Shy Wife Learns about a Big Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of adventure with Brother-In-Laws big cock.
4.1k words
4.37
117.2k
148
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story focuses on the theme of cuckolding. It also includes sexual situations between a brother and sister. If these things don't interest you, please do not read further. Thanks for your time.

This is Part 2 of the story, please read Part 1 for proper context. Thanks.

The rest of that night was a blur. Amber grabbed her clothes as she wiped her face and retreated to our room. I dressed and went for a walk down to the beach to clear my head. When I returned my sister was sitting on the porch.

"Starting to wonder if you'd come back," she tried to joke.

"I was just pondering why my sister would do such a thing to her brother."

"I swear it wasn't planned, I never thought it would end this way. To be fair, we were both cuckolded tonight."

"Bullshit, you were pushing for this to happen."

"I have always toyed with Ron's fantasy about having a threesome. It was usually pillow talk of some fantasy with a hot bartender or some girl at the gym. I was just entertaining his fantasy while trying to put your wife in her place, never did I think it would actually happen, and never in a million years did I think it would happen with Amber. At the end of the day, we both are at fault."

"I was blindsided...I should have stopped it. We are family, you should have clued me in on what you were thinking."

"I am sorry if you are upset or feel like I meant for this to happen. I plan on making Ron kiss my ass for the rest of his life, you should probably find a way to turn this into a positive for your relationship."

"I am not sure what to think right now, I feel a little betrayed by everyone at this point. I am going to bed," I replied as I went into the house and headed up to our room.

Amber was awake when I made it to the room, she tried apologizing but I cut her off and laid in the bed facing the wall until I slept.

Amber woke me early in the morning and we quickly grabbed our stuff and headed out without so much as a goodbye. Over the next few days she repeatedly tried to apologize and explain herself but I kept pushing it off telling her I needed time. I probably jerked off twice a day over the next week as I couldn't get the thought of how hot and sexy Amber looked while stroking another man's cock. Amber was completely distraught that I wasn't speaking to her and that I hadn't touched her since that night. After another week I decided I had made her suffer enough and told her we should talk after work.

"Ok, I am ready to listen," I said.

"Mike, I love you more than anything in the world, I am so sorry if I hurt you. I got caught up in the moment and your sister was pushing me. I'll do anything to make it up to you. Please, I can't take you ignoring me."

"I'm not sure I will ever forgive you but I will try."

I pushed her on the bed and we undressed. I pushed my dick inside her tight pussy and began fucking her harder than I can ever remember. I was primal. I felt like I needed to mark my territory and reclaim my wife.

"I love you so much," she said.

"Do you like this dick?" I grunted.

"Yes, I love it," Amber moaned.

"Did you like jerking off Ron?"

Amber kept her eyes closed and moaned but did not reply.

"Answer me, did you like jerking him off?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"What did you like about it?"

More moaning but no response.

"What did you like about it?" I repeated.

"It was so big. I liked you watching me. I wish you would have fucked me from behind while I did it."

I almost came hearing her say that but continued pounding her little pussy. Her perfect tits bounced with every stroke.

"What else did you like?"

"I liked pissing your sister off. I liked the look on her face when he came all over me."

I couldn't take anymore and pulled out and sprayed my cum all over her belly and tits.

Things were good for the next few months. I got sex whenever I wanted. Amber was going above and beyond to please me in every facet of our relationship. We continued our dirty talk and it always revolved around me fucking her while she jerked a big dick. We had no contact with Ron and Nicole for almost a year. My sister had texted me a few times but I didn't respond. We even avoided a family party that we knew they would be attending.

I figured at some point we would run into them but it came quicker than I thought when Amber reminded me that my cousin's wedding was only a month away. We had already RSVP'd last year and paid for the room for a full week in Aruba. It was highly probable that Ron and Nicole would be there.

The day of the wedding finally arrived and we had not seen Ron or Nicole in the days leading up to the wedding. As we were dressing for the wedding, Amber and I agreed that we would avoid them if at all possible.

Amber was wearing a stunning tight silver dress that accentuated her hips and her tits. She spent hours on her makeup and nails. Her blonde hair was done up in a bun. She wore large dangling gold earrings and a diamond necklace, she looked like a movie star and I told her so.

After the ceremony we moved to the reception area and that's when we first saw Nicole and Ron. Nicole wore a black dress with a slit up her leg, her blonde hair fell in waves over her shoulders. She looked tan and fit. Ron wore a suit but had already removed his jacket and tie. They were headed over to where we were standing and Amber quickly excused herself to go talk to the bride. My sister gave me a hug and a kiss. Ron shook my hand with a big smile on his face.

"Bro, I spotted a tv in the other bar area that we can watch the games on." he said happily.

Typical Ron, I was thinking how he really was a pretty simple and likable dude. He had a frat boy personality, he liked sports, drinking beer, and fishing. The problem I was having is that he probably also liked cumming on my wife's face. I tried to remain calm and civil. I wanted to appear unbothered by the whole situation so I said, "Sounds like a plan, let's go."

There were a bunch of like-minded guys in the bar area, all trying to catch some of the games on tv. We hung out and talked sports for a bit when my sister beckoned me over to the other side of the bar.

"So how have you been, you have been ignoring me," she said.

"Oh you know, same old same old. What have you been up to?"

"I hope you followed my advice and got some benefit from the situation last year. I have had Ron eating out of my hand all year."

"Amber and I are doing great. I was able to leverage the situation to my advantage but it still doesn't get you off the hook from what you did."

"Maybe I can make it up to you by doing it again?" she said slyly.

"What? What do you mean do it again?"

"Exactly what it sounds like. I'll let your wife join us for round two. I promise it will be more of a show than last time. Imagine how much more indebted she will be to you."

I was incredulous, "Is this a joke? How is this good for me in any way? Why would you even want this? Are you guys swingers now?"

"Not at all. I am helping fulfill my husband's threesome fantasy but I have to admit I really enjoyed watching your perfect, beautiful little wife drop to her knees for my Ron's dick. It made me feel powerful. She always made me feel like less of a person when I went through my divorce and started dating again. She acted like I was beneath her and I would never find a good man. I was so jealous of what you guys had. Now she's jealous of what I have."

"You need to let it go. So you expect me to just let my wife just join you guys for a threesome while I sit there and watch?"

"Yes, tonight if you are up for it. Ron's birthday is next week and I would love to surprise him." she replied casually as if she was asking to borrow my lawnmower.

"I wouldn't get your hopes up." I remarked as I turned and walked back into the reception hall. I spotted Amber at our table talking to a person I didn't recognize and called her over to me.

"Where were you?" she asked.

"Watching some of the games with Ron."

"Oh. How was that?"

"Fine I guess, Same old Ron, just drinking and talking sports. I did have a conversation with my sister."

I proceeded to recite our conversation verbatim. Amber's face was pure shock at Nicole's request and then she turned red with anger when I told her what Nicole said about Amber being jealous and dropping to her knees for Ron.

"I told you what a spiteful, win at all costs bitch she was. Like I would ever be jealous of her. You are ten times the man Ron is. Ron literally has one interesting thing about him. What a bitch. How did you leave it with her?"

"I told her not to get her hopes up and walked away."

"Good. Fuck her."

Amber was visibly agitated the rest of the reception and she got more agitated after a couple of martinis. We headed to the beach bar after the reception as did most of the party along with Ron and Nancy. We mingled and talked with the guests but did not speak with my sister. It was past midnight when I got a text from my sister that read: 'we are heading to our room, Suite 501 if you guys want to stop over.'

I looked around and saw them walking away from the bar, my sister waved. Amber saw me looking over and muttered, "bitch."

"She just sent me their room number if you want to stop over later." I joked.

"If she thinks she is so great, why does her husband need a threesome?" Amber said without realizing the irony of what she said.

"You are the hottest woman down here, every man wishes he could get you in bed." From the gazes she received from men all night, it wasn't far from the truth.

We finished our drinks and headed to our room. We started kissing as soon as we closed the door. Amber started rubbing my cock through my pants and she pulled away from our kiss.

"We should go," she said breathlessly.

"Are you serious?"

"Only if you are 100% ok with it. Think of all the hot sex we can have for the rest of our lives reliving this night. Plus I want to flip the tables on your sister."

"How do you plan to do that?"

"By making her husband beg."

i wasn't sure what that meant but she was still rubbing my dick and the drinks were bringing out my daring side of wanting to see a show again.

"Ok. Let's go." I said much more confidently than I felt.

She kissed me again then ran to the bathroom to freshen up.

Ten minutes later we were knocking on my sister's suite. My sister answered the door wearing white thigh highs with a matching white bustier and panties. She was tan and fit and I couldn't help but notice how great her pert tits looked in the outfit.

"I was starting to think you wouldn't show.", Nicole said, " Not that he needs it but I told Ron to take a viagra a half an hour ago because I had a surprise that would keep him up all night." Fantastic, I thought. His dick was already already huge, I couldn't picture what it would be like now. Oh well, I had committed. There was no backing out now.

We followed my sister and her perfectly toned ass into the bedroom area. The bedroom portion of the suite was very large and included a sofa and table area that led out to the balcony. A cool breeze was blowing in the open balcony doors and rock music was playing on the ipod dock. Ron was relaxing on the bed only wearing his underwear while watching a porno on the television. This scene on the TV showed two busty blondes sucking on a hung young muscled stud.

"Welcome to the party guys. Beers in the mini fridge there. We just threw a movie on," Ron said cheerily.

I grabbed a couple of beers and Amber and I sat on the couch. Nicole curled up next to Ron on the bed and we all sat there for a minute in silence, watching the porno while my sister was massaging Ron's hardening cock in his underwear. My sister finally sat up and pulled Ron's underwear off and started giving him a blow job. Even though I had seen it last year, I was still amazed at the size of his cock. He was now fully erect and my sister slowly jerked him with one hand while she licked the top of his dick. She eyed Amber as she gave her husband head.

My sister looked at Amber and said, "There is plenty for both of us. Don't be shy. You know Ron's cock well."

Amber looked at Ron, "Do you want me to join?"

"Yes."

"Tell your wife you want me. Really want me." Amber said defiantly.

Ron didn't understand the little control game the girls were playing but he knew he wanted Amber to suck his dick, "Nicole, I really want Amber to suck my dick."

"Sounds like your husband wants me pretty bad, isn't that right Ron?" Amber gloated.

"Yes, I want you really bad." he pleaded.

Nicole realized what Amber was doing and wasn't taking the bait, she ignored Amber and just kept sucking and stroking Ron.

Amber took off her shoes, Stood up and sat on the other side of the bed from my sister. Her dress was riding up as she leaned over to wrap her hand around the bottom of Ron's dick and I could see she had already removed her underwear. She must have ditched them when we stopped in our room. She was clearly planning on getting fucked tonight. I probably should have laid down some ground rules.

Ron pulled Nicole up off of his dick and started kissing his wife. Amber now had full access to his cock and was doing her best to get his giant dick in her mouth as her hand pumped away on his shaft. My little wife worked his cock while Ron was focusing on my sister. He had one hand between her legs and was sucking on one of her nipples that he had managed to pop out of her brasier..

Ron took a cue from the porno on the tv where the guy was taking turns face fucking the blondes. He turned around on his knees and told the girls to lay back next to each other with their heads on the pillow. "Let me see your tits," he demanded.

Both girls quickly complied, My wife pulled down the straps on her dress and popped out her beautiful full B tits.

"Great tits," said Ron.

"Do you like them?" Amber asked.

"God yes, they are amazing."

Amber didn't get a chance to say anything else because Ron shoved his cock into her mouth and started fucking her face.

My sister also pulled her perk tits out of her bustier as I gazed at them for the first time ever. They were firmer but smaller than my wife's and I could see that her nipples were hard.

Ron was far more aggressive than the last encounter when he wasn't sure of the rules. Now that my wife had walked willingly into his bed he was doing whatever pleased him. He grabbed my wifes tits, squeezed them together, and began pumping his cock between them as my wife licked the head of his cock with every thrust between her tits. My sister had her hand between her legs and was rubbing her labia through her underwear. My dick was hard as a rock as I shifted it in my pants to get more comfortable. Then I decided I would just strip down to my underwear like last time. Besides a quick glance from Nicole at the movement, nobody seemed to notice.

Ron finally turned his focus back to his wife and was now face fucking her. Amber was staring at Ron's cock and playing with her pussy. I had a perfect view from the couch of her rubbing her clit in a quick circular motion.. She looked over at me and mouthed, "I love you."

Ron quickly switched back to my wife, his meaty hands were pulling greedily at her tits while he pushed his dick in and out of her mouth. She could only get the head and another inch or so into her mouth because of his thickness. Ron moved down between my wifes legs and started rubbing the length of his veiny shaft along my wife's pussy.

This was it. This guy was about to fuck my wife with his almost ten inch cock. I felt sick and turned on at the same time. My wife was grinding in rhythm with Ron as he ground his shaft on the outside of her pussy, she was lifting her hips off the bed, and her eyes were glazed over in ecstasy. My sister was propped up on one elbow triumphantly watching her husband about to destroy my wife's pussy.

"Hold on," Amber groaned.

"Flip over," as she pushed Ron off and directed him to his back.

Ron's cock was the hardest I had seen yet as he laid on his back holding his cock. My wife hiked her dress up a little more, baring the thin strip of hair on her otherwise smooth pussy. She straddled Rons stomach near his chest with one knee down and one foot flat on the bed. She reached behind and rubbed the tip of his cock against her glistening wet pussy.

"Tell me you want to fuck me, Ron."

Ron was lost in lust. "I want to fuck the shit out of you."

Ron had both hands on her tits and was trying to maneuver his hips to get his cock in her pussy but Amber was keeping it just out of reach.

"You love these tits, don't you Ron?" Amber said to both Ron and my sister.

"Yes, they are fucking amazing."

"Beg me to fuck you Ron"

"Please please please let me fuck you," Ron moaned.

With that, Amber slowly guided his almost ten inch cock about a third of the way into her little pussy. From my angle I could see his massive cock essentially splitting her in half. I felt there was no way her little pussy was going to take all that dick. My heart was racing. Amber let out a gasp and sat motionless for a bit, getting used to his girth. She started slowly rocking back and forth on his cock, emitting a gasp with every downward motion. After a minute of slowly rocking on his cock and making sounds I had never heard her make before, about two thirds of his dick had disappeared inside of her. She was breathing very quickly and I knew she was about to cum.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my fucken god," Amber moaned and she released a shudder, obviously cumming all over Ron's cock. Ron was pulling on her hip with one hand trying to force her all the way down his cock, while the other hand was roughly squeezing her tits.

My sister finally spoke up "That's it Ron, make her cum. I bet nobody has ever made her cum like that before."

She was right in a sense, it had been years since my wife had cum without a tongue or a vibrator involved but in less than five minutes with Ron's dick only partially inside of her she had cum once and it looked like more may be on the way.

Not to be outdone, Amber said, "Do you like this tight little pussy?"

"Hell yes, you are so tight."

"Tell your wife," Amber demanded.

"Nicole, her pussy is so tight."

"You can't get enough of these tits can you?"

"I love your tits," Ron grunted.

Ron looked at his wife and saw the look she was giving him. He finally realized he needed to pay some attention to her. He deftly scooted to the edge of the bed while my wife still straddled him. He stood up and spun her round laying her flat on her back. He gave her pussy a few deep pumps, almost but not quite burying his full dick in my wife. Ron grabbed Nicole's arm and guided her to lay on the edge of the bed next to Amber.

Amber looked disappointed when his massive cock slid out of her pussy and he began pumping the full length of his cock until he was balls deep into my sister. He held one of her legs in the air as he rammed his cock into her over and over. My sister moaned, rubbed her tits with one hand, and played with her clit with the other.. She urged him on with dirty talk about his big dick.

Within a few moments, my little sister was cumming all over her husband. I watched in awe as Ron had made both women cum within a few minutes of each other. My balls were beginning to hurt because I was so turned on. Ron pulled out of my sister and positioned himself back between my wife's legs. He put his cock back in her in the same position he just had my sister. He had one of her legs elevated while he slowly pushed in and out of her pussy.

My view was perfect as she was tilted slightly towards me and I could see his massive girth somehow continue to disappear inside my wifes tight little box. He was almost all the way in her but it must have hurt her because she kept her hand on his hip to keep him from going balls deep. Her earrings and tits were bouncing with each stroke as she kept her head tilted up to watch his cock enter her pussy over and over. Amber closed her eyes and laid her head back and let out another moan indicating she was cumming again.

12