Shy Iris Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opal's billowing tits swallowed Jack's throbbing member completely. But with every violent upwards thrust of his pelvis against her sagging breasts the red-hot head of his long cock poked into view. Almost on instinct, Opal lowered her head and flicked her tongue at his veiny member.

Within moments, Jack's dick was covered in Opal's spit and slobber, and he hurried his pace, plowing her quaking melons with a fury Opal had never experienced. It had been so long since she'd been with a man; and she had never been treated like this. It drove her wild. She snaked one hand downwards, digging into her pants and panties, and buried a finger deep into her sopping wet cunt. Jack gazed down at her, grinning.

"I never thought it would be this easy," he hissed, practically spitting.

Opal ignored Jack's crass comments. She was so close to getting herself off that she didn't care about anything else in the world. And when Jack finally tore the bra off her rapidly bouncing tits, exposing her diamond cutter nipples and embarrassing stretch marks, Opal only grew more wet. She buried another finger into her cunt, as Jack squeezed her fat jugs without mercy, burying his fingers into Opal's soft flesh. She knew her massive hooters would be covered in bruises the next day; but it felt so fucking good to be wanted that she didn't care.

"Fuck, I love watching those fat titties bounce," Jack gushed. "You're gonna make me cum, bitch. Do you want me to cum on your fat tits?"

Inching closer to an orgasm of her own, Opal simply nodded.

Jack released his claw-like grip on one of Opal's quaking udders and cruelly twisted her nipple between his strong fingers. "I asked you a question you stupid cow. Do you want me to cum on your fat tits?"

Opal snapped to attention. The fingers in her cunt (were those hers?!? her brain couldn't quite focus) were driving her wild. The assault on her breasts was pushing her closer to the edge. "Cum on my tits," she gasped out.

"Say it like you mean it!" Jack demanded, now twisting both of her nipples and stretching them away from her massive, quaking, breasts.

"CUM ON MY FAT TITS!" Opal screamed as an orgasm rocketed through her body. Shivers ran up her spine and her eyes rolled back in her head. "COVER MY SAGGY UDDERS WITH YOUR HOT JIZZ! CUM ON ME! CUM ON ME! CUM ON ME!"

Jack readily obliged. He painted Opal's huge jugs with his white hot sperm, coating her massive chest with blast after blast of his milky seed. Opal leaned back on the ottoman, catching her breath, as the hot, slimy, mixture of her own spit and Jack's cum spread out and covered her wobbling breasts.

"You did great. I think you'll love this next part." Jack grasped Opal by one arm and pulled her upwards. Sleepily, she rose to her feet. She was still in a daze. Her breasts were covered in cum and saliva and her fingers were coated with her own pussy juices. How had this happened so fast? Jack unbuttoned her pants and jerked them down in one quick motion, her panties as well. He gave her dripping slit a few quick strokes with the cupped palm of his hand, sending shivers of pleasure rocketing through her body again.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Opal asked, dreamily. She wasn't altogether opposed to the idea. In fact, it almost sounded kind of nice. She hadn't had a hard cock inside her in years, hell, decades.

Jack grinned at her as he tugged her along. He quickly detached the hanging poster from the window and flung one of the mooring ropes around Opal's slender wrist, pulling it taut as he did so. By the time Opal realized what was happening, Jack had already slung the second cord around her other wrist, and she was trapped. He kicked her legs out from under her and Opal collapsed to her knees. Jack quickly tied two more ropes around her ankles, one to a leg of his bed frame, and one to his chair, keeping her kneeling with legs partially spread. Finally with a mighty pull on the same rope he had used to manipulate the poster, Jack hoisted Opal's top half upwards.

There she was, helpless and exposed. Opal was kneeling on the floor, her big ass and thick thighs (though not nearly as big and thick as her daughters) on full display. Her dripping wet cunt easily accessible to anyone who wanted to take a turn at her. Worst of all, with her wrists suspended above her head on either side of her, Opal was forced forward, squashing her cum covered breasts against the cold glass.

"I'm not going to fuck you," Jack spat out. "But they are."

Opal gazed out the window she was trapped against. Jack had lied. It didn't look out on any road. There were no houses for sale; no residential homes. It looked out onto the backyard of Pi Pi Pi. And there were easily a dozen boys down there, staring up at her naked breasts, grinning. It dawned on Opal, far too late, that Jack really was a monster.

***

Iris followed along beside the male receptionist as he led her on a tour of the gym. There were a number of weight racks and weight training machines, and, behind a windowed partition, a number of cardio workout machines; stationary bikes, treadmills, ellipticals, stair masters, even a rowing machine. The building was in a rough neighborhood, but the interior and workout equipment was most assuredly top notch.

But if Iris would have been paying just a smidge closer attention, instead of replaying her embarrassing encounter with the young desk clerk over and over in her head, she would have noticed that there were an awful lot of cameras for such a modest sized business. She would have noticed that after she passed, the few trainers who were working with clients hurriedly finished their sessions. And, perhaps most important of all, Iris might have noticed the great, hulking, figure of a man who snuck past her, locked the front door, and flipped the open signed to closed.

"If you'll follow me this way I can introduce you to our team," the receptionist explained to her. Iris nodded, still lost in her thoughts. She studied the equipment, wondering if this was the right place for her. She supposed with the leg presses maybe she could work down her massive thighs. With the squat machine maybe she could tone some of the fat in her giant butt into muscle. Oh god, how would that make her COW tattoo look?!? She hadn't thought of that until that very moment. She silently cursed the boys of Pi Pi Pi who had branded her, while another part of her mind grew aroused at the thought.

"This is Ty and Mack, they're our weight guys." Ty and Mack were two stereotypical big, beefy, meatheads. They could have been twins, with bulging muscles and their heads shaved bald. They wore similar clothing to the receptionist; gym shorts, plain t-shirts with the state logo on them, athletic shoes. Maybe they actually were twins. Iris couldn't tell. "They'll probably do some work with you later, I think for starters we're going to be focusing on cardio to help you with your... condition."

Condition, Iris thought. That's a funny way of saying giant ass.

The receptionist led Iris into the cardio room. Never having been in a gym, she didn't realize how odd it was for a new customer to be greeted by so many members of the staff. Or for a workout room to empty out so quickly. "This is where you're probably going to spend most of your time. My name's Richie, I'm going to be helping out today, like I do with all new clients." This was a lie. "And here comes JB. He's our head trainer."

Iris' jaw nearly dropped as JB approached. He was a behemoth of a man, two, maybe even three, heads taller than her. His shoulders were almost as wide as her hips, and Iris wasn't quite sure where his neck ended and his lat muscles began. Arms like a gorilla, hands like frying pans, legs like tree trunks. He was the most muscular human being Iris had ever seen. With every movement his muscles rippled, like they were straining to burst through his midnight black skin. Unlike Richie and the other trainers, he was wearing nothing more than shorts, with a towel draped around his shoulders. His shorts were a size too small, and the full outline of his monstrous cock could be seen stretching almost to his knee. Iris couldn't help but stare.

"Nice to meet you, young lady," JB extended his hand. Iris meekly grasped his massive black paw in her small, lily-white fingers. He shook it gently, but it still looked like his mitt was threatening to swallow her hand whole. "I'm going to make you my special project."

Now, despite her naivete, Iris wasn't completely oblivious. The thought of being someone's special project sat queasily in her stomach, especially after the way she had been treated by the Tri-Pi boys. And she also found it odd that there wasn't a single white person working at the gym. Maybe it was just the area where there gym was located? And maybe the special project line was just an odd turn of phrase. She shook the thoughts out of her head as her attention turned back to JB.

"So," JB explained to Iris as Richie watched on. "Since this is your first visit to our gym, we're going to need to get a feel for what kind of work we're going to have to do." Without warning JB grabbed a firm hold of Iris' massive backside. He held one of her giant, white, butt cheeks in either hand. She gasped and froze in place, too shocked to pull away. She hoped the contact was purely professional.

"I understand your gluteus maximus is going to be our primary focus." JB said as he maintained his firm grasp on Iris' monstrously thick rear end. "You're carrying a lot of mass back here." Iris' face burned red. "I've never seen anything like this." Iris' face somehow managed to grow a few shades redder.

JB started to push Iris down onto the ground, maintaining his grips on her ass cheeks through her sweatpants. "I'm going to have you do a few stretches, warm you up a little bit and see how much movement you have in this rear of yours."

Obediently, and yet, to her own disbelief, Iris allowed herself to be positioned so that she was lying face down on the gym floor. Gravity pulled her wide hips and thick ass cheeks downwards, her ass flesh slowly oozing outwards on either side of her.

"I need you to try to flex your butt cheeks for me." JB instructed her. Iris buried her face into the sterile mat. She wasn't going to do that. No way in hell. This was ridiculous. Ridiculous! As if he were reading her mind, JB spoke again. "Please, Iris. I can't help you if I don't know what I'm working with."

Unbeknownst to Iris, as JB was providing her with humiliating instructions, Ty and Mack had finished emptying out the gym of other patrons and trainers. They silently entered the workout room and shut the door behind them, leaving Iris alone with the four men.

Iris sighed. JB released his firm grip on her ass cheeks, a non-verbal command to the big bottomed girl to get the show on the road. Iris sucked in her breath, readied herself, and started to flex.

Iris' huge white ass cheeks undulated and rolled, violently bouncing up and down as she flexed the muscles in her giant butt. Her forehead started to bead with sweat as the fat-assed brunette forced her massive cheeks to quiver and clap, roiling on the floor like they were independent of the rest of her body. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, JB placed one hand on Iris' back and one hand on her stomach and started to adjust her potion.

Iris allowed herself to be pulled upwards in a v-shape, her hands out in front of her and her lower body supported by her tip-toes. Her giant butt was sticking straight up in the air, giving a brilliant view of her bulging backside to all four men.

JB ran his hands up and down Iris' thick legs. He tested the muscles in her straining calves, patted the flexing quads in her thick thighs. His hands snuck a little higher than a real professional's would have, eliciting tiny gasps from Iris, as the crotch of the thong she was wearing under her sweatpants started to dampen.

"You can get down now." JB said, finally. "I've got some bad news for you."

"What?" Iris demanded, gasping for air as she lowered herself back to the floor and took a seated position. "What's wrong?"

"Well," JB explained, "the muscles in your butt aren't all that impressive." Everyone in that room, all the brothers and alumni of Pi Pi Pi, and any male (and most females) who had ever seen Iris in person, knew that was a lie.

"But," JB continued, "the good news is that the muscles in your calves and thighs are amazing. Probably from holding up that rear end of yours." Iris choked down a sob. "That means there's a lot of potential for growth here. Your legs should be able to keep up with the workouts I have in mind."

Iris breathed a sigh of relief. She rose to her feet. She looked at Ty and Mack, puzzled. Didn't they have customers to train? And why were the lights in the front of the building shut off? Why was everyone staring at her like that?!?

"What's going on?" Iris demanded. "Tell me what's going on!"

JB smirked at Iris as Richie, Mack, and Ty stepped forward to stand beside him. Richie, by far the smallest of the three, was still bigger, stronger, and judging by how winded she got just hitting a yoga pose, faster than her. Iris gulped.

"I think it's time we really get this workout going." JB's eyes bore into Iris'. "Take off your sweatshirt. Then your shoes and socks. Then, drop those sweatpants, and turn around."

Iris stared at the four men. Should she make a run for it? Jack would never have been this blunt. He was a man who liked to play games. She was almost homesick.

"NOW!" JB barked. Iris knew what she had to do.

Without hesitation, the big bottomed brunette unzipped her sweatshirt and tossed it aside. She kicked off her shoes, and tugged off her socks. Sighing, she grasped the hem of her dark tank-top and started to tug upwards, until JB commanded her to stop.

"Fuck that. We're not here to work out your titties."

Iris couldn't believe it but she actually blushed red at his comment. She stopped, and let her top fall back down. Finally, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her gray sweatpants. Iris slowly worked her bottoms down to the floor. She stepped out of her sweatpants, her pale, milky thighs flexing and her gigantic bottom rapidly shaking as she did so. Dreading what was about to happen, Iris turned so that her pale white and wine barrel wide backside, protected by nothing more than a thin strip of fabric, was facing the men.

Richie burst into laughter. Ty and Mack started snickering behind her. Even JB, who was obviously their ringleader, let out a few chuckles.

"What's with the tattoo?"

For as pale as Iris' massive ass and quivering thighs were, her face was able to turn a startling shade of red when she was embarrassed.

"It... it says COW," the fat bottomed girl muttered sheepishly.

"No shit." JB spat out. "But why does it say that?"

Iris froze. She knew what was going to happen. Whether she wanted to or not, she was going to fuck these four men. But she just couldn't bring herself to say it.

"Why does your fat ass have the word cow tattooed on it?" JB demanded again. He approached Iris and slapped her dimpled ass cheek with all of his impressive might, framing the big block letters with a red hand print. He grabbed either side of her panties with his muscular hands and tore them to pieces as easily as if they'd been made out of paper.

Iris sighed. "Because I've got a fat cow ass, that's only good for being fucked."

***

Opal's breathing was coming out in great, gasping breaths.

How many men had she entertained? Three? Four if you counted Jack, she guessed. She was in a bit of a daze, losing track now and then as the cocks of the boys of Tri-Pi were starting to blend together.

A small puddle had formed under Opal's now gaping cunt. Not from the young men who were using it, no, this puddle was from her own flowing juices. She had been terrified, waiting for the first boy to plunge his dick inside of her. And then, when he'd started thrusting away at her matronly backside, she had exploded in an orgasm; her juices soaking both the floor and the boys rock hard cock. He would later return the favor, spreading his own juices across her bared breasts; coating her massive tits, still pressed firmly against the window.

As a matter of fact, each of the Tri-Pi boys, after using Opal as their fuck toy, had sprayed their seed across her chest. Their hot cum was starting to cool and dry, gluing the MILFs sagging udders to the cool glass. Opal was worried that if each of the boys in the backyard took a turn at her eager cunt and sprayed her swaying udders, she might just end up glued to Jack's window as a permanent fixture.

Opal felt cool air teasing her damp pussy lips and knew that the door was being opened as another brother entered. She craned her neck to look over her shoulder, her pepper specked black hair somewhat blocking her vision.

"Holy cow, you look so much like her. Just older," the voice was almost squeaky. Opal felt clammy hands touching her back, rubbing their way over her generous backside, teasing her pussy lips. She gasped. "You're older, though. And you've got a nice, big, ass, but nowhere near as big as what your daughter's packing. I doubt anyone does."

Opal caught a glimpse of the sweaty young man reflecting in the window. He had glasses, a pimply face, and closely cropped blonde hair. She recognized him. Not from the footage Jack had sent her of Halloween, but from somewhere else.

"Max?" She muttered weakly.

The boy froze, mid-stroke of her cunt. "Did... did you recognize me from the website?!?" He demanded. "I've never checked but our faces are supposed to be blurred out!"

"What?" Opal asked, her head still spinning.

"You know, the fraternity gangbangs website where we sell the videos of Iris to raise funds..."

"I recognize you because she told me about you before all of this happened. She said you were a boy she met, so I looked up your social media pages, like any mother would."

"Oh yeah... weird how things worked out." Opal could tell Max was on the verge of panicking. "You really shouldn't know about that. I tell you what, I'll leave you alone and get you a glass of water if you don't tell anyone what I just told you."

Opal grinned at herself in the window. "How about you go get me Jack instead?"

She heard Max audibly gulp. She felt the door open and close, quickly. She could vaguely hear footsteps as someone rushed down the stairs, and then back up the stairs. The cool air of the door opening again. Opal didn't need to see his reflection in the window to know that it was Jack. She could practically smell him.

"You're really not in a position to be demanding to see me, lady. I might just have the boys open up your other fuck hole. Trust me, they've had plenty of practice plugging up your little girl's poop chute."

Opal shuddered, but, even Jack's harsh words couldn't sour her sure victory. "No, you're going to listen to me, Jack, because I've just found out a little piece of information that's going to make you want leave my daughter and I alone."

"Yeah," Jack snickered, "and what might that be?"

Opal craned her neck as far as she could. Jack was standing just off to her side; she could see a clear outline of his body. "You're selling videos of my daughter online."

Jack stiffened up. "Fucking Max," he growled. "So what. Everyone's faces are blurred. It doesn't matter."

Opal had been hoping he'd say that. "But the backgrounds of the videos clearly show this house. You don't need to be a real estate agent like myself to see it." She was practically glowing as she continued. "And I did some research online before I came here, I know for a fact that fraternities and sororities with tax exempt non-profit status, like Pi Pi Pi, can be in danger of losing that special status if they use their standing as a greek organization to make a profit. And I think selling videos of brothers having sex with a girl on a fraternity gangbangs website counts as exploiting your greek organization for a profit."