Shy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will buy you some dress and come back here," he suggested, standing in front of the pub we were supposed to go.

I nodded, and we both got on the lift.

We reached the ground floor and headed towards the shop where one man and three girls were appointed.

As we entered the shop, the men who stood there came up to us with a packed dress in his hand and handed it to us.

"Thank you," we both said in unison.

We came out of the shop and once again boarded the lift.

"You will change your dress once we reach the 5th floor," he said.

"But where?" I questioned.

"Girls washroom," he said.

I was relieved that he didn't suggest that I change my dress behind the bushes or anything.

I entered women's toilet and opened the packet he had given me. It consisted of a skater skirt and off shoulder top. I removed my dress and wore both the outfit I was given.

The skirt ended a little above than my mid thigh, but I felt more exposed without any underwear. The top was off shoulder one, it extended from upper breasts till a little above my navel hole. Top didn't have any laces or straps to tie up with, it hung to my skin with its elastic material. Before I went outside, I checked myself in the mirror. It felt like a slut to wear such a short dress, because this was the first time I dressed this way. All my previous adventures were suitable for situations I was in.

I folded my dress neatly and went out to see him standing there holding my handbag.

"You are a hot chick for tonight!" He exclaimed.

I felt shy and ended up answering Thank you.

"Party will start at 9. How about some shopping?," he said.

"I can't wear this dress," I said. I knew the consequences of dressing like a slut in India.

"Ok, don't be too shy. There are other girls who wear these stuffs around. You will get to know once you enter inside," he said to comfort me and headed towards the pub entrance.

There were two bouncers dressed in all black near the entrance who opened the door for us. As soon as I entered the pub, I felt a little relieved after seeing other girls in short skirts and tops.

We both went to the table on the other end and sat on the sofa. He called the waiter and ordered tequila shots for both of us.

"Sorry, I don't drink," I stated.

"It is better to say I haven't rather than say I don't," he said, placing his hand on my thighs.

I smiled.

"Lift your skirt up," he said, looking into my eyes.

I stood up and lifted my skirt and sat, placing my bare ass on the sofa. He then slowly slid his finger inside my pussy, only then I knew how wet I was. He then pulled out his finger and started to rub my clit till the waiter bought us the order.

I saw around the pub now there were more people than earlier. There were more girls wearing short dresses.

When the waiter reached to us, he placed his hands on the table. When the waiter went off, to my surprise, he took one ice cube from the ice bowl and placed it on my pussy.

Suddenly, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I caught hold of his arms very tightly. He then slowly pushed ice cube after ice cube inside my pussy till four ice cubes were in. I felt like forcing them out, but it was creating wonders inside my pussy.

After a few wonderful, amazing, extraordinary minutes, the water which flowed from my pussy formed a pool on the sofa. After all the ice cubes turned to water, I asked him to dance with me.

"Sure, but there is a change to be made,"

"Change?" I questioned.

"Yeah," he said, pulling down my off shoulder top till the upper part of my areola was visible.

"Now you look awesome," he said.

We both headed towards the dance floor and started to dance. Many boys stared at me and more on my half visible areolas.

After about ten minutes, I felt like peeing. So I told him that I needed to pee and left the dance floor.

I entered ladies washroom. It welcomed me with large mirrors and wash basins near the entrance. And about three toilets beside the mirror. I checked myself in the mirror. I felt aroused after watching the way how slutty I looked. I entered one of the toilet, lifted my skirt and touched my pussy. It still felt cold. I saw the stream starting from my pussy falling into the toilet. After I finished, I came out and saw a girl checking herself out in the mirror. She was wearing a red colour tube top that ended near her knee. It stuck to her body, making the panty line visible.

"Hello" I greeted.

"Hi" she said, turning back.

"Is it necessary to wear a panty?" I asked her as I walked near the mirror.

"Why are you asking that to me?" She asked, confused.

"Your panty lines look worst. You better remove it,"

She checked herself and nodded. When she was about to lift her dress in order to remove her panties, I told her to stop.

"Not here. Come with me," I said, pulling her hand.

I took her out near the table where I was sitting earlier and asked her to sit and called the waiter.

"Order please ma'am," the waiter requested.

"Remove it and give it to him," I told to the girl. Both the waiter and she looked surprised. And to my luck, she removed her pink panties and gave it to the waiter.

"Please put it in the dustbin," I told the waiter.

After the waiter left, we both laughed and bade goodbyes to each other.

Finally, after a minute, I found him on the dance floor and we both took our leave and he dropped me near my apartment.

12