucking sexy as hell. Watching you all day has gotten me extremely horny. Thank you for letting me make you into my girlfriend." She continues to pleasure herself and then says "Don't just stand there with your pretty mouth hanging open, come suck on my tits." I comply with her demand and leave a big full lip print around her her hard erect nipples, so erotic. I continue to devour her tits and it isn't long before she is loudly saying "I am cumming." Holly thrashes about in the most intense orgasm I have seen her have. She isn't quite calmed down yet and directs me saying "Be a good sissy and eat my pussy."

I do so for 45 minutes, giving her multiple orgasms. Finally she has another extreme orgasm. Meanwhile I am hard as a rock and horny as hell. She whispers "Oh fuck baby that was incredible I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Good night baby, get some sleep, it will be a big day." She kisses me tenderly and adds "And missy, don't you dare play with yourself and cum all over your sexy nightie, that little sissy clitty is mine." And she fell asleep satisfied, leaving me hard and horny. I did not sleep well but I was dressed up very sexily and fulfilling fantasies.

The next morning I am up early in more ways than one. I freshen up my makeup and throw on the long lace dressing gown. I go and prepare some breakfast for us and a mimosa for my mistress. Just as I am finished my gorgeous wife appears looking so sexy. She sits at the table and guides me to my knees between her thighs and directs me to pleasure her while she eats her breakfast. Throughout the day Holly stops me often and kisses me passionately and fondles my big tits and grinds against my tight round ass. A few times after a kiss she spins in my arms and grinds her full round ass onto my crotch and has me fondle her big tits. My sexy and very horny wife has me serve her orally multiple times throughout the day suckling on her tits and devouring her wet pussy. It was a fabulous day! I am feeling less like her girlfriend and more like her maid or PA but if that is what it takes to be dressed up I am game.

The next day more of the same, lots of oral sex but after lunch I find out she is wearing a strap on. She had me eagerly sucking it while calling me a little cockslut sissy. Later she has me begging to be fucked. However she just teases me. We have had more physical contact, well mostly me touching her, these last three days than the 3 previous months. It is fabulous and I am loving being her girlfriend.

This goes on for a month or so, her being in charge and me being submissive, waiting, doting on her. Holly kept me in sexy clothes and made up all pretty. We bought a bunch of stuff online and had lots of fun trying different looks. I was really getting used to being dressed sexy and loved my submissive sissy role.

When things were opening up some as the pandemic subsided, we went shopping for more sexy outfits, including a slutty French maids uniform. She also picked out several skimpy nighties and 3 pairs of slutty heels. She spends lots of time picking out a "party" dress and the sexiest thigh high boots with 2" platform soles and 6" stiletto heels. Then she informs me, several of her friends, and their husbands will be coming to the party. She saw the sheer terror in my eyes and said "Don't worry baby, I know one of them is a sissy like you. I can't wait for them to meet my new girlfriend 'with benefits'. It will be so much fun, you flitting all around looking so sexy serving everyone drinks and horderves and whatever else they might want."

We get home and she spends hours getting us both ready for the party. She pays extra attention to every detail of our outfits and makeup. Her's is very exotic and mine quite whorish.

69Jance
69Jance
52 Followers
12