Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Feshta
Feshta
94 Followers

"If you say so." Jace said, thinking the idea was lame.

He finished his bacon, took his plate to the dishwasher. He pulled a bowl out of the cupboard and filled it with rice pops. He poured milk over and set to eating them. "You've just has a load of bacon!"

"And? I'm still hungry."

Cath finished up in the kitchen, rinsing things then putting them in the dishwasher. She went upstairs to get a towel and changed before coming back down. "Come on butt munch. River!"

That was a bit more like her but she was still a bit too nice to be the real Cath. They walked out of the house turning right to go down to the river. There was a long and overgrown old path that ran next to the river. All the local kids knew about it but never went there because it was too overgrown. At the end of the path was a gate to a field. They climbed over and walked about 200 metres further to a spot the local kids called the rocks. It was called that because the banks had been eroding for years so the owner of the field shored the banks up with large boulders. The way the river ran meant the water had excavated a deep section of river bed so diving was possible.

They sat on the opposite side of the water from the rocks and put their towels down on the mini beach that had been created. Jace sat in his shorts and T-shirt. Cath wanted a tan so she took off her T-shirt and dropped her shorts revealing a tiny white bikini. "Holy shit Cath. It's not Ibiza."

"Shut up turd!"

There she was. He'd missed her attitude. "Good to have you back you moody fuck."

"You'll go in the river if you're not careful!" She told him with a rather serious look painted on her face.

He just lay back listening to the burbling water and relaxing. The UK isn't known for its amazing weather but the past week had been glorious and hot. It promised to be a decent week until Friday when the rain was due.

Cath was rubbing sun cream on her arms and legs but couldn't reach her back. "Could you put some of this on me bro?"

"So it's bro when you want something but turd when you're in a mood? Pass the bottle."

She sat on his towel in front of him as he rubbed the lotion in. She could feel herself relax as his hands worked on her. Before long it had turned from rubbing lotion into a massage. Thumbs and fingers pushing and squeezing her fine muscles making her giddy with pleasure at her brother's touch. "You can do my feet too if you want bro." She joked.

"Lie down then."

She was shocked by his approval but lay down on his towel. Jace moved to the bottom of the towel and in the absence of massage oil he used more sun cream. He began with her left foot smearing some cream on and spreading it as he worked it in. Cath was feeling some immense pleasure coming from her foot as Jace rubbed. They lost track of time as Jace rubbed both Cath's feet, her calves and her thighs. "Have you ever thought about doing massage as a career? Jesus bro your hands are like magic. I feel so chilled."

"Does feel a bit creepy touching you like this though sis."

"You're rubbing my leg muscles and feet, not my hoo hoo."

Jace laughed from his belly as he fell backward. "Hahaha. Your hoo hoo. Hahaha."

Cath lifted herself and found his laughing infectious, beginning to laugh herself. "Well what do you call yours?"

Jace calmed down a bit. "It's a dick, a cock. Hehe, fucking hoo hoo."

He pulled the other towel closer and lay next to her. "We've never had a very close relationship have we?" He asked as he looked through his shades at the few little clouds overhead as they formed and disappeared.

She didn't answer. "Why do you think that is?" He asked as he rolled into his side, propping his head on his hand.

She didn't answer again.

"Oi, earth to Cathy!"

"Don't call me that!"

"So answer me then."

"It's not something that needs discussing. We're getting on today. Enjoy it because I might be a bitch again tomorrow!"

"No doubt." He said as he rolled back to watch the clouds.

They lay for another hour before Jace realised he hadn't put lotion on. "Holy shit sis I think I've burnt." He pulled his T-shirt off showing a deep red neck and arms that looked like they're been glued to the wrong pearly white body.

"Shit Jace. We better get home and get plenty of moisturiser on you."

They quickly packed their things. Cath put her shorts and T-shirt back on then they left. 15 minutes later they walked in to the house, up stairs and into Cath's old room where She went into her bag and pulled out some moisturiser. "Come here, sit on the bed and take your shirt off." She beckoned him.

He sat on the edge of the bed and removed his shirt. As soon as he did he felt the refreshingly cool moisturiser as it instantly cooled his skin. Gently she spread it around liberally giving the worst affected area a good helping. Once she'd done his red bits she carried on doing his white bits. His shoulders and back. She had lots of excess moisturiser on her hands and it seemed a shame to waste it so she returned the favour he'd done for her at the river.

"Feels strange without mum and dad here." Cath mused. "I wonder what kind of mischief you'd have got into if I wasn't here."

"Probably none. I'd have got drunk last night and probably stayed in bed all day."

She thought about it for a few seconds. "Hmmm I haven't had a bed day in years. I could defo do with a whole day of nothing but lying in bed but it gets so boring after a while."

"Bet it would be better with two people in bed." He said.

"I wouldn't know!" She admitted.

Jace wondered about how his next question might be received but before he could control his mouth, it asked. "How come you've never had a steady relationship? You're a pretty girl."

"Because I'm a nightmare. I'm picky about the men I like and so far no one has matched my standards."

"You have standards?" He quipped.

She slapped his neck. "Cheeky fucker!"

"OOW CATH!" Jace turned around and grabbed her wrists without thinking. Once he had hold of her he didn't know what to do. She fell back on her bed which put him off balance, landing on top of her.

Their faces were centimetres apart. He'd let go of her as he fell so she had her hands free. He felt their warmth on his cheeks and she kissed him. "WOAH. What the, why the, how the."

"Sorry Jace, I wasn't thinking. The sun and the foot rub then talking. I lost myself for a moment. I'm sorry."

He sat up facing her at the foot end of the bed with a very puzzled look on his face. She lay with her head on her pillow, blushing heavily.

Jace touched his lips doing an instant replay of what had just occurred. "Jace, you ok?"

All he knew was he had something going on in his brain and a hardon in his pants which he was trying to discretly disguise. "Yeah I'm fine." He said sounding standoffish. "I'm not sure what just happened. Why would you kiss me?"

"Why not? Mum and Dad aren't here and I thought it might defuse a tense situation. You might have hit me."

"I'd never hit you. I might feel like killing you sometimes but I'd never actually hurt you." For Jace the admission felt like defeat. For Cath his admission meant far more.

She sat up on the bed, shuffled down and put her arms around him. She hugged him tightly and when she eased off he turned his head to face her. She kissed him again but this time it wasn't a two second kiss. It was a delicate reciprocal kiss between them. Neither really knew what was happening in their minds but their bodies knew what they wanted. They were on autopilot.

Neither had any plans for it to happen but they were both happy for it to continue. She pulled him onto the bed so he was lying next to her. As they lay on the bed Cath spoke. "The reason I've never had a relationship," her breathing became laboured as she spoke. "Is because you were the yard stick I used to measure every other man." She looked deep into her brother's eyes. "No one even came close!"

He pushed his lips hard against hers and put his hand on her cheek. The first time their tongues touched they both moaned in gratification. Cath spoke again. "How far are you willing to go?"

"I don't know. I've never really considered incest before and I've never done it before. I know how I feel and I really want to, but there's a voice inside screaming at me to stop." Jace replied.

"So let's stop. If there's any doubt we should stop now. Once we go any further there's no going back."

She could see him wriggling to adjust himself. She could feel her self warm up in her bikini bottoms. She touched his arm to get his attention recalling their exchange the previous night. "How big?"

He sighed. It was embarrassing for him. "10 inches, hard!"

Cath's mouth dropped open. "Fuck off. No way. Prove it!"

He was insanely hard at the nature of the talk between them and the kiss they'd shared but didn't know what she meant. "Prove it? How would I prove it to you?"

"Show me." She requested.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. We're still on a boundary of sanity and craziness."

"How about if I show you my boobs?"

Now she'd mentioned them they were all he could think about. He stared at her bulging T-shirt, imagining the soft round voluptuous mounds beneath. "Ok. Deal."

It might be a deal with the devil. He hoped the served beer in hell because that's where he felt he was going. She lifted her T-shirt, taking it off and untying her bikini top. Keeping him waiting she held it in place until eventually she removed it and showed him her lovely breasts, C-cups with perfectly positioned nipples. "I believe the deal was I show you my breasts and you show me your dick."

"Shit Cath this is bad. We shouldn't be doing this, I'm so confused right now."

He unbuttoned his shorts and dropped them. Cath could already see the outline of his solid rod and was astounded. "Please Jake. Don't make me wait."

He put his thumbs in the waist of his boxers and pushed down. Cath's breath left her body as her vagina twitched in her panties. "Holy fuck Jace." Her face gave away her shock. "Can I touch it? I'll show you my hoo hoo if I can touch you."

He'd only ever seen his ex girlfriend's pussy but when Kim saw the size of him she wouldn't let him near her. His heart was beating hard. He felt light headed. He sat down on the bed as he said. "Ok."

Cath stood in front of him, unzipped her shorts and let them drop revealing her white bikini with an obvious damp patch underneath. She had a very trim and tight body. If she'd been any other woman he would have been all over her in a second but he still had morals - sort of.

She pulled at the tie on the right side of her bikini panties causing the fabric to drop, revealing her shaved pubis. "Jesus Christ Cath." He stared awestruck at the look of her lips protruding slightly below her fully bare skin.

"So do I get to touch you now?"

"Can I touch you too?"

"I thought you said we'd gone too far already?" She asked.

"In for a penny." He replied.

"You can touch me first if you like." She offered.

He lifted his hand and she took it guiding it to her. As he made contact he noticed how soft she felt, and how wet. His erection was almost painful having been statically aroused for some time. Cath pushed one of his fingers past her lips and just inside her. He couldn't believe he was doing this and even more so with his sister. "How does it feel?" She asked him.

"Amazing. You're so soft."

"And in contrast you're so hard. I want to feel It." She said removing his hand and kneeling.

She stroked her hand up his leg reaching his groin and taking him in hand. "Shit Jace you're huge. You'd embarrass most men with this thing."

She began stroking him slowly, holding him tightly. He lay back as he enjoyed the feeling as his sister masturbated him steadily. His head was swimming. He had no idea why they were doing what they were doing. They'd never liked each other, and now they were being incestuous together. He closed his eyes as his stress began to melt away. After a few minutes he felt a new sensation. When he opened his eyes his sister had her mouth around the head, her lips strained at his girth. Her tongue swirled around on the top of his cock as she sucked.

"Oh god Cath. I think I'm getting close please stop!"

She did, and as she pulled away he stood manhandling her on to the bed where he lay her down and knelt between her legs. As he put his face close to her vagina he could smell her faint scent, sweet, with a sour note reminding him of something between an apple and a pickle. He placed his mouth to her and licked through between her lips tasting her wetness and feeling his cock harden more as his tongue searched her he found her sensitive bulb, licking, flicking and massaging it with his tongue. Cath had never experienced an orgasm, even at her own hand but she could feel the powerful surge approaching. "Oh god yes Jace, please don't stop. Keep doing what you're doing."

He sped up and began sucking as her moans got louder and higher pitched. Suddenly she convulsed and stopped breathing, holding his head in place as he continued to eat her. She bucked wildly as she continued to climax. "Put your tongue in me!"

He did as she requested. He could feel and taste more of her fluid, feeling her muscles as they twitched on his tongue. Soon she came down from the ceiling. "God Jace. Where did you learn that?"

"Learn what? All I was doing was enjoying you."

"So we're both virgins." She said. "Maybe we should just get that over with and put the stress of it behind us?"

"Cath, are you sure we should? Isn't it illegal?"

"Well I'm certainly not going to tell anyone and I don't think you will either. As long as no one knows I don't see any reason not to." She held his now semi hard cock, moving her hand up and down bringing it to full attention.

She pulled him back on the bed, lifting her right leg over him and holding him again. "I need to feel you inside me! I suspected you were big for a long time. I always knew it was wrong to want to be with you, which is why I've always been a bitch to you. I thought if I treated you badly we'd never get close enough, but today after everything, l just don't give a shit anymore."

She positioned him beneath her, bringing her pussy down to him. She pushed down feeling the pressure of his swollen tip against her vagina. "Oh god no. It IS too fucking big. I've wanted this for so long and now it feels impossible."

He held her hips and gently bounced against her. She opened up slightly feeling his head move in between her lips. The more they moved and bounced gently the further in he managed to get. When he was an inch inside she lifted up and sank down, a little further each time as she felt him almost pulling her apart with sweet pain. Her moans almost akin to someone being tortured. "Fuck Jace, I can't believe how huge you are. I'm never going to be able to shag another man."

"You want us to do this forever?"

"If you would, I would. This feels so painfully amazing."

From his point of view it felt like she was gripping him hard with her hands, except her hands were both on his chest. They worked against each other working him deeper as she sank lower. Eventually she'd taken all she could leaving a good two inches of his shaft unused. She began grinding without lifting, wanting to feel her brother fully engaged with her. Her surge was coming again. As she ground harder and faster she pushed herself over the top causing her internal muscles to tense squeezing him even harder. His hands wandered up her body to her beautiful bulbous breasts, placing a hand on each as she put her hands on his to hold them in place.

They were firm but soft, her nipples erect and sensitive. As he brushed his thumbs over her nipples her whole face displayed pleasure. She continued riding her brother, feeling his wide cock stretching her as she moved on him. Her pussy ached badly but the pain made her orgasms intense.

After a while Jace wanted to try a different position. Cath reluctantly lifted from him feeling a huge relief from the ache. "I'm not sure how much more I can take. Your big and being my first time it's quite painful. If you need to finish just do it, I've had mine for now." She told him.

She moved onto her elbows and knees offering herself to him. Jace kneeled behind her looking down at the sight of his sister's pussy below. He placed the head of his cock at her lips, pulled them apart slightly and gently pushed forward. She was wet but still tight, not as tight as when they'd started but it was still like getting a square peg in a round hole.

Finally after some delicate humping he slid back into her. They were both enjoying it but Cath's pain was becoming unbearable. Jace pulled out. "You need a break." He said.

She did. She'd had her first sexual experience with a well hung young man. That he was her brother had no bearing on the situation. They were lovers above all else now. She was thankful for his gentle nature. As much as she wanted to feel him inside her it had been too much. She really wished he wasn't quite so big so she could carry on and give him his release, but she knew it wasn't the only way to let his poison out.

"Lie down bro." Her eyes telling him to trust her, he followed her instruction.

She lay on her belly with her head at his groin. Her right hand grasped his length running her tongue through his pee hole making him shiver. She pulled him into her mouth stretching her lips as she took him in. Her tongue played round and round the garden all over his glans and S he sucked as hard as she could while she bobbed, taking as much as she could fit in. Soon he was feeling the strange sensation running through him. "Sis I'm going to blow. You need to move or I'm...aaaarrrrhhhhh."

Cath didn't move. She just kept on sucking as he tensed and unleashed a hot stream of salty fluid into his sister's mouth, the sensation feeling like he was wired to the mains. His mind shut down as his body jerked. His heavenly experience lasted only a few fleeting seconds but it was something he would remember for the rest of his life. "Oh my fucking shit! I didn't know you were going to do that. That was amazing." Jace complimented.

As Cath moved up to lie with him she wiped the corners of her mouth. "You're very welcome, and yes, it was amazing." Cath lay with her head on his chest basking in her afterglow. "How's your sunburn?"

"Hah. I'd forgotten all about it, besides I've got other things on my mind."

"Yeah, maybe we should get dressed, grab a beer and talk?"

They dressed and went downstairs. In the kitchen Cath sat at the table while Jace pulled two bottles of beer from the fridge, pulled the lids off and passed one to Cath. "What's the plan?" Jace asked.

"Well I think it's fair to say we've gone past the point of no return. To be honest I'm not at all creeped out by it and I'd happily do it again, and again, once I've recovered." Cath told him.

"I'm worried that someone will find out and we'll go to jail. Other than that I wish you still lived at home so we could be together more. I can't actually believe that after all the years of fighting like cat and dog we're going to fuck like bonobos."

Cath laughed. "Oh Jace you're so funny, you're a turd but funny." She leant over and kissed him. "And I love you."

"We've got a week together before Mum and dad get home. Then what? Are we... um... together? Is that weird?" He asked.

Cath pondered the questions for a while. True they did have a week together before their parents got home. They could make the most of it, but then what? "Jesus Jace, this is so fucking messed up. I wouldn't change it, but it is messed up. It doesn't feel weird, not for me anyway. As for being together we need to think more about what we want. The more I think about it the more it seems there's only three options."

Feshta
Feshta
94 Followers