Shylo Morra Ch. 02

Story Info
Shylo makes friends, starts her apprenticeship in stripping.
6.8k words
4.66
4.4k
1

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shylo Morra Early Days

Chapter Two

After Jimmy dropped off the last of my co-workers, I moved up front, enjoying the cool air after a night of smelling smoke, perfume, sweat and booze.

As Jimmy approached my building, I leaned over the console and gave him my best puppy dog look.

"Jimmy, I got really horny tonight, and I would hate to have to waste it on my vibrator," I whispered seductively, "...can you stay for an hour or two?"

The smile on his face would make you think he had won the lottery.

We didn't even take the time to get a beer from my little fridge, or put on some music. I pulled my clothes off fast. Not like a stripper. More like a cowboy who was about to get seriously lucky!

Jimmy helped me get the boots off, then pushed me back onto the bed, and got on his knees between my legs. The only sounds you could hear at first, were heavy breathing and the lapping of Jimmy's tongue as he licked and probed my depths. I hit my first orgasm of the day in about 60 seconds. My pent up feelings came forth in a flood. I visualized Bob's hypnotized stare, and Kam's face as I spread my pussy for him. Jimmy followed my movements with his mouth sealed on my cunt, as his hands held my ass cheeks, he delved deep into my pussy with the tip of his tongue, then he flicked my clit like a hungry barn cat, getting a bowl of milk. After my second orgasm in only five minutes, I begged Jimmy for his cock.

"Can you do me from behind while you play with my tits?" I pleaded, as I rolled myself into position, arching my back, presenting Jimmy with my juicy pussy.

He entered me hard and fast, then brought his large muscular hands up to my tits and devoured them in a lusty grab and massage.

He didn't start slow. Jimmy's cock pounded me steady and hard. His cock was as thick as my wrist, and a pleasant 6 inches long. I brought my legs up to my head to give him a better target. He was hitting it so hard that his balls whacked my clit with every slapping stroke. I came hard for him, and I don't remember anything more.

I woke up around 10, my first thought was that I had missed my morning class, but I could get notes from a friend. I started to remember the events of last night, and finally I brought my hands to my vagina as I recalled the pounding that Jimmy gave my love nest! I don't remember a condom being used, yet there seemed to be a lack of semen oozing out of me. Hmm.

I got right in the shower. This upscale dorm room had its own ground floor entrance, and a four piece bathroom.

I had to redo my own makeup, but I thought it looked fine. The hair I kept simple too.

I was the girl next door.

The table I used for eating or studying also held a note from Jimmy.

"I'll be here at 7," and signed simply, Jimmy. Well that was one concern out of the way. Now off to class.

I stood outside my dorm 5 minutes early. I had one of my girlfriends touch up my face for me, and I was wearing my long trench coat. When Jimmy pulled up I jumped right in the front seat.

"Fuck seniority, first come first served," I proclaimed with more confidence than I felt.

"Don't worry hun, there is only Sharon and Pam, and they live together, so they sit together too."

"I wouldn't like a roommate," I pondered out loud, "It would hamper my style too much." Jimmy just nodded.

I turned my attention to poor Jimmy and leaned into him a bit while putting my hand on his thigh. "Thank you for your attention last night Jimmy," "You were more than just sweet, you really hit the right buttons, but I'm not so sure I paid enough attention to your needs." I batted my eyes at him in my most exotic sexy way and stroked his thigh.

He turned to me just as we came to a stop.

"I want you to know that I was happy to help, and I always will," Jimmy rattled on, but I mostly wanted to be the first of the guys to offer you my personal protection, which would be from door to door. I still work for the G-House, but you will be my prime concern when you are here," he finished with a huge smile, like he had practiced it in front of a mirror.

"What is the usual fee for this service Jimmy," I asked with a serious look.

"Well, everyone has different 'arrangements', but I thought 50 for a full shift, would not be out of line?" Jimmy said uncomfortably.

"I accept your terms, Jimmy, but I have one stipulation," I said with my business face and stern brow.

"I see that the back seat turns down, so I will need you to spend time with me on my break." I continued seductively, "I get so damn horny dancing for all these men that I need you to fuck me, I can't be known as 'Drippy Girl'," I finished in a matter of fact way.

"So you just need me to..." Jimmy smiled, and paused.

"I need you to make me cum!" "OKAY," I yelled.

Just then the side door opened up, and a beautiful blonde fairly pulsed into my view with a giant smile.

"Now this is gonna be a fun ride!" she announced with glee.

Sharon and Pam were to be my first 'stripper friends'. They were soul mates.

Sharon giggled, and set the record straight, "We have sex with whomever we want, but the 'other half' is always there," she finished with a sweet smile sent to her lover, for affirmation.

"I'll see you in the dressing room, I have to see Carol about some business plan!" I yelled to my new friends as I rushed ahead to get the door.

"Oh, you should use her Shylo," she has done very well by us," Sharon yelled back, as I disappeared into the dark interior.

Carol was sitting on a stool in the dressing room, "Hey child, good timing," set down over here for a minute." Her hair was now a shiny silver of the same Afro style. Her jacket was replaced with a crimson leather vest that hugged her body, showing every curve. Below was full length leather in the same crimson, with side tufts of matching shiny silver, like she was wearing cowboy chaps. Her sensible heals were also crimson, and somehow masked the fact that they were not "fuck me" pumps.

She gave me a booklet, and proceeded with her sales pitch.

"I have six girls here that are using my 'full' service," she started, and let me say up front, that I will not be your pimp!"

"For my Manager's cut, I take all of your money and secure it, throughout the evening." "I also set up a business for you, so that you can deduct all of your expenses, all makeup, all clothing, all business 'fees' such as security, food and travel expenses, I then do the books and the taxes for you and your business." she rattled on with her business plan, "I also make any bookings for 'tours', and most importantly I help you with your decisions."

I signaled for more on the last point, with a little twist of my head, and a questioning look.

"Okay, I always help any lady with their decision on 'who they can leave with', but as your Manager, I also guard you from taking a gig that you really don't want."

I agreed on her fees, heck any decent book keeper would have charged that much, but cautioned her that it might be only temporary. I would need to check her references, and I would need $300 per week for my expenses.

Carol smiled, knowing she had a new client.

"You will take $500 and use it all," and Jimmy's cut comes from your business, so let me know the details." Carol looked away and continued, in a distant voice. "Jimmy is my sister's boy, and I do his taxes too, so he will understand."

She made a note of my agreement with Jimmy, but I didn't tell her about my 'special' plans for her nephew. I got lucky to get that info in advance.

"Now get into something comfortable, and see Sharon on stage, Ben said he asked her to tutor you on 'the pole'."

As I emerged through the side curtain, Sharon was stretching her long frame, bending deeply at the waist.

"Stretch it Girl!" she commanded, while reaching down to her right ankle, then further to the laces, and again further to the floor. "I love your outfit," she added.

She was wearing a white, long sleeved cotton T shirt, form fitted to her "B" cups, and ending just before the jewel encrusted belly button. Her pin striped pink and white harem pants hugged her up-raised buns, which speared toward the stage lights.

On her feet she had white ballerina slippers,

"You're going to put your butt in an awful lot of faces tonight," "So bend your knees when you go to rise up," she extolled, "Your back will thank you tomorrow."

Of course Pan was there, so I couldn't drool at Sharon, She had me doing some simple manoeuvres and I got the feel of how much strength it took and how secure the pole really was.

"Nice," she said, "you won't be ready for touring for at least a month, but we will have you up on our home stage in a week or two with something simple," she insisted.

I had to sign some forms for Ben, so I told him that I had hired Carol.

"Smart move sweetheart, I would use her, but my finances are locked into this place, and our accountants take care of all of that stuff," he said. "She put herself through college and does well as our Stage Manager, and she has a lot of contacts from Baltimore to Boston, so if you get noticed, she may be able to book you somewhere and get 'appearance' money," he continued.

With all of the government and insurance documents taken care of, I turned my attention to the main room, and headed to the bar. Gina was behind the bar, helping to muscle the booze from a hidden dumbwaiter that brought up 6 cases at a time, from the storage rooms below.

"Hi, sexy," she gaily welcomed me.

I wondered how I had dismissed this treasure, when I wore a different hat.

"Hey yourself Good lookin," "So this is your workout time?" I queried.

"Ha, I am quitting smoking this week, so I have to keep busy," she uttered as she grunted and lifted 50 pounds of Vodka to the back counter.

"Can you ask whoever is making my drinks, to cut the booze in half, Gena," I implored. "I will be on my back before midnight if I keep drinking like last night.

"First Carol, and then Ben, and just now Jimmy, told me the exact same thing 'girlfriend', so everyone is on the same page," she said as she turned and smiled at me, with her hands on her hips.

"Only Carol added, "...or she'll be down on her back with her legs in the air," Gina quoted.

Damn she looked good with her school clothes on, while I was visualizing her bodacious tits in my mind. She turned a little red as she saw my look.

"Good luck tonight Shylo," she abruptly finished our conversation, and squatted for another box.

Pam came up from behind me, and put her hand lightly on by elbow, and whispered in my ear, "If you touch Sharon, I had better be there," she continued her warning in a quieter whisper, "and I won't be just watching, baby girl." With that done, she patted my behind with a lingering cupped hand, and continued on her way.

Her perfume lingered.

"I thought she was the submissive!" was my only thought.

Colon announced a meeting in the main hall of all staff, including dancers, so I found a seat. While Ben stood up, carefully on a stripper platform. Giggles or chuckles escaped from all around.

"Okay people, I need your attention here," Ben announced in his most commanding tone.

"We have two scheduled Stag's early tonight," he continued. "Then the 'Danillo Group' will be here at some point, for the bigger room.

If any of you don't know, that means 'Connected', which means, that any dancer that goes back there, will get a LOT of money, but they had better be prepared for some hands, and maybe even some tongues, going to places you are not always 'prepared' for them to go."

"Don't go back there if you are sensitive, cause we won't be running to help you, unless you are actually shouting rape at the top of your lungs." With his last words he had turned towards me.

"Shylo will not be going to that party, and that is my final word on that." "Any other girls must go in there in a minimum of pairs, three would be better."

"I wish I could say no to these guys, but I can't, so I hope the girls that have more experience will grab that extra money." "Rest assured that Carol will be a fly on the wall, and I'm sure she can defuse any situation," he finished with a sweep of his arm in Carol's general direction.

Carol stepped forward, with a flourish and gave Ben her hand as he jockeyed to step down off the dais.

"Yes people," she said with authority. "We don't want to lose our cools." She turned towards me. "Don't forget that we don't allow any exposed dicks in the main room, and in the Emerald Lounge, he should only be exposed, if you do it yourself," she continued, "Every time we have had to kick someone out for putting his cock were it's not allowed, one of you ladies has seen him bring his meat out, but did nothing about it!"

"Men treat their dicks like guns and they follow the rules of gun play", she continued a well worn yarn as others mouthed the mantra with her, "They never pull out their gun or dick, unless they intend to use it!" they all finished with her.

The action was supposed to start at 8, but I guessed that it seldom did. Maybe a quarter of the tables had patrons, and there was plenty of room at the bar. I decided to walk the floor, and get someone to buy me my first drink.

I didn't have far to go.

Some of the guys were early for their stag, but they wanted to get the fun started. They looked like they worked hard for their money, but they cleaned up pretty good.

Jon came to me and asked me if they could buy me a drink, motioning Gina over, with confidence.

She stopped with her platter full, turned and stepped back to the bar where they quickly handed off my well garnished fruit juice that supposedly included a double of vodka.

She got to the table just as the other gentlemen re-positioned themselves so that I could sit on a chair, instead of the platform. Gina's tits were shimmering tonight and she had silver glitter on them.

"Wow," we all said, like we were a choir. All I could think about was whether the glitter would wash off easily, or maybe they're edible!

She was wearing metallic gold hot pants that were tight enough to show off her luscious curves, and high heels that pushed her lovely mound of joy to the highlight of her pose.

"Gena," I said, "You will have to disappear, if I'm going to get any tips tonight," I teased her.

She took her generous tip with a giggle, and swung her hips in an exaggerated and sinful way as she hurried back to the bar.

We enjoyed that first beverage and exchanged names and small talk, biding our time until Colon could get the 'canned' music off, and his loud but smokey voice confirmed that the show would be starting, with the "Long and luscious Sharon!" To this I clapped with excitement, and asked if we could watch the main show before I entertained them. They seemed very pleased with the idea, after all, Sharon looked like she deserved to be watched.

Of course she was great, and everyone gave her a big hand. She obviously trained in ballet.

Sharon performed my sky reach, with her thin, but toned leg stretching to the lights. She arched her body back, and with a light hold on the pole, she raised herself up on the tip toes of one foot! Her glistening and exposed pussy was displayed in all her beauty.

I jumped to my feet as the song ended and joined everyone in applause and lewd whistles.

Colon came on and invited the small, but growing party of men to ask one of our beautiful ladies to perform, explaining the rules, and the low low price.

The next song was a big shift from the hard beat of Sharon's performance. The great Louis Armstrong started crooning about 'A Wonderful World'.

It is an old time favourite of mine, and tho slow, it gave good, predictable pauses, during which the skilled dancers "presented" their wares to our clients.

I was wearing a skirt that was made by a classmate of mine, out of a cloth used to buff cars. It looked like a deer skin, and matched my fake deer skin top. Karen is skilled enough to do costuming for the drama club at school, and that reminded me to pay her for her trouble. "Get a receipt" echoed in my head, sounding just like Carol.

Early in my performance, I pulled the string that held the lower reigns of the bikini style top, freeing my breasts to swing, and reveal themselves as they pleased. I smiled deeper, as I watched their heads sway with the same tempo as my hips. I was getting wet pretty early. Perhaps it was their appreciative eyes, or the swelling bulges in their pants. Maybe it was my thoughts of Gina's glittery tits? Or Sharon's wet pussy?

For a change up, I pulled my little thong off near the conclusion of the first song, but I didn't give them a clear shot to my honey pot, so they were wiggling on my hook, like fish, when I took my mini break on the chair they had cleared for me. Another drink had appeared without me noticing. I scanned the crowd and found Gina. She nodded, knowing I would wonder about the drink, and I took a deep swallow.

In my encore, I flashed them my damp slit a few times, then without taking off the skirt, I turned my back to the man that had invited me, and bent my head down to my knees and arched my back. The stretch brought the hem of my skirt up, slowly revealing my wet pussy and puckered button.

With a bounce, I returned upright and twirled about, not caring now how much they got to see. Then I presented my pussy to the other side of the table, while offering my patron two swollen tits, with my fingers rolling my inflated and sensitive nibs. I thought he was going to grab one and suckle me.

Realizing that I would have to stop him myself, cause I didn't want Jimmy to hurt him! I quickly stood back up, and signalled okay to Jimmy who was moving in. He casually turned his bull rush into a trip to the other side of the room. It reminded me of the ball girl or boy at a tennis match. Fast, assured, and as in-obtrusive as possible. I felt safe with him watching me.

At the conclusion of my second dance, they helped me down and thanked me for my performance. I noticed Jimmy was back, and he was wiping down the chair that I had used between my acts. Oops, I thought, I'm in trouble already. Jimmy was making my excuses and explaining that others had requested me, and he would put them on my 'dance card' if they wanted, and they did.

Jimmy suggested I take a minute, but hustle, as this was not an official break time.

Gina called me over to the bar, and motioned for me to go behind the rail.

She came up close to me and made motions as if she was getting a hair from my face, but she was really giving my pussy a secret wipe down. She was looking me straight in the eyes, but didn't say a word as she completed the job.

"Good luck again," she said in dismissal. She turned back to her work, as I wondered if she wanted to go further. She could have handed me the tissues, but she took care of it herself! Hmm.

The bartender definitely saw the low down action, but he didn't say a word. I heard my name and hustled to another table, with waiting men.

There was money to be made.

Nearing my break, at 11:30, Jimmy whispered to me between customers, "Don't go out back without me." "I'll meet you at the door."

Yes, I thought, I could use a break.

After my first performance I removed the skirt and left the thong for the finale. That way I could control the leakage a bit better, and I could sit on my fake deer skins between songs.

Returning to yesterday's style. I lightly caressed the lips of my wet vagina, knowing that I would soon get some relief.

When the second song ended, I almost left without my fee, having explained before the dance that I would be going on break right after. One of the patrons made sure I got my dough.

Jimmy was at the door, with my trench coat. He wrapped it around my shoulders, and hustled me out the door and around the corner, where the SUV was running.

12