Sibling Lust

Story Info
Brother and Sister finally stop pretending.
3.6k words
4.56
25.7k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneLife00
OneLife00
25 Followers

"Come on, Belle, how long are we gonna keep on pretending," Mark said.

He was standing behind his 18yr old sister with his hands on her hips, pressing her against the kitchen worktop as she poured a glass of water. He smelt her long blonde hair, breathing in her post shower scent.

"For as long as you're my brother," Belle replied, pushing him back then pulling her dressing gown tighter together, covering up her pyjama shorts and t-shirt.

Mark gave his sister some room. "Stop pretending you don't feel the same way. Ever since I caught you spying..."

"That was a mistake!" she cut in. "I was tipsy. I forgot myself."

"You knew exactly what you were doing, we even climaxed together," Mark reminded his sibling.

"It was a mistake! You need to drop this!" she shouted at him, but Mark persisted.

"And the kiss, was that a mistake too?" he said. They both knew it wasn't.

"Yes!" Belle stormed off to her room.

She paced back and forth inside her bedroom, hating the fact her 20yr old brother was right. But Belle wasn't pretending she didn't have carnal feelings for Mark, she was fighting against those feelings.

Two weeks previously, the blonde teen returned home after a few drinks with her friends. She heard groaning and grunting noises coming from her brother's bedroom, his door was ajar, so she peeked inside.

Their parents were out of town for the weekend, which is why Mark had Victoria over. With his girlfriend positioned head down, arse up, Mark was caught pounding Victoria hard from behind by his sister. Belle was rooted to the spot, unable to take her eyes off the action. The accessible dress she was wearing enabled her to quietly slip a hand inside her knickers and touch herself up, but Mark eventually heard a third person breathing heavily. He looked at the door to find his sister moaning blissfully, with her hand up her dress, rubbing between her legs. He thought she looked raw and beautiful.

When the sibling's eyes locked, neither of them stopped what they were doing. It made Mark fuck his girlfriend even harder, wishing it was his sister. As for Belle being busted, she found she couldn't stop if she wanted to. The three of them eventually climaxed together, but Victoria had no idea what caused the sudden surge of lust and desire in her boyfriend. A week later, Mark finally confronted his sister in the hallway. Their parents were preparing dinner when he pinned Belle against the wall.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" he whispered.

"I haven't," Belle sighed, instantly aroused by her brother's dominance.

Mark sensed it and grew an erection. "I can't stop thinking about you, Belle, not since..."

The blonde teen kissed her brother to shut him up and satisfy her curiosity. Their tongues entwined and their breathing became rapid with excitement.

"Mark! Belle! Dinner is on the table!" Their mother shouted from the dining room.

"I want you, and I know you want me too. I see it in your eyes," Mark groaned, kissing his sister again.

"We can't," Belle panted, feeling something hard pressing into her tummy.

"We can if you really want it to happen." Mark looked into his sibling's eyes and grabbed her firm breasts over her jumper.

"No, Mark, this isn't right." Belle pushed him away and hurried into the dining room.

The hours around each other felt like days, and days felt like weeks. Mark didn't put his hands on his sister again, but he wanted to. Belle wanted his hands on her body too, and more, but she kept a healthy distance, despite her unhealthy thoughts.

Confronted once more, by a weekend without parents, Belle stood in front of her mirror and sighed. The only thing holding her back was the same blood ran through their veins. She removed her dressing gown and pyjamas and looked at the reflection of her naked body.

Belle was slender, standing 5'7 tall with blue eyes and long, blonde hair. An ex-gymnast, she was lithe with small breasts, firm buttocks and smooth legs which seemed to go on forever. She cupped her small B cup mounds and pushed them together, wishing they were two sizes bigger. Her nipples were also small, dark pink, and hardening under her gaze. She let go of her breasts and watched them bounce for a second. She then slid her hands down her tight body, reaching her shaven mound and tightly closed vagina.

Mark was 5'10, also blond with blue eyes. He kept his hair short and styled. Belle always thought her brother was a handsome guy, a great sibling who always looked out for her. But since the night they watched each other orgasm, Mark had been acting like those boys he always protected his little sister from.

Lust, she thought, smiling into the mirror as she looked down between her legs at the very place he would penetrate her if she let him. She was wet, she noticed, very wet, sliding a finger down her quivering slit.

Belle was neither a virgin nor vastly experienced, but she still couldn't do it with her brother, that would be a sin they could never recover from. She knew she had to satisfy her brotherly urges with masturbation and masturbation alone.

Leaving her pyjamas on the floor, she put her dressing gown back on and laid down on her bed. But as soon as she spread her legs and began touching herself, Mark was knocking on her bedroom door.

"Don't come in! I'm getting changed!" Belle shouted, softly stroking her pussy with a single fingertip. As much as Mark wanted his sister, he respected her privacy.

"I won't come in, but we need to talk, Belle. We need to clear the air, don't you think?" He tried to reason with her. Belle closed her eyes. Hearing her brother's voice while touching herself added to the thrill.

"We will, but not now, Mark. I need time to think," she said, her voice a little raspy.

"Ok, I didn't mean to pressure you in the kitchen, and I don't want us to feel awkward around each other this weekend. You are safe with me. I swear it."

When his sister stormed off, Mark realised he was in danger of frightening her, but on the conterary, Belle was now rubbing her clit in small circular motions, trying to catch her breath.

"Uh... ok... Mark!" she gasped.

"Are you ok in there?" He thought she sounded upset but wasn't quite sure.

"Uh... yes... I'm... fine... uh..." Belle couldn't control the soft sighs escaping her mouth.

"Are you sure?" Mark grew suspicious about what his sister was doing. "Can I come in and see you are ok?"

"Uh... what?" she gasped again. "No... uh..."

"Ok," he smirked outside her door. "Do you want me to leave you alone?"

"Uh... no... no... uh... I mean yes... uh..." She needed to climax, and her brothers voice was helping, but Belle was losing herself again.

"Are you sure?" Mark sniggered, squeezing the growing bulge inside his shorts.

"Uh... Mark... uh..." Belle gasped a little louder, confused by her mind and body not being in sync with each other.

"I'm coming in, ok?" Mark was grinning as he gave his sister enough time to react.

Belle heard the door handle being slowly pushed down. Her eyes burst open, and she quickly sat up. Mark saw his sister sitting up on the side of her bed, looking embarrassed and flushed while she held her dressing gown tight together.

"What do you want?" she muttered at the floor, unable to look him in the eye. Mark walked closer and stopped a foot away, offering his hand.

"Stand up," he said.

Belle ignored his hand, but she did rise to her feet and pull her dressing gown tighter still around her body. Mark noticed her pyjamas were on the floor and her bedding was messy. He knew she'd been lying down before he came in.

"Look at me," he whispered, placing a finger under her chin and lifting her head.

Blue to blue, their eyes locked. "You're so beautiful." Her brother spoke softly, melting Belle's already weak defences.

"Thank you," she murmured. Her nipples were hard, tingling against the cotton dressing gown as her juices flowed freely between her legs.

"Do you want this, because I do, but I need to hear you say it. Do you want this?" Mark continued to speak very softly.

Meanwhile, Belle began to tremble, she never wanted anything so badly in her life before, but this was taboo, she opened her mouth, gasping quietly for breath and nodded.

"Yes?" Mark gave her more time.

"Yes," she nodded once more. "I want this."

The siblings were suddenly locked in a passionate kiss, tongues inside each other's mouths, breathing heavily while they traded saliva, submitting to their carnal desires. Mark steadied Belle to sit back down on the bed, then he laid her down gently and climbed on with her, slowly opening the dressing gown.

"Be gentle with me, Mark," Belle quivered, her voice nervous and aroused.

"I have every intention of being gentle with you, you're my sister," he said.

She could see the sincerity in his eyes as the word 'sister' sent tingles up both their spines, then Mark gazed at his sister's firm, breasts, her flat tummy, her shaven pubis, and then finally at her swollen, puffy sex lips, aroused from playing with herself.

"Are you ok?" he asked, kneeling between her legs, stroking his fingers along her thighs as she laid on her bed with the dressing gown open.

"Yes," she nodded, surer than she looked.

"I'm going to kiss you all over, so relax and enjoy it."

Mark started with Belle's soft kissable lips, leaning over her body on his hands and knees. He then moved across her face. She closed her eyes, sighing, relaxed. She concentrated on the firmness of her brother's lips pressing gently against her tingling skin.

"You really are beautiful and sexy, Belle," he breathed, kissing her supple neck and her firmly arched throat. Hearing his sister's sighs of arousal had his cock harder than ever.

He moved down onto her chest, kissing around her breasts. They were much smaller and less fleshy compared to his girlfriend's big boobs, but these were Belle's breasts he was kissing, and nothing could be more exciting than exploring his sister's tits for the first time.

The teenaged blonde continued to sigh, with a cute little giggle here and there. She was no longer fighting anything, she accepted her feelings for her brother and submitted to them.

Mark took his time gently caressing her chest, swirling his tongue around her hard nipples, licking inside her soft areoles, stimulating every inch of her swollen breasts, before moving down to her smooth naval. He kissed and tongued her small belly button and then went lower to the soft, fleshy area where her blonde pubes were frequently shaved away.

He then kissed around her opening, onto her firm thighs, inside and on top, down to her weak knees and then back up to where all the intense pleasure and excitement was going to be. Belle was overwhelmed with lust and desire by the time her brother spread her legs wide enough for him to get in there.

He opened them to see her pussy more clearly, his sister's pussy, hairless and tight, soft and inviting, and so, so wet. It was the most sensitive looking thing Mark thought he'd ever seen.

"It's very pretty, Belle, just like you," he sighed, tracing the tip of his tongue from her opening to her clit, parting her lips like a hot knife through butter.

Belle groaned and brought her hands up to her breasts. Mark licked her again, and then again and again, causing his sister to knead her own body as she arched her back off the bed.

He then spread her tight folds with his fingers and watched her clitoris blossom out of its hood. His cock throbbed inside his shorts as he licked the sensitive nub, swirling his tongue around it, causing Belle to writher on her bed.

She panted quietly for her brother to not stop until he'd given her what she craved. He continued to lick her clit as he slipped a finger inside, gently sliding it in and out of her pussy. Again, Belle begged him not to stop. She spread her legs a little wider to give him better access.

Mark felt his sister's pussy open up, so he slipped a second finger inside, loving the sight of his two straightened digits moving in and out of his sister's hot sex, drenched in her sticky juices. He brought them out for a moment and tasted his fingers, sweet and sticky. He then slowly pushed them back inside. With her eyes closed, mouth open, back arched, Belle whined and groaned, pressing her body down the bed, needing her brother's fingers to remain inside her.

Mark was experienced enough to know what his sister was in need of. He carefully twisted his wrist, turning his fingers to face upwards inside Belle's drenched haven. Mark groaned, feeling the soft bumps on her walls as she clenched tightly. He then curled his fingers and began to rub firmly along the roof of her vagina.

"Oh, yes!" she gasped.

As her brother's fingers moved faster, Belle's slender body began to burn up in a way she'd never experienced before. Her skin became feverishly hot, her nipples ached and her pussy oozed lots of sticky juice, soaking Mark's hand.

"I'm gonna cum!" she cried out.

Grinning with pride, Mark manoeuvred himself so he could maintain his hook like fingering of his sister while he swirled his tongue around her clit. Belle squeezed her small breasts and pinched her hard nipples, arching her back rigidly in orgasm. She panted and screamed, never wanting the feeling to end. When the euphoria did end, a few moments later, she lowered her body down on the bed and went limp, breathing heavy with her mind fuzzy.

"That was amazing, Mark, oh my god, that was amazing," she exhaled long.

"And that was only the beginning," he grinned, taking off his clothes.

Belle looked down her body, watching her fit brother quickly undress. She delighted over his toned torso and hard abs, before she saw his thick cock glistening at the tip, ready to enter her.

"You're on the pill, right?" Mark needed to be sure, because the last thing he wanted was to knock his sister up."

"Yes," she nodded, sitting up to discard her dressing gown completely. "But now it's your turn to lie down," she blushed.

"Are you sure?" Mark was stroking his cock, not expecting his sister to take any sort of lead.

Belle giggled. "Do you want me to suck it or not?"

The siblings swapped places, laughing, then Belle put her long hair into a bun and crouched with her knees together between her brother's legs. Mark exhaled, watching his sister take hold of his cock and take the head into her mouth.

"Ohhhh... fuck yeah..." he groaned.

Belle was no cock sucking expert, but what she lacked in experience, she made up for with conscious enthusiasm. She stroked the shaft from the base, sucking on the head, keeping her teeth away but her tongue engaged.

Mark looked down at the cute, naked blonde between his legs, bobbing her head up and down, slurping her mouth around his cock. He couldn't believe it was his sister, despite the fact he hadn't long made her orgasm with his own mouth and fingers.

Not really knowing how to mix it up, Belle kept sucking and stroking, but she did fondle her brother's balls. Mark grabbed her duvet instead of her head and began to raise his hips off the bed. He needed to fuck her.

Belle saw his hands clutching at her bedding as she felt his cock reach the back of her throat. She knew his gasps were a warning that he was close to ejaculating inside her mouth. She felt proud for being able to handle a big cock and excite her brother, but her jaw was aching, and she also needed to fuck.

"That's enough, my mouth is hurting," she laughed, a little embarrassed.

"It's ok, you were amazing," Mark reassured her.

He sat up and kissed his sister lovingly. Belle was surprised because no boy had ever kissed her after putting his dick inside her mouth before, but then her brother wasn't a boy.

Mark managed to turn them around, so he was on top of her. They got under the duvet and Belle was more than ready to do it. She spread her legs, looking up at her brother as he positioned himself, rubbing his cock through her slit, making sure she was still wet.

"Uhh... put it in me, Mark... uhh..."

Just hearing his sister say that was heaven in his ears. Mark pushed the thick head into her tight pussy. Belle felt a sense of euphoria when it first went in, a rush through her body. It got her heart racing and her blood pumping.

Mark gently laid on top of her body, careful not to crush her as he slowly slid every inch into his sister. It felt incredible to have his cock bathing in her warm juices, engulfed by her tight walls clamping around him. The siblings groaned and kissed, their hips joined together, resting for a moment.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Never felt better," she sighed. "Are you ok?"

"Never felt better," he smiled, then they began to make love.

The psychological experience of having sex together was incomparable to anyone they had ever slept with before. There was a connection which ran so deep it freed them of any guilt and shame.

While they kissed in Belle's bed, under the covers, moaning like a couple in love, Mark continued to move slowly, using the full length of his cock. He pulled it all the way out and then pushed it all the way back in. After a while, Belle needed something extra from her brother and she told him so.

"Fuck me," she sighed.

"I'm worried I'll cum first," Mark gasped, his balls were reaching bursting point.

"I don't care. I want you to fuck me the way you fucked, Victoria," Belle closed her eyes, moving her hips in rhythm with her brothers deep, gentle strokes.

"Are you sure? Because once I start, I won't be able to stop until I cum." Belle knew he was warning her, but she needed it, so she looked honestly into his eyes.

"I want you to fuck me, Mark. I need you to fuck me like the night I saw you fucking your girlfriend."

"Oh, Belle!" he groaned, looking into her eyes and seeing she really wanted him to fuck her hard. "Turn over."

Belle got onto her hands and knees then buried her head in a pillow, pushing her arse high into the air. Mark looked down at her puckered hole, watching it twitch as he guided his cock into her pussy.

"Let me hear you say it again," he hissed, slowly sliding his cock in and out of her slick, tight hole, getting ready to fuck his sister hard. Belle turned her head to the side.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard and rough!" she instructed her brother in a very direct tone.

Mark gripped her waist. "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before, little sister."

"Then do it, big brother! What are you waiting for? Fuck me!"

With a fierce grunt of male aggression, Mark started to fuck his sister with hard, deep, ruthless thrusts. She screamed in pleasure and pain, but it was what she needed. Belle felt the beginnings of an orgasm as her brother pounded her like she wanted.

She closed her eyes, remembering the night she watched Mark and Victoria going at it like wild animals. She was experiencing it herself now, her brothers hard cock thrusting deep inside her pussy, smashing into cervix.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Oh, my god!"

"Ohhh, fuck, you're so tight!"

"Yes! Yes! I'm coming! Keep going!" Yes! Yes!"

"I can feel it! Ohh, fuck! Ohhh!"

Mark increased the pace, fucking his sister's tight pussy as hard as he could, almost wanting to break her in half as she exploded on his cock. Belle was now the one clutching the bedsheets, pushing back to meet her brother's aggressive, unloving thrusts until her orgasm subsided.

"Oh, fuck! Here it comes!" Mark exclaimed.

Belle moaned with warm waves of pleasure flowing effortlessly throughout her body.

While her brother began to flood her pussy and womb with jets of warm cum. His grunts matched the pulsating she felt deep inside her, until she was full and leaking sperm.

Mark fell beside his sister as she turned over on to her back, both exhausted. "That was the best sex I've ever had," he sighed.

OneLife00
OneLife00
25 Followers
12