Sibling Fun at the Lake

Story Info
Step-siblings Danielle and Austin have fun at the lake.
4.2k words
4.65
40.4k
74
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle knew how lucky she was. For the second year in a row, she spent her summer at her mom and stepfather's lake house in Minnesota while working at the marina and serving at a popular restaurant. For most of the summer, she lived by herself. Her family would come up for the weekend a couple of times a month, and they didn't mind if she had friends visit sometimes too. Danielle knew she had it good, so she understood when her mom called her that day with a change of plans.

"No, of course, I don't mind, mom. Austin is my stepbrother, and this is yours and dad's house." Danielle said as her mother explained the situation.

"He and Rachel have been having problems, so he's asked to stay there for a few weeks. He'll be working a lot, so I'm sure he won't bother you."

"Seriously, mom. Stop. It's fine; I'm looking forward to seeing him."

"I love you, sweetie."

"Love you, too, mom."

Danielle wasn't concerned at all about Austin staying there. She liked him, even if she didn't know him that well. She was eight, and he was fifteen when their parents married, and he was off to college by the time she was a sixth-grader. He met Rachel, his wife, their first year at the University of Wisconsin, and he never lived with their family again. He and Rachel would visit Christmas and occasionally come to the lake house. Danielle liked Rachel and, arguably, knew her better than Austin. She was sad that they were having problems. She was looking forward to seeing him.

Later that afternoon, Danielle walked home from her job at the marina with her friend Emma and was almost at her house when a silver Toyota pulled up and rolled down its window.

"Hi Danielle," the driver called across the passenger seat through the open window.

Danielle grinned. "Hey you!" she said, recognizing her brother behind the wheel. "Pull into the driveway and give me a hug!"

Austin's car pulled into the driveway as Danielle and Emma walked behind and waited for him to get out. He stood up and walked toward them with a big smile. He looked exactly as he always did, tall in height, with wavy sandy-brown hair, and was physically fit. He was wearing shorts and a tee-shirt from a bank-sponsored 5K.

"Your brother is gorgeous!" Emma whispered in Danielle's ear.

"Yeah, he is," Danielle replied. "I guess he and his wife are having problems."

"Sad," Emma said, still whispering. "Maybe I can help." She had a mischievous grin.

"Down, girl!" Danielle chuckled, giving her friend a playful shove. She walked toward her brother with her arms wide open, awaiting his hug.

Austin felt some tension leave his body as he walked up to his sister, giving her a tight hug. "I'm so happy I'm here!" He held the hug for a few minutes and then backed off to introduce himself to Dani's friend.

"I'm Austin," He said, holding out his hand to a tiny girl, who he guessed was a bit younger than his sister's twenty years old. She was beautiful, standing about 5'4", hair the color of coffee with a hint of cream, and a nice body. Both girls were wearing bikini tops and cutoffs.

"Emma," the girl said, offering her hand with a wide smile.

"Nice to meet you, Emma," Austin said, returning the smile.

"Emma was just walking with me," Danielle said, "We finished up at our day job at the marina, and both of us have to get ready for the dinner crowd at the restaurant." She said. Let's go inside and catch up, though. I have a little time." She looked at her friend. "See you later, Emma."

Emma gave a smile and a wave. "I'll pick you up, so we don't have to walk," She said, looking at Danielle and then smiling at Austin, "I hope to see you soon, Austin!"

"Me too." He returned the smile and then followed his sister into the house.

"She's flirty," Austin said as they walked in the door.

"You have no idea," Danielle laughed, "watch out for that one!" She laughed.

It had been a couple of years since Austin and been at the lake house, but it didn't look to have changed much. It had some lake house charms, but it was really more of a functional home. His stepmother had incredible fashion sense, so there were no stuffed fish on the wall or any usual tropes. Danielle led him to a couch with a perfect view. They both sat down.

"I'm so glad you're here, Austin!" Danielle smiled at him.

"Me too, I needed a place to clear my head, and I couldn't have picked a better place or," he made eye contact, "better company than my little sister."

Danielle smiled, and they settled into the usual small talk and catching up.

They talked for about an hour when Danielle realized that she was running late to get ready for work. "Make yourself at home," She said "I think you know where everything is, right?"

"Yep, I've got it. Go, we'll talk more later."

Austin went out of the car to get his bags while Danielle went off to get ready. He found the office area, put his laptop and work stuff down, and then brought his clothes to his bedroom. The house had four bedrooms plus the office, making it quite large. After seeing it again, he didn't feel bad about intruding on Danielle's privacy. They could easily stay out of each other's way. His room was upstairs at the end of the hall, while Danielle's was the room next to his. They shared a bathroom. When he got into his room, he saw that Danielle hadn't closed the door when she went to take her shower. He could see her clearly and utterly naked through the shower door. He looked longer than he should have and then quietly closed the door, hoping she hadn't noticed. One thing that wasn't in doubt, his sister was gorgeous. He always knew that, of course, watching her the few years they grew up together and seeing her over the years, but it was true now. When the two girls had greeted him in the driveway, he found Emma an adorable girl, but Danielle was a beautiful woman. He couldn't help but notice her perfectly round C cup breasts in the bikini top, but seeing them through the shower door was even more exciting. Austin could see her long blonde hair wet from the shower and her toned body and flat stomach in the shower. He tried putting that out of his mind as he went downstairs and left Danielle to get ready for work.

"Ok, bye, Austin," Danielle said as she walked out the door, "I should be back around 11:00." She stopped, turned around, and approached him as he sat on the couch. He saw a look in her eyes, and he wondered if she knew that he had seen her in the shower. She kissed him on the forehead and headed out the door again.

Rather than wait for Emma, who was always late, Danielle decided to walk the two blocks to the restaurant. Being a Friday night, it would be busy, and she hoped it wouldn't be too bad of a shift. Austin had told her all about his problems with Rachel and that she had been having an affair, and she felt terrible for him. He had said that he found out by walking in on them in their bed. Danielle couldn't even imagine. Danielle had seen him watching her in the shower, but he probably hadn't seen a naked woman in a while, so she didn't mind. She thought to herself; the other thing was that Austin never quite felt like a brother, more like a family friend or cousin. It was probably the age difference and the timing of their parent's marriage. In any case, she wasn't bothered at all that he had seen her. After he had closed the door, she had fingered herself to orgasm with the warm water flowing over her. It was hot, but probably best he didn't see that. She laughed to herself.

Austin tried to put seeing his sister naked out of his mind, but he couldn't. He texted some friends telling him where he was and got in some conversations that distracted him, but the image was still with him. He finally decided to relieve his tension, closed the back curtains, turned on the TV, and looked for some porn to stream from his phone. Austin stripped down to his boxers and put on a scene about a brother and his stepsister. He felt a little gross thinking about it, but he was horny and figured, what the fuck? He glanced at the time and saw it was only 9:15, he knew Danielle would be home around 11:00, but he knew it wouldn't take him that long to get off.

Austin chose a scene to watch that he thought was ridiculous, but the pornstar was cute, and he was horny. The premise had the girl sitting down on the couch with her brother and, through some machinations, started playing with each other. The girl started stroking the man's cock while he fingered her pussy, clearly wet. Austin pulled down his boxers and began rubbing hardening cock.

"Ok, so it's not too busy tonight. Who wants to go home?" Said Mitch, Danielle's manager at the restaurant.

Danielle had made a few large tips and thought it might be nice to go home and visit with Austin some more, so she replied, "I will."

"Thanks, Danielle," Mitch responded, "Have a great night!"

The one thing about living and working in a tourist town was that Danielle never felt unsafe walking home by herself. She sometimes wondered if that was naïve, but she didn't think so and did it more often than not. When Danielle got home, she was about to put her key in the front door when she heard voices and sex sounds? She figured she was imagining things, turned the key, and opened the door. She didn't know what she was expecting but what she saw wasn't it.

"Oh my God!" Danielle yelled, "Holy shit, Austin!"

There was a porn scene on the 60" TV set in the living room. A blonde girl who, Danielle thought, almost looked like she was sucking cock while the man had his fingers in her pussy. Her brother quickly jumped up and pulled his boxers up, but he was hard and had obviously been fapping to the sex on the screen.

Danielle walked into the main part of the room. "Well," she said, "at least you closed the curtains. People can see into this room from across the lake." She followed with nervous laughter.

"Oh shit, Dani!" Austin said, "I didn't think you'd be home until later. I'm sorry."

They both sat down on the couch, the porn still on the screen. Danielle grabbed the TV remote and turned the volume down. She rarely saw porn, and she was curious. A girl from her high school went off to do it, but Danielle hadn't seen it, although seemingly everyone she knew had.

"I can't imagine doing that in front of all those cameras," Danielle said, "I mean do you think they have fun?"

"I don't know," Austin answered, completely unsure how to proceed. He was embarrassed and confused in equal parts. Had Dani noticed the resemblance between her and the actress as he had? Should he settle down into small talk with his sister while porn played on the TV?

For her part, Danielle seemed almost relaxed. She sat next to him on the couch, leaning slightly against his shoulder. "Did you pick this one because the girl looks a little like me, Austin, and did he call her stepsister?"

Austin's face turned red. "It was kind of an accident, but I noticed." The man on the screen was licking the girl's pussy now.

"Most guys have no clue how to eat pussy like that," Danielle said.

"I've always liked doing it." Austin said, slowly getting comfortable in the strange situation, "I don't know why some guys are weird about it."

Danielle grinned. So now, she thought, she and Austin had decided to watch porn and talk about sex. Not your usual brother-sister togetherness time. She noticed his cock was either getting hard again or still hard, she wasn't sure, but it was making a tent in his boxers. "I don't either," she said, answering the rhetorical question, "but I've only had one guy do it well and a bunch that wouldn't do it."

"Idiots," Austin replied. They both laughed.

The actors on the screen were fucking, and Danielle had pretty much decided she was going to jack off her brother so he could cum and maybe relax. She got up off the couch, took off her tee-shirt and shorts, and sat back down in her bra and panties. Austin looked stunned.

Danielle laughed, "You've got boxers on; I've got a bra and panties," she smiled, "It's fair now, right?" She pulled Austin's boxers down slightly and stroked his now rock-hard cock. It felt dirty and sexy, and she realized her pussy was getting wet. She looked back at the screen and saw the couple were fucking doggy style. Was that going to happen for her and Austin? Ten minutes before, she would have said no. She was starting to think maybe. She bent over, took Austin's hard cock in her mouth, and started sucking. It was then that she realized how big he was.

Austin was shocked when Danielle started sucking his cock, but his first thought was to try not to cum immediately. He was aroused even before a hot female mouth on his dick, but he was also good at holding out during head or sex. He settled back and enjoyed the blow job.

"Oh shit, Dani. That feels so good," Austin groaned as his sister expertly sucked.

Stopping for a moment, Danielle smiled at him. "I'm pretty good at this." She said, returning to his cock.

Austin wasn't going to argue. She did know what she was doing. She moved on his hard cock, taking more in her mouth than any woman that had ever sucked him, including his wife. Then she would run her tongue around the time and start the whole thing again. Just when Austin was sure he would fill her mouth with cum, she stopped, pulled off her bra, stepped out of her panties, and went back to sucking Austin's prick. Then she started licking his balls. His control wasn't as strong this time, and he began filling her mouth with months of built-up cum. She swallowed all of it.

Danielle had never had a man cum as hard and as much in her mouth as Austin did. She knew he had gone a long time without sex but still was surprised and managed to swallow all of it. She smiled at him and licked her lips. "Your turn." She said, still smiling. She thought Austin would back out but pushed her gently into the couch and started sucking on her right breast. He flicked his tongue over the nipple, making Danielle moan softly. Austin switched to the left, giving it the same treatment. At the same time, he was working two fingers in her pussy. She felt like she was melting. Then he spread her legs and slowly moved between them.

Austin had no idea how beautiful his sister's breasts were until he was close. They were round, firm and her nipples tasted almost sweet. He fingered her as he was sucking her breasts, and his fingers were wet with her juices. He pulled his fingers out, tasted them, and spread her legs, moving his head between them. Her pussy was completely bald, and her vulva was long with thin labia. At the top was the clitoral hood, which was large and puffy. He guessed his sister had a sensitive clit, so he started by licking along the outside of her labia, then within the folds, slowly moving his tongue in and out. He had his hands on her legs; when he felt them tremble and her moans got louder, he moved his tongue slowly across her clit and then back again. Her orgasm overtook her as Austin knew it would. Then he started all over again.

Danielle had never had a man bring her to two orgasms with his mouth, and Austin was going for three. She knew she had to ask him to fuck her or stop as it overtook her. Her sex blurred mind could not think of anything else except to get a hard prick in her wet snatch. "Fuck me." Danielle moaned, "I'm on birth control.". Before her orgasm subsided, she was lying on the couch with her brother on top of her. He was big, and she felt it. Danielle felt him pushing into and then sinking into her wet pussy. Then restarted fucking her in long, firm strokes.

"Your pussy feels so good around my cock, Dani," Austin said. She was wet, but her pussy was also hot and tight. He hadn't had sex in so long that he was more aggressive, taking deeper strokes than usual, but Danielle didn't mind. He pulled out of Danielle's pussy, stood up, and guided her to the side of the couch, where he entered her from behind. Austin picked up the pace fucking her hard and deep. Since he knew she was on the pill, he planned to cum deep inside of her.

Danielle was enjoying the hard fuck her brother was giving her. His cock was big but didn't hit her cervix, so there was no. pain, just the pleasure of being well fucked. He reached under her and rubbed her clit, causing her to cum again. She felt him plunge in and deposit his warm cum as it took her. He was the first man to cum inside of her.

"Let's take a shower," Danielle said, smiling, "then maybe we could do that again?"

Austin smiled back. "Definitely."

Danielle took his hand and started leading him upstairs. They were both completely naked and sweaty. They had only taken three steps up the stairs when she heard the door open behind them. Emma was standing in the doorway, still dressed in a tee-shirt and shorts from work.

"Oh my God, you guys!" Emma said, her eyes wide with a smirk on her face. "You've been fucking!"

Danielle and Austin both realized it wasn't a question.

"Lock the door and come upstairs," Danielle said, "We'll explain."

"Explain?" Emma said with a sarcastic laugh. "I'm not sure there's much to explain!"

Austin didn't know what was going to come next. Emma had caught them red-handed, and no explanation would change that.

"Well," Danielle said, grinning, "You told me that you wanted to fuck him; maybe he'd be up for playing with both of us."

Austin grinned too. He probably shouldn't have fucked his stepsister, but after that, nothing mattered. Except, he thought, maybe one thing. "How old are you, Emma?"

"I'm eighteen; my birthday was Tuesday." She said

"Three days past legal is still legal," Austin said.

They all laughed and headed up the stairs; Emma stripped off her clothes as she went. By the time they got upstairs, they were all naked.

On the outside, Emma had just stripped naked and followed her friend and her older stepbrother upstairs for what? A threesome? On the inside, she was terrified. She was the youngest of the kids she worked with, and she put on an act of being more experienced than she was to fit in. It didn't help that while most of her friends lived on their own for most of the summer, she lived with her parents. Given all that, she acted wild and flirted with all the boys and even some older men. She made up stories about being her high school's bad girl when she was really more of a nerd who studied more than partied. To her surprise, she kept up the pretense as she was getting naked and now stepping into the shower with Danielle and Austin. Still, part of her was excited. She wasn't a virgin, so she just went with it.

Austin had never been a "ladies' man." He had a few girlfriends in high school and had sex with two of them, but he met his wife Rachel on the third day of college, making his sister only the fourth woman he'd had sex with despite being twenty-seven. As he stood in the shower with Danielle and her eighteen-year-old friend Emma, he wondered how he had gotten there. He wasn't an idiot, though. His cock was fully erect, and he would do what came naturally. He was only slightly surprised when, under the stream of the shower, Emma dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Emma was standing back from him and Danielle, so he held out his hand and drew her towards them.

"I told you she was wild!" Danielle said, grinning before dropping to her knees to help her friend.

Emma might not have been as wild as she claimed, but she knew how to suck cock. She realized early on that she could avoid going too far with guys by giving good head. She first heard girls talk about it in Jr. High but learned it firsthand when she started high school. One thing, though, was that Austin's cock was the biggest she had seen, much less handled. Emma managed to get most of it in her mouth, moving on the shaft, and then licked the underside with the tip of her tongue. She smiled at Danielle.

12