Sibling Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhmm," she hummed with a nod, reaching a hand up to pull her hair over a shoulder before leaning over me, breathing heated air over my lips. "The problem, Adey, is that seeing you play guitar like that, looking so sexy as you abuse your strings, makes me so horny that I'll need you inside of me as soon as possible."

My cock twitched, bouncing against her butt and foot. "That... really is a problem," I murmured, gaze locked on her half-lidded eyes. "But if I'm that tired, how am I going to make love to you?"

She answered me by reaching back for my cock. I jumped slightly as she brushed me against her already soaked lips, letting out a happy little noise as my head stroked her clit. "I'll make love to you," she whispered before easing herself down my length with a heavy, relieved breath.

"Yeah. Yeah, we can do that," I somehow managed to strangle out of myself as I bottomed out inside her.

"Are you... mmf, are you sure?" Her lust-filled eyes danced between mine as she leaned forward, squeezing and stroking my chest as she slowly rode my aching cock.

"I'm sure," I answered, gripping and kneading her gorgeous thighs up to her ass. "Yeah, I'm sure," I breathed. Fuck, her intense tightness felt even more exaggerated when she was on top.

Ellie let out little gasps and pants as she rode my cock, crushing her crotch into mine as she let her weight guide the strength of her strokes. She licked desperately at her lips. "This is... this is one of my fantasies," she rushed out.

"Tell me," I ground out while leaning up to catch her bouncing lips in a searing kiss.

Her walls clamped around me as she brought her pace to a gradual stop, huffing a breathy moan into my mouth as her tongue flicked against mine.

"I came into your room one morning while you were still asleep." Her walls began to clamp and loosen, milking my throbbing cock even though neither of us moved an inch. My groan of pleasure was swallowed up by her smiling lips. "I saw... under the sheets that you were rock hard."

I throbbed again. "Did that make you think dirty, naughty thoughts, hm?"

She mewled along with a harsh nod as she slipped up and down my cock once.

"I wanted to climb on top of you just like this. I wanted to feel you squeeze my boobs, rub me... fill me up. I wanted to ride you until I came around you, and you..." She paused to let out a long breath, her head dipping. "I could imagine how it would feel to have your cock pulse inside of me, I could imagine the look on your face as you let me ride you until we were both completely exhausted and covered in sweat."

I growled hard at the admission, her answering moan at the noise had my cock surging.

"Ride me then, Ellie. My body's yours. Ride my cock until you're spent. Fill yourself up with my cock and my come. You'll have plenty of... hng... opportunities to taste it again."

She let out another little whimper before thrusting onto me again, her pace constantly speeding up while her hands gripped my shoulders for stability.

"Feels so fucking good," I spat through clenched teeth.

"Oh god." She pushed herself up on her hands, digging her fingers into me as she bounced harder and harder. My hands flew up to her swinging tits, thumbing her solid nipples as I squeezed her just how she liked it. It was so fucking hot seeing her lust-ridden expression as her tight pussy used and abused my cock for her pleasure.

"If you woke me up like that-" I stopped short as she dropped onto me, rolling and gyrating her hips. "Ohhhh fuck... if you woke me up that way I'd probably come in seconds."

"I'll bear that," she cut herself off with a seething hiss, sliding up my cock. "I'll bear that in mind."

The feeling of her hot, crushing pussy grinding around my cock as her perfect ass and thighs slapped into me was propelling me way, way too close to the edge. I pulled a hand from her tits and slipped it down her stomach, all the way down to her solid clit. She bucked against me as I spread my fingers around our union, soaking my digits against her taut lips before assaulting her little nub.

"Mmmf!" She dropped against my chest, crushing my groping hand against her breast as her lips slammed into mine. "Oh my god, Adey," she begged into my mouth, "I'm going to-"

I sucked at her tongue as she froze above me, her petite body beginning to shudder in a silent orgasm. The sight of her and the feel of her undulating pussy was too damn much for me. It was just way too fucking hot. I pulled my hand from her pussy and grasped her ass, using her rippling walls to slam my hips against hers and trigger my own release.

My cock ached as I exploded. Her sopping wet canal sucked my seed and massaged my member for... I don't know how long. It felt like an age until I finally stopped shooting and my cock began to soften in her silky embrace.

Her body went limp. "That was unbelievable," she panted against me.

"I could get used to my sister riding me," I joked, swallowing hard while trying to get my racing heart and crazy breathing under control.

"We're doing this more often," she informed me before lapping at my neck. "Oh god, we are definitely doing this on New Year's eve. I can't think of a better way to ring in the new year than by riding you until we both come."

God she'd developed a potty mouth and I loved every damn second of it. "Hell yes," I breathed. "Or just give me this as a Christmas present and I'd be the happiest man in the world."

She laughed into my neck. "I already have your Christmas presents all wrapped up."

I grinned to myself. "Funny, you look pretty unwrapped to me right now."

"I don't count." I felt her laugh silently as she poked my arm. "Besides, I knew what you'd want."

"That right?" I began stroking her lower back, tracing the little dips of her spine while running traces in her sweat-beaded flesh. I could feel her smile and tremble against me which only made me smile further at the effect I had on her.

"Mhmm. I really, really think you're going to like it."

"Ellie, tell me you didn't spend a fortune on me..."

She didn't reply, instead beginning to peck and nuzzle my neck.

"Ellie..." I warned.

"What?" Her tone was the epitome of innocence. "I saw it and I knew I just had to buy it for you."

I dropped my head back into the bed as she slid up, crossing her arms over my chest and resting her chin on her forearms. We both grunted as I slipped from her soaked lips.

"Fine." I conceded with a shake of my head before lowering my gaze to meet hers. "But I won't be putting up with any complaints about my gifts."

"It's a deal." She smiled, blinking at me. "And by the way, I'd love to wake you up on Christmas day," she shot me a playful wink before her happy expression softened a little. "It's just a shame we won't be able to spend Christmas day together like this..."

"Ellie," I said quietly, raising my eyebrows at what she was referencing.

"I know, I know," she said with a sigh. "I'm sorry, Aden. I really am. I know we agreed to not talk about it and enjoy this last night alone, but the thought of going home tomorrow and not being to spend our time like we have in the last couple of days is just..."

I nodded as I switched from stroking her spine to smoothing up and down her petite back with my palms.

"Yeah... it's gonna suck, there's just not much we can do about it. At least, I haven't come up with anything, yet." I frowned at the only obvious thought that came to mind, and that wasn't an option. "Nothing that isn't a huge sacrifice, anyway."

"Me neither... the only option I've been able to come up with is..." She sighed. "It's too much to think about."

My heart thudded. "You're more important to me than anything else, Ellie. So if we're ever..." I swallowed hard. "If we're ever forced to make a decision, I'll always choose you. No matter what."

"So would I." Her eyes dampened as she tilted her head a little. "I'd do the same in a heartbeat, I love you so much." She leaned forward to give me a soft kiss. "I just... I, we need to be so, so careful and delicate about this, Aden."

I knew exactly what her point was, it was the one thing neither of us had yet had the balls to really put into words.

"Yeah... Mom and Dad."

She nodded, nervously licking her lips. "I love them, and they love us so much, Aden. I can't even begin to imagine how they would react..."

My frown echoed the conflict inside of me. "I know and so do I, El. But I think we both already know what'll happen."

Ellie let out a little sniffle as a tear rolled down her cheek. It hurt me to see it, but I didn't move to stop it, I just continued to stroke her back as I fought the lump building in my throat.

Our parents had been near-perfect our entire lives. Not once had we ever gone without. They'd done their best to raise us right while being such likable and kind people. Everyone loved them, everyone respected them. No one more than Ellie and I, though. I knew I could always, always talk to them about anything and get an open-minded response if I wanted one, or no response at all if I just wanted to vent.

Dad had gone out of his way in my teens to let me learn his trade with him, god knows how much money I'd cost him in delayed contracts and materials.

Mom had always been unwell, but she never once took it out on us or asked anything of us. She would pull her boots up and get on with it, at least until Ellie and I were old enough to insist that we'd help.

I didn't have a bad word to say about either of them and that's what made it so impossibly hard.

I gathered my courage for several short minutes, afraid to put words to something that we both already knew. "I don't think lying to ourselves about this is going to help anything," I finally spoke up. Ellie looked at me with a small nod. "We need to be completely honest with each other and ourselves. At some point, whenever that is, we're going to have to tell them."

"I know we will... I'm just so scared, Adey. I don't want to lose Mom and Dad." Ellie swallowed, another lone tear rolling along her cheek. "And I refuse to lose you."

Her sniffles sped up, stabbing at my already aching heart as her breathing turned ragged. I slipped my left arm from between us and rubbed my palms along her back, pulling her against me.

"Come here," I murmured, the words feeling thick in my throat as I wrapped her up in my arms.

She unfolded her arms, slipping them weakly behind my head and sobbed into my neck as I fought against my own feelings. I honestly wasn't sure that this could end in any way other than Ellie and I having to disappear. Mom and Dad would probably just disown us in disgust. I wouldn't have ever blamed them, either.

We were their kids, and we were in love. How would I have reacted if I found out my kids were in love, having sex? I didn't know, I didn't have kids.

And then came the guilt.

It was making my fucking head pound. Trying to think of options, of anything we could do was just compounding the pain by making my damned head spin. I was just going around in circles. I tried to calm myself down by reminding myself of what I knew. I knew for sure that at some point we'd have to tell them.

Until then, I'd begin to make myself more independent and self-sustaining. I had valuable skills in music and carpentry and would easily find a job, or could even start my own small business if I had to. I had a healthy amount of money saved up, rarely buying much or spending too much. I could probably afford a deposit on a small apartment, or rent one. I had a car, shit as it was. I had tools.

We wouldn't be completely screwed when they undoubtedly threw us out, as hard as that would be to swallow. Hell, maybe I-

"Adey?"

I blinked, turning aching eyes to look at Ellie's. Hers were red and swollen, though thankfully she wasn't crying anymore.

"Sorry, El. Did you say something?"

"I called out to you a few times, Adey... are you okay?" she asked while sniffling.

It made me feel so warm, knowing that she was worried about me while in such a state herself. "I'm alright, just thinking." I stroked her back as she rolled to my side, cuddling up against me. "How are you feeling?"

"All cried out," she murmured while nuzzling my chest, "but I feel much calmer now, thank you."

I nodded. "That's good."

We held each other in silence, drawing little patterns on each other's skin. I'd finally relaxed when my stomach unleashed an almighty rumble and Ellie let out a light little giggle.

"Would you order us something to eat while I use the bathroom?" she whispered.

"Yeah, good idea."

Still in a haze, I ordered food up to the room again and headed over to the bathroom as Ellie left it to relieve myself and have a wipe down, grabbing a couple of bathrobes from the shelf on the way back. As I walked up to the bed I spotted Ellie reclining against the headboard, her ankles crossed as she gave me a small frown.

"No," she instructed me like a petulant child. "No clothes."

The look on her face, the pout... I couldn't help the first laugh I'd had in what felt like hours. "That was the plan, wasn't it?" I asked rhetorically.

She threw me a bright, loving smile. "That's the plan."

The lead weight that hung over my shoulders lifted with that short little exchange. I sat on the edge of the bed beside her and reached up to stroke her cheek. She immediately held my hand in hers, leaning into my palm.

"I don't understand how you can make me feel so calm," I observed absently. "It's like... everyday I find out something new about you and us that just makes it... us... even more right."

Ellie nodded, tilting her head a little into my hand. "That's why I know I can't ever lose you," she said, still smiling up at me. "It's why I'll do whatever I have to..."

Talk about a punch to the gut.

"Would you be angry if the only response I could come up with was 'same here'?"

She let out a bright, airy laugh, sounding just as lovely as she always did. "No, of course I wouldn't."

I joined her laughter for a few moments until she let out a heavy sigh.

"What's up?" I ran my thumb along her cheekbone as she squeezed me tighter.

"I'm sorry for bringing it up," she said in a tiny voice.

"Don't say sorry," I answered with a shake of my head. "We needed to talk about it. We'll need to talk a lot more about it, too." I gave her cheek a gentle squeeze. "I should be saying sorry to you for trying to put it off. That wasn't fair when it's affecting the both of us this much."

"No, you shouldn't apologize. You were right, we do have time to come up with a solution, as hard as it'll be." She shrugged and let out a dejected sigh. "We were having such a lovely weekend. I'm a big party-pooper, huh?"

"'Course you're not," I said in the most reassuring tone I could. "To be honest, I'm impressed at how you're trying to deal with the problem, but then I should just expect that from you."

Ellie huffed. "So, I'm a busybody?"

I knew her so well that I could pick out the joke in her tone, the subtle shift in her expression. Anyone else would've thought that she was genuinely annoyed.

"The busiest of bodies." I smirked while cupping her head further and stroking the back of her head with my fingertips. She let out a little noise, closing her eyes as she pressed into my hand. "But I guess I can put up with it."

She gave me a gentle smack on the arm.

"Ow," I complained. "Violent, too."

"Adey..."

The doorbell rang.

I hopped up and hid behind the door like I had earlier and brought our trays inside. We ate on the bed, me off of my lap on the edge while Ellie stayed sat up against the headboard.

I dropped my knife and fork on the plate and reached for a napkin. "I'll miss this food," I said after my last mouthful of potato.

She took a sip of water. "Mmm... It's okay. I eat much better food than this everyday at home, though." Ellie shot me a wink as she wiped her mouth.

I couldn't help my smirk as I drank and wiped too. "Is that right? You're one skilled flatterer."

"What?" She beamed at me while tilting her head in that adorable little way. "My wonderful brother is some kind of super chef," she giggled.

I set our trays on the floor before prowling over her to rest my fists either side of her thighs. "You're one giant flirt. You know that, right?"

"Yeah? Well you're a gigantic, evil tease," she argued with a grin whilst wriggling down to meet me.

"Succubus," I countered while pushing my fists either side of her head, holding myself just out of reach as she continued to giggle. Her smile and laughter were a balm for my soul.

Her hands reached up to stroke my cheeks as her laughter died down. Her cheeks flushed a pale pink as her eyes darted between mine and she let out the gentlest of sighs. "I'm only like this because of you," she said so softly that it tugged at my heart. "I can't begin to tell you how happy you make me, how grateful I am that you feel the same way about me."

I swallowed instinctively. "I'm one heck of a lucky guy, then," I breathed, my lips curling up in a smile as hers mirrored mine.

She let out a cute little hum and pulled at my neck. "Now, get yourself down here and kiss me, mister."

"Yes, ma'am."

I bent my elbows, keeping my weight off of her as I captured her soft lips. I licked at her, smiling as she immediately parted to meet my tongue with hers. We danced slowly, writhing and massaging as she let out a series of little noises of appreciation.

"You taste of garlic," I murmured. Her tongue sent a shudder down my spine as it dipped under my upper lip, running side to side. I flicked the underside of hers with the tip of mine.

"So do you." She pursed her lips over my tongue, giving it a tender kiss of its own. "I love garlic, but I love the taste of you even more."

"What a coincidence, I was just thinking the exact same thing." I captured her lips once more before pulling back.

"I told you, Adey. I know what you're thinking." A thin trail of spit connected us. Ellie flicked at it with her tongue, firing it back to bead on my bottom lip where she sucked it up immediately.

That was pretty damn hot.

"What would you like to do tonight?" She asked with a little tilt of her head.

My dirty grin grew instantly. "You."

She let out a dramatic sigh, closing her eyes... but she was biting back a smile. Her fingernails scratched up my arms, down over my chest and back again.

"Aside from the obvious?" Her little wink had me chuckling.

"I'm easy. I'll be happy with anything so you can decide."

"We could soak in the Jacuzzi again, that thing really is incredible..." she trailed off, nibbling her lip a little. "And, well, there was one little thing I wanted to try, but you don't have to do it if you don't want to."

Curious, I perked an eyebrow as the way her expression shifted so quickly into looking almost... bashful? "Mark me down as interested. Go on."

"I really, really loved that foot massage you gave me." Her gaze rose to meet mine. "I'd love to try giving each other a real massage later on, if that's okay with you?"

That sounded incredible, and she was so cute when she was unsure. "More than okay, I'll massage anything you want me to."

Her nervous expression shifted immediately to a bright, wide-eyed grin. "Oh, yay!"

"You sound really excited about this," I pointed out with curiosity, "if you like massages this much, why didn't you ever ask me before?"

"I've never had a full massage... and I wanted it to be special. I found a wonderful oil for it, I brought candles and-"

I couldn't stop my laugh. "Okay, okay. No wonder you had two holdalls. Why didn't you say anything?"

"I thought that maybe you wouldn't want to do it."

"Why the hell would you think that?" I blurted out in utter disbelief. "I mean, I have no idea how to give a massage, but I get to rub every inch of you? I'm more than happy to try."

1...56789...16