Shy Wife Learns about a Big Cock

Story Info
My brother-in-laws cock becomes an object of desire.
6.2k words
4.3
221.4k
239
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had fallen into a normal rhythm after 16 years of marriage with my wife Amber. Sex only happened once a month or so. We would do it missionary style with minimal lighting and she would keep her bra on with her tits popped out. She always used a small vibrator on her clit or she wouldn't orgasm. I would maneuver around the vibrator while fucking her until she got off. If the vibrator moved, we would have to adjust our positioning while she put it back in the right spot.

Once she came, I would pound her for another four or five minutes until I pulled out and came on her stomach and tits. This was the routine for the last 10 years. Sounds awful when I say it like that but we led a busy life and this was fast, enjoyable, and efficient.

Amber was pretty conservative since the day I met her. We had started dating when we were 18 and for many years there was a small amount of experimentation with positions, different places, and occasionally a different vibrating toy.

Now that she was in her late thirties she was more conservative than ever. Even though I saw a 5'4", 120 pound hot blonde with perfect B's, she saw a woman who wasn't as thin as her former self. She obsessed over the slightest blemish, never felt fully satisfied with her appearance, and unjustly compared herself to women almost half her age. This unwarranted lack of self-confidence often caused issues since I was always in the mood for sex and she almost always wasn't because she didn't feel pretty. Despite all that I could usually cajole her into the bedroom once a month and sometimes twice.

However, something changed earlier this year after dinner and drinks with my sister and her husband. My sister, Nicole, was 5'6", athletically thin, long blonde hair, and what looked to be small B but perky boobs (not that I had ever seen them). My sister is extremely competitive, which I think she learned from me, but she was also a control freak and always looked to be in charge. I think this is what eventually caused her divorce. My sister and Amber had always been friendly but never close. Nicole was just a teenager when I married Amber. At first they were pretty friendly but eventually Nicole got married, moved out of the area, and we lost touch.

After just two years, my sister's marriage was a complete mess. I never got all the details but she eventually went through an ugly divorce and she spent the next few years telling me how lucky I was to have found someone so early in life that I could trust. Since she was five years younger we didn't hang out much growing up. We hung in completely different groups and had different friends. She had moved back to the area after her divorce. She now lived within a 20 minute drive from us but we typically only got together during the holidays or had an occasional night out. There wasn't a lot of interaction up until this point between Amber and Nicole other than an occasional text about hair, makeup, and beauty products.

Nicole had been with her current husband for almost five years now and they seemed to be a happy couple. He was a six foot tall ex-college jock with rugged features and dark hair who was now a gym teacher. She worked in a corporate pharmaceutical job and made most of the money. They had a shore house in a different state and spent most of their time there when work allowed.

On the night when things seemed to change we met my sister and Ron at a nearby restaurant for dinner. Ron and I spent most of the night after dinner at the deck bar watching the game and talking about sports and work, while Nicole and Amber sat at the table and chatted.

After a few hours, we said our goodbyes and got in our car for the short drive home.

"Dinner was pretty good," I said.

"It was ok. Did Ron say he was mad at Nicole?"

"Nope. Never really came up."

"She said they were fighting all day."

"Oh yeah, why's that?"

"He told her she's never in the mood."

"Seems like a good reason for a fight," I laughed.

"She told me she is always in the mood but," and she started laughing.

"But what?"

"She said his dick is too big."

"Well they've been married for five years, shouldn't be a freaking surprise."

"No, you don't understand she went into graphic detail on how big it is and how she has to be really excited to enjoy it. Like lots of detail," she said as her face flushed red.

"What kinds of details?"

"Oh, she says it's like a red bull can when soft and over 9 inches when hard, that has to be bullshit, right?"

"How the hell do I know? I never saw it," I said jokingly

"I mean, there's no way it's that big. Has to be bullshit. Why would she lie to me?"

"I doubt she would lie, why does it matter?"

"I guess it doesn't. I just think she's lying for some reason. Girls love to brag."

"Do you brag about my dick?"

"I don't really talk about it."

"Well why not, isn't it worth bragging about?"

"Its ok I guess, I don't really know what's big and what's not but there's no way his dick is really nine inches."

I started to feel a little jealous, "Not sure why you keep going on about it, really none of our business."

"I just don't like being lied to, it's so obvious that can't be real. I feel like she was trying to make me jealous."

"Huh, what does that even mean? Why would you be jealous?"

"It's just that she always tries to one up what I say. If I say that I bought a Gucci bag, she'll say she just bought two bags. If I say we went on vacation, she will name a better place she was at recently. She just has to be better or have more of everything."

"I'm confused. I don't get the comparison, why would his dick size matter? Did you compare it to mine or talk about mine?"

"No, but she has to know yours can't be that big, nobody's is. She just has to show off and have better and more of everything. I bet she is just showing off like usual."

I had to admit that my sister is extremely competitive and always wants to be better at everything, but this didn't seem to make any sense. I decided to leave it rest for now and changed the subject.

A few minutes later we got home and figured I would try and get frisky since we were drinking and she might be up for it. I reached out and grabbed her from behind and started nibbling her ear while rubbing her tits. She immediately said, "Let's go upstairs."

I started undressing while Amber quickly removed all her clothes, dropped to her knees and put my cock in her mouth. I was a little shocked since she almost never gets completely naked and a blowjob before sex is not the norm. I chalked it up to the drinks and was enjoying the moment. I pulled her hair back so I could enjoy the view of her pretty face bobbing back and forth on my cock. Her nice B sized tits were soft but firm enough to hang nicely, I squeezed her nipple and she moaned.

I'm certainly no porn star but my dick is almost six inches and I feel like I am at least average or a little above average in that area. Amber was using her left hand to pump on my shaft while she moved her mouth back and forth over the head of my dick. As she worked my cock, I noticed every couple seconds she would lift my dick up and move it around as if taking its true measure for the first time.

"Fuck me," she moaned.

I pushed her onto the bed and grabbed her vibrator from the drawer. She turned it on and put it on her clit while I slowly entered her, trying not to disturb the positioning of the vibrator. Within five strokes she was coming hard. It was fastest she had ever orgasmed. Now that she had gotten off I focused on coming myself. I pushed her legs back to her shoulders and I started ramming her with fast strokes.

"Fuck me...harder baby...fuck me," she moaned.

I fucked her harder, ramming her with everything I had. The conversation from the car had stuck in my head as I pictured what it would be like to have my little wife getting pounded with a nine inch cock. The thought of her tight little pussy getting abused by a huge cock immediately sent me over the edge. I pulled out and began shooting loads of cum on her stomach and tits.

The whole next day I couldn't shake the idea that last night's excitement was less about the drinks and more about the potential size of Ron's dick. Did he really have a nine inch dick? I had never noticed nor asked. I certainly wouldn't have ever broached the topic with my sister. Our relationship had never been super close and definitely not close enough where I would discuss something so intimate. She was so slim with little hips it was hard to imagine her taking on such a monster. The whole thing was was probably just an exaggeration.

Over the next few weeks, I was extremely busy at work and we fell back into our normal routine. Every weekend Amber would announce what Ron & Nicole were doing. They were at their beach house, or going to Virginia with friends, etc. She went from barely ever mentioning them to knowing their every move. I figured they had bonded at the dinner and I was honestly happy she was talking to my sister more often.

About a month after our dinner, Amber called me at work and asked if I wanted to go to Nicole and Ron's beach house for the weekend. They had asked us to go a few times in the past but we were always too busy and Amber hated staying at other peoples houses. Amber preferred fancy hotels with room service instead of sleeping in a B&B or a friends house. Now Amber was pushing to go visit.

"Let's go, it'll be fun. We need a quick vacation," she said.

"I thought you didn't want to go unless we were in a hotel?"

"They said they fixed up the spare room there, it sounds nice."

"If you really want to go, lets go."

"Ok, I'll tell them we will be there Saturday."

We arrived at their beach house around 1pm. Ron and my sister were putting together a cooler with various drinks and a couple sandwiches. Nicole was wearing a wide brim straw beach hat and a white bikini with a shawl around her waist. Ron was wearing basketball type swimming trunks that went down to the knee. I subconsciously flashed to his crotch to see if there was some massive bulge but the shorts were baggy and I didn't notice anything odd. What the hell, these crazy chicks have me checking out some dude's package with their gossip.

Nicole led us upstairs to a smallish bedroom with a Queen size bed and floral print wallpaper on the walls. We dropped our bags and told her the place looked amazing and we would get changed for the beach. She closed the door and said she'd see us in a few.

Amber says, "She looks great in that bikini."

"I didn't notice, lets get changed."

"I wish I looked like that."

"You are way hotter than her, now let's get ready."

"Do you think so? You are just saying that because its your sister."

"Not true. You have nicer tits and a better ass."

"You think so? She's so thin and toned, I don't know."

"Trust me, you are way hotter."

"Thanks."

On our last beach vacation, Amber had been her normal self conscious self and wore a kimono type robe and a shawl over her midsection the whole time. I pretty much never saw her in a bikini that whole vacation. I expected this trip would be the same and she would possibly cover up even more since people she knew were going to see her. I changed in about minute while Amber was still unpacking. I told Amber I would see her downstairs.

When Amber finally came down twenty minutes later she was wearing a bikini I had never seen before. It was sheer black and did a great job of pushing her tits together while being partly see-through. She still had the shawl around her waist but no kimono or shirt.

"Hey you look good," I said.

"I like that bikini," my sister said.

"Thanks, I just bought it."

Ron was busy with the cooler and didn't seem to notice.

We eventually made our way to the beach. We set up under the umbrellas and mixed up some drinks. Ron and I threw the football around while the girls talked. Eventually we worked up a sweat and Ron and I ran into the ocean for a bit. We came back and made some more drinks and sat under the umbrellas again. The girls had pulled their chairs out from under the shade of the umbrella and sat directly across from us while they worked on their tan.

Ron asked the girls if they wanted another round of mixed drinks and they both said yes. Ron mixed up some drinks and brought them to the girls. I saw Amber whisper to Nicole and they both laughed.

"Are you guys going to clue us in on the joke?" I asked.

"Oh it's nothing," my sister said.

More laughter.

As I looked over at Ron I noticed you could clearly see the outline of his package since his trunks were now wet and I started to wonder if Nicole was telling the truth after all. It definitely looked like he was packing in that area. Is this what the girls were laughing about?

After another drink the girls had flipped to their stomachs and removed their shawls. Ron and I had perfect views of both girls' asses. Amber laid with her legs slightly apart so you could see the shape of her labia pushing against the thin bikini fabric. Nicole's leg were more toned leading to a tiny firm ass. The two of them next to each other made for a nice contrast. Nicole was skinny and athletic and Amber's ass was wider and more shapely. Ron and I had on sunglasses but we were both clearly taking in the view in front of us.

After a bit, the girls flipped onto their backs and Amber made quite the scene of bending over as she adjusted the chair to a more upright position. She was bent over completely exposing her ass and then she dropped to her knees trying to get the chair to adjust to the proper height. She either didn't know how to work it or was showing off her ass, which was out of character.

"Do you need help?" Ron asked before I could chime in.

"Thanks, but I think I got it now," Amber finally replied after a few more wiggles.

Both girls now sat facing us again. Nicole was lying flat and looking like she was gonna sleep, while Amber was perusing her phone with her knees bent to her chest. This position gave an unobstructed view to the round of her ass and her pussy pushing against her bottoms. She was definitely flaunting more of her body than I had seen in a long time and I was thinking about how many ways I was going to fuck her later.

We finally packed up and headed off the beach as sunset neared. We arrived back at the house and showered. We all decided we were too burnt out from the sun to hit the bars so we would stay in the house and order some food. Dinner gave us all a boost of energy so we mixed up some drinks to try and recapture the buzz from earlier.

"Let's play a game or something," Nicole said.

"Ok, what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Anything that involves drinking," Ron chimed in.

"How about flip cup?" Nicole asked while she went to the kitchen to grab some cups.

We played flip cup for about an hour, laughing it up and having a good time.

Eventually the girls ended up in the kitchen talking and Ron and I retired to the living room to watch football. Ron was in his recliner and I was on the couch while we talked about the football game. The girls were talking loud enough for me to hear Amber saying, "I still don't believe you."

Was she back on the dick thing? Is this what they talked about all the time? Nicole said, "I never lie, what do you want to bet?"

Then it was just whispering and giggling. Ron seemed oblivious to the whole conversation.

A few minutes later, the girls came and sat on the couch, with Amber next to me and Nicole next to the recliner.

"Hon, Amber still doesn't believe me, I think you need to show her."

"I don't want to, I'm watching the game," Ron said casually to his wife.

"C'mon, it's a bet now, so I can't lose."

"You shouldn't have bet."

"I promise I'll make it worth your while later," Nicole cooed.

Ron looked at her, looked at me and said, "This is too much, I'll pass."

My sister reached out and rubbed his leg, "Pretty please?"

I still had no idea what was going on but I suspected what it was.

I broke the silence and asked, "What the hell is the bet?"

Nicole turned and said "Your wife doesn't believe how big my husband's dick is. Why would I lie about that? So we made a bet and now Ron has to whip it out for us."

I asked my sister, "What do you win if you're right?"

I looked at Amber but she was looking away and Nicole didn't respond. Ron stood up, sighed, and said, "Fine."

He proceeded to pull his pants and underwear down to his knees and took off his shirt. I heard a gasp from Amber as she mumbled "Oh, my god."

Nicole got up and shouted, "Where is the tape measure?"

Ron replied, "It's in the cabinet."

I was feeling tipsy from the drinks but this whole scene felt like some kind of fever dream. I could see my sister rummaging through the cabinet. Ron was sipping a beer and watching the football game like he didn't have a care in the world. Amber, my innocent Amber, sat transfixed at the very large veiny soft dick resting across Ron's thigh and his equally impressive balls resting on the recliner.

Nicole marched triumphantly back in the room and yelled, "I found it."

Nicole noticed Amber's slack jaw and said, "See, I told you."

"Jesus, that can't be real," mumbled Amber.

Nicole got on her knees in front of her husband and extended the tape measure to check the length. Amber moved to the other side of the couch and was leaning over the recliner with her pretty face less than two feet from Ron's massive dick. I wasn't sure if I was jealous, angry, or turned on but I kept quiet for now.

"Ha, it's only five inches, not over nine, I win," said Amber boastfully.

"I am just proving a point that it's huge when it is soft, just like I told you. The bet was how big it gets when it is hard. Show her honey," demanded Nicole.

Ron flippantly replied, "I'm not even horny, you two drunk wenches are just making sport of me now. Let me watch the football game, You still owe me later Nicole, you promised."

"I only promised if you helped me win the bet."

"I didn't even know what the actual bet was, I did my part, now let me watch the game."

"Nope, just get it up real quick so I can show her. Then I promise you will get WHATEVER you want later."

Ron perked up at that and said, "Ok, I guess if Mike is ok with it?, What do you think about this nonsense?"

This was my chance to stop this lunacy. Do I shut it down now or see how this plays out? I thought back to how excited Amber had been with just the mere thought of his dick that night after the bar. It all made sense now. The new bathing suit, the flaunting of her body throughout the day, it was all because of this new sexual arousal brought on by the idea of a big dick. It was obvious now it had nothing to do with me. Did I care? Should I be angry or jealous? I was gonna be the benefactor of this newfound sexuality.

Ron was a nice guy, clearly in love with my sister, and besides the ogling of my wife's ass when she struggled with the chair earlier, had never really paid any attention to my wife and I don't think he had ulterior motives in this situation. In fact, I think I had spent as much time casually looking at my sister's firm body as he did checking out my wife. But hey, he was a male after all and my wife was still sitting here staring longingly at his massive cock and balls. He also knew exactly what my sister was referencing when she said that, "Amber still doesn't believe me." So there must have been some prior conversation.

It probably only took me two seconds to respond but all these thoughts raced through my brain and it felt like an hour. Amber turned and looked at me, she had a look of disappointment on her face as she was sure I would say no. My sister looked at me with a small smile on her red lips. I think she was enjoying this, her controlling nature had kicked in and we were just puppets doing whatever she wanted at the moment.

12