Sibling Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay baby?" James asked concern written on his features. Searching my face to take his cue from, finally settling on my eyes again and taking in the depth, pain but so much pleasure.

"Oh god...yes...I'm okay...It just...it shocked me, that's all. It hurts...but the pain is in the background. It's just throbbing now, but in a good way." I winced but smiled, not wanting to worry or upset him. "You're inside me...fuck you are actually inside me. You've taken my virginity."

I can't tear my gaze from him. "Yes Jasmine, I'm inside you. How does it feel?"

I moan loudly as he shifts a little. Up to now he has been perfectly still, giving me time to adjust.

"Jesus Christ, I...I can't describe it. I feel...full. And sore! Stretched and tight. I can feel throbbing with every heartbeat. Yours and mine."

"Want me to carry on?" His look was so tender it made me melt.

"Oh hell yes! Don't stop, please please please don't stop. I want to feel you slide in and out of me."

"Mmmmm good, because I am not sure I could stop, and I certainly don't want to!"

"Then don't!" I moaned. "Fuck me...please...I am begging you James, I need you too. I need you to take my mind off that ache...make me scream."

He grinned down at me and slid slowly out, before pushing back inside, eliciting a loud gasp from my lips as he did so. Oh god...I am breathing to fast again. Moaning loudly when he slides in and out. It hurts, yes. But it's not a bad pain. It's actually clearing my mind of everything and making me focus on what he is doing, what's happening l. Him and just him. Nothing and no one else mattered.

He slid back inside me, and we could both feel me loosening up, making it easier to push in and out of my warm, wet pussy.

I'm managing to relax a little, giving him far less resistance, meaning he can thrust into me better. I can feel James picking up the pace a little, looking deep into my eyes as he fucks me. Not wanting to break that eye contact at all.

"Oh god yes!" I cry out. "Fuck me! Please James, fuck me. I want it! I want you!"

"Bloody hell Jasmine. Yes! Fuck yes!"

I can feel yet another orgasm building up, I'm definitely going to scream through this one.

"Fuck you are so tight Jas...It feels so good. You are so hot!" He moaned loudly.

"Mmmm yes I know! I can feel how tight it is. How does it feel to be fucking a virgin pussy? Does it feel different?" My breathing hitched again, not able to stop the noises. "God you are so big and thick...I can feel it stretching me open, pushing inside of me!"

"It feels so good fucking your virgin pussy! I want to make you scream...and make you cum around my cock Sis!"

I sighed. "You are going to, there is no doubt about that...I promise. I've never felt anything so heavenly, So sublime. You fill me up so well, and the friction, the sensation...Jesus Christ James!"

"Oh god yes, Fucking cum for me Jas! Fuck me!" He cried out loud enough to deafen me. I wrapped my legs around him, trying to pull him in deeper, into my very soul.

"It feels so good James. I can feel the tension building up...feels like I'm going to explode. Kiss me...Whisper in my ear, and I'll cum for you...just for you."

James grabbed my face, once again making me look into his eyes. "I love you little Sis. I'm so glad you picked me to be your first." He leaned down and closed the gap between his mouth and my ear. "...now cum all over my cock so I can cum inside you." He growled.

I arched my back and screamed when he whispered those last words. "Oh fuck...God...I love you too ...It's always been you...Never anyone else...I can feel it coming...I can't hold it in any more James. I am going to cum all over your hard throbbing cock and scream your name whilst I'm doing it."

"Do it Sis...Fucking hell, do it!"

I tensed up under him, staring into his eyes still. I literally couldn't help screaming out James' name over and over again. With my body shuddering, I am sure he can feel me gushing all over him. Feel my hole tighten around his cock, gripping onto him and I cry out as fireworks spark in my mind.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum. Yes! YES! Fuck Yes!" James was now thrusting into me almost violently, as if he couldn't help himself in anyway. My hands fisted in the sheets, legs rigid around his waist. As I came down from my latest orgasm, I felt myself relax, feeling energy leave my body. Finally able to breathe properly again, I felt myself flushing pink all over, and glanced shyly up at him.

James leaned down and kissed me so gently, and stared intently into my eyes. He was panting slightly, short sharp breaths. I tried searching his eyes for any sign of regret. He looked back with only love, and I felt my heart swell. My fingers stroke the side of his face tenderly.

"You know..." I sigh happily. "You are the best big brother a girl could ever want and need. Thank you. Thank you for taking my virginity, for making it so special. I'll never be able to thank you enough for that."

"You've already thanked me enough Jasmine. You were absolutely incredible." He smiled down at me and kissed my brow. I squirmed underneath him.

"Really?" I wrinkled my nose up unsure of what he was saying.

"Really." He nodded.

I grinned at him. "That makes me feel really special James. Did I do everything right?"

"You are special. Very special...And yes, you were absolutely superb."

"Good." I sighed relieved. "I'm glad I managed to keep up with you! I was worried how experienced you are. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would...maybe that's because it was you doing it and not some fumbling 18 year old. I'm glad it was you. Makes it way more special."

James laughed. "I'm glad it was special. I know your next time will be even better now."

"Will my next time be with you?" I asked shyly. "I don't think I could bare anyone else touching me other than you right now. I don't think I want to." A thought occurred to me, and my face dropped. "You...you aren't going to ditch me now, like every other bloke normally does after sex, are you? Tell me this was a one time thing?"

He chuckled and kissed me. "How could I sweetie? You are my sister. We have a lifetime bond. I'm never gonna have that with anyone else, I thought that was pretty obvious."

"You promise?" I asked, my eyebrows raised, worried about the answer.

"I promise." And he crossed his heart with a finger.

I nodded. "Good. Because I don't think I could bare it if you pushed me away now. You mean so much more to me now than you did before...I didn't think that was even possible, but it's true." I sighed and snuggled into his strong arms. "Will you hold me while I sleep? I'm exhausted."

"Sure honey, I think we both need sleep."

"Thank you. I think you are very right. I love you James. Sweet dreams."

"I love you too little Sis. Sleep tight." He kissed me on the forehead and held me a little tighter.

I giggled. "And maybe tomorrow..."

He laughed loudly, and kissed me firmly on the lips. "Maybe baby..."