Sibling Rivalry

Story Info
Getting along with my arsehole brother.
4.2k words
4.47
27.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Inspired by "hit or miss" comic by shadbeast.

***

I'd lost my job during Rona and moved back in with my Mum, it wasn't what I wanted but it wasn't all bad, the worst bit was my brother Tom.

He wasn't my brother really, he was my step-brother. His Dad married my Mum when we were kids. I'd been 13 and he'd been 8 I think. I hadn't wanted a new Dad or a brother and he'd felt the same about my Mum and me. We'd hated each other from the start, it didn't help we were so different.

I had taken after my dad, not that I really knew him. I was tall and slim, with sandy hair, I took pride in my appearance and always immaculate. I was clever and had done well in school before getting a degree. I had a good job, or did before covid. I was happy. My name was Alex.

Tom was the opposite, athletic with short dark unruly hair, he struggled in school, more because of his attitude than ability, barely getting by and only then because he was an athlete. He was like a jock bully from a high school drama.

Oh and he was short, like really short. He'd always had been but now he was 18 and like 5'5" compared to my 6'.

I'd teased him for it since we met. Called him pipsqueak and "little" bro, he hated it. It always got under his skin.

So when I moved back, he was about as pleased to see me as I was to see him. There was a bit of friction, lots of comments. It was worse because there wasn't anywhere to go or anything to do because of covid so we were always in each others way.

It drove our parents mad. I'd never had a good relationship with Bob, my mum's husband and Tom's dad. He seemed like a bigger version of Tom to me, interested in sports and cars and beer and his boy. I'd never understood what my Mum saw in him.

Even my Mum got fed up with playing peacemaker. Telling me to find a way to get on with my brother, before Bob had enough.

I didn't need to ask what that meant, Bob hadn't wanted me back and it probably wouldn't take much for him to make me homeless.

So I made an effort, not rising to Tom's shit, not giving him as much grief in return. My mum noticed, but I don't think it made a difference to Tom. He was bored and frustrated with lockdown just like everyone else.

But it wasn't all bad, some of my Uni friends had set up a party. It was virtual party, we'd all videocall and play games and get drunk, but it was the most interesting thing I'd done in ages.

It was a dress-up party and part of the rules were you each got given a name and address and you sent the person their outfit, that they HAD to wear. Kind of like a secret santa.

My outfit arrived a couple of days before, the packaging said "cheerleader uniform" but it looked more like something you'd ask your girlfriend to wear than something you'd take to a party.

The "uniform" was a blue skirt, a white halter top with a blue logo on it, long white socks, a black wig with the hair tied in pigtails by blue ribbons and some stripy white and blue panties.

I don't know why the set included panties, but I suppose they went with the outfit. The biggest thing was the size, it all fit fine but everything was small, the top came to the top of stomach and the skirt barely covered my arse. There was a lot of skin showing.

I wouldn't have worn it out if we were going to a real party, but as we were meeting online and it was just friends I was alright with it.

My Mum and Bob planned to go to a "pandemic party" with some friends, Bob wasn't a believer in the restrictions.

Tom, I didn't know what Tom was doing, but I guessed he'd be out. So I could chill and enjoy myself.

When the time came I logged on, cracking open a beer. We all joked about each other's costumes. I got a lot of whistles and comments about how good I looked. I even gave them a little twirl to a round of applause, it was fun. One of the girls said I looked like this girl from a tiktok and sent the video of this girl in an outfit dancing and singing along to a song I didn't know.

We caught up and started playing some games, all designed around getting us drunk and pretty soon most of us were buzzing. I wasn't drunk, but I'd had a couple.

After a couple of hours, people started leaving, too drunk or tired or whatever and the "party" started to wind down.

As I signed off, I heard Tom come in and go to his room, putting music on.

When I signed off, the girl who had sent me the tiktok video, Bekkie, sent me a message, with the video and saying "DO IT!"

Followed by a string of emojis, of love eyes, laughing faces and girl emojis.

Me and Bekkie had flirted a lot in Uni but it had never gone anywhere.

I messaged back and we chatted, she convinced me it was a good idea, she told me it would be "hot" and sent some fire and aubergine emojis.

So I was convinced, I set my phone up to record and played the video on the laptop.

I tried a couple of times until I got the moves down, I didn't know the words so just mimed them.

I ran through it a couple of times, intending to cut the best bit to sent to Bekkie. I was happy with it, I thought I'd probably nailed it.

I was kind of hoping Bekkie might send me something back...

"What the fuck?"

I turned, Tom was stood in my doorway

.

"Get out pipsqueek" I shouted.

He started laughing, "you're such a fag, dressed up, dancing around."

"It's for a party..." I started, turning to point to the laptop seeing it was showing the video now the party had finished. My heart sank.

"Sure it is, fag."

"Bore off little bro." I shot back, walking over to the laptop to turn the video off.

As I turned back, I was blinded, by the flash of Tom's phone as he took some pictures. I put my hands up to shield my eyes.

Tom laughed, "no point hiding now, fag."

I wasn't hiding, I was just blinded by the flash, but he obviously thought I was.

"Delete them!" I demanded.

He grinned, "nah I'll think I'll show them to my Dad when he gets home."

If Bob saw those photos I'd be out, he was a proper homophobe and no amount of explaining would make him believe the photos were innocent when Tom would be telling him otherwise.

"Don't! Please..."

I hated asking for anything from Tom, but if I got chucked out I had literally nowhere to go and no money, nothing.

"Ask me nicely."

"Please Tom, will you delete the photos." I said, trying to sound genuine and not like I wanted to punch him.

He struck a pose, "thinking" about it.

"I think, if you really wanted something, you beg for it..."

Fuck this kid I thought, but started "please, please Tom, would you..."

"You beg on your knees." He interrupted.

I nearly told him what he could do with his begging. But swallowed my pride. I just had to play along, until he got bored and moved on.

So I sank to my knees. Knowing how ridiculous I must look, in a cheerleaders outfit and a wig, on my knees begging my brother.

He laughed, "you're such a bitch"

"Whatever Tom, I did what you asked, delete the photos." I said, climbing back to my feet.

"Nah, not yet. Why don't you crawl around like the BITCH you are." he said, emphasising the word.

My heart sank, he wasn't letting this go. But I didn't have much of a choice. So I crawled around on all fours. Knowing as I did so, it made the skirt ride up, exposing my panties and butt.

"Are you wearing panties? SIS" I didn't say anything, I just wanted this nightmare to end.

"Ok" he said and I got to my feet, thankful it was over "...now I want you to show me that phat ass SIS."

He'd teased me for years about my butt, it was the one thing I seemed to have inherited from my Mum. I had a narrow waist, but my hips flared out into a bubble butt. It gave me a bit of a pear shape and I'd hated it growing up. Tom had honed in on that insecurity when we were younger.

I rolled my eyes, "fine"

I turned around, flipping my skirt up and holding it for a couple of seconds, giving the little perv an unobstructed view of my behind.

He deleted a pic and showed me, but I could see several more.

"Delete them all Tom." I asked, trying to sound neutral, pleading would encourage him, demanding would annoy him.

"I want to see it properly, bend over and hold it"

"Then you'll delete ALL the pictures."

He nodded, "I'll delete ALL the pictures I have, right now, if you do it"

It sucked, but it was a way out. So I turned away and bent over, at the waist. The skirt rising up, exposing my panties to Tom.

"Thats one." He said, I could hear the sound of the pic being deleted.

I was pleased, when he said that, but knew it meant it wasn't over, he had more photos to get through.

"Pull, your panties in, they're covering too much."

"what?" I asked, from my bent over position.

"give yourself a wedgie, I wanna see them cheeks."

I sighed, but complied, pulling the fabric of the panties into my crack, so they looked more like a thong than panties.

"nice..." I heard Tom say "thats two"

I stayed where I was, waiting for the next command. It felt weird being like this, exposing myself, especially to Tom.

I could hear him move, then SMACK, he slapped my arse, hard. I gasped, it had really stung.

"Three, nearly there Sis."

SMACK, "four", SMACK, "five" he slapped me twice more.

I stood there panting, my arse on fire.

After a second, I managed to ask, "how many more?"

He chuckled, "just one."

I could do one more, but I wanted to get out of this. For some reason my dick inside my panties was starting to get hard. I blamed the weird situation and the feel of the panties. It was all weird.

"Last thing, I want you to pull your cheeks apart."

"What?" I queried, I didn't understand what he wanted me to do.

He sighed like I was being thick. "Reach back and pull your cheeks apart"

It was so weird, but I did it, reaching back from my bent over position and using my hands to pull my cheeks apart, I could feel them move and the panties fall deeper into my crack.

I stood there, for a while, waiting for him to say something, that he'd deleted the last photo, that I could stop.

But the longer I stood there, in silence, the more uncomfortable it was. I was stiff from standing like this, my arse still hurt from the slaps and I wanted this whole experience to end.

I looked over my shoulder trying to see what Tom was doing.

I saw two things, the first was he had his hand down his trousers, the second was that I was staring straight into the lens of his phone camera.

I stood up, "what the fuck?!"

He laughed, "I deleted all the photos, I didn't say I wouldn't take more."

I was furious, these photos were worse than the originals, so much worse. Even my Mum wouldn't defend me if he showed her these, I'd be lucky if she even spoke to me again.

He turned the phone so I could see, zooming in on the photos, me bending over, moving my panties to expose my cheeks, the red hand marks he had left on those cheeks, then me pulling them apart.

I hadn't known what it would look like, that the panties became a ribbon in between my cheeks, which you could see were being pulled apart, he zoomed in enough and you could nearly see the outline of my rosebud around the panties.

Then he zoomed out for the next one, so I could see what I looked like when I looked back over my shoulder at him.

I felt like crying and didn't know what to do.

So I did something stupid, I tried to grab the phone, wrestling with Tom. I might have been older and taller than him, but it didn't help. We ended up on the floor, him astride my chest, my arms pinned to my side by his knees.

I shouldn't have been surprised, Tom was a jock, but he didn't play football, he wasn't big enough, he wrestled.

I was struggling to breathe, but still trying to wriggle away and throw Tom off my chest.

He was laughing and riding me like a rodeo bull.

"Woah there!" he quipped.

I carried on fighting like my life depended on it. That was until he leaned back and grabbed my panties and squeezed...

My dick and balls together, the pain was immense, I wanted to be sick, my stomach hurt, I saw stars, I lay there completely rigid, immobile.

He let up but didn't let go.

"What have we got here, SIS?" he said, beginning to fondle my dick and balls.

"Maybe we should call you little..." he said, chuckling at his own joke.

I tried to buck him off then, but he squeezed again, not as hard, but enough to get me to stop.

He went back to fondling "thats it, its too small to be a dick, its got a be a clit!"

I hated this, I knew I wasn't big, but I felt I was pretty normal. I'd never had any complaints.

"Haha, Sis's little clit."

I turned my head to the side so I wasn't looking at him, it was the only thing I could do.

I tried to hide the fact that his fondling of my dick was making it harden. I just wanted him to stop before he noticed. Knowing it would only make the situation worse.

Luckily, he stopped, leaving my dick exposed, hardening by itself until it strained, against the fabric of the panties.

He was looking down at me from his position astride my chest. He reached down and pulled the wig off my head. It had mostly fallen off in the struggle and he threw it away.

He did say anything, but started looking me over, his eyes crawling over my face and then my mouth and down onto my chest.

He reached down, and pushed the sides of my chest together, I didn't get what he was doing until he said, "It's a shame you don't have tits to go with that ass, Sis."

He was trying to give me some cleavage, some tits. He did this for a minute, pawing away at my chest.

Then he stopped and leaned back, "you wanna see what a real man looks like?" I didn't answer and he didn't care.

He reached down and pulled his cock out of his trousers. Freeing it to bob over me, in time with his heart.

I saw why he thought I was small. He was a lot bigger than me, I was 5" being generous, he was longer, by at least a couple of inches and it was thicker than mine.

"You want a closer look?" he said shuffling forwards before slapping me in the face with his rod. I moved my head side to side, trying to avoid it, but couldn't get away.

He didn't speak as he kept poking, prodding and slapping me about the face with his cock.

In the end I gave up and just lay there, glaring at him.

He held his cock still and drooled spit onto it, the saliva rolling off it and dripping onto my face.

"Let's lube up, hey Sis..."

He proceeded to use his cock like a paint brush, smearing the spit over my face while he laughed.

I'd never been so powerless, so humiliated in my life. Let alone by someone who was essentially my mortal enemy.

I'd also never been so hard in my life.

But he didn't know what and he couldn't know that, as he pushed his spit and pre-cum around my face.

I'd done stuff with a girlfriend in the past, being tied up and stuff. It had been interesting, but I'd been worried she thought it made me less manly and not bought into it. We'd split after a while.

Now I was lying on the floor, dressed as a cheerleader, straddled by my brother as he hit me with his cock.

He kept bumping his tip into my lips and I knew where he was going. I thought about refusing, of just gritting my teeth and waiting for him to get bored.

But I remembered the photos and knew this was only going to end one way. I hoped if he came it would be the end of it, that he'd delete the photos. But I knew I couldn't control that, all I knew was that if he came it would end this for now and that was enough.

So when he said "open up" I did, letting him thrust his head past my lips.

I just let him slowly thrust, away, holding my lips round his cock, but I slowly started to suck and lifted my head to give him a better angle.

"I bet this isn't the first time you've done this Sis." he growled as he thrust into my mouth.

It wasn't, I'd experimented with guys before, a few times, but it had been unfulfilling. Fucking guys didn't really do anything for me.

Tom grabbed a pillow from the floor and pushed it under my head, I lifted up to help him and realised I was swiftly becoming an active participant.

He shifted forward, falling so he was laid out over me, his legs by my sides, his body above me and his cock in my face. He reached down and guided it in, thrusting away.

He was literally fucking my mouth now, grunting as he did so. Despite the awkward angle, he was pushing into my throat, I relaxed and let it happen, trying not to gag or choke on all the saliva filling my mouth.

After a minute of this I realised I could move my hands and reached up and freed my aching cock from its prison of panties. They were drenched in pre-cum and my cock was slick as I started jerking it.

I was getting closer to cumming when a thought occurred. I could move my arms, I could probably get away now, if I wanted to, using surprise to escape Tom.

I don't know if it was the reality that doing so wouldn't save me, or how foggy my horny brain was, but I didn't I carried on jerking my cock as my brother fucked my face.

I was nearly there when he stopped, pulling away so his cock hovered above my face, thick viscous spit spilling down, splashing onto me.

"Get on the bed." he said as he got up, and I knew I had lost my chance to escape.

I got to my feet, my cock, freed from my panties, tenting the skirt obscenely, you couldn't help but see it. I don't know if Tom did, I don't know if he cared.

I walked over to the bed and he pushed me forward so I was bent over it. He lifted my skirt and pulled my panties down, not off, just to my knees.

Then he ate my ass, tonguing my hole as I whimpered. I liked playing with my ass, but I'd never had anyone else do it. He was getting my hole wet and I knew what was coming next. He finished and gently spat more saliva onto my opening.

I think, he tried to fuck me then, but couldn't get high enought to guide himself in, because of the height distance. Though I knew I could never call him "little" brother again after this.

"Get on the bed" he said and I moved forward, stepping out of my panties and crawling on the bed, on my hands and knees, moving my legs out wide to keep me low.

He came up behind me and pushed forward, guiding his cock underneath me, sliding it along mine. I could see it as I looked back under myself, I could see it started behind me and finished past my own cock and how much thicker it was than mine, how it glistened with my saliva. It drove home the idea of how superior it was, it was a "real man's" cock like Tom had said.

He pulled back before lining up with my hole, slowly pushing it in, I concentrated on relaxing as much as possible as he slowly forced his way in, I felt like he was going to split me as he pushed his flared head through and felt the pop as it went through and I gripped the slightly thinner shaft, it still stretched me obscenely.

He carried on pushing until he bottomed out, I felt so full and oddly proud that I had taken it all. It felt weird, it was uncomfortable more than painful but there was... pressure, in new places that felt good.

He slowly drew back until just his head was left, I could feel the tension as the flared head tried to pull out and my tight sphincter wouldn't let go.

He pushed back in, in one smooth stroke as I grunted, it was still uncomfortable but the good pressure felt stronger when he moved faster and he slowly built up pace until the room was filled with the sound of my grunts and the slap of his body hitting mine.

It was delicious, I loved it and hated that it was him. I remembered all the dumb hateful shit he had done to me, for some reason that made it better and worse.

As his thrusts got stronger he was pushing me forward, his hands on my hips pulling me back as he moved. I let myself fall forward, so my face and chest were pressed into the bed, pushing my ass back and up to meet his thrusts.

12