Shy Iris Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris slipped into beige pantyhose, her pale, wobbling thighs straining the nylon to the limit. A pair of plain black underwear; well, they would have been plain on a normal woman, but on Iris they barely covered her wide backside. Should she snap on a pair of garter straps? She thought of the pleasure from the whirring plug jammed into her rectum. Black garters it would be. A plain white blouse. A gray, knee length skirt, a charcoal jacket. Dark pumps which she may have even considered purchasing for herself in a store.

Iris studied herself in the mirror.

Glasses! She dug through the wardrobe, finally finding a small tote at the bottom of the wooden closet. She opened it, and sure enough, it was full of various accoutrement. Broaches, hat pins, a few more extreme accessories like clamps (and holy shit, what are those thumb-tacks for?!?!), but then, buried near the bottom, a pair of fake glasses. She slipped them on and again turned to study her reflection.

Iris had always been a bit of a nerd. Quiet, introverted. Her large bottom had been a source of constant worry and shame, and she had avoided social gatherings as a result. It wasn't until she was in college, and met the boys of Pi Pi Pi that Iris had realized that some men actually enjoyed big butts! Her life had been a constant downward spiral since then; sexual misadventure after sexual misadventure, constantly packing on pounds to make her gigantic rump grow bigger and bigger. And now here she was, hips wider than ever, breasts ballooned obscenely, dressed in a form fitting costume and waiting for a paying client to attempt to impregnate her. Her life had been such a whirlwind, she almost blushed.

Iris gritted her teeth. This is what her life was now, she needed to make the most of it. One day at a time, one step at a time. Step one- office lady. She could do that.

"You're late," she hissed, affecting a harsh, posh, tone. "I'm going to have to dock your pay. Unless... you stay after work to make up for it..."

Iris almost jumped out of her skin as the radio fixed into the desk barked to life again. "You filthy fucking whore."

This time, she did blush.

* * * * *

Hoss came in and led Iris to another room inside what she guessed was a sprawling warehouse. Apparently pimping out and selling women was a lucrative hustle. She couldn't believe that when she had first met Darryl and the boys, she had assumed they were a homeless gang. Out of her peripheral vision Iris caught glimpses of different doorways and hallways. She was trying to figure out what was going on when she was led into a brightly lit room and it dawned on her.

The room was sparsely furnished. Tile ceiling, gray carpet, white walls. A desk with two chairs, one behind and one in front. A filing cabinet in the corner. She was in an office. Or at least, a room made up to look like an office. Iris had a feeling there wasn't any paperwork being done here. She was on a set, like a movie. And those other doors and hallways must have led to other sets. These bastards weren't just running the strangest brothel on earth; they were filming it and selling it online. Iris sighed. It wouldn't be the first time her defilement was being used to entertain internet perverts.

"Sit in the chair behind the desk. The client will be here soon."

Iris took a deep breath as Hoss exited the room. The door closed with a disheartening click as he walked away. Iris seated herself at the desk, precisely where she had been instructed to. Iris had to shuffle awkwardly to wiggle her wide rear into the office chair.

There was a clock over the door, and Iris watched the seconds and minutes tick away as she waited for her new sex partner to arrive. Would it be a stranger? What if it was someone she knew, a member of Tri-Pi or someone from high school or college? There was a stack of papers on the desk, a set piece, a prop for the scene, and Iris started to awkwardly shuffle and straighten them. After what felt like an eternity, the butt plug whirred briefly, a shudder passed through Iris' curvy frame, and the door opened.

The man who walked through was not what Iris had been expecting. He was small. Of course, everyone was narrower than Iris, but he was shorter, too. Sticks for arms and legs, a chest that seemed to cave inward on itself. He looked youthful, perhaps the same age as Iris or one of the boys in the fraternity, but his dark hair was already thinning. He wore a wrinkled suit with a horrific mustard colored tie, and the ensemble hung off his frame as if he had bought it as a high schooler hoping to someday grow into it.

"Hey...uh... hello, I'm Simon."

Iris' lip curled into a sneer. The shattered little part of her brain yearning to be humiliated and degraded could not have been more disappointed in the specimen placed in front of her. How was this pencil-neck geek supposed to get her pregnant? She doubted if he could even make her cum.

And then, a thought popped into Iris' head.

There was nothing this excuse for a man could do to her which hadn't already been done. And if he got angry and tried to hurt her Iris was sure Hoss and the gang would burst through the door and tear the dweeb limb from limb. Maybe it was her turn to have some fun. She'd spent so much time being used as a human cum dumpster, maybe it was her turn to use this nerd as a human dildo.

"Um... how should we start?" Simon stammered. The door had closed behind the young man, but he was still standing near the exit of the room, nervously tittering back and forth, heel-toe, heel-toe.

Iris rose. She walked around the desk, hips swaying seductively. She settled her overstuffed rear on the edge of the desktop, the cheap wood creaked but did not give way.

"Sit down." She sneered.

Simon gulped and scurried into the chair in front of the desk. Which left him nearly eye level with Iris' ever expanding bustline. The buttons on her blouse were threatening to explode. Sure, they were made of stretching material, designed as maternity wear, but no fashion designer on earth made clothes for a woman with a figure like Iris.

"Fuck..." Simon stammered. Iris glared at him. "I mean... shit... I mean... damn... I mean...heck. Are those real?"

"That's a very inappropriate question." Iris barked.

Simon looked puzzled. "Are you not the... girl I paid for?"

Iris grew even more disgusted with the pitiable specimen in front of her. He was the one who had wanted to have sex with a respectable office worker. She would have been fine sitting in her room all day, getting herself off, eating junk food, and watching her boobs, belly, and butt grow bigger. Hell, the idiots watching her online would have probably loved that, too. But this stupid bastard had paid just the right amount of money to have Iris pulled out of that room and forced to play dress up.

"I pay you, you ignorant little bitch," Iris spat out. "And I'm starting to think you're too fucking stupid to get a paycheck."

Simon stared at the big bottomed beauty, mouth agape. Then his eyes started to widen as the realization of what Iris was doing appeared to dawn on him. "Oh! I get it, you're supposed to be playing my boss. I thought we'd talk about things first, I've never really hired a prostitute before..."

"A prostitute?!?" Iris snapped. "I believe that constitutes sexual harassment." Iris lifted one leg (the wooden desk creaking insidiously under the weight of her massive rear) and placed her foot directly into Simon's crotch. He stared at the black pump, eyes growing wider as Iris started to dig the toe of the leather shoe into his cock and balls. Not hard, just enough to make him wince.

"Please..." Simon squeaked out. "Please, I'll do anything!"

"Take my shoe off." Iris commanded.

Simon hurriedly shucked Iris' stockinged foot out of the black pump, tossing the shoe to the side. He stared up at her, his skinny fingers still wrapped around her muscular calf, not knowing what to do next.

"Kiss my foot."

Sheepishly, Simon placed one little peck on the top of Iris' foot. She could barely feel his lips through the beige pantyhose.

"You can do better than that. Fuck your face with my fucking foot, you little pussy."

Simon raised Iris stocking foot to his lips. He stared up at her again, looking nervous. Iris said nothing. Simon sucked in a deep breath and opened his mouth.

Not giving him a chance to hesitate any longer, Iris jammed her toes past the young man's lips. Simon gasped, as her pantyhose clad foot almost unhinged his jaw. He desperately lapped at her toes, slathering the tip of her pantyhose with his drool.

Iris glared down at Simon as he licked and kissed her foot. A part of her brain was reminded of one of the Tri-Pi brothers, one of her original tormentors in fact, who had been cursed with a weird affection for the female foot. But she pushed the thought away; that had been a lifetime ago.

Simon continued to slobber on Iris' toes, gradually extricating her foot from his mouth and working his tongue across the sole of her foot. She watched the young man shudder as he did so. He gradually started to work his way up Iris leg, planting sloppy kisses first on the arch of her foot, then her heel, then her ankle. Iris let him work his way up her stockinged calf, almost to her thigh, when she kicked him back into the chair.

"Slow down, you little pervert."

Simon gulped.

"My left foot feels lonely. Especially after all that attention you paid my right foot. How are you going to make up for it?"

Simon was panting. Iris could see the bulge in his pants. This was not what he had been expecting, but he was clearly loving it.

"I'll kiss your foot! I'll lick it clean!"

"Ooh, not quite..."

"I'll fuck my face with your foot!"

"Getting warmer..."

The bulge in Simon's pants appeared to strain even more. "I'LL FUCK YOUR FOOT!" He screamed.

"Good boy," Iris purred. "Now be gentle with my shoe this time."

Iris shuffled her feet (the desk gave another groan beneath her weight) and placed her left foot into Simon's crotch, much less aggressively this time. He practically tore her shoe off, but placed it gently onto the carpeted floor.

Iris glared down at the pathetic man as he fumbled with his belt and zipper. Finally, he managed to unsnap his slacks and jerk his stiff cock out of his boxers. It was by no means the largest, thickest, or longest dick Iris had ever seen, but as she felt the satisfying girth of his member press against the sole of her foot, the big bottomed girl knew that it would be more than enough to get the job done.

Simon began to pant as he smooshed his hard cock against Iris' stockinged foot, running his shaft along her sole and heel. Iris could feel him growing tense as he fucked her foot.

"Look at me." Iris commanded the young man.

Simon raised his eyes, as he continued to massage the sole of Iris' foot with his erect cock. Iris undid a button on her blouse.

"Do you want to see my tits?" Iris purred.

Simon sucked in air. "Yes! Of course!"

Iris undid another button, a hint of her bulging black bra bursting into view as she did so. Simon began to work his dick against her foot, faster.

"Beg to see my tits!"

"Please, show me your boobs!"

Iris redid the button. "MY TITS!" She spat.

"Your tits!" Simon yelled. "Please, show me your tits!"

Iris undid her second button again, and then another. The top, already straining to contain her massive, bra-clad, chest, threatened to explode.

"Beg to see my fat tits!"

"OH GOD, I need to see your FAT tits!"

Iris ripped her shirt off. Simon's mouth hung slack jawed as he gazed up at Iris' massive wobbling boobs squashed into the far too small black bra. Iris removed her foot from Simon's lap and leaned forward, grasping his hands in hers; keeping the panting boy from touching himself. Red-faced, Simon stared down into the deep cleavage formed by her hanging breasts.

"I'll let you touch my tits, Simon. I just need one thing from you."

"ANYTHING!"

"Tell me that you're going to fuck my hot cunt and cum inside me. Tell me you're going to put a baby in my belly. And then, when my fat tits are full of milk, you're going to milk me dry like a fucking cow."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" Simon shrieked. Without even being touched, his cock started to spasm, shooting jet after jet up into the air. His cum missed Iris' hanging udders completely, instead landing across the young man's slacks, staining his boxers and trousers.

Iris sneered at him. "Are you fucking serious? You disgusting little creep."

"I'm sorry!" Simon choked out. "That's never happened to me before! I can go again, I swear!"

Iris turned away. A smirk played across her face, but she refused to let Simon see it. She had thought that might happen. The experience of making a man cum just by looking at her body and saying a couple of dirty words made her feel like a goddess. Drunk on power, Iris turned back around.

"Strip."

"What?"

"Take your filthy fucking clothes off, dumbass. I don't want to look at your soiled little britches anymore."

Simon leapt out of the chair, sending it scuttling backwards. He hurriedly slid his pants and boxers off, then unbuttoned his shirt, and started to reach up to unknot his tie.

"The tie stays on!" Iris demanded.

Simon obeyed. He finished stripping his clothes off, until he was left standing before Iris in just his socks, and hideous mustard colored tie.

Not that she was wearing significantly more clothing. Iris stood before Simon with just a bra on her upper half. Her thick, pale, haunches were still encased in beige pantyhose, but Simon's aggressive fumbling with her feet had caused dozens of rips and tears to appear in the fabric. Her milky, cellulite riddled flesh was starting to push through the pantyhose, and the garment was in danger of shredding completely. Modest black underwear and a charcoal skirt were all that covered Iris' massive rear end, and, as Simon watched with eyes wide, Iris unhooked the skirt and tossed it to the side.

"Fuck," Simon exhaled sharply as he drank in the sight of Iris massive, pale, ass cheeks. The big bottomed girls panties did nothing to hide her enormous, quaking, rump.

"It's so fucking big!" Simon exclaimed.

"I know."

"And... you have a tatoo! It says COW!"

Iris grinned. "I know. Won't you put a baby in my belly and fill these udders up with milk?"

Simon nodded enthusiastically. "Oh yes! Oh, fuck yes!"

Iris placed both of her hands on the table, bending over until her hanging breasts were mashed into the hard wood. Her fat white rump was up in the air, and she waved the damned thing back and forth so invitingly.

Simon was practically in tears. "It's so beautiful!"

"Oh, Simon, wont you kiss it?"

The young man didn't need to be told twice. He jumped in face first, smashing his nose and lips into Iris' giant, wiggling rear. He licked and slobbered across her big, mutant dumper with unmatched fervor, gasping for air as he did so.

"Tear open my pantyhose! Pull my panties down! Lick my fucking ass crack!" Iris screamed. Her head was swimming as her cunt began gushing with feminine juices.

Simon wasted no time, gripping Iris' tan pantyhose in his skinny fingers and tearing a hole across her great white ass. He continued to rip the fabric, until her legs were separated, and he was able to shuck her black granny panties onto the floor. He paused to gaze at her behind before diving back in.

Iris glanced back at the boy over her shoulder. He was staring at her fat rump with a glazed look in his eyes, drinking it in. Iris reached back and snatched the end of his tie in her hand. Simon barely had time to blink, before Iris used his tie to jerk his head forward, burying his face into her canyon like ass crack.

Iris could feel Simon sputtering for air deep between her massive cheeks. Just when she thought she might need to let the poor thing up to breathe, she felt him dig his hands into her thick ass cheeks and spread them apart. The young man took two, three deep breaths, sucking in both oxygen and the pungent aroma of Iris' crack, and dove back in.

The big bottomed girl practically purred as Simon ran his tongue up and down the middle of her pale, white, wobbling cheeks. Occasionally, his tongue would dance across the lower edge of her ass crack and tickle her gushing cunt. Every time this happened, Iris would jerk forward, tugging Simon's tie and smashing him against her big bottom. He continued to massage and fondle her massive cheeks as he tongued the cavern between them. This continued long enough to put Iris at nearly the edge of an orgasm, when Simon suddenly stopped.

"There's a...uh... plug in your asshole."

Iris grinned. "I know. I need you to do something for me."

"Anything."

"I need you to reach up between my fat, mutant, ass cheeks, and yank that plug out for me?"

Simon spread her cheeks with one hand and grasped the base of the butt plug with the other.

"Slowly!" Iris commanded.

Simon started to ease the metallic contraption out of Iris' asshole, eyes widening as her sphincter expanded and contracted with the shape of the butt-plug. Iris let him tug on the thing until her ass was almost, mercifully, empty, then stopped him.

"Wait!" She called out. Simon paused. "I need you to get ready. As soon as the tip of that thing is out of my asshole, I need you to press your lips around my turd-cutter as tight as you can. Got it?"

Simon stared at her. "Are you sure?"

"I said do you fucking got it?"

Simon nodded.

The young man continued to slide the butt-plug out of Iris' quaking rump. Just as her asshole released the tip, he slammed his face forward, locking his lips around the edges of Iris' wrinkled sphincter.

"Now, this is very important. This is the very last thing you have to do, and then you can fill my belly up with your cum. And I might even let you touch my tits..."

Iris felt Simon shiver. It caused a tingle to run up her spine as well.

"I need you to keep your lips pressed tight against my tight little asshole. But I need you to stick your tongue out, just enough to part my sphincter. Got it?"

After what felt like an eternity, Simon's tongue darted forward, tickling Iris' asshole, but spreading her sphincter just enough that she could feel the warmth of his mouth breathing up her insides.

"Now, I need you to purse your lips, just like you would if you were going to whistle."

Simon did as he was told, flexing his lips into the proper position while still keeping them locked tightly onto the edges of Iris' now slightly ajar asshole.

"Good, good. You're a good little boy. Now breathe in through your nose, as deeply as you can, and blow the air straight up my asshole."

Simon paused. Finally, Iris felt him taking a deep whiff, inhaling as much air as he could through his nostrils, and then he exhaled sharply, blowing the stream of hot air straight up Iris' open dumper.

Iris could feel the hot air bubbling in her guts, but it wasn't enough! "Again!" She shouted.

Simon inhaled deeply, and shot the air up Iris' asshole again.

"Again!"

"Again!"

"AGAIN!"

Finally, Iris could take the pressure no longer. She felt the bubbling deep in her gut, felt the need to let the air out. Felt her poor abused sphincter flexing as it desperately struggled to let the gas inside her build. She yanked on Simon's tie, trapping him in place, his face buried deep between her quivering cheeks.

"BRAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!"

A monstrous fart erupted from deep within Iris' bowels. The sound reverberated throughout the room, her massive cheeks clapping as gas thundered from up in her guts. She held Simon's tie taught as the poor young man struggled between her ass cheeks, the smell of Iris' protein fueled fart assaulting his nostrils.