Shy Mature Ladies New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

"This pose will be for forty-five minutes. You can call a rest period anytime you want Becca, but in fifteen minutes anyway the timer will sound."

Bruce set the timer for fifteen minutes and started to draw. Marc walked around and started to take photos. He is mesmerized by his wife's pose she is showing everything to Bruce and talking with him as he draws. Marc has to go sit down, he is pitching a tent in his pants. The timer went off, Becca got up and stretched. She assumed the erotic pose again and Bruce set the timer for another fifteen minutes.

Bruce asked as he was sketching the mature woman. "Would you be interested in modeling for a group in Greenfield I am the model coordinator for?"

"I would have to think about it, how many artists are usually there? Becca asked scared and excited at the same time, with the prospect of being nude in front of a group.

"The group consists of anywhere from fifteen to twenty one artists with ninety-five percent being men." Bruce explained.

"I am old; your group would probably want a young woman to model?" The mature woman who is spread in front of the artist said fishing for a compliment and becoming more aroused thinking about being this exposed to a group of artists.

"They would love you. Becca you look like your just fifty years old and you have a lovely body. The group likes mature models to draw." Bruce said in his best used car salesmen impression to get the woman to consent to do erotic modeling for the group.

"What will you pay? It is sixty miles away and not easy to travel to Greenfield from the Berkshires." Becca said just as the timer went off. She got up and stretched, leaving the room for another part of the house.

"What will Becca get paid for modeling for the group?" Marc asked.

"I will have to find out what we can afford and get back to you." Bruce answered.

Becca came back into the room and assumed her exposed pose. "What did you guys talk about when I was gone?"

"You're pay if you decide to model for the group." Bruce answered.

Marc has calmed down and started to take photos again of his wife with Bruce framed in the photos also. Bruce set the timer for the last fifteen minutes of the pose. Both men could see Becca was becoming more aroused presently with both men giving her their undivided attention. She decided she liked being free of clothes and spread in front of the men, it is a little naughty sitting with her legs spread and pussy on display, making it fun. The timer sounded for the end of the pose.

Becca went to look at the drawing Bruce did. "You make me look beautiful, but boy the drawing brings your eyes to my womanhood. My kitty looks like that?" She has never really looked at her lady bits, that part of her anatomy is a mystery to her. Becca has only used her fingers to feel her pussy, and when she was younger she used a mirror, without much success, to look at her honey pot. She will have to look at the photos Marc has taken of her. "I bet I can find a few showing my pussy?" Becca thought with a smile, embarrassed to be thinking this way.

"Becca, the drawing is my impression of your beauty and your genitals will draw the attention also, as the labia of a woman are mysterious, but very pleasurable. I am honored that you are posing erotically to allow me to capture your erotic beauty." Bruce answered with true statesmanlike charm, smiling at the mature nude woman causing her to blush.

"How about a break, I need a coffee." Marc said hoping the other two will agree.

Both thought it was a great idea, so Marc made the coffee.

Becca asked. "Would anyone want a sandwich it is getting close to noontime?"

"Will the sandwich cost extra?" Bruce asked laughing.

"No it is part of the fee we are charging." Marc answered

Becca on the other hand said. "The sandwich is included in the price of the modeling session, but having the meal delivered by a mature naked lady is twenty-five dollars extra." The mature nude woman said trying not to laugh.

The group all laughing at Becca's last statement, sat in the dining room for lunch. Becca brought in the meal with chips and sat down. They were talking about many subjects finally getting around to today's modeling session.

Marc brought the subject up. "Becca are you glad that you decided to model for Bruce?"

Turning red the mature woman answered. "This is the first time I did anything like this and I'm having fun. Both of you guys helped me get over my embarrassment of being exposed and once I got over that, it became fun to be the only lady nude and exciting to be showing my vagina to you."

"Do you think you would like to model for the group?" Bruce asked.

"I would, depending on the model fee and travel reimbursement you are willing to pay." Becca stated.

Marc retrieved the camera and started to take photos of Bruce and Becca conversing ecstatic his wife is willing to be nude all this time. This was a fantasy of his, that he thought would never happen, seeing his wife do something like this.

"I will see what I can do about the fee and get back to you." Bruce answered.

Becca and Bruce cleaned up after lunch with Marc taking photos of his nude wife and the Artist as they accomplished the task

.

"I am ready to pose again Bruce." Becca stated sitting on the couch in a very unladylike posture.

Bruce moved his easel around as he explained to Becca the pose he wanted saying. "Lay on the couch on your stomach. Left leg pushed tight to the back of the couch the other resting on the hassock, spread your legs as far as is comfortable for you, put a pillow under your head and look at me.

The nude woman arranged herself in this pose noting the cool air on her honey pot as a testament of how exposed she is to the Artist. She is becoming aroused again and Bruce being very close to the nude woman could smell her excitement causing him to become distracted.

His started the timer saying. "This is another forty-five minute pose with a break every fifteen minutes.

Bruce stopped drawing and just looked at the mature woman's flower of life. "She looks so innocent, but is showing her whole womanhood. All parts of her body are on display in this pose." He thought as he finally forced himself to start drawing.

Becca seeing Bruce looking at her with a penetrating stare, she could feel his eyes penetrating her pussy. "Bruce I feel you're having intercourse with me with your eyes." The mature nude woman said turning red.

"I'm sorry Becca you look so appealing in the pose you're in now." Bruce said embarrassed he got caught perving on Becca

.

Marc is taking photos walking around the artist and the model capturing Becca's first day of modeling nude for posterity.

The bell went off signaling a break. Becca got up and left the room.

Bruce went to talk with Marc. "Sorry Marc I couldn't help staring at your wife, she just looks so fetching in the pose."

"Bruce I know what you mean." Marc said and then throwing caution to the wind he continued. "Do you want to touch her, say adjust her pussy lips or something?" Marc whispered to Bruce.

"I would love too." Bruce whispered.

"Tell her you have to adjust her a little in a private place to get the same pose as before. If she says okay you have my permission to do it, just ask me in front of her." Marc said ecstatic that he may see someone touch his wife's pussy.

"Hi guys you talk about me when I wasn't here?"

"Yes how beautiful you are and that you look better with your clothes off." Bruce said.

Becca assumed the position she was in laying on her stomach and spreading her legs looking at Bruce she said. "I bet you tell all the naked women who are in a spread out pose as I am that line."

Getting an expression on his face as something wasn't right Bruce said. "Do you mind if I adjust you in a very personal area?"

"I don't know? What do you mean?" Becca asked questioningly.

"Your vaginal lips are not as they were before; may I adjust them with your husband's approval?"

"I guess so, as long as Marc is okay with you touching me there." Becca said confused as to why Bruce needed to do this.

"I'm okay with Bruce touching you to get the same pose you were in before." Marc answered gleefully.

Bruce went to Becca he could smell her erotic scent when he inserted his finger in her pussy; she was very wet, as he adjusted her folds causing her liquid arousal to escape her pussy.

Marc took photos of Bruce with his fingers in Becca's pussy. He almost came in his pants, he is so excited to see someone touch his wife intimately. Bruce is not in any better shape, he has a tent in his pants. Becca is proud of herself; she has gotten a rise out of both the men today. Patting herself on the back, she can still make men hard at her age.

Bruce set the timer for fifteen minutes and started drawing. Marc walked around and took a photo every so often. When the timer went off for a break Becca got up and went to the kitchen for some water. She came back and got into position again.

"I need to adjust your labia again." Bruce said secretly winking at Marc.

Marc was ready with the camera, as Bruce spent more time than necessary adjusting Becca's pussy lips; she was pushing back on Bruce's fingers, forcing them into her pussy more. The room was starting to smell like an aroused female, before Bruce was finished adjusting her womanhood. Becca gave a moan of disapproval; she was on the verge of an orgasm when Bruce stopped adjusting her flower of life. Marc was happy he has many photos of Bruce's fingers in Becca's pussy.

Bruce started the timer, but Becca was still moving around. She had slipped her left arm between the couch and her body and was surreptitiously playing with her clit she was so horny. From their positions the men couldn't see Becca playing with her clit. Just as the bell for the end of the session went off Becca had an orgasm.

"Oh my ahahahahah." She screamed and then went silent.

"What's the matter Becca?" Bruce said as he went to the mature woman to see if she was okay.

"She just had an orgasm." Marc said in a mater-of-fact voice with a smile on his face.

"Oh then I guess she is enjoying the modeling session." Bruce laughed.

Becca took about ten minutes to become aware of her surroundings. "Sorry guys I needed that I have been turned on all day. I have been going to the bathroom to wipe my pussy, it was running so much. I figured you guys wouldn't mind if I got off by hand." She giggled in her embarrassment.

Becca looked at the drawing of her laying down stating. "Wow my pussy is the center of the drawing again, but this time you can see my butt hole." She said surprised how exposed she is in the drawing everything is out there for people to see. There is no mysteries left to her body.

"Do you want to do another pose Becca? This will be the last one." Bruce said.

"Sure I'm good now for a little while, but when you leave I have a job for Marc; I have a hole that needs plugging." Becca said wondering where that statement came from, she usually is much more timid.

Bruce was adjusting his easel as he was speaking to Becca. "Sit on the couch in front of the easel; spread your legs as far as you can comfortably. Good, now use your index finger on each hand to spread your labia apart so we can see pink."

Becca without any embarrassment assumed the position Bruce asked for stating as she put her fingers in her pussy. "Is this what you're looking for?" Bruce was happy with the pose and the fact that she didn't react to the instructions negatively, gives Bruce a positive feeling about her modeling for the group.

"You look beautiful, but I would like to adjust your finger a little you mind." Bruce said as he set the timer.

"No I don't mind, go ahead, Bruce." Becca said.

Bruce arose and went to Becca he put his fingers in the nude woman's pussy and adjusted her fingers on each side for her. Becca likes the special attention; Marc likes to see Bruce touch his wife intimately.

"Becca I am very proud of you. You look great in that pose." Marc said as he took photos.

When the timer went off Becca removed her fingers from her pussy but didn't get up.

"Do you want to continue?" Bruce asked.

"Yes I am comfortable, but could you adjust my figures for me Bruce?" Becca said with a dreamy expression on her face liking the attention she is getting from Bruce.

Marc is taking photos as Bruce inserts his fingers in the nude model. He made sure that he was not in the way of Marc seeing what he was doing to Becca, so Marc could take photos of Bruce's fingers in his wife's pussy.

Bruce set the timer and they were talking as Bruce drew the nude model and Marc took photos. The timer went off and Becca went out of the room to the bathroom to wipe her dripping pussy.

"Your wife is very aroused now."

"Yes she is maybe she will let us bring her off together before you leave?" Marc said hopefully.

Coming back into the room Becca said. "What did you say about me while I was gone?"

"That you are horny and we want to bring you off before Bruce leaves." Marc said before he lost his nerve. He was waiting for an angry outburst that never came.

"Let's finish this pose and let me think about it." Becca said positively.

The timer went off ending the session.

"Thank you for modeling for me Becca." Bruce said as he started to gather his equipment.

"How about helping a lady achieve an orgasm as you guys said you were going to do." Becca said not moving from her spread position.

Both men didn't need an engraved invitation to help out a lady in distress. The men got on each side of her and began to massage her breast and pussy. One hand on her beast and a few fingers in her pussy, it was exciting for Marc to feel another man's fingers in his wife's pussy and see another man's hand on her breast.

Marc got up. "Keep on doing what you're doing Bruce I want photos of you manually pleasuring my wife." He took many photos.

"Get back her Marc I need you with your fingers in my pussy and playing with my nipples like you do." Becca moaned as Bruce continued to play with her breast and pussy.

Marc sat back down and started to pump his fingers in his wife's pussy beside Bruce's. He showed Bruce how to rub his wife's nipples. The men were playing with the nude mature woman for about twenty minutes, taking turns rubbing her clit, before she had a gigantic orgasm, squirting all over the living room carpet. This was another first for the mature woman.

"Oh My Lord that was wonnnnnnnnnnnnderfulllllllllllll." Becca screamed.

Both men hoped that the neighbors were not home; as they may call the cops Becca was so loud.

They men left the mature nude woman resting on the couch; while they clean up the carpet and Bruce loaded his equipment into his car. He came back in to say good-by to Becca.

"Thank you Becca and Marc for a wonderful day." Bruce said as he hugged Becca Handing her two one hundred dollar bills and a fifty dollar bill.

"Thanks Bruce I haven't ever had an orgasm like that." Becca blushed. The nude woman continued. The deal was for two hundred dollars handing the fifty back to him.

"Consider it a tip for providing great service." Bruce said.

"In that case Bruce." Becca said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek and grabbed his hand to let him put it in her pussy again.

"It was a lot of fun." Marc said as he shook Bruce's hand.

Becca walked Bruce to the door, standing naked in the front door, until his car disappeared around the corner.

"I'm not done with you yet mister?" Becca said as she grabbed Marc hand and walked him to the kitchen. "Help me up onto the counter Marc. The nude woman said. "I need a hole plugged." She continued as she spread her legs reaching down to unbuckle his belt.

Marc helped her and he was nude from the waist down in no time, but Becca wasn't satisfied she wanted him nude, so she took off his shirt and then slid forward and leaned back a little to present her pussy for a pounding that she needs. Marc rising to the occasion pushed his erect member into his wife's swollen pussy, slipping in easily as she has been aroused for the last four hours. They didn't make love they fucked. Unfortunately the fucking was over too soon, but there is always tonight.

Becca stayed nude the rest of the day saying to her husband. "I hope he calls me for the group in Greenfield?" Happy she has the money to pay the bill she has with something left over to do as she wants.

Marc can't wait to have Becca model again. He is thinking of putting an ad on Craigslist to advertise his wife's modeling ability.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12