Sibling Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm trying to make you drive faster," she whispered and licked my neck.

I sped the last few minutes home, praying I wouldn't get spotted. I made short work of pulling into the yard and parking at the side of the house. Ellie immediately crawled on top of me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

It was dark outside, but... "Neighbors. Wait until we're inside," I breathed.

Ellie bit her lip and nodded. "I know, but I don't have any shoes on. Carry me?"

I opened the door and slipped my left arm under her butt, supporting her weight as I locked the truck. I fumbled with the keys in the darkness, the whole time feeling Ellie's eyes on mine, her hot breath misting in the bitter night air. Finally finding the right key I let us in and set her down gently on the carpet before shutting the door.

I lobbed the car keys in the general direction of the key rack as I turned and grabbed my sister's waist, not bothering to turn on any lights. Her arms were back around my neck before I knew it as she hopped up and wrapped her legs around my hips. Our lips crushed together in a fiery kiss as my hands smoothed up and down her sides, slipping down to grope her juicy butt.

"Aden." She nipped my lips, digging her fingers into my hair. "I'm cold."

I kissed down to her neck and sucked hungrily on her chilled flesh. "Me too. What do you wanna do about it?"

She hopped down to her feet and reached up to hold both of my hands. With a nervous smile she led me towards the stairs. I followed her up, my eyes glued on the way her perfect peach of an ass gyrated with each step.

At the top of the stairs she spun on her heels and grabbed the back of my neck, yanking my head down to her so roughly that it was as though we hadn't kissed in years. Ellie hummed as my hands found their place back on her waist, cold fingers sliding slowly under her shirt.

She walked us backwards until we reached my bedroom door, but surprised me by instead turning us to walk into the bathroom opposite. I blinked as she yanked on the light cord.

Meeting my eyes while brushing her nose against mine, she pressed her lips to mine once more, only this time without the desperate hunger we'd been swept up in. Her touch oozed with passion and sensuality as her hands slipped down to rest on my chest.

"Would you like to, um..." she trailed off, head ducking away from me a little as her fingers pinched at my shirt.

I lifted her chin, raising her eyes to meet mine. Offering a reassuring smile, my thumb gave her bottom lip a soft stroke. "Ellie. It's me. Don't be shy, you can ask me anything."

She took a moment before blinking and giving me a half-smile. "I know, Adey. I do." Her fingers ran softly down my chest to my abdomen. "It was so easy to say things in a text, but now that we're here..." She sighed. "God, it's so silly."

My brows knit together in concern. "It's not silly. El, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

"No, that's not it at all. I do want to do... it's just..." Ellie nibbled her bottom lip. "I feel so stupid. Why am I getting self-conscious now?"

I sat down on the edge of the bath and pulled her to sit across my legs, supporting her back as my fingers gently stroked her neck and jaw. "It's not stupid. I'd be happy just watching the movie if you like, we don't have to do anything at all, but maybe it would help if you tried to put into words why you're feeling so self-conscious?"

To her credit she didn't break eye-contact with me while wringing her hands together.

"I just... last night when I took off my bra it was dark and I was nervous, but here you'll be able to see all of me in the light and..." she trailed off, blinking slowly.

I dipped my head, raising my brows to let her know I was waiting for her to continue.

"...and what if you don't like what you see?" She finished in a tiny voice.

What a silly, beautiful and adorable woman I was in love with.

My palm eased down her chest to rest over her heart to feel her elevated pulse. "Do you remember last night?" I asked.

She gave me a look while tilting her head, as though she were wondering if I was being serious. "Of course I do."

"Do you remember taking your bra off?"

I felt her heartbeat pick up a little. "Mmm, yeah," her nibbled lips shifted into a bashful smirk.

"And do you remember what I said to you?"

Her eyes fell shut as she licked her lips. "You said that you couldn't hope for a more perfect woman," she whispered with a sigh.

"And what about what we did when you took your bra off?"

She hummed quietly. "Oh, I remember that." A slim hand reached up to stroke my cheek with the backs of her fingers. "I'm just self-conscious. I wish I wasn't but I just can't help it."

I thought for a moment about possible solutions. While I would've loved nothing more than to see her naked glory in the bright bathroom lights, if she was uncomfortable then it wasn't something I wanted to do. The last thing I wanted was to make her feel pressured into anything. Exploring my options for a moment led me to a 'eureka' moment.

"How about this," I started. "Mom has all her fancy smelly candles in the kitchen. Would you be more comfortable in candlelight? If not, then I don't want you to push yourself. I know we both really want this but not if you're gonna regret it. We can wait until you're more comfortable with me."

Her eyes softened and she let out a sigh. "Nu-uh. I am comfortable with you and I've been waiting years for you, I'm not waiting a moment longer. You're more than I could ever ask for, Adey. Candles sound like a wonderful idea."

Now it was me who wasn't certain if this was a good idea. "Ellie, I want you to be absolutely sure."

"I'm sure, I promise. I really think that'll help."

"Alright. I'll go and grab some if you wanna..." I paused and frowned, realizing I had no idea what we were doing.

"...run a bath," she finished for me with a giggle.

"Yeah, that." I lifted her to her feet and pecked her one last time before heading to the kitchen. My stomach fluttered at the knowledge that we were about to be in hot, soapy water, with candles flickering.

Snatching up a dinner tray, I grabbed an assortment of scented candles from the pantry along with two lighters. While there I spotted a bottle of whiskey. I yoinked it too, as well as a couple of glasses and some coke from the fridge. I balanced everything on the tray before heading back up to the bathroom.

I took a deep breath at the door and carefully balanced the tray on one hand as I knocked.

As I opened the door and closed it behind me I realized I must've taken a lot longer than I thought. The bath was full, the surface covered in a thick layer of bubbles. Ellie stood in front of the mirror wrapped in only a towel as she fiddled with her hair, manipulating her long, thick locks into a bun. She turned to look at me and then everything I was carrying before firing me a disarming smile.

"Here, let me help you." She grabbed the bottles and glasses and began pouring us a drink while I went to work laying out the candles. I stuck a number at the foot of the bath, a couple on the sink next to us as well as a few in front of the vanity mirror, relighting any that had gone out. With that done I reached up and turned off the light.

Bathed in candlelight, the bathroom took on an entirely new ambiance. I almost jumped when Ellie stepped up behind me and slipped her fingers under the hem of my shirt.

"Lose the clothes, Adey. I'm not going to be the only naked one in here," she murmured.

I reached behind me, my hand clumsily brushing a full, heavy, very naked breast and my eyes closed of their own accord. I wanted to turn around more than anything, but I wouldn't do it to her until she asked me to.

I wasted no time in pulling my shirt over my head. Ellie's hands immediately found their way around my waist as she pressed herself against my back. Her fingers toyed with my treasure trail as I reached behind me to run my fingertips over her bare thighs and hips.

"This is amazing," I said softly as she pulled off my belt and unbuttoned my jeans.

"It really is," she replied while her fingers pinched my boxer shorts' waistband and pushed my clothes down, pooling the lot at my feet. "The candles were a great idea. I feel so warm and safe here with you," Ellie said so softly it was almost just a breath.

I had to grit my teeth as her fingernails teased and toyed with my abs. My now semi-hard cock was hanging in front of me, bouncing with each heartbeat as I grew harder and harder.

We stood in silence for several minutes. Ellie ran gentle trails along my abs with her fingertips while I reveled in the soft curves of her thighs and hips. I couldn't get over how curvy she was for such a petite woman.

"Adey... turn around," she whispered against my back.

My heart rate shot up as I did and for good reason. I was met with the most gorgeous sight I'd ever seen in my life. Her bright eyes blinked up at me while soft lips begged me to kiss them. The generous mass of her breasts pressed against my taut abs and I could easily make out the curve of her butt behind her head, a butt that I'd had way, way too many fantasies about.

"You look..." I grated out. "You look amazing. Like everything I've ever wanted," I finished.

She beamed up at me and stood on her tiptoes to meet my lips. "I couldn't have said it any better, big brother." She sucked in a sharp breath as my cock flared up to its full size, prodding her in the stomach.

"Uh... sorry about that."

"Wow..." She nervously ran her fingers through my pubic hair to ever-so-slightly touch the base. "You're... wow, Aden." I didn't move, allowing her to explore and find her own way through this new experience.

"You look so big... and so hard, too. Does it hurt at all?"

While I appreciated the compliment, I knew I was only a bit above average size. However, with a healthy girth and almost a full foot of difference in height between us, her petite body made me look and feel far bigger than that.

"It doesn't hurt," I started and reached up to cup the back of her head. "It's more like... it's sensitive. If I'm hard for long enough then it can start to hurt though."

Ellie placed her hands on my hips and looked up at me. "Let's get in before it gets cold," she suggested.

I was about to slip away from her to climb in first, but she stopped me with a hand on my stomach.

"Do you mind if I go at the back?" she asked while nibbling her lip.

My smile was instant. "'Course not."

She turned around and bent over to give the water a quick swirl. I bit my cheeks at the sight of hers. Fuck, the fantasies I'd had of her ass were nothing compared to the reality. Her shapely thighs left the tiniest of gaps just beneath her delicious lips, with cheeks that curved into a gorgeous, full peach. I could just make out the dark pink rosebud between as she lifted a leg to climb into the bath.

As she reclined back in the water her breasts floated just under the surface as she laid her arms over the sides of the tub. I stared in dumb, open adoration until she interrupted me.

"Adey, I'm getting a little lonely in here," she said, her tone teasing yet it had a little quiver of self-consciousness.

I snapped my eyes to hers and realized she was staring at my rock hard member while tonguing her lips. I throbbed and bounced under her intense stare.

"Uh, sorry, sis. You just look amazing."

I stepped into the... fuck, boiling water, taking a few moments as I slowly eased myself in while willing myself to get comfortable.

As my nuts hit the waterline I hissed at the temperature. "How in the ever-living fuck could anyone sit in this water?"

"You get used to it."

"I'm trying but my balls are boiling!" I whined.

"Oh, buck up," she said with a giggle.

Her legs spread around my hips and I edged myself backwards.

"Lean back, Adey," she whispered in my ear.

I shuddered and complied, sighing as her breasts splayed across my back while I rested my head in the crook of her neck. My hands slid down her smooth legs to her feet and back in slow, deliberate strokes. Hers, meanwhile, wrapped around my chest and massaged from my neck to my abdomen.

We spent who knows how much time just laying there. She indulged in the warmth, while I adjusted to the temperature.

I felt her smile against my forehead. "I can't believe how nervous I was, because now I feel so comfortable with you here that it'd be strange if you weren't with me."

Ellie shifted a little and I felt her patch of pubic hair graze against my lower back. My cock reacted immediately, hardening once again to full size as the head poked out of the water. I heard her gasp then let out a small giggle.

"Is it me who keeps making it like that, Adey?" she quizzed me sarcastically.

"No, it's the thought of Mrs Townley's jowly face." I rolled my eyes. "What do you think?"

She let out a loud, bright laugh that elicited a smile of my own. "I'm sorry if I keep making you uncomfortable, big brother."

I strongly suspected she wasn't, in fact, sorry. "I'd hope so. The amount of hardons you've caused me over the years is more than I can count."

Ellie licked her lips and eased her hands slowly along my abs to stroke through my pubic hair once again. I sucked in an excited breath and held it.

"Was it really that bad?" she sounded genuinely curious.

"Mmmhmm, I had to jerk it so many times because of you."

"Wow," she said. "That's... actually flattering." Her fingertips brushed against the base of my cock, nails causing the most delicious teasing friction against my crotch. "But only because it's you."

"Mmm, sis." I grunted. "Is it flattering? I always felt like a pervert, especially since I wanted you more than any of my girlfriends."

Her fingers paused their teasing movement. "Aden," she questioned quietly.

"Yeah?"

"You've had sex before... right?"

I blinked my eyes open and moved my head a little to be able to meet her eyes. "Yeah, I have," I told her honestly. "But only a couple times. I'm hardly a bedpost-notcher." I frowned a little. "Why do you ask?"

Ellie shrugged. "I don't know, to be honest." Her voice sounded a little down. "I guess that when we do... make love, I'm worried that I won't be as good as your old girlfriends."

I lifted a hand from her leg to wrap around her head and pulled her mouth down to meet mine in a searing, wet kiss. I penetrated her mouth with my tongue and explored every crevice, every flavor before rolling my tongue around hers. After a minute I pulled away, both of us breathless.

"I would never, ever compare you to anyone else, Ellie. First of all, the fact that you want me to be your first is just... incredible. And second," I paused to make sure she was meeting my eyes. "I love you, something I never had with my girlfriends. I've never had these feelings about anyone other than you. Everything you do is better than anything I've ever experienced before. You make me so happy and what you give me is all I'll ever need."

Her lips trembled a little as she gave me a soft kiss. "Thank you," she murmured shakily. "God, I love you, Adey. I'm so sorry for all of my stupid questions."

I poked her on the nose. "The only stupid thing you're doing is apologizing."

We spent another short time in the bath before the water started to cool. I hopped out of the water first and reached a hand out to Ellie. She smiled as she took it and carefully stood up. I slipped my arms around her waist and picked her up, smiling at her giggles as I turned and set her down on the bathmat.

"That was completely unnecessary," she laughed with a shake of her head.

"It was, but I got to hold you so I count it as a win," I said with a wink.

Ellie pushed herself against me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You can hold me whenever you like."

My hands ran their way up and down her wet back before sliding over her smooth butt and giving her a hard squeeze. She sucked in a sharp breath and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Let's dry off," she said in a low, sultry voice. "I want to go to your room."

I wasn't about to argue with that, grabbing a towel as I knelt down in front of her. She frowned a little, clearly unsure.

"Trust me?"

Her expression softened as she nodded.

I lifted one of her feet up and ran the fluffy towel across it before moving up her pale calf. I repeated the same on the other leg before drying her thighs. My eyes lifted to the patch of hair on her groin and my cock stirred once again.

"Open your legs a little."

She looked unsure again for a moment before smiling down at me. She spread them a little, allowing me to run the towel up the insides of her legs to her pink little pussy. She let out a shuddering gasp as I ran the towel from front to back, dipping between her ass cheeks before running it back again.

Her hands dug into my hair as she licked her lips. I had to bite back the urge to drop the towel and stroke her.

Reaching up, I gave her torso the same treatment, paying a particular amount of attention to her breasts which earned me a few moans and even more giggles. God, I loved the sound of her laughter. It lightened my heart each and every time I heard it.

"All dry," I stated proudly and stood up. She gave me a quick kiss on the chest before taking the towel off of me.

"Thank you very much," she said with a wink. "Now it's your turn."

She began in much the same way as I did, but when she came to my crotch, I could see her hesitate. My cock stood proudly at full mast, glistening wet. I thought for a moment she was going to ignore it, but clearly my sister had more surprises in store for me that night.

She ran the towel up and gently caressed my balls. I groaned in appreciation. When done with my nutsack she slowly wrapped a toweled hand around my throbbing member. My hips jerked of their own accord as her hand slowly began to work its way up my length. Her inexperienced hands and soft hold were ridiculously arousing.

When she reached the tip she looked up at me with glazed-over eyes. "Adey, do I need to dry under the foreskin?"

I gulped. "Y-yeah, please." I reached a hand down to fist my cock and pulled my foreskin back, revealing the full head of my cock.

I couldn't tear my eyes away as she licked her lips and placed her left hand over mine. "Would you mind if I...?" she asked nervously, though there was a definite sense of excitement in her tone.

"'Course you can," I said and pulled my hand away. My foreskin slipped back into position and Ellie let out a lusty giggle.

"So, I just pull it back?" She asked as her fingers brushed lightly against my cock. It twitched in response.

"Yeah. Just make a fist around it then pull back."

She nodded and ever-so-slowly followed my advice. Blood surged through my cock as her tight grip bottomed out against my pubes. Her toweled hand came up and wrapped around the head of my cock.

I hissed and jumped. Goddamn, I was sensitive.

Ellie jerked back, looking up at me with concerned eyes. "I-I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

Shaking my head, I swallowed hard and met her gaze. "No, babe. It didn't hurt at all. I'm just really, really turned on and the bit under the head of my cock is the most sensitive part."

She smiled up at me. "Call me that again," she whispered, this time being incredibly gentle as she dabbed the towel around the head of my cock.

"You mean... babe?" I questioned as she nodded. Her ministrations on my cock felt incredible. Her tight grip on the base was intoxicating while her toweled fingers brushing the underside of the head had me trembling with each pass. I couldn't hold back a long, low groan.

With that, Ellie paused. I watched her for a few moments as she knelt in front of me, still as a statue. I was just opening my mouth to ask her if something was wrong when she dropped the towel. I lost all of my breath in a gasp as her bare fingertips resumed their brushing against the underside of my cock.