Sibling Quickies: Gossip

Story Info
A brother hears big news about his sister from his wife.
2.2k words
4.58
83.4k
205
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone chimed for at least the fifth time in as many minutes.

"She wants to know what time you'll be home."

I stopped what I was doing and said, "Tell her I don't know. And then just turn the damn thing off, Penelope."

My sister, giggled. "But this is so fun."

"You're bad," I mumbled before sucking her hard clit back into my mouth.

"Oh God, do that some more and I won't be physically capable of texting her back."

We were in the middle of my sister's big bed, in her apartment about ten minutes from my own house. Lately, I'd been stopping everyday on my way home from work to get a daily dose of my forbidden fruit. My guiltiest pleasure.

Penelope moved back to town after graduating college and having not seen her much in four years' time, our relationship grew in a totally different direction than we'd previously shared. The day I helped her move in and stayed later than everyone else to hang and hook up all of her stuff, we'd ended up fucking. It was out of the blue. A total shock to both of us. But it was too good to stop. That was three years ago.

We went from hooking up a couple times a month, to once a week, and then to every day for the last six weeks. She was insatiable and irresistible. I had a wife and three kids at home, a lot to risk, and still couldn't stop myself from fucking Pen senseless whenever she wanted it.

"You taste so fucking good." She always had, but the last few times I'd put my mouth on her, she was sweeter, wetter, and so fucking delicious I never wanted to stop.

"She says to try and be home by seven."

I growled into my sister's cunt, at the mercy of both the women in my life. "Turn it off, Pen. I don't want to think about her right now."

To emphasize my point, I slid two fingers inside her juicy pussy.

"Shit, Isaac."

"What baby?"

"It feels so good."

I put my head down again, abusing her clit with my flicking tongue, listening to her moan, and trying to hold her down with my one free hand.

"I'm gonna come again."

She'd already soaked my face once which was another change. She'd gone from one orgasm in an hour to several in half the time. We were on fire together and I hoped it wasn't just a phase.

She tightened around my fingers as I thrust them in and out of her. Her wetness started running freely around them and down my hand to the sheets below.

"Oh. Oh God. Yes! Isaac!"

"Jesus. I love watching you come, Pen."

I licked and sucked at her pussy, as it flinched under my mouth. Ecstasy. There was no other way to describe what was happening in Pen's apartment between four and six every afternoon.

I climbed up the bed, over her body, dragging my lips and tongue across her skin as she moaned and stretched and tried to catch her breath.

"Is it just me or have you gotten better at that?"

I laughed. "It's just you. Whatever is happening here is only happening here. Tarryn is as unsatisfied as ever."

"Speaking of which." She grabbed my phone again. "She said, I have some big juicy gossip for you. Exclamation point, exclamation point, exclamation point."

"Would you quit it?" I snatched my phone away from her, but not before she sent a reply saying, "What???"

"I like gossip." She stuck her bottom lip out so I licked it.

"More than you like my cock?"

She pretended to think about it so I helped her by pushing inside in one, quick thrust.

"Fuck!" Her neck stretched as she sent her head deep into the pillow. I was sucking on the skin there when a sexy, "No" vibrated her throat.

I pulled all the way out and drove back in. "Good"

Our mouths came together, our tongues mimicking my movements as I began to fuck her slowly. She kissed me like I'd never been kissed before her. It was her kiss that made me tear her clothes off that first time and fuck her on the new carpet in her living room.

Her mouth was greedy like her cunt. She could suck my soul out if she tried hard enough and I would let her. I got carried away every time we kissed, but especially while my cock was inside her.

She whimpered and moaned into my mouth. I growled into hers like she spoke and I answered.

The bed began to whine as I fucked her harder. Our flesh slapped together. I loved every sound I could make while fucking my sister. After eight years of quiet, boring sex during stolen moments between dinners and bedtimes or alarm clocks and cereal, Penelope was a dream come true.

"Oh fuck, Isaac. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come! Oh shit!" Her last words turned into a scream. Music to my ears.

She came hard on my tongue and my fingers, but the orgasms she had around my cock were seismic. I gritted my teeth and powered through her active pussy, driving us both out of our minds. Sometimes I could out last her orgasm and sometimes I could not.

"Penelope," I groaned as my resolve weakened.

She pulled my face back to hers and sucked my tongue into her mouth, deciding for me.

My hand gripped her hip until she wrapped her legs around me the way I liked, her feet against my ass pulling me, not letting me go. Hardly any of my cock left her heat as I thrust against her with enough force to rock our bodies into the bed and the bed into the wall.

I tore my mouth away from hers, needing all the oxygen I could get. It was a telltale sign I was about to come. As were my hands grabbing whatever I could and holding on so tight her delicate skin sometimes bruised.

I gave her all my weight and palmed each cheek of her ass feeling her soft flesh surrender to my grip.

I barely contained a roar as my cock swelled and currents of hot tingles ran the length of my body.

My sister's dirty mouth was at my ear. "Come for me Isaac. Come inside your sister's hot pussy."

I always pulled out. Except when I didn't which was happening more and more frequently either at her request or because I was too weak and too far gone to give a fuck. To deny myself what was possibly the best feeling on earth, coming inside my sister's cunt.

"Pen!" I cried out as the first of my seed spilled from my cock, directly into her body.

"Fill me up, big brother."

"Shit!" I groaned trying to push my cock and my cum deeper. I used my knees and my feet against the bed to stay buried inside. I could never get close enough to satisfy myself.

I'd never had daily sex before Penelope, and would have expected my desire, my orgasms, and my cum to slowly lose intensity but nothing did. Every time was more intense for me than the last.

I laid on top of her, empty, wrecked, wishing I never had to leave.

My phone buzzed over and over where I'd tossed it on the bed. The sound of my life beckoning.

"I don't want to leave," I whispered against her sweaty skin.

"Then don't." That was her answer every day. And everyday it was getting harder and harder to go.

She nudged me gently and I rolled off her. She followed me though and pressed light kisses all over my face.

"You smell like my pussy."

"I hate washing you off my skin."

"Mmm," she agreed, continuing to kiss her way down my body.

She went straight for my cock, forcing a sharp hiss out of me, when she licked around my sensitive glans.

"Pen. Baby." Fuck, it felt so good.

"I want more."

"Yeah?"

She looked up at me through her lashes and strands of her wild blonde hair. "Yes. Can I have more Isaac?"

As soon as she asked she engulfed me in her mouth. "Oh fuck. You can have anything you want, Penelope."

Her answering moan sent vibrations down my shaft. I thought I felt them in my back as well until I realized I'd rolled over onto my phone. I reached behind and pulled it free.

Nine texts from my wife.

T: I can't wait until you get home... So your mom called me today and wanted to know if I knew of your sister having a boyfriend.

My already hot skin grew even warmer. As far as I knew, I was Pen's only 'boyfriend' and I certainly hoped my wife didn't know.

T: I told her no, I've never heard her talk about anyone.

T: Well your mom said she was at Pen's apartment last night and had to go really bad, but your dad was in the small bathroom so she used the one in Pen's room.

T: No big deal, right?

T: But when she went to dry off her hands, she knocked the soap dispenser off the counter and it fell into the trash can by the toilet.

T: Guess what she found when she went to grab it!!!

T: Ugh, you're taking to long to answer me.

T: Your mom found a positive pregnancy test in Pen's trash! Can you believe it? Do you think it was for sure hers?

T: Isaac!

Holy shit. Pen continued sucking my cock, paying no attention to the phone in my hand.

I stared at her as she slid her lips up and down my cock. Pregnant? Everything was making sense. Her libido. The mind boggling sex. Hell, even the physical changes of her body.

I knifed up, grabbed my sister's arms and threw her down on the mattress before pinning her with my body over hers exactly how we'd just had sex.

"Isaac!" She squealed. Her smile died when she saw my face. "What is it?"

"Are you pregnant?"

She didn't have to answer me. Her eyes went wide and her skin turned ash white before it bloomed bright red.

Fuck, I was hard for her in an instant.

I grabbed her face and kissed her once, before nibbling on her chin. "Do you have my baby inside you?"

"Yes," she whispered.

I surged inside her, my cock harder than I'd ever remembered. There was so much to worry about but I didn't care. I drove in and out, our bodies crashing together and my mind out of control with lust.

"Did you let me knock you up, Pen?"

"Yes."

"You have your big brother's baby growing inside you?"

"Yes!"

Without a plan or intention, I pulled out and flipped her to her stomach. My hips slammed forward as hers rose up to meet them and the impact was intense. My cock drove into the wet silk of her cunt until it nudged against her cervix.

"Oh God! Isaac, baby. Fuck me. Fuck my pregnant pussy."

"Fuck!" I had never her fucked her so hard. She screamed and bucked her hips, she fucked me back, calling my name, and dousing my cock with cum.

It wasn't a beautiful or tender moment. I turned into an animal, my basic need to claim her becoming feral.

"Fuck, Sis!" I continued through clenched jaws, so close to coming again, yet blown away by my ability to do so. "So fucking good, oh my God."

"Come in me again. Come in my pussy just like you did when you put a baby in me!"

I thrust so hard she collapsed under me and still I pounded her pussy deep. The only thing that could stop me was my own violent climax.

I didn't bother to tell her or talk dirty things to her. I could only feel. Her tight cunt throbbed around me. My hands slid up her sweaty back, curving over her shoulders and refusing to let her body move from the force of my punching hips.

My back tensed and the tightness spread all the way up my spine, into my neck, until my jaws clenched down so hard I thought my teeth would crack.

I had barely any cum left to give her, yet I felt it all moving through my body, racing to get inside my sister. It seemed like the most significant moment I'd ever spent with her, save for the one in which I'd planted the seed that would become our child.

I roared my release, jerking hard against the walls of her cunt, and fucking my cock deeper with every pulse. She screamed, squeezing around me. I wanted to own her pussy forever, put baby after baby in it, a feeling I'd never had before. A feeling that should have scared the hell out of me, but instead made me come so hard my vision blurred.

I laid myself over her back, still locked together in her warm body, even less willing to leave than before.

"Are you happy?" She asked quietly.

"Fuck yes, Penelope."