Sibling Discoveries Ch. 03

Story Info
Stepsiblings up their game and change forever.
12.5k words
4.7
9.1k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers

Author's Note

This story contains themes of incest. It is loosely based on events I experienced in the 1980s - things which I continue to benefit from today [and probably explains my sexually twisted nature]. Naturally, the names and some of the circumstances have been changed or altered for the sake of creativity and a sense of anonymity, while the Dallas area and businesses in that vicinity are factual. I hope you enjoy as we go back to a time of Ronald Reagan and the Cold War, Michael Jackson as the King of Pop, Yuppies, AIDS, and MTV! But first...

Prologue

Located at the south end on the campus of Southern Methodist University (SMU) in Dallas, Texas sat one of the largest churches, if not the largest church, in the entire city.

The Highland Park United Methodist Church was a massive 65,000 square foot testament to the power of God and religion, proving that everything was bigger in Texas. At least as far as churches were concerned.

Seated in the front pew of the sanctuary, on the right hand side, three siblings listened to the minister memorialize their mother. As was their custom, started from an early age in order to keep them behaved in such places, Bobby Peterson sat between his two stepsisters. Sarah, 55 years old and looking as sexy as ever, was to his immediate left. Ella, the youngest of the trio at 51 and also supremely attractive, was on his right.

Bobby, a rather decent looking man himself at 55 years old, found the surroundings nearly suffocating. This wasn't his mother anyway - not really. This was merely the woman who married his dad after his real mom had died. While she may not have been an ideal mother, she wasn't the horrible stepmother all the fairy tales seem to portray. At least, not entirely.

Yet, neither was she the devoted mother and saint the minister was praising on about. When he began talking about her love of family and how precious her children were Bobby nearly laughed out loud. This was supposed to be a eulogy, not comedy hour!

Sarah immediately and instinctively reached over to pat him on the leg. He had to keep things together for just one more day. There was the funeral followed by a graveside service and then it would all be over. Each of them needed to keep composed and play their parts until then. She squeezed his leg as if trying to telepathically convey her thoughts to him.

Ella, stealing a crooked sideways glance, noticed her sister's hand on Bobby's leg. So she casually took hold of his right hand and placed it in hers, giving it a little squeeze of reassurance. He looked over at her and smiled. Congregants seated close to them mistook the little display of affection as a sign of how much they loved their mother or how moved they were by the minister's words.

Bobby was, indeed, a lucky man and he knew it. Things hadn't always been like this between him and his siblings. In fact, at first they hardly had any relationship together after his father married their mother. Bobby had been resentful and jealous. The girls had always had each other but all Bobby had was his father. After the marriage, he had to share his father with the girls and a new mom. Needless to say, it was a long, rocky adjustment for everyone but especially him.

It wasn't until Sarah and Bobby were near the end of their senior year in high school before things began to change for the better between all three of them. It started one night while their parents fought bitterly downstairs about, yet another, unspecified annoyance. After things were smashed against the walls, Ella - who was only fourteen at the time - came into his room for comfort.

Bobby did the best he could to soothe her and gave her permission to sleep in his bed. It was least he could do, someone had to look out for her because his parents clearly weren't. Next thing he knew, Sarah was also in his room and the two of them found they shared similar opinions about many things - most especially a dislike for their parent's marriage and the constant fighting. As their parents continued shouting downstairs, Bobby and Sarah grew close for the first time since they had all been forced into a family together.

This was also the night that Bobby and Sarah messed around, although it wasn't much of anything. Having grown up in the 80s when the fear of catching AIDS predominated sexual activity of any kind, neither one of them had ever really had any kind of intimate experience.

While Ella snored softly from the comfort of his bed, Bobby exposed his penis for Sarah to look at and then she reciprocated by showing him her breasts. Perhaps even more significant, they kissed - and kissed really well! It came as a surprise to both of them how much they enjoyed kissing, and that led to an immediate and permanent détente to their own sibling confrontations.

A couple weeks later, after countless darting glances and awkward smiles had been exchanged, curiosity got the better of both of them. They wanted to see each other naked, so they met secretly in Bobby's room in order to reveal themselves to one another - all while Ella remained ensconced on the couch downstairs with her focus glued to MTV.

Predictably, seeing one another naked quickly turned into touching - and that led to Bobby fingering his stepsister until she experienced a rather seismic climax, followed by her sucking his dick until he shot his spunk all over her chest.

Afterwards they lay in bed together, comforted and secure in a new and rewarding experience. After that night, nothing had ever been the same again between Sarah and Bobby. Or with Ella for that matter who, unbeknownst to them, had a secret or two of her own after discovering her siblings naked in bed together.

Taking a deep breath, Bobby glanced quickly around the church while the minister droned on regarding the goodness of his mother. What a crock of shit, he mused to himself. If these people had known just half the truth it would have embarrassed and stunned them. But, that's not the way of things in Highland Park. Here, everyone lives a fantasy life in public while protecting and concealing their private lives. It's how they all survive here, it's the only way they can all look each other in the face.

From what he could tell, the place was packed - full of pretentious snobs feigning remorse for someone they hardly knew. It was always the same thing. This was Highland Park after all, where the only thing that mattered was keeping up appearances. That's why most of the people in the congregation were here to begin with. This was the social event of the week and they simply had to be in attendance. They certainly couldn't risk missing the main event for fear that people would mistake their absence for being snubbed by the grieving family.

Seriously though - wasn't anyone the least bit curious as to why none of this women's children brought their spouses? Wasn't that just a little suspicious? Even if it was, even if people were curious as hell they wouldn't say anything. To vocalize uncertainties would make them real. Better to ignore and pretend everything is perfect rather than ask questions that might be upsetting and just might reveal the truth. These people didn't want or need a clue, they just wanted to go on pretending life was perfect.

Yet, Sarah's husband and stepchildren were noticeably absent, and they only lived up in Plano. Ella's partner was back home in Austin, and they had been together for more years than most of these people even realized. Even Bobby's wife of nearly three decades declined to attend, preferring to stay at home in Flower Mound, another slice of suburbia in the Dallas Metroplex.

None of their respective partners wanted to be here - none of them had ever had any use for their mother-in-law and certainly none of them were grieving. She had been nothing to any of them except an obstacle that was easier to avoid than confront.

Regardless, Bobby thought how happy his mother would be that so many of her shallow friends had taken time out of their artificial lives to come and bid adieu to her. So, for her sake - her memory - he took comfort in knowing how pleased his mother would be. For him, this ridiculous charade couldn't end soon enough. This entire week couldn't end soon enough.

Squeezing Ella's hand and placing his other on top of Sarah's, Bobby settled in his seat and let his mind wander back to a time when things seemed easier, or at least less complicated and rushed. A time filled with the unlimited promise of things to come, when everyone seemed so sure of themselves and what life had in store for them. Back then, it seemed, people cared more about each other and took the time to get to know you. Realistically, that had probably never been the case but as an adolescent and just beginning life it had seemed that way.

Maybe it had all been a mirage and, if so, Bobby was fine to keep it that way. Highland Park itself was a mirage, a bubble, some freakish portal into another world so perhaps he had simply been too blind to see or recognize things for what they had been back then.

Nevertheless, he tilted his head backwards and inhaled deeply. The smell of incense and burning candles filled his lungs, and he closed his eyes briefly to lose himself to another time - another world - another life.

III

It was May 1985 and Bobby was asleep in his bed, headphones still hooked to his ears and playing hits from 97.1 KEGL - "The Eagle" - which was why he hadn't heard Sarah as she quietly slipped into his room.

It was sometime just past the midnight hour, their parents having recently returned from another night out at the Dallas Country Club. They had joined the club as a family but it was really only their parents who benefited, becoming a safe haven where they could forget about their problems and have fun with like-minded individuals.

Sarah had just been laying in her bed and knew immediately when her parents returned because she could hear them making all kinds of noise colliding into furniture downstairs followed by loud giggling and talking that they were always convinced was quiet. Even more telling of their arrival home after another night of drinking was their equally loud - and very expressive - lovemaking, something they routinely took part in after an evening at the club. Sarah couldn't help but wonder if this was what everyone's parents did after a night of drinking.

Consequently, Sarah was wet and horny and wanted to play. How could she not after listening to her very own mother wail from the other end of the house, "Fuck me baby! Mmm...that's it. Oh, yeah! Fuck that pussy. Fuck me with your hard cock." This was followed by the usual cacophony of grunting and moaning as the headboard slammed against the far wall. The whole house seemed to shake - and they lived in one very large goddamn house.

She had just begun playing with her own pussy while listening to the rhythm of her parent's fucking when she noticed Ella had also awoken. Her sister was lying on the other side of the room, eyes wide open in response to the sexual commotion as well. Tomorrow would be her 15th birthday and Sarah hoped their parents were planning to do something extra special for her.

At the moment, however, Sarah would have to wait until Ella fell asleep before satisfying herself as she didn't want to risk getting caught masturbating. Not that it mattered too much because it had happened before but Sarah had other plans tonight.

As she lay there waiting - the echoes from the other end of the second floor gradually receding once her parents had completed their mission - Sarah thought about her brother Bobby and wondered whether he was also awake in his bedroom across the hall.

She had always considered him good looking. It had been one of the first things she noticed about him when they had been all been introduced six years ago. But, their relationship had been a difficult one for a long time. Now, after they had messed around together all she could think about was repeating the experience. She wanted to play with his penis and watch him cum. Most especially, more than anything else, she wanted to kiss him again.

Her emotions were a whirl of conflict. On the one hand, having never experienced much in the way of sex or sexual exploration, Sarah was curious to learn everything she could. On the other hand, having only her brother to fool around with was not necessarily ideal. She understood completely that they were only stepsiblings - no more related to one another than any other two people. In fact, she had been the one to point that out to Bobby on a couple of occasions. And yet - somehow - there was still a part of her that felt what had happened between them was inappropriate.

Then again...what they had done together had been so much fun. She had delighted in being completely naked in front of someone, completely open and exposed in a way she had never experienced before. So what if it had been with her brother? She had wanted him to see her naked - to touch her body all over - to feel her breasts and pussy. Was there anything so wrong about that?

Lying in bed waiting for Ella to drift off to sleep, Sarah's right hand inevitably slithered down her stomach and began to rub on her clit. She couldn't help it. If anything, fooling around with Bobby had only made her hornier. Two fingers slipped easily into her wet hole, and Sarah arched her back slightly while bending her legs inward at the knees. As her breathing became heavier and her body warmed up, she had to force herself to stop. It left her body aching for release and she almost screamed out.

Rolling over on her side, she deliberately stared at her digital alarm clock watching the minutes tick by while patiently waiting for Ella to fall asleep. She listened intently for her sister's familiar soft snoring to indicate she had slipped into unconsciousness. Once that happened, Sarah was more determined than ever to go across the hall and mess around with Bobby.

Who better to play with than him? They had already done it - had already crossed that bridge, and she knew he wanted to do it as much as her because of the way he looked at her all the time. They were both holding back, but why? Why restrain themselves now? What's done is done, as far as she was concerned - so why not take advantage of the unique situation they were in?

It had been twelve minutes since she started watching her clock and finally the tell-tale signs of Ella's breathing could be detected, indicating she was asleep. A rush of excitement suddenly coursed through Sarah's body. She was ready. It was time.

Quietly slipping out of her bed, Sarah tiptoed over to view her sister lying there peacefully before making her way out of the room. Gently closing her bedroom door, she turned and crossed the hall to Bobby's room. Opening his door and peeking in, she could see him lying there on his bed with the headphones on and she giggled - a reflection of both her nervousness and the promise of what lay ahead.

Walking in, Sarah turned and closed his door soundlessly. Then she locked it for good measure before continuing on her tiptoes over to the side of his bed where she stood in silence watching him sleep.

A faint yellowish light from the lamp on his desk cast shadows all around the room. For some reason, this only added to her anticipation and without any conscious thought she rubbed a hand over her pajama bottoms and felt the moistness underneath.

Sarah thought Bobby looked so cute when he slept, completely peaceful as he lay there lightly snoring. She knelt down beside his bed and slid both hands underneath the covers. Slowly, methodically they roamed beneath the sheets until she felt his bare leg.

Pausing for just a moment or two, she debated with herself whether or not to proceed. She wondered if Bobby would get upset if he woke up suddenly to find his stepsister kneeling beside him with her hands on his dick. But temptation got the better of her and she began to caress his leg despite any reservations.

It had been a couple weeks since they had messed around together, something that culminated in powerful orgasms for both of them. Afterwards they spent time inspected one another's naked body before curling up together and falling asleep. It had been a wonderful experience for both of them.

Since then, Sarah and Bobby had tried to act casually around each other but it had been forced and not at all natural. Too many sideways glances and knowing smiles betrayed their lustful inclinations. Yet, somehow, miraculously they had restrained themselves despite the fact that they both wanted to mess around again, which was a completely normal reaction for anyone and especially for two eighteen-year-olds!

On a couple of occasions, when Bobby and Sarah had been alone - either in the kitchen during dinner or conveniently finding themselves in the library pretending to be searching for something - they had brushed up against one another. She would accidentally swipe her ass against his crotch or her breasts against his chest while pretending to squeeze by.

He, too, made a point to scratch his crotch or adjust himself noticeably a few times when he knew she was looking. And he began walking around the house in only a pair of shorts, claiming it was too hot to wear anything else, knowing full well Sarah would stare at his trim figure. Yet, there was an invisible barrier that prevented them from doing anything else together. Maybe it was the presence of Ella, they didn't know.

But tonight - right now - it was different. Sarah could hold back no longer, and she felt fairly confident that Bobby would agree.

As one of her hands skimmed down his hairy leg, the other slid up and over top of his boxer shorts. She felt his flaccid penis underneath and gently rubbed on it. Before she knew it, both hands were slithering over him - feeling his smooth, flat stomach and chest where the first wisps of hair were beginning to sprout.

Sarah exhaled loudly, her body aching for attention. She slipped a hand under her brother's boxers to caress his fluffy pubes before grabbing his cock. Even now, hidden from view and soft to touch, she loved the feel of his penis. Her other hand slid up his leg and under his shorts where they fondled his balls.

Bobby awoke with a start - his eyes flying wide open to stare at the ceiling above him. The fact that his nuts and cock were being fondled did not escape him. The fact that he wasn't the one doing it surprised him immensely and he quickly lifted himself up on both elbows and looked to his left where his stepsister was kneeling.

"What the...," he stammered, a look of profound confusion registering on his face as he yanked off the headphones. "What are you doing?"

Sarah had frozen in place, her hands still on his goods under the covers. "Nothing," she answered softly with a look of apprehension.

Sitting upright, he rubbed his eyes and looked about the room apparently in search of answers. "I don't understand. What time is it?"

"I don't know," she whispered.

Bobby stared at his beautiful sister's face, then slowly shifted his focus to the bedsheet and her hands underneath as his dick began to respond. He let out a deep sigh, "Shit..." before turning his attention back to Sarah. "What's going on?"

She swallowed and answered him meekly. "Well...I thought maybe...we could mess around a little."

Like usual when it came to his stepsister, Bobby was speechless. He had thoroughly enjoyed himself the last time they had done something, and he had thought about it every single day since - usually while he masturbated. But, like her, his emotions fluctuated between doing what was right and doing what he wanted. His psychology teacher had explained this as Freud's structure of the human psyche with the id, ego and superego in competition with each other. Since the moment he had learned about it, Bobby felt it applied to him and his situation on a daily basis. And it certainly applied to this particular moment.

DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers