Shy GF Comes Out Her Shell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt almost surreal that they had gone from climbing together that afternoon to chatting and flirting in the bar so blatantly. The way she took off her cardigan specifically to expose her sexy top and sizeable assets to him was way bolder than anything she had done before with a guy that she barely knew.

She kept getting fleeting thoughts of her boyfriend away in a foreign country, waiting for her text to say she was home safe. As soon as she got home she would text him, even though it would be after midnight, and even later for him on European time.

For now, she would enjoy a little more time with sexy Davey.

He led them down a couple of streets to a block of new flats facing onto one of the shipping canals. It was a nice part of town as it moved out of the city centre. Finally, they were at the door, as he brought the keys out of his coat. Opening the door into the foyer, he let her go first as she giggled, happy and excitable.

He was on the 3rd floor, so they walked up the stairs. She let him pass him and followed on as they strode up to the door of his place.

Opening the door, he showed her into a spacious modern studio apartment, with a great view out onto the canal through the floor to ceiling windows. He flicked on some warm subtle side lighting to illuminate the room.

"Wow, this place is great," she said, looking around the big living room area.

"Yeah, I was lucky to get it after I split up with Kate."

He had briefly mentioned his long-term ex-girlfriend back when they were chatting in the bar. He had said they got on well; but were incompatible in important areas of the relationship. Gill wondered what that meant, and had thought about her own failing relationship, and also if it was in the same areas, particularly the bedroom.

Davey took off his coat and hung it in the little vestibule area. He reached out to take Gillian's, as she slipped it off and walked back into the lounge. The place was almost as impressive as him. She thought of the little house she shared with her boyfriend and felt a little envious of Davey's apartment.

"So, do you want a coffee, before I call you a taxi?"

She turned, seeing him smile and then walk over to the kitchenette area. He had a fancy chrome coffee maker, which also impressed her. She had always wanted one for her own kitchen.

"Oooh, you have your own coffee maker," she cooed.

"Essential purchase. I need a regular fix," he laughed.

"Cappuccino?"

"Yes that would be great," she smiled.

She was feeling ok, but she hoped the coffee would sober her up for the taxi ride home.

Walking over to the window, she gazed out at the other buildings; the city lights reflecting on the canal. Her stomach was still in knots at being there with Davey. Looking down she checked the crotch of her tight jeans and was relieved any possible trace of a darker patch seemed to have subsided. Despite that, she was aware that she was still a little wet between her legs. That had not gone away on the ten minute walk here, but it was not like it was upstairs in the bar.

After a few minutes, Davey walked out from behind the breakfast bar holding two steaming cups of coffee, and smiled at her.

"Enjoying the view Gill?"

She felt a cheeky impulse and replied "Mmm, yes...and it is nice out there too."

Davey laughed, reacting to her flirty comment.

He smiled and replied.

"You know you can take your cardigan off ...so I can enjoy the...ah..view as well."

Gillian felt her face burn a little, and laughed. She was a little hesitant as the flirting had ramped up again, and she was supposed to be getting that taxi soon. Looking at Davey's handsome face and tall slim muscular body had an intoxicating effect on her though.

"It is a shame to wear that nice top and only show it off for 10 minutes in the bar," kidded Davy.

Gillian smiled at him and undid her cardigan, sliding it off and placing it over the arm of the chair near the window, as Davey handed her the cup of coffee. She giggled as she took her first sip, and went to sit down on the chair.

There was a slightly uneasy silence for a minute, as they both drank their coffees. Davy had seated himself opposite her on the couch, which faced the window..

She looked up as he sat there drinking. He looked so hot, her insides were doing somersaults. He had his legs apart, and despite trying not to, she looked at the pronounced bulge in his crotch. She wondered if he was hard again. It was difficult to tell, but judging from the size of bulge, very probably. That excited her.

"You look really beautiful tonight, Gillian," said Davey, breaking the silence.

"Thanks," she stammered, momentarily bashful.

"So do you... I mean...you look handsome, not beautiful."

They laughed at her getting her words jumbled up.

"You keep that amazing body all covered up, that's a shame."

"I ..er... well, like to be low key," she replied; shyly letting her words trail off, as her whole body tingled.

Her large nipples were like bullets again, poking through the slight fabric of her navy halter. She trembled a bit in the chair, trying to fight the wave of desire engulfing her at that moment.

Davy shifted a little and asked if he should call the taxi now, or did she want to wait a little while, and have another drink. It was crunch time, as she knew if she stayed, the likelihood of her doing something she may regret was increasing by the minute.

"Errr..ah, yes, erm...call the taxi," she stammered, her face flushing.

Davy pulled a wan smile, and got up, turning to go and get his mobile phone off the kitchen counter. As she saw his sexy bum in his jeans, she swallowed hard and tried to catch a breath.

"No, no, Davey, wait," she called out, as she sprang up from the chair.

He paused and turned to her, smiling. His gorgeous blue eyes were sparkling in the soft light. Her whole body trembled as he stood there half facing her. It was too much to take, she just couldn't fight it anymore.

Looking at him intensely with her back to the window, she slowly reached around behind her neck, and undid the knot holding the thin ties of the halter. She let them fall, gently cascading over her bandeau bra, which was immediately exposed. Davey just looked at her transfixed, as they both said nothing. The halter was now bunched around her waist as she stood there.

The slim bra was straining with the weight of her breasts, especially with the slight under-support of the halterneck now peeled away.

Her fingers trembled as she reached down to the two clasps at the front of the bra and undid them. It fell away, dropping to the floor as she exposed her bare breasts to him. He looked at the heavy pale orbs hanging on her beautiful slim body and responded by beginning to undo his shirt, removing it quickly, before saying.

"Gillian, your breasts are stunning."

Gillian was breathing in hard to overcome the intense beating of her heart. She couldn't believe she was now standing topless in front of Davey, only six feet away. It was her that had made that first move too, almost despite herself.

Seeing him remove his red t-shirt, she had to stifle a gasp. He looked even more ripped than he had on 'Kalymnos'. His perfect muscular pecs gave way to a tight incredible six pack. He had the body of a male model.

She looked at his face and dark hair, as he moved towards her. He was staring at her face, then blatantly looked down to her big tits, as he approached, suddenly taking her into his arms. She was quite tall at 5ft 9" but he was over 6 foot and pulled her up into his kiss.

Hungrily, their tongues searched for one another, as they let out low gasps of passion. Their hands were all over each other's torsos, savoring the first skin to skin contact. Gill was kissing the sexiest guy in the climbing group who, for her at that moment, was the sexiest guy on earth.

After he had pulled the thin halter up over her head, she felt Davey cup her left breast, tracing a finger over the rock hard pale pink nipple, and around her areola. She moaned and reached down, placing her palm over his crotch, then moving her hand what seemed an impossible number of inches along the pronounced bulge.

Their breaths were short, as they just wanted to kiss harder and harder, tongues locked in a feverish dance.

He began massaging both her breasts as they kissed. One of her hands gripped his bum while the other stroked his huge penis through the fabric of his jeans.

Their kissing was so passionate. She didn't care that she was topless in front of the window as they embraced.

Suddenly she pulled away and looked him deeply and urgently in the eyes, before slowly dropping to her knees in front of him.

"Whoa Gill, are you sure?" he grunted in a low voice.

She nodded up at him, as he gazed down at his topless climbing partner.

With her fingers reaching for his belt, he put his hand over hers, and stopped her.

"Gill, i need to err warn you, i am..."

"Very big."

She finished his sentence for him, as she glanced up with a wicked look in her eyes. She could feel her pussy was in absolute floods inside her jeans as she looked at the massive outline of Davey's horse sized penis.

"Well some girls don't always...like it."

Gillian grinned as she frantically grabbed at his belt and said.

"i am not some girls, Davey"

Gillian yanked at the belt buckle releasing it, as Davey dropped his hands to his sides. She smiled up at him, every glance at his gorgeous face, eyes and muscled chest making her whole body course with desire.

She was so eager to please him, pleasure him and impress him, it was untrue.

All rational thought had gone out the window. She had heard of guys thinking with their dick, but now she was thinking with her pussy, which felt like a molten volcano of estrogen fired lust.

At the same time, she knew she would not be here, not on her knees, breasts exposed, hands fumbling on the waistband of his jeans, if she had not sensed a real connection going way back to those few days on Kalymnos, back in September. It really wasn't just about physical attraction and lust, though that was off the scale for her, too.

The hour in the bar tonight was the best fun and chat she had experienced in an age. The connection, the laughter, the shared interests, strange co-incidences. His eyes, his voice, that dark hair, the way he listened to her and picked up on little things she was saying. His smell now, too. When he had held her close she had breathed in an incredible manly scent.

Smell meant a lot to her. It was a strong aphrodisiac. A powerful part of attraction. It always had been, even with her somewhat limited experience of men.

Drinking him in, his body looked absolutely chiseled and sculpted, like an Adonis. She had seen a few guys in the gym like that, but they were always macho men, preening themselves for all to see. It was a turn off.

Not so with Davey. He had both the body, and crucially, the personality. She could scarcely believe he wanted her and not someone glamourous like those girls in the bar. She looked yearningly up at him, with his top off, seeing his eyes trained down on her half naked body.

As she pulled the button fly open on his 501's, her hips and whole lower stomach was tingling. She really had no idea what she was about to release, apart from that it was big...very big. Now she was kneeling for it.

It had taken her a while to get used to giving blowjobs, but, by now, she thought she was pretty good at it

She had actually refused her first boyfriend when he tried a couple of times; and with her second, the few reluctant goes she had at it were somewhat rushed, and less than enjoyable for either party.

In fact, even with her 3rd boyfriend it was something she more than often tried to avoid, or half heartedly endured to get it over with, and please him.

Over the last 4 and a bit years that had changed. Oral sex was a big part of her current relationship, both giving and receiving.

Her current boyfriend had taught her the joy of pleasuring her man, and it was something she was always enthusiastic and happy to do.

That said, she had never really got used to the taste of sperm, finding it reminded her a little of bleach. As a result she never wanted him to finish off in her mouth. She could count on one hand the number of times that had happened, and not for at least a couple of years. What's more, she had never swallowed the damn stuff, ever!

Pulling open Davey's fly, she felt doubt assail her, and wondered if she would be able to handle him. She was used to her boyfriend's cock, which was a perfect fit for her mouth, being slim and not too long. She liked sucking it. Well, at least she used to.

Davey was wearing nice crisp white trunks, so she had to pull at the elasticated waistband to release him.

Quickly she reeled back as his cock sprang out of his jeans. She gasped an involuntary loud "OHHHH!!", followed by a quick, "My God!"

It looked like it was almost as thick as her forearm, with a massive head the size of an apple or something. Maybe not that big, but close. She quickly noticed that he was circumcised too, which was a first for her.

It kind of stopped her in her tracks, and she looked up at Davey, shock telegraphed on her face.

He looked a little uncomfortable, if not embarrassed.

"Shit, sorry Gill, hope I haven't put you off."

Once she had got over her initial shock, she laughed nervously, and quietly said.

"Whoo, no, Davey, it's really sexy"

Gillian didn't know what to do next, so she reached up and tried to put one hand around the shaft, touching another man's penis for the first time in many years.

Touching gorgeous, handsome Davey's massive sized penis, not just any man's penis. She struggled with the sheer girth of it, in her mind comparing it to her boyfriend's considerably smaller, and thinner, cock.

Looking at the shaft, and also the massive mushroom head, she gradually went from shock, alarm and disbelief, to a state of awe.

Holding it close to her face, she gazed at it for a full thirty seconds. She genuinely thought it was one of the most beautiful things she had seen in her life; along with the rest of this perfect man.

As she held it in her right hand, she looked up at Davey, and a huge grin of joy broke out on her pretty face. She had to actually tell him what she was thinking.

"Davey...your cock Is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life."

Even though she was a bit anxious at its size, she meant every word. She also felt it pulse when he heard her lust filled words.

With that she leant forward and gently, lovingly kissed the massively swollen tip. At that instant a large drop of precum as big as a tear seeped out of the tip and onto her lips.

It was sweet and not bleachy at all, unlike memories of previous boyfriends. She rolled the precum on her tongue and along the back of her throat, as she kissed his cock again, just as tenderly, but lingering longer this time.

Davey moaned as she gently kissed his head, then slowly ran her tongue under the deep ridge of his glans, flicking at it.

It got the reaction she wanted, as Davey let out a long passionate moan.

She then ran her tongue down the entire length of his thick shaft, to his huge swollen ballsack, before gently kissing both his balls; the left one, then the right.

The size of them matched his cock, as she cupped them in her right hand and lovingly kissed them two or three times, murmuring "big balls" up at him.

They really were huge, a lot bigger than any she had held in her previous experience. His whole genital area was. Truth be told, it was a little intimidating, despite being incredibly arousing. He was so virile and sexual, but so huge!

She had seen very little porn, it wasn't her thing; it had no proper build up and always seemed to end the same way. She had watched a little bit with her boyfriend after they had been together a few months, but had told him she wasn't into it. That was the only time she had seen a guy with a cock this big, and it was all on a computer screen and probably shot to make it seem so big. This was for real! And it was hot seeing how hard she made him.

Gillian started playing with his balls, using her right hand. With her left, she stroked the shaft, eliciting loud groans of pleasure, and a number of "yes's" from Davey.

She grinned as she admired his penis. It was quite dark and smooth with two large prominent veins running along the top of the impossibly thick and long shaft. She traced her fingertip along it, moving up towards the ridge of his swollen head, liking that there was no foreskin.

She thought his cockhead was absolutely beautiful, as it glistened in the soft light of the room, and told him so. She also told him that she wanted to worship his cock for hours. A huge smile was on his face as she looked at him adoringly, words of lust tripping easily out of her mouth. She had never been so vocal about a cock in her life.

She had only been playing with it for a few minutes, but she knew that this cock (and man) would change her life. Her whole body felt electric with him, and at the centre of his stunning body was this huge beautiful strong powerful penis. From just being a part of a man's body, and something that was a nice part of her previous boyfriends' bodies, this particular cock was special and would be the focus of her whole being in bed.

Davey told her he was amazed at how she had changed from the lovely shy girl he had talked to this afternoon at the climbing wall, into this horny dirty talking sexy goddess. Gill giggled in response, her insides tingling, her pussy aching inside her wet through jeans.

Kissing his head again, she repeated the motion over and over, gently loving it, as she still cupped his balls. Replacing the kisses she circled the head with her tongue, then brought it forward teasing the tip again, tasting him. Opening her mouth wide she took the whole head inside gripping the shaft to control it. The size was a lot more than she had ever experienced, but she hungrily sucked on it as she pumped his shaft with her right hand. Davey was clearly loving it.

Dragging the head along the top of her mouth she tongued the groove underneath the massive glans methodically, as his hips moved.

Gill leaned in harder now, taking a couple of inches of the shaft into her mouth too, until his head completely filled her throat.

Her jaw hurt a bit trying to accommodate his size, but she carried on sucking him.

Wanting some air, she pulled back and took him out of her mouth, precum and saliva now coating the head, which she wiped along her cheek, gasping as she kissed the side of the shaft again. "Yea," she mouthed, looking up at him lustily.

Grabbing his cock, now with both hands on his shaft, she wanked him really hard for about a minute, as he groaned and willed her on.

Getting her mouth over the head again, she took him back into her mouth. Her own head bobbed up and down as she sucked it, feeling the heat, as it began leaking precum all over her tongue. She let him force a good bit of his cock into her open mouth, before it hit the back of her throat and she gagged, covering his cock in spit; leaving her coughing uncontrollably.

Davey stopped, "Are you ok?"

She gasped and coughed a "yea," before grabbing his cock again, wanking the huge base of his shaft.

Ducking under his penis, she started kissing and licking his balls while he rubbed the underside of it on her forehead, and up through her dark hairline. Opening her mouth wide again, she now took both balls in at once, sucking on them slowly, as she felt him shudder a little.

Davey was completely shaved smooth down there so her tongue slid over the sack easily, the grooves and skin covering the weighty swell of his two large testicles.