Sibling Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

"So good," Sam moaned as one then the other sucked on him. "You keep this up and I am going to cum."

Holding Tiffany from going back on him as Jennifer's mouth popped off him, she said, "not yet," and giggled as she kissed Tiffany again pulled her onto her. As rolled over away from Sam, they faced each other hands exploring their bodies and Jennifer gave Tiffany a slight nudge.

Realizing what she wanted Tiffany said, "...but I've never..."

Interrupting Tiffany by placing her finger to Tiffany's lips, Jennifer said, "You know what to do."

Tiffany licked her lips and kissed her way down her body and found her way to her slit. This was her first time seeing one like this, taking in the smell and feel she kissed the places that caused her pleasure as she felt Jennifer's body move to the pleasure.

Sam frustrated, yet horny and excited, took another toke on the joint and walked around the bed to get behind Tiffany. Her succulent ass was in the air as her faced was buried in Jennifer's twat. Not know how much longer he could hold out he rubbed a finger against her pussy causing her to moan. Her ass moved seductively from side to side. He finds her way to her wet hole. Despite all the action keeping it wet she is still tight and he thinks how much fun it will be stretching her out. He begins the process with one finger, feeling her squirm on his finger tip. He sees Jennifer holding Tiffany's head in place as she Jennifer's body shakes and convulses. Slowly at first but then with growing intensity.

'Tiffany was good on my cock, she must be great on pussy,' Sam thought to himself.

Jennifer cried out loudly as her body shook. The orgasmic quack rolling through her body.

Catching her breath, she said to Tiffany, "Tiff-baby, that was amazing." She pulled her up kissing her, tasting her juices on her newest lovers mouth. "Should we give Sam what we all know you both want?"

Biting her lip and rolling onto her back Tiffany looked from Jennifer to Sam, her chest heaving with her perky breast and engorged nipples pointing toward the ceiling. Sam climbs onto the bed kissing her knees and having them fall to the sides, up the inside of her thighs, a quick lick of her clit that causes her to quiver, and then up her belly and each nipple once before positioning himself over her. His cockhead rubs against her tight wet pussy as he slowly rubs against her opening. Their lips lock and she wraps her arms around him. As he gently pushes into her she feels herself already stretched unlike any time before. Sam feels so good, so big against her she already involuntarily moans.

Inch by inch he seesaws into her, Tiffany complete lost in the moment, Jennifer ecstatic about how much better this evening is going even then she planned.

Tiffany, unsure if it because of how amazing the evening has been or because Sam's cock is so amazing, begins to have her first vaginal orgasm. Her pussy spasms on Sam causing him to take every bit of self control not to fill her with cum, but despite that he keeps his pace. Speeding up Jennifer's headboard begins to pound against the wall as Tiffany cries out with pleasure.

John blinks awake, hearing his wall get hammered over and over. "What the..," he mumbles to himself as he sits up. His slut sister must have Sam over again, taking advantage of their parents being out of town for the weekend. "Jesus Christ!" he yells, "Keep it the fuck down." John hits the wall repeatedly and then goes back over to his bed, puts his head phones on and tries to drown out the fucking noises coming from next door, and pops another xanax to go back to sleep.

As John pounded the wall Tiffany exploded again on Sam's dick. Knowing that her boyfriend was right on the other side of the wall, hearing her have the best fucking of her life pushed her over the edge. If she could think straight she wouldn't even be mad that Jennifer had told her he wasn't home. The gifts she had given her tonight were worth it.

"I'm going to cum," Sam huffed. "Where...?"

"Her face," Jennifer said. Tiffany blushed at the thought. She didn't even like cum and her she was about to get splashed on the face with it.

Sam pulled out abruptly and jumped off the bed. Her grabbed Tiffany pulling her as she moved to the floor in front of him. He placed her hand on his cock and aimed it at her face. Her mouth open in excitement as she wanted him to cover her with cum.

Tiffany barely noticed Jennifer was beside her her mouth open also, not noticing the cell phone in her hand recording her vigorous strokes.

Sam looked down at them and released his load. Spurts landed across Tiffany's face and Jennifer pushed her way in to get a few herself. With one hand on the back of Tiffany's head he pulled her mouth to his cock letting her lick it clean. With the other hand he took the phone from Jennifer as she leaned in to lick the cum from Tiffany's face. Giggling, they switched, Jennifer sucking Sam clean, tasting his semen and Tiffany's juices, while Tiffany leaked the cum off Jennifer's face. Looking up at the phone in Sam's hand, Tiffany winked.

------------------

John slept through the rest of the night's escapades. Sam, Tiffany, and Jennifer took turns fucking. Tiffany had never felt so liberated and used at the same time before. She was in a near constant state of pleasure with one or both of her new love'rs hands, or other both parts, on her or in her.

When he did wake he was still none the wiser so when he groggily heard that slut sister of his moaning as the headboard beat against the wall he was more than annoyed. "Bitch'" he muttered to himself as he wondered down stairs to get something to eat. He could hear the bed creak and hear the lovers moans as she kept her door open again. 'Doesn't she know other people live here,' he thought to himself.

As he rounds the corner into the kitchen he sees his sister wearing a large t-shirt sitting at the counter eating cereal.

"What the fuck," he says. "Who is in your room?"

"Sam and I think you recognize those moans don't you. Well probably not with your useless cock," Jennifer said with scorn and a look of absolute victory.

"No. It's gotta just be one of your slutty friends," John says as he turns to runs upstairs.

"I suppose she is now," he heard Jennifer laugh as she gets up to follow him.

John runs down the hall, hearing the moans grow louder and more intense. Just as he turns to look in the door he hears the awful sound of Tiffany climaxing with Sam as he shoots his load into her.

'She must have been riding him this whole time,' he realizes. 'The sound this morning. The sound last night...' Tears begin to well in his eyes.

Sam sees him but doesn't say anything. Tiffany lifts off of Sam, cum dropping from her well loved pussy. She slides down, her perfect tits running over Sam's body, and takes his semihard cock into her mouth to clean it.

Jennifer pushes past him, pulling her shirt off of her naked body and says, "let me clean that for you," moving behind Tiffany to lick her pussy clean.

Tiffany notices John and goes to lift her mouth off Sam's cock but Sam holds her in place as one final, late load empties into her mouth.

Pouting, Tiffany lifts her face, cum collected at the side of her mouth whispers, "sorry," and goes back to cleaning.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers
12