Shy Shay's Naked Summer Adventure

Story Info
A loving brother helps his shy sister come out of her shell.
18.5k words
4.62
114k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loving brother helps his shy sister come out of her shell

^^^

I'm not a sick bastard!

I know it looks that way.

I'm sneaking into the bathroom while my younger sister is in the shower. Sure I glanced at her, but I wasn't there to spy and I couldn't see anything anyway. Her naked body was a dark shadow behind the opaque shower curtain. I didn't look to satisfy some prurient curiosity, I was checking to see if I had been detected as I crawled on the floor to complete my task of stealing her clothes and the towels.

I successfully pulled the towels off the bars and scooped up her clothes which were in a heap on the floor. I couldn't help but notice the stain on her panties and I swear I never intentionally smelled them. I didn't lift them to my nose. Her musky bouquet permeated her underwear and I got a whiff.

Once I had the targeted items, I crept out of the room and put them in her suitcase. I grabbed our luggage and a box full of towels, sheets, curtains, and anything someone could use to cover their body and hid everything in an old shed. I stripped off my clothes and left them there too.

I swear I'm not a sick fuck who is executing some elaborate and indecent scheme just to see his eighteen-year-old sister naked or, worse yet, to have sex with her. Maybe, It would help my case if I gave you some background information.

Hi, my name is Daniel. I'm twenty-two, a recent college graduate, and the only sibling of Shay. Our mother died five years ago so it's just my dad, Shay, and me. I love my kid sister and want the best for her. We were close when we were younger. We grew apart over the years due to the differences in our ages and personalities. I'm very social and outgoing and my sister is the opposite. She's always been quiet and shy.

My family wasn't worried about Shay when she was young. We expected her to become less timid and reserved as she got older, but it never happened. The death of our mother hit her particularly hard and I'd say it made her more introverted.

The last time I was home my father said, "Daniel, I'm very worried about Shay. She has no friends. She's never been on a date. Her life is school and her room. She barely interacts with me. I know it's tough finding oneself and the poor girl had to deal with puberty and the drama of high school without a mother."

"You did the best you could, Dad."

"Thanks, but I worry about her. How will she make her way through life? She's smart but she has no self-confidence and no social skills."

"High school can be tough with the cliques and bullies. She's going to college in the Fall. She'll have a chance at a fresh start."

"Yes, but I don't see her taking advantage of it. She'd have to reach out to others. Talk. Smile. Share. Those are not things she does. Daniel, your postgraduate studies abroad don't begin until August. Could you do something? Please spend time with her over the summer and get her to engage with people."

"Okay. I'll think of something."

^^^

Educating myself on shyness was easy as there are plenty of books and articles on the subject. As I boiled down the treatises, I learned that the experts believe shy people lack confidence and let anxiety and fear - the fear of failure, rejection, criticism, or of being humiliated - control them and limit their interactions with others.

Shy people are their own worst enemy. They have an inner critic constantly questioning everything they consider saying or doing. This leads to inaction as they are afraid anything they say or do will be a mistake and embarrass them.

Those that have studied the issue suggest that to overcome shyness people need to engage with others, try new things, and learn that being vulnerable and making mistakes is okay. After all, no one is perfect.

The goal isn't just to give them a happier, more fulfilling life, but to avoid the negative effects of self-isolation. Shy people often feel lonely which can lead to depression and anxiety. They can self-medicate with alcohol or drugs and are at a higher risk to commit suicide.

That's why I did what I did. I wasn't living out some voyeuristic or incestuous fantasy. I love my sister and was trying to save her from becoming a recluse and living a sad, lonely life.

Here's my story. Judge for yourself. Am I a good brother or a sick bastard?

^^^

Daniel stood naked in the hallway of the secluded lakefront house his father had rented. He heard the shower stop and the metal hooks rattle as they slid on the shower rod. Then there was silence. He imagined his sister was looking for a towel to dry her body after her morning shower.

"Daniel," she yelled. "Can you bring me a towel?"

"No."

"What? Why not?"

"Because there aren't any in the house."

"How can that be? I swear there were bath and hand towels in here when I got into the shower."

"There were. I snuck into the bathroom while you were showering and took them. I got rid of them along with all our clothes, the bedsheets, and anything we could cover ourselves with. Welcome to our naked summer!"

There was a pause. Daniel smiled as he imagined his sister looking perplexed as she processed this information. Her response was, "This isn't funny!"

"It isn't meant to be funny. Sis, I love you. This is an intervention. Dad and I are worried about you and your shyness."

"Is Dad here?" She sounded anxious.

"It's just you and me. When you were four, being shy was cute, but at eighteen it's a problem. Dad tells me you have no friends. No life."

"I have a life," she protested.

"In the Fall, you're going to college. It's a chance for a fresh start. Dad and I want you to have friends and be social. You're smart, pretty, and you deserve to be happy. Don't you want a BFF to confide in? A boyfriend who loves you?"

"I want a towel!"

"It's a beautiful day. I made coffee. Grab a cup and join me on the deck," Daniel said before he walked away.

He topped off his coffee, went to the deck, reclined on a lounger, and looked at the forest, the lake, and the sky. He smirked and imagined his sister cowering in the bathtub with water running off her body as she debated what to do.

Shay got out of the shower and searched the bathroom for a towel. Not finding one, she cursed her brother, slowly opened the door, and stuck her head out. Not seeing anyone, she scurried wet and naked to her room and quickly closed the door.

She searched the dresser, closet, and bedroom for something to wear and again came up empty. Her bed was a bare mattress and there were no pillows or curtains. Stymied, she cursed her brother again, "Damn it, Daniel! Where are my clothes!"

She opened her door slowly, peeked out into the hallway, not seeing anyone, she tiptoed down the hall with one hand covering her pussy and the other over her breasts. She searched the whole house and found no clothing.

She did find a small patterned throw pillow on the sofa. She took it and returned to her room where she fumed.

Three hours later, Shay walked naked to the deck where her brother was resting, and said, "You sick bastard!" Venom dripped from her lips.

Daniel turned and saw her clutching a small throw pillow to her groin and pressing an arm against her chest that squished her breasts. She looked angry. He said, "Hello, Shay," as he lay naked in the sun.

"Where are my clothes?"

"Gone with the sheets, towels, curtains, and anything that could cover our bodies."

"Why are you doing this?" she whined.

"It's summer. I thought we could work on our tan. You're as white as a ghost."

"You're not funny, Daniel."

He sat on the edge of the lounger facing her. She averted her eyes from his naked body as he said, "Dad and I are worried about you. We want a better, happier life for you. I understand you're anxious and terribly shy. I know you're fearful of making mistakes and appearing foolish. The answer is not to hole up in your room. Accept that you, like everyone else, will make mistakes. Most people will understand and forgive you and for those that won't, well, fuck 'em."

He stood exposing his body to her and said, "I know being nude is weird. I never imagined I'd be naked in front of my sister, but I had to do something to get you out of your rut. To shock you. The literature says you can get over your shyness by trying new things. This certainly is new." He laughed.

"The books suggest you engage more with others. Look people in the eye, greet them with a firm handshake, and talk to them. You'll realize that they aren't perfect and you don't have to be perfect. I promise the pleasure you derive from being closer to people by talking and sharing will be worth the anxiety and fear you'll feel. Friends are the key to a great life."

"So you brought me out here in the middle of nowhere for some grand experiment," Shay huffed. "And us being naked is going to have some transformational effect on me?"

He chuckled and said, "I hope so. Being naked is part of my plan. The other part is to introduce you to my group of friends. You'll never meet kinder, friendly people. I hope when you see how great it is to have friends you'll be open to meeting people and making friends when you're at college."

They heard vehicles pull up, car doors opening and closing, and people talking and laughing. Daniel announced, "My save-my-sister project begins in earnest now. My friends have arrived. I promised them a two-week-long party of sex, drinking, hiking, fishing, and swimming in this beautiful setting. The price of admission for them is to be naked and for this crew that's not a problem.

"Let's go meet our guests," Daniel said. He went to his sister, grabbed her wrist, and pulled her arm away from her breasts. They were a nice size and shape and set high on her chest. She was pale, her breasts were whiter than white, and they were topped off with stiff, pink nipples.

"Ahh!" she screamed. "Don't look at me!"

He looked at her boobs and then looked her in the eyes and said, "Shay, you have nice breasts. Better than most women. They're full and round. You've nothing to be ashamed of. They'll feed a baby and please a man."

She shrieked again and fought, striking him repeatedly with the pillow until it fell out of her hand. Then she slapped him with open hands. Daniel grabbed her swinging hands and ended the assault.

"Oh!" Shay gasped as she recognized that a 5' 7" tall, 130-pound woman was no match for a 6' 2", 190-pound man. Her face turned red as she stood nude one foot from her brother. Daniel looked her over from head to toe including her pussy. She was fit and beautiful.

"I'm surprised you shave down there. Dad said you don't date."

"I don't go on dates. I wax because I think it's more hygienic."

"It looks nice," Daniel said to her face. He noticed her eyes were looking at his penis. The warmth of the sun and her nudity had made him semi-hard. He spread his legs and let her have a good, long look.

She gasped when she looked up and realized he'd caught her checking out his equipment. She said, "Ah. Ah. Sorry for staring."

"No problem. It's a pity that the first dick you see is your brother's."

They shared tight-lipped smiles and Daniel said, "I've seen you naked, you've seen me, and neither of us has died. Do I have to drag you outside to meet our guests or will you be brave and walk with me? They're great people. We always have a blast when we are together."

"Is one your girlfriend?"

"We don't do the traditional boyfriend-girlfriend thing. We are best friends and we hook up when the mood strikes us. I've slept with all the women and they have had sex with the other guys. We keep it cool and casual."

"Oh."

"If you fancy one of the guys, kiss him or do more. The other women won't get jealous and the guys will love it. You're gorgeous." Her face turned red. He released her wrists and took her left hand into his right. He smiled and squeezed her hand. He could feel her trembling, but she took a step and they walked outside.

"Hi, guys," Daniel shouted when he saw his gang. Those that weren't naked were stripping and tossing their clothes into the trunk. They didn't stop undressing until everyone was showing off their full-body tan.

Randy slammed the trunk close when the last article of clothing was thrown in and shouted, "Freedom! Two weeks of nudity! What a great idea!"

A short blonde stepped forward and said, "Hello, I'm Greta. You must be Shay. It's nice to meet you." She extended her hand. Shay was slow to grasp it and smiled shyly.

Greta was not put off. She said, "I know we'll be the best of friends. Oh, come here." She pulled the quiet girl to her and hugged her tightly.

Randy walked up, shook Daniel's hand, and said, "S'up. The big hulk got behind Greta, wrapped his arms around both women, and kissed them on the tops of their heads as he said, "Hello, I'm Randy."

He squeezed them tightly and added, "Greta's hugs are the best. She really gets close to you. You know how some girls are hesitant or stand-offish. Not our Greta. She commits and gets up into your grill."

He moved his hips from side-to-side rubbing his cock against the short blonde's ass and said, "Of course, Greta can get so close because she has no boobs."

He laughed loudly at his joke. Then he shouted, "Ouch!" and jumped back because Greta stomped on his toe. She broke her hug and said to Shay, "Pay no attention to the Neanderthal. He can't help himself."

She turned to Randy and said, "Yes. My chest is as flat as a board, but that didn't seem to be a problem last night when you begged to fuck me." She had a smirk on her face.

"I'm sorry for teasing you," Randy said. "You know I love you and your body. I'm a dumbass."

"Yes, you are." The two kissed and made up.

"Hello, my name is Dane," another member of the group said, introducing himself to Shay. "Let me apologize for my friend. He says foolish things at times, but really he's a big, cuddly teddy bear."

Shay shook his hand and stared at the handsome, young man. He was taller than her brother, blond, and slim. He had a fit, cut body, and an uncut dick. She stared at his face and his penis. He didn't seem to mind.

A beautiful Latina and a BBW came up to Daniel, said hello, kissed, and hugged him. He hugged them and said, "It's great to see you." He turned to his star-struck sister who was still staring at Dane and said, "Shay, this is Maria." He indicated the brown-skinned woman with jet, black hair. He put his arm around the chubby woman with light brown hair and said, "This is Julie."

The women shook hands and casually checked each other out. Shay had no confidence, but she should have. She was tall and slim with an hour-glass figure and great breasts.

Maria was also attractive. Everything about her glistened from her toned body, shiny hair, to her lustrous cinnamon-colored skin.

Julie was big. She had a stocky build with no waist and giant bazongas. Her colossal thighs appeared to be more than capable of supporting her two hundred pounds and her broad, forty-inch hips and fat ass were stupefying. Despite her size, Julie appeared calm and happy. She greeted Shay with no hint of being distressed over being fat or naked.

The last person to greet Daniel and Shay was Mike. He was an attractive man with dark hair and eyes. He was five inches shorter than Daniel yet only ten pounds lighter. He carried the weight well with thick arms, broad shoulders, and a barrel chest. Shay glanced at his cock. It wasn't overly long, but it was thick like the rest of him.

The gang came inside. Daniel said, "There are four bedrooms upstairs. One for each of the ladies."

"And the guys will rotate through moving in a clockwise manner. Dane tonight you're in room one. Daniel is in room two. Mike will be in room three and I'll enjoy the hospitality of room four," Randy said playfully.

The gang laughed. Shay appeared horrified because she wasn't sure whether he was joking or not.

Daniel and Mike filled a cooler with beer and everyone went to the lake.

"Shay, stand still for a second," her brother said. "I need to put sunscreen on your back. This will keep you from burning. You need to re-apply it every hour and after you go swimming. Your skin is so pale you need to be cautious until you build up a tan. Stay in the shade of the trees as much as possible and wear a hat."

She allowed him to coat her neck, shoulders, and back. He handed her the tube and she did the rest of her body.

Daniel and his friends drank, swam, horsed around, and laid in the sun. Shay stayed onshore lying on her stomach in the shade hiding her private parts and watching everyone warily.

An hour after going to the lake, Daniel knelt beside her, re-applied sunscreen to her back, and asked, "What do you think about my friends?"

"I'm surprised at how bold and brash the women are, " Shays said. "They don't attempt to hide their bodies or avoid the kisses and gropes of the guys.

"They are a confident bunch. I admit me and the guys playfully surprise the girls by grabbing a breast and their ass. It's done in good fun. We've also been tender and respectful as we kiss and caress them."

"Yes. I can tell you all care for one another. Being a woman, I'm more interested in their behavior. Take Julie, for example, she's fearless. She has a pretty face, but wow, is she fat. She's the last person I'd expect to see prancing around in the nude. And Greta's cute, but she has no breasts. I was more developed at ten than she is at twenty-one. And Maria is a pretty woman, nice like the others, but she's not movie-star beautiful. She has a hooked nose and cone-shape boobs with large, puffy nipples.

"All the women have flaws and they don't seem to care," Shay said astonished.

"What's the saying Mom told us when we were kids? You get what you get and you don't throw a fit. A healthy person learns to be grateful for what they have and to accept their shortcomings." Daniel got up and left, leaving her to put the sunscreen on the rest of her body.

From time to time one or more of the gang would plop down next to Shay and invite her to join the fun, to put sunscreen on her back, or just to talk. She declined the invitations and struggled to keep up her end of the conversation.

Daniel brought his sister a beer, sat down beside her, and they drank in silence. When the can was empty, he said, "You're doing great, Shay. You haven't freaked out over being naked and all my friends like you. Shall we go for a swim?" It was hot. She joined him and the others in the water briefly.

Greta followed her out, chatted amicably, and put sunscreen on her back. Shay returned the favor.

The day wore on. Daniel and his friends were bushed from drinking, the horseplay, and the sun. Everyone gathered in the shade of some oak trees and rested. After a while, they paired up. Julie rolled over and sucked Daniel's cock. Dane and Maria made out. Randy went to Greta and said, "I'm sorry I teased you earlier. Can I make it up to you?" She said, "Uh-huh." She raised her knees and spread her legs. He knelt and ate her pussy.

Mike went to Shay, sat beside her, and said, "I'm not here to hit on you. I felt if I stayed away you'd think I didn't like you or that you're not attractive and that's not the case. You're very pretty. You're quiet, but that can be a good thing. My last girlfriend never stopped talking. She drove me crazy. She was always asking me if I thought she was pretty, smart, or nice. She was needy and required constant reassure. Don't you agree, there's nothing more unappealing than someone with no confidence?"

Shay gulped and flinched as his complaint hit close to home. She croaked a yes and Mike continued, "Daniel mentioned you are off to college in the Fall. Where are you going?"

"Stanford."

"Stanford! Good for you. You must be smart to have gotten accepted there. What do you plan to study?" He lay on his side beside her propped up on one elbow.