Sibling Love at the Lake House Ch. 01

Story Info
After tragedy, a brother and sister move to the lake house.
2.3k words
4.37
74.5k
146
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zippy1414
zippy1414
200 Followers

This is going to be a longer story about a brother and sister. It is going to be a slow build up, so they are not going to jump right into sex. I was originally going to make it one long story, but I have decided to break it up into parts. Enjoy and feel free to leave me a comment.

_______________

Marc and Lily were just your normal sibling pair. Separated by three years, they were somewhat close growing up. They enjoyed being around each other, but obviously had normal sibling spats from time to time. Being older, Lily was the first to leave home when she entered college. Marc missed her, but he quickly fell into the new routine of Lily not being around much.

Unfortunately, tragedy brought them closer. Their parents were very well off financially. Mom was a successful surgeon, while dad was a partner in a law firm. When Lily was 20 and Marc was 17, their father passed away from cancer. By the time he received his diagnosis, it was too late. His doctor gave him 4 months to live and he only actually made it 2 months. The last few weeks were very rough. Lily, Marc, and their mom were beyond devastated, but they had each other. When Lily returned to college after the funeral, she and Marc Facetimed every night. Just hearing and seeing each other made them feel much better.

Their dad was very savvy when it came to insurance, and the family received a very large life insurance policy. Their mom received 3 million dollars, and the kids each got 1 million a piece! The family was already very wealthy, and this just set them for life. Through their grief, they went on with life. Lily continued to do well in college, and Marc graduated from high school. After high school, Marc went to a different college than Lily, but their nightly conversations continued. Two years after Marc graduated from college, tragedy struck again. Their mom died of a brain aneurysm. It was the kind of thing that could not be prevented. Unlike dad, mom did not suffer. She complained of a headache and then collapsed. She was dead before she hit the floor.

Just like with dad, there were substantial life insurance policies. Both kids received millions of dollars. This was little solace for Marc and Lily. They would give the money back in a heartbeat if it meant that they could have their parents back. Now, Marc and Lily were alone. Their parents were both only children, so they did not have any aunts, uncles, or cousins. Their grandparents had passed away when they were just kids.

After their mom's funeral, Marc and Lily were in a dark place. Both parents were gone, and they were separated from each other since their jobs were in different states. For the next few months, they continued to live their lives, but felt very empty. The only time they were happy was each night around 8 when they would Facetime. These Facetime sessions gradually got longer, and averaged around 3 hours. Then one night, they had a conversation that changed their whole lives ...

"Hey, Marc. How's it going?"

"Eh, some old, some old. You?"

"Same", Lily said as she stared off. "My day starts to go well, but then I think of mom, and once I do, I can't get her out of my head."

"I know what you mean. The other day I was going through the files on my computer and I stumbled across pictures from the family trip we took to Antigua a few years back. It was our last trip before dad died. I know the trip was full of great memories, but just can't shake the fact that they are gone ...". Tears started to well up in Marc's eyes. "I just wish you were here."

Lily was silent for a moment, and then a crazy thought popped into her head. "Hey, why don't we go away together? Let's go to the lake house. Summer is just starting and we can have some time together."

"What about work?" asked Marc.

"Fuck work! I hate my job! They only promote the males and I feel so bored with the work they give me."

"I hate my job, too, but I can't just leave ... "

Lily interrupted, "Like hell you can't! We have so much money from the life insurance policies that we can quit."

"Yeah, right" Marc said with a giggle.

"No, I'm fucking serious! Lets quit our jobs and fucking move to the lake house."

Marc was surprised that Lily was making this suggestion and even more surprised that he was considering it. "Um, that's pretty drastic ... "

"What are you, some kind of pussy?"

Marc was not someone who would let someone else call him a pussy, even his sister. Plus, she had a point. He hated his job and he didn't need the money. "OK, don't be a bitch. I'm in!"

"Don't call me a bitch, bitch!" she said with a grin. "OK, let's do this."

----------------------------------------------------------

The logistics were hard to figure out, but both Marc and Lily quit their jobs. Being together was the most important thing for them. The lake house was located in rural Vermont. Since Lily lived in New York City, she was up there 3 days after quitting her job. Marc lived in St. Louis, so it took him about a week to settle his affairs and get to Vermont.

The term "Lake House" does not do justice to this place. It is an absolute mansion. Remember, their family was beyond LOADED. The house had a private beach area on the lake. It had 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It was absolutely gorgeous. Their parents had been renting it out for years. They had not actually been there in about a decade. When Marc drove up the driveway, a flood of good memories returned. The driveway is very long, so Lily was able to see the car as he approached. She rushed out onto the porch to meet him.

Now, Lily was pretty, but not drop dead gorgeous. She was slightly above average. She was 5 feet, 4 inches, 140 pounds. She had blue eyes and brown hair. Her hair was long, and when down, it fell a few inches beyond her shoulders. Marc was about 6 feet tall. He also had blue eyes and brown hair. He wasn't jacked, but he did not have much fat. This summer, Lily was 27 and Marc was 24.

Marc barely got out of the car as Lily virtually attacked him with hugs.

"I'm so glad you're here" she said as she kissed his cheeks. Her c cup breasts were pressed firmly on Marc as she hugged him. Surprisingly, he felt his dick slightly move as she hugged him. They talked about their trip as Marc brought his stuff up to his bedroom. They could have spread out since there were so many bedrooms, but Lily showed him to the room that was right next to her room. These two rooms shared a bathroom.

"Hey, let's go for a dip in the lake", Lily said. Before Marc could answer, Lily gave him a sweet peck on the lips and ran into her bedroom to get ready. Marc was taken aback by the kiss. She has never done that before. It was innocent enough, but whenever she had kissed him in the past, the kisses were the kisses on the cheek that a sister normally would give to her brother. All he could do was stare at her ass as she left the room. She had on really short shorts that barely covered her ass. That definitely caused his dick to stiffen.

After taking a few minutes to put some of his stuff away, Marc went into the bathroom. After taking a piss, he looked over at the hamper and noticed that the lid was open. The hamper was mostly empty, but for some reason, he peeked in. Towards the bottom, he saw a pair of sexy blue panties. Marc has always been a panty guy. Since he had been so busy with the move, he had not jerked off for about a week. The sight of the panties made him instantly horny.

As quick as can be, Marc reached into the hamper and scooped up the panties. These were not just any pair of panties. He was holding a thong. Instinctively, he brought them up to his face and deeply inhaled. His nose was immediately met with the musky scent of his sister's pussy. The area that rests on the crotch was warm and slightly damp. These must have been the pair that she was just wearing! Marc was lost in the scent of his sister's pussy as he brought them back into his bedroom. He just could not stop sniffing them. Then suddenly, a brief knock was at his bedroom door. Before he could react, Lily opened the door and peeked in.

"Hey, are you ready ..." She stopped short as she saw Marc sniffing her thong; the thong she just took off a few minutes prior. Marc was frozen in fear. Was she going to scream, call him a perv, and tell him to get out?

Lily took a few moments looking at him in silence. She then walked into the room, gently took the thong from Marc, and said "Hey, those are mine. Get your own." She had a huge smile as she said this. Marc's boner was painfully obvious through his shorts. The fact that Lily was in a bikini did not help much. As she walked out of the room, she briefly turned and said, "Get in your trunks and meet me outside in 5 minutes." As she said this, she clearly noticed that Marc was staring at her ass. He could not see her huge smile as she turned away and closed the door behind her.

----------------------------------------------------------

Marc was afraid that things would be weird, but when he met Lily down at the private beach she did not mention the "panty incident". After a few minutes, it was clear that she was not going to bring it up, and Marc sure as hell was not going to bring it up either. Eventually, Marc's nerves went away and he was so happy to be with his sister.

They talked about life and what they wanted to do this summer. They both still could not believe that they quit their jobs. Marc kept stealing glances at Lily's body. She was so sexy and his dick was hard under his swim suit. At one point Lily said,

"Hey, can you put sunscreen on my back?'

She then laid down on the lounger and unhooked her bikini top so that he could have access to her whole back. With trembling hands, Marc lathered the sunscreen on his hands and gently glided them over Lily's back. Her back was so warm and he loved having this contact with her. He heard a slight moan come from Lily's lips. As his hands stopped at her waist, he so wanted to touch her sexy ass, but he knew that would be crossing a line, so he held back. When he finished, Lily hooked her bikini top again and thanked him. She saw that he was hard, but did not make a big deal about it.

The siblings passed the afternoon being very lazy, just laying around. Around 5, they went in, got changed, and got ready for dinner. Marc loved to cook so he made a special dinner for them to celebrate the start of their summer together. After dinner they went out on the deck and just talked for hours.

Around midnight, Lily gave a huge yawn and said she wanted to get ready for bed. Marc was also beat so he followed her upstairs. Alone in his room, Marc knew that he needed to release his sexual tension. First of all, though, he needed to take a piss. After pissing, he figured that he would look in the hamper again. Sure enough, the sexy blue thong was there again. Marc quickly scooped it up and retreated to his room. Now, he knew he needed to jerk off. He inhaled the crotch of her panties and was immediately in heaven as he took in the aroma. He also ran his nose up the part of the thong that slipped between her ass. The scent was different, but just as intoxicating. He dropped his shorts and took his hard dick in his hands. Marc was not huge, but he was not tiny either. He was a good 6 inches when hard.

With eyes closed, one hand was pumping his cock, and the other held the panties to his nose. Yet again, he was interrupted by a knock, and before he could cover up, Lily peeked in again. Fuck, Marc thought. He really needed to start locking his door!

Lily said "I wanted to say goodnight, but I can see that you are busy. Fuck you must really like those panties. Hold on a sec." She closed the door, leaving Marc with his pants around his ankles. A few seconds later, she just opened the door again, and with a huge smile, she said "Enjoy. Have a good night. Love you!" as she tossed another pair of panties into the room. Fuck, these must have been the ones she was just wearing! These were pink bikini cut panties. Not as sexy as the thong, but freshly scented.

Marc's horniness was greater than any embarrassment he was feeling at that moment. He picked up the panties and wrapped them around his cock. With the thong pressed to his nose, he jerked his cock with the pink panties. The scent from the thong combined with the panties wrapped around his cock sent him over the edge, and he came all over the panties that Lily had just been wearing.

Having been sexually satisfied, Marc got ready for bed, and as he drifted off to sleep, he was thinking that this was going to a great summer.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

zippy1414
zippy1414
200 Followers