Sibling Seduction

Story Info
Sister interrupts brother's private time with requests.
6.5k words
43.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes- M-solo, incest, reluc, F-solo, exhib, voy, MF.

Intro- This story is fictional and meant for mature open minds. It contains graphic adult behavior. All characters are age 18 or older at the time of their sexual activity and depicted explicit thoughts- they were academically redshirted their first year of school, if it matters to suspend disbelief.

This is connected to many of my previous works, but none are required reading unless you wish to spend more time in my fictional universe. If you need specific direction to connected stories, please drop me a line.

I personally consider the laws against consensual adult incest to be unjust, and this story reflects that view. I hope most if not all my readers will share this opinion. I am into same generation incest (siblings or cousins) only, by the way.

Please do not read this story if you do not think you will enjoy it. If you do enjoy it, feedback is welcome.

***
The Woodlands, TX. May 1996.

Simon Astar sighed heavily, entering his bedroom and shrugging off his backpack. My senior year final exams were rough, he reflected. At least they're over now. Weekend's here, woo!

Best way to start things off was with a relaxing rest, he decided. High school wasn't quite over yet, after all. He still had to wait for his exam results next week, then get through graduation. He was pretty sure he'd done well, but there was always a chance he hadn't.

That brought an unwelcome tension to the young black man's mind. Shit, he thought, and no way to immediately remove it either. I won't know my exam results till next week. I gotta distract myself till then. What to do? Parents are out of town for the weekend, my little sister probably won't want to hang out with me, no extracurriculars scheduled this weekend, no video games I want to play right now, I'm between girlfriends...

The last wasn't entirely true, he recalled, smiling. He did have a couple friends with benefits- Lisa Coleman and Tess Winfield. The two sexpot cheerleaders had made his senior prom night very enjoyable- on the dance floor and in their private orgy afterwards. It had been so much fun it had not mattered to Simon that two other guys had also taken part in the latter activity. Or that his current official girlfriend- Lisa's younger sister Stephanie- had been excluded. Oh well, I can't date Stephanie seriously anyway, he reminded himself. We both know that. In three months, when she's eighteen, it will be a different story. We're waiting for that time to go all the way. Steph's okay with me hooking up with her older sister and other people in the meantime since we can't be together sexually till she's a legal adult. She doesn't feel angry jealousy and understands the jailbait wait. Lisa and I had a pre-existing relationship too- I dated her before Stephanie and it was a good thing even if it couldn't be long term. She wanted to date a cuter more popular guy as her main squeeze, cut us back to friends with benefits. She doesn't love me as anything more than a friend. Same for Tess. Oh well.

Friends with benefits could still spend fun times together, Simon reflected. He texted Lisa and Tess, asked if they were doing anything that weekend. Neither immediately replied. Simon sighed, recalling that he was a pariah at the school with just about all the other students. A senior boy with an inflated libido, shunned by most girls who preferred to mock and deny his interests rather than indulge them. Or they had other things they valued more- freedom, possibly jealous boyfriends, desires to date other people, moral codes. He could understand the latter issue, even though he hated it. No, I don't hate it, he amended. It's just an annoying thing I can only escape with hope and time.

Better distract myself, he decided. They'll get back to me in due time, maybe.

He texted Stephanie, reflecting a fun hangout with her would be better than nothing if his friends with whom he could get physically intimate were busy. She didn't reply immediately either. He sighed and flopped onto his bed.

I need to stave off boredom, Simon thought again after a while. He was too wound up to nap. He tried to read, but his books bored him. Same for his videogames. No, he decided, there was another activity he would rather do instead. And he was alone, no one was texting him back yet, so why not?

He opened his bedside table drawer, pulled out one of the Maxim magazines he kept in there. He flipped to the pictures of up and coming Hollywood starlets the magazine featured, began fantasizing about them. They were beautiful, dressed provocatively, of appropriate age. They expressed a sex positive attitude in the articles accompanying the pictures and maybe they were just acting, but maybe... it was a worthy fantasy that they might not be, and Simon had always had an active imagination. Now, in private, he would indulge it as he had many times before.

He loosened his pants, pushed them off, and rubbed his manhood as he read the articles, stared at the pictures of the various young celebrities, fantasized. He was meeting them, they liked him, they were touching him and he was touching them back. Or maybe Tess and Lisa were impersonating the celebrities for him- they had both done such things before- laughing and willing to indulge his fantasies about hot famous people. Simon would gladly impersonate Will Smith or some other handsome actor for them in return. He felt his shaft growing hard as he stroked it, his skin tingling underneath. Fluids rushing through his brain and body, erotic tension building. His boxer shorts remained on, the soft material enhancing his sensations as he rubbed himself through the material. The Maxim girls were dancing in his mind, rubbing themselves and letting him rub them, caressing him back also, for their mutual pleasure. And soon he would find release. The young women about whom he was fantasizing were in his mind, smiling, posing appropriately. His fingers on his manhood were theirs. He was groaning at the fantasy. Soon he would climax. Soon...

He was interrupted by a loud knock at his door. Simon jumped in surprise and dropped the magazine as his fantasy dissipated. "Yeah?!" he called out, hoping it was nothing big.

"Hey bro!" his younger sister Lily called back. "You want pizza for dinner?"

"Yeah sure!" he called back. Parents left us the credit card with permission to use it, Simon remembered. "Get my favorite! You know it, right? Give me a sec and I'll spot you some cash for the tip!"

"Okay!" Lily replied, chuckling. "Hey, can I come in?"

Simon gulped, then sighed. Lily was ten months younger than him and the apple of his eye- he never could deny her anything. She was Stephanie's best friend, and his too, since he didn't have any guys he hung out with regularly. Growing up, the two of them, Lisa, and Stephanie had been like the four Musketeers. Hanging out together, playing children's games, enjoying fun times. Growing up had changed things between them, but the desire for good humor remained. The love too. So...

He put his magazine aside, adjusted the bedsheets to cover himself, then called out affirmation to Lily. "Yeah, sure!"

Lily, an athletic black girl with medium length straight hair dressed in a Lenny Kravitz T-shirt and jeans, entered the room and gave him a sarcastic smirk. "What you doing?" she asked.

"Reading," Simon shrugged. He hoped she wouldn't see through his omission.

Lily stepped closer to his bed, then sat down on it, her ebony skin and tan eyes shining in the room's lights. "This?" she asked, picking up the Maxim magazine and shaking it. "I suppose you're reading it for the articles, right?"

"Yeah!" Simon insisted quickly. "Of course!"

Lily smirked again and dropped the magazine on the bed. "Don't lie to me. You're sweaty. I heard you groaning through the door. You were masturbating."

Simon started to protest, then sighed and nodded. "You got me." Here comes the hurricane, he thought with a cringe.

Lily surprised him with a smile and a shrug. "It's fine. I do it myself every now and then. Might even ask to borrow that magazine from you sometime."

Simon gasped. "Uh, Lily, that's not entirely appropriate..."

"Yes, it is," Lily interrupted, chuckling. "You forget I turned eighteen two weeks back? I can think and chat about such stuff now, if I want to. And you're a teenage boy with a crazy libido. I don't blame you for indulging yourself. I'm the same way. We can talk about it safely too, right?"

"You're my sister," Simon snapped. He always had a protective attitude towards Lily. Never mind their ten month age difference, he wanted to help her, protect her, keep her life pure or at least enjoyable. And since she was younger than him...

"Shut up," Lily snapped. "I'm of age now, and I can say I think about sex. I can acknowledge you and other older people think about it too. If I want to, I can even have it."

"Yeah, you can," Simon shrugged, then corrected himself. "With Levi. Not with me." Levi was the senior boy Lily was dating, her prom escort. They'd been seeing each other off and on all last school year.

"Actually, no, I can't with him either," Lily sighed, flopping onto the bed beside Simon. "Correction- not can't, won't. I broke up with Levi."

Simon blinked. "What?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Lily flipped a hand nonchalantly, then sat up and gave her brother a suggestive look. "Hey, why don't you go back to doing what you were before? Don't mind me, I'd like to watch."

Simon's heart skipped a beat at the look in her eyes. Earnest, truthful, titillating. And yet... "Uh, Lily, what the heck..."

"Shut up!" Lily cut him off again. "Yeah, I'm your sister, but who gives a shit? I'm as kinky as you are, Simon! Maybe even more! The law says I can't be into you, but to hell with the law! Go ahead, masturbate for me, please! I want to watch and I won't shame you for it. Who knows, I might even give you a show." She cocked her torso, emphasizing her generous breasts, then hefted them in her hands and licked her lips.

Simon trembled and moved away from her a bit. What was the matter with his sister? He had to comfort her, he decided. Maybe he could do that without masturbating. "What happened with Levi?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah! You went out with him just last night!" Simon hadn't asked how it went, he was distracted by his exams and his sister usually blew off his questions anyway, but now...

Lily frowned, then shrugged. "I'll make you a deal. I'll tell you if you masturbate for me."

"Uh..."

"Shut up! You know you want to, and we're alone for the weekend, remember? No one has to know, either. We're not stupid. We'll hide it. You get dumb enough to bring it up in public, I'll deny it, call you a perverted idiot, curse you out. But you're not that stupid, so you won't do that, right? Meanwhile in private, we can..." She squeezed her left breast, licked her lips again, then grinned.

My sister, Simon shuddered. She'd been named for Lillith, a legendary willful woman, and she lived up to the name. Lily had always been a hellraiser. And yet, Simon loved her, so he had to go along with her ways a bit. "I... I don't know."

"I'll tell you why I broke up with Levi if you jack off for me," Lily repeated her offer. She then extended her hand with a finger outstretched. "Please. Pinky swear."

I have never had any sexual thoughts about my sister before, Simon mused. Yeah, she's pretty- she's on the school softball team, stays fit, is very open-minded and sarcastic in a good way most of the time... but thinking about her sexually is forbidden. Even if she wasn't my sister, she was too young until earlier this month. Yeah, that ain't the case anymore, but she's still my sister. It's taboo for me to think about her. I can fool her a bit, though, I guess. Indulge her, then let the mood she's killed disappoint her with reality. That should knock her out of this weird high she's on, right?

He shrugged and extended his hand, then touched her pinky with his. "Fine. I swear. You go first, though."

Lily grimaced, then nodded. "Levi insisted we wait all year to hook up, perfect gentleman obeying the law. Even agreed with my parents that I was too young to share a room with him after the prom. I dealt with it, no problem. I saved myself for him- I wanted him to be my first. Then, once I'm of age, just like him, when we can finally do it... he disappoints me! Blows me off for nearly two weeks, saying he has to make things perfect. Then he finally gets a hotel room last night, sparkling juice and flowers, the whole nine yards, and guess what... he can't get it up for me! Expects me to do all the work and just accept him. I let him bang me, it's okay, but then he won't get me off afterwards, says it's too much work! He has his come, won't give me mine, says he's too tired after I fucked him and made him come! Well, you know what, I don't need to put up with that! I got dressed and stormed out of the room, left him alone! To hell with Levi, big selfish prick! I've been waiting for him so long and he treats me like this! Asshole!"

"Yeah," Simon agreed. I don't really know Levi that well, Simon thought. I honestly expected better of him than this. What kind of guy doesn't like pleasing women? Watching them enjoy your pleasure exchange is more than half the fun of sex! And how dare he deny my loving sister her needs! Her expectations were reasonable, and if Levi wanted to keep her as a girlfriend, how dare he do such a thing!

"Shithead," he summed up his opinion.

"I know!" Lily agreed. "He calls me twice today too, begs me to take him back. I told him no, fuck off, go away! I know he'll just be like he was before, and no way am I letting him disappoint me again!" She shook her head. "Who cares that he has money and gentlemanly ways, if he has to act like a prick in the end, to hell with him!"

"Yeah!" Simon nodded. "Right!"

Lily smiled, glad he was agreeing with her. Then she cocked her head and smiled. "Okay, I told you. Now it's your turn."

Simon frowned. "Uh, I..."

"No, Simon, you promised!" Lily glared at him. "You even pinky swore!"

"Crap. Fine." Simon sighed. Better keep my promise, he decided. He threw back his bedcovers.

Lily smiled when she saw the impression of his length under his boxers. Bigger than I thought, she judged his cock with a smirk, bigger than Levi too. Glad I decided to do this, hope it works full on. Either way, it will be fun.

Simon tried to ignore her expression. "Hand me the magazine?" Grabbing it would require him reaching over Lily and he didn't want to risk touching her. Maybe she won't want me to do things all the way, he told himself. Or if she does, I was close before she came in. I'll just forget she's in the room, and maybe...

Lily shook her head. "Uh uh. You don't need the magazine. You got a real girl right here. Look at me, Simon." She smiled and adjusted her body, emphasizing her bust again. She cocked one hand behind her head and stroked her left thigh with the other. She was wet under her shorts and wondered if he could smell it. Her nipples were hard too- he probably couldn't see them under her shirt and bra, but if he could... She tweaked her breasts and grinned.

"No, Lily!" Simon waved his hands, looking away from her. "You're my sister, I ain't into that!"

"Why don't you forget I'm your sister?" Lily teased him. She wouldn't forget that fact- it made things extra naughty for her and she liked being naughty- but if it made giving her what she wanted easier for her brother... "Come on, Simon." She rubbed her breasts under her blouse with one hand and caressed the crotch of her shorts with the other. "I can just touch myself for you if you want. Don't tell me you've never watched a girl do that."

Simon had. Lisa and Tess- whom he'd dated and banged before she cut him back to friends with benefits to date a more popular guy just like Lisa had- they'd both stroked themselves for him just like Lily was offering to do. He hadn't let them do it for long- he preferred to touch women over watching them touch themselves- but... he still enjoyed watching girls caress their own bodies. Just watch her do it, he decided. You don't have to touch her. Maybe that much will be okay.

"Go ahead," he told Lily. "But I'm not touching you. It ain't legal, it..."

"Shut up!" Lily shook her head at him. "Consenting adults should have an exception and we're both that. I am at least. Fine! If you want, we don't have to touch each other. Just keep your promise, Simon. Please..."

She rubbed her body to emphasize her words, raising her shirt and stretching her shorts. Part of it was to entice him, but more of it was to indulge her. If necessary, Lily would break off what she was doing and go back to her room, finish things off with a fantasy by herself as she had in the past. But if she didn't have to do that, if she could get Simon into things, maybe...

Simon shivered as he watched Lily caress and expose her body. He could not avoid admiring her, try as he might. That creamy ebon skin, those long slim legs, those heaving breasts. Her scent in the air, her flushed face, her eyes on him with no remorse and only a hint of shame...

The laws against incest are mostly to deter rape, he reminded himself. And this ain't that- my sister's holding herself back from me, enticing but not touching me. I could kick her out, she'd forgive me, maybe I should do that, but... I don't want to do that, he had to admit. My sister is a babe, a fox the equal of Nia Long or any of the other hot girls Will Smith dates on TV. If she wasn't my sister, I'd love to date her. I've been with three girls- redhead Lisa, brunette Tess, and a black girl named Mallory who was my summer fling in Florida when I turned eighteen last year. Lily's pretty as any of them. Mallory was nice, my first time, very sweet. I had to return to Houston at summer's end, leave her behind, but if I ever see her again... Lisa and Tess are great too.

Lily did remind Simon of Mallory physically and personality wise. If she wasn't his sister, maybe... Simon didn't want to admit it, but watching Lily caress her body so close to him was making him hard. And he knew she'd let him touch her too. We are consenting adults, he decided. And god damn it, I love my sister. So I will indulge her. Yes.

Lily smiled, seeing the interest in his eyes. Her grin grew wider as she watched his hand drop to his shorts and start stroking himself. He was big under there- she could tell. I want that, she thought. Even if I can't have it, I can admit I want it. Maybe... She lifted her shirt over her chest, exposing her stomach and her breasts in their silver lace bra. Simon's eyes locked on her torso immediately. He trembled and opened his mouth to protest. Lily stopped him by shaking her head.

"No, Simon, please," she said. "You promised! Just do it, please. Show me, come for me, I want to see it. Please. Come on, bro! Come on, Simon, come on!"

Simon's misgivings were fading, turning to mumbles. He wanted to avoid taboos, be a good man, but... in the end, he was aroused and wanted, needed to get off. He knew he could berate Lily, force her to leave his room and let him finish in peace, but he would probably end up thinking about her regardless if he did that. It was too late now, she was in his sexual headspace, and since she clearly didn't mind being there...

He watched her licking her lips, rubbing her breasts through her bra and her cunt through her shorts. Her legs moving back and forth, shaking on the bed. Her eyes on him, steady and unwavering. Her hands touching her body. They were staying in place now. One was rubbing her lace-covered breasts and the cleavage between. The other was squeezing her left thigh, the thumb flicking on her crotch. Lily was blinking, but her eyes were on him. And Simon was hard and shaking. Blood was rushing to his shaft, enticed by his fingers and the sight before him. Lily, the beautiful naughty young woman, his sister. No, not his sister. His date. In this moment, his date.

12