Shy GF Comes Out Her Shell Pt. 03

Story Info
A whole new world of pleasure.
5.5k words
3.79
5.6k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macca73
Macca73
32 Followers

Gillian was still shaking as she sat down on the couch. Her thoughts were all over the place. Having to fight back tears, she assured Davey that she was ok.

Her orgasm had been so powerful it had shaken her to her core. She looked over at the soaked floor and felt a little embarrassed.

"Oh God, i shouldn't have come back here, Davey, this is bad," she whispered in a shaky voice.

He took her hand and tried to comfort her a little, realising she was quite shaken up by everything. Forcing a smile, she tried to feel reassured at his kind words. It took her a few minutes to compose herself. In the forefront of her mind, she knew she should not be here.

Her phone was on the counter, her boyfriend's texts unanswered. Guilt and anxiety almost overwhelmed her.

Somehow, Davey knew the right things to say. He seemed to really care about her feelings, not just getting her to carry on having fun with him. Fetching a couple of glasses of water from the kitchenette, he came back over, shutting the curtains, before he sat back down with her.

As he held her hand, she relaxed a little. It had been a whirlwind tonight, totally catching her off guard. Sitting there naked on the couch with Davey, she knew she could not go back to her old life again, and pass this off as a one-time mistake.

She had wanted this, thought about it for months, thought about it as she dressed to come out tonight. It wasn't some off the cuff drunken moment of madness. The last half hour had been one of the most intense sexual experiences of her life.

Davey clearly felt the same, as he was anxious to assure her that this was not a one-night stand sex thing for him. They both had been thinking about each other ever since 'Kalymnos'.

Gillian squeezed his hand as they both talked and finished drinking the refreshing water that he had brought them. He seemed to have a way with words that resonated with her, even when she was anxious.

The heady rush of the initial sexual connection had calmed down a bit, giving her a chance to take the whole thing in.

Anxiety from her situation apart, she felt good that she was here holding Davey's hand. Being naked with him felt natural, and as she looked at his strong muscular body, she tingled inside.

As they talked and held hands, Davey began lightly stroking her right thigh. It felt nice to have his touch on her. He was tactile and gentle with her, though at the same time his strong and powerful body lit a fire in her, deep inside. At one point they stopped and looked at each other and he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She reciprocated and returned the kiss.

Soon their lips were locked, tongues entwined. He moved his hand to her side, caressing her hipbone as he held her close. Her breasts pushed against his strong chest, her hard nipples on his smooth skin. His erect cock bumped off her arm as she stroked his ribcage, tracing her fingers over the rippled six pack of muscle. He felt so good.

"C'mon," said Davey, as he broke off the kiss and got up. She took his hand as he led her up off the couch and across the lounge to the small hallway. His huge cock was rock hard, sticking up as he walked. She grinned as she took his fabulous body in.

Opening the first door, he hit the light and led her into the bedroom. It was a decent size and surprisingly clean for a guy living on his own. She immediately liked the light grey walls and minimalist furniture. There was a fitted wardrobe with a mirrored door along one wall; as well as the same floor to ceiling windows as in the lounge.

He had some lovely framed black and white photos of a mountain range on one wall and a Kandinsky print on the other. Some wicker baskets for clothes sat in one of the corners along with 4 weights that he must use as part of his fitness regimen.

The generous sized double bed was carefully made up like you would expect of housekeeping in a hotel. Davey was clearly a very neat guy, and liked order in his life.

He walked over to the window, giving Gill a fantastic view of his taut bum. Shutting the curtains, he turned to her, naked and still rock hard.

Gill got up onto the bed, kneeling, naked on the mattress. Within a couple of seconds Davey joined her on the bed, taking her into his arms kissing her..

She ran her hands slowly over his muscular thighs, as he cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples. Their kisses were feverish. it was as if they couldn't get close enough to one another.

She could feel him pressing against her belly. Cupping his balls, she couldn't help herself, and whispered in his ear, "I want you."

"I want to fuck you all night," he replied, urgently. She gasped "Yes," as he kissed her neck. Moving one hand down over her smooth flat stomach, he started rubbing her clit.

Gripping his bum with one hand and cupping his balls with the other, she continued kissing him hard.

If felt so good as he worked his fingers sensitively teasing around her clitoral hood. Waves of pleasure washed over her whole body.

Moving his fingers off her clit she felt them quickly push deep into her pussy, probing her vaginal walls. His two fingers soon pressed on the roof where her g-spot was.

Davey really started to move his fingers deep inside her as she moaned. With his other hand he pinched her hard right nipple, tweaking it, before circling her areola with his fingertip.

All the while they kept kissing passionately. Gillian closed her eyes in exquisite pleasure.

Removing his left hand from her nipple; he wrapped his left arm around her torso, holding her strongly as he continued to finger her.

"Yes, yes" she cried out.

At that, he switched things up and suddenly fingered her really hard again, like he had done next door; the "wap, wap, wap" wet noise of her pussy echoing around the four walls of the bedroom.

Pussy juice started spraying all over the light blue bedsheets creating a wet arterial pattern.

Davey was relentless, working her pussy hard and fast as she cried out in intense sexual pleasure, willing him on. The soaking wet noise of her pussy competing with her cries of arousal.

"Gonna fuck your pussy like its never been fucked before" he grunted, deeply.

Gill cried out breaking off their kissing. "Yes, Davey, yes," she gasped.

He pushed her back onto the cream coloured pillows as she quickly slid her long legs out from under herself.

With her now lying on her back, he knelt between her spread wide thighs, her pussy visibly dripping down on to the blue sheets. She saw him pump his cock blatantly at the sight.

Driving two fingers into her again, he worked her soaking pussy as she bucked her hips up to meet him, crying out loudly.

"Oh God, Davey please, fuck me"

"Are you sure Gill?"

"Yes, Davey, please'" she begged.

"Do you have condoms, Davey?" she gasped as she lay on her back.

"Yes, of course, Gillian...you want me to wear one?"

"Uh, yes, i think so, yes," she stammered.

Davey stopped and reached over her into the bedside drawer. He rummaged around for a few seconds, and pulled out a black and gold cardboard box, shaking out a loose gold foil condom wrapper.

"Here," he handed it to Gill.

"Do you want to put it on for me, Gill?"

She took the wrapper in her hand, sitting up a bit against the pillows, in order to get a proper hold of it. Examining the black writing she saw Magnum XL printed on it and giggled.

"Oh God you have extra large ones. Hah, "

"Just for you, Gill"

"Oh, wow, hope it fits," she laughed, a little unsure of herself, in the moment.

"I will be gentle, Gill, especially if you are not so used to a bigger guy," he trailed off, as she fiddled with the foil packet in her fingers.

"Errr, not really, have only had 4 guys, and...they were a lot smaller, well average, I guess. I dunno, I think; I mean I thought most guys were kind of the same, hah, I don't have a clue."

She smiled as she sat up on the bed, and looked at his huge penis, standing up to attention between his muscular thighs.

"Well sometimes it's not always easy with girls, more when i was young...put some off. I kind of wished i was just a bit smaller, you know?" responded Davy.

Gill wasn't sure what to say to that and bit her lip.

"Well, I like it," she eventually giggled. "It makes me horny, i mean, even more horny, hah"

"It is yours to enjoy" he said holding it as she looked down.

The thickness was still daunting, even after she had already taken it in her mouth. She remembered her second boyfriend being thicker than her current guy, but not like this. He wasn't very good with her in bed anyway. She was glad that relationship did not last.

Gill tore open the foil wrapper and slid the rubber sheath out, toying with it in her fingers. It had been years since she had handled a condom, so it was a bit of a novelty holding one in her hand, feeling the viscous lubricant rub onto her fingertips.

"It smells" she laughed, reaching for Davey's thick rod, the engorged helmet shiny with pre-cum already. She stretched the rubber over the massive head with a little difficulty. He helped her a little, guiding her fingers.

"They are not great when you are really thick" he muttered, looking at her.

Slowly she rolled the condom down his long shaft, the rubber straining with the thickness.

"Is that sore?" she asked; marvelling at the sight of his penis, stretching the rubber.

"No, no, it's ok, Gill"

Just doing it had made her pussy ache and tingle with desire, though it was hard for her to imagine he was going to fit that huge thing inside her. She hoped he would be gentle, and it would not be sore.

"God, it's like a foot long" she giggled.

"It's not that big, Gill" laughed Davey, enjoying her naughty chat.

"Must be close" she smiled.

"Hah, no, it's between 8 and 9", Definitely is closer to 9 right now, looking at you"

Gill could tell he was enjoying the attention that she was lavishing on his huge penis. She was enjoying it too, part turning her on and also helping her deal with the nervousness that she was about to have sex with him and take on a monster cock.

"Davey?"

"Yes," he replied, gazing at her body as she sat up on the bed, against the headboard, legs spread.

"You don't have to" she nodded at his cock

"What? Do you not want to Gill?"

"No, no, i mean, you know, wear a condom...i am on the pill"

"It's ok Gill, i don't mind, if it makes you feel safe."

Gillian was conflicted. She was thinking, she should be sensible, so said, "ok, be safer"

Davey kissed her, long and slow as she stroked his balls.

They broke off their kiss as she lay back on the mattress, a huge wet stain visible between her spread thighs.

Davey knelt between her thighs gazing at her wet pussy and matted bush. He breathed in, smelling the strong musky scent of her pussy. She looked up at him, his massive penis straining in the condom.

He switched his body position and lowered himself slowly down between her thighs, placing his hands on her breasts, which had lost none of their fullness despite being on her back.

They kissed again as he held her.

Adjusting his thighs, he reached down and guided his penis to the soaking entrance of her vagina.

They locked eyes as he slowly pushed the tip of his cock against her labia. It slid right into her, she was so wet. She gasped knowing Davey was finally inside her. They were now having full sex.

Gillian felt the huge head inside the entrance of her pussy. She gasped loudly again and he hesitated. It was a really intense feeling being stretched so much.

"Yes'" she moaned

Slowly and carefully Davey pushed into her pussy until he was about 4 or 5" in. For Gillian it was incredible. she had never felt so full there. Her wetness and arousal made it feel a lot easier than she expected.

Unable to stifle her moans, she cried out for him. He was being so tactile and sensitive to her body. It just made him even more desirable in her mind.

She felt him slowly move inside her, gently in and out. It was the girth that was a completely new world for her. It felt like the whole inside of her was being massaged all over, constantly.

It had never felt this good before, even at its best. Every slow movement was a wave of pleasure. Gill cried out in joy as Davey looked deeply into her eyes grinning, "God you're so tight."

Her boyfriend rarely gave her an orgasm from penetrative sex, but she already felt close with Davey. He had only been inside her for a couple of minutes, and was still slowly moving in and out, but it was enough to have her crying out.

She felt him increase his movement to a medium pace. Every nerve ending inside her fired at once. Her nipples tingled; a rolling wave of warmth spreading out through her stomach and hips.

Both of them gasped together, locked as one. After a couple more minutes Davey pulled out and slapped his huge cock a few times on her wet clit to send her further over the edge.

He pushed it right back in again, going about 5" deep like before. She was so wet for him, the sex was surprisingly easy. Both of them were so happy in the moment.

He pulled out a bit and thrust back in, the stretch making her gasp out "fuck."

It was unbelievable for her. He withdrew a bit yet again and held it, teasing her g-spot with the huge glans.

She took her right hand off his bum and reaching down, cupped his balls, as the head of his cock stretched her pussy wide. He moaned in pleasure. She matched his moans.

Gillian moved her fingers up and tried to grab the huge base of his shaft. As they kissed she got a finger and thumb onto the rim of the condom and tugged on the stretched rubber.

Davey felt it and pulled out of her. In a second she pulled the whole condom off his cock, tossing it to the side.

"I want it without," she moaned.

He said nothing, but immediately guided his cock right into her, bareback. She cried out as he did so, feeling him push over 6" length in deep this time.

Her eyes rolled back as she felt a spasm course through her at the feeling of his cock filing her right up.

It was indescribably intense for her. She completely let go to him pushing her hips up to meet his cock.

The long foreplay and build up that had contributed to her extreme arousal had definitely helped her handle his size much more easily.

She kept waiting for some pain or discomfort but only felt the pressure of him stretching her, and it was great. She was in absolute floods by now. Great sex turning into intense lovemaking.

Encouraging him on, Davey let go a little more himself. He started thrusting as their breaths, gasps, cries and moans filled the bedroom.

Davey held her hips as as he maintained a steady rhythm inside her. She was soon taking about 7" easily as her loud passionate moans attested. He wondered if he could push her over the edge.

He increased the pace of his thrusts, her juices loudly squelching on his huge girthy shaft.

It was the loudest Gill had ever been in bed, her cries ringing out into the air. Wave after wave of intense sexual pleasure cascaded over her whole being.

Davey tried to stop himself cumming by varying the speed of his thrusts. Her unbelievably tight pussy was absolutely stretched to its limit now.

She rammed her hips up off the mattress to meet him as Davey got faster and faster. "Fuck, yea" he grunted as they fucked like wild animals.

"C'mon Davey, yes" cried Gillian

"Give me it all."

He sped up, thrusting harder into her, their loud cries of passion ringing out. She felt him go deep, bottoming out inside her.. A series of acute jabs of pain went up into her stomach. She felt him hitting her cervix and then her anterior and posterior fornix which was amazing. A new sensation to her.

It was something she had never felt before during sex. For every twinge of pain, it also rocked her whole body with pleasure. She knew she was about to experience the most intense orgasm ever.

Davey's huge balls were slapping off her as he pounded her deep. Not many girls could take his full 9" like this, but Gill was screaming out for it now, her A-spot being hit.

She felt incessant intense pressure on her g-spot too, with every thrust of his cock.

"Oh god, your cock is amazing" she gasped in full voice.

She knew she could never give this up now. She had fallen for Davey so hard. His charm, his smile, his confidence, how he listened to her. Those eyes, that muscular body, and last but not least his beautiful, thick 9" cock that was pounding her pussy to an earth shattering climax, hitting spots no one had hit before.

"Yes, yes, yes," she yelled, as a huge wave started to build inside her.

"Fill me Davey, fill my pussy," she cried.

Lost in passion, she cried out, "flood me Davey, flood my cunt." She had used that word again, despite herself.

His cock powered into her, the wet noise of her cunt loud and incessant like her orgasmic cries, which almost took the roof off as she came.

It was like a tidal wave. Her legs shook, her whole body spasmed. She was so loud, her cries could probably be heard in Manchester city centre!

She kept cumming and cumming and cumming. Suddenly she felt another huge surge inside her, but not her own.

Davey's cock absolutely erupted in her climaxing cunt. Huge jets of hot seed fired deep into her. It was incessant, rope after rope after rope after rope.

Their bodies locked together, drenched in sweat, both crying out as their mutual orgasms exploded with an intensity neither of them could believe.

Gillian couldn't help herself crying out "I love you Davey" as his cock pulsed again in her.

"I love you Gill"

Gillian let out an agonised cry. Davey had slammed into her cervix harder this time. It was really sore. The first time he had done that so hard, no doubt with the force of his climax as a spurt hit it.

As he hit her anterior fornix, another powerful wave of orgasm shook her, wiping out the pain, as she struggled for breath.

All you could hear was them panting for breath as they collapsed in a sweaty heap together on the mattress..

Davey slowly pulled out of her, gasping an "Are you ok?"

Gillian could barely manage an answer, as she lay on her back, flushed and breathless.

Her pussy was a wet mess, lovejuice mixed with a thick trail of Davey's cum leaking out onto the bed. God knows how much was swimming inside her.

He started stroking her hair as she gathered her thoughts. The sex had been almost life changing for her. All she could do was lie there with a startled grin on her face.

They didn't say much to each other, there was no need. They had put all their feelings into the lovemaking.

Eventually Davey asked if she needed a drink. Both of them were thirsty after the strenuous sex.

She watched his bum as he walked out of the room. Getting up too, she excused herself to go to the bathroom.

As she got to her feet she felt a little wobbly, fighting to regain her strength. A warm tingle ran down her inner thigh to her knee as she realised some of Davey's sperm was trickling down her leg. She caught it with her finger as she stooped.

Quickly she hurried into the hall and through the bathroom door, sitting down to wipe the spunk off of her finger and pubic hair.

Her labia felt swollen and tender to the touch and she still felt very stretched, but it was not too sore. It felt a little weird when she clenched her pelvic floor muscles, they felt like they had been through an epic workout.

At least there was no pain, and she peed without any issue either. She was still high on adrenaline though, so her feelings overrode everything.

"My god, he was massive," she whispered to herself. She looked down at her bush and swollen pussy lips scarcely believing she had taken his 9" deep inside her. Not just taken it, but absolutely fucking loved it. What had he hit inside her, that pain, then that unbelievable pleasure? From that moment on she was now a complete size queen.

Macca73
Macca73
32 Followers
12