Sibling Squabbles Pt. 02

Story Info
Reed punishes her brother Jeffrey.
7.2k words
27.9k
38
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My name is Reed, Reed Banks for everyone out there who didn’t know my last name. I could go in depth about why I have a guy’s name even though I’m clearly female, but I won’t. If you haven’t been following my story up until now, that’s okay, because I’ll catch you up. You see, I’ll catch you up because I’m not an asshole like my older brother, Jeffrey.

Jeffrey is actually a good-looking guy. He’s twenty-four, white, six-feet tall and kind of thin but not skinny, he has a square and handsome face like our dad, and he sports immaculately cut short chocolate brown hair. He has a good bit of athletic muscle on him, and that puts me at a disadvantage when going up against him. He’s also an asshole. He is a neurotic, controlling, manipulative, preachy, dictatorial asshole, and I just found out that he has an enormous cock. How do I know this? I know this because he fucked the shit out of me in the upstairs hallway last night. Yep, my own brother stuck his mutant cock in my pussy and pounded the ever living fuck out of me. He even stuck his fingers up my butt.

I, on the other hand, am the exact opposite of Jeffrey. I’m twenty-two and still living with my parents, and I work at a local supermarket here in suburbia, because I’m saving my money in order to figure out what to do with my life later on. I’m white, five-four, and I’m not fat but I’m not skinny either. I have C-cup breasts with big hips and a big butt, and I have a little pooch in my belly that I can’t stand (I eat a lot of cereal. It’s a bad habit). I’m a dyed-blonde from the original chocolate brown, and I like to wear my hair in twin pony-tails, because that style drives guys wild. I’m spontaneous, fun-loving and free, gregarious at times, and I have a smart-ass devilish side that always clashes with my older brother, but fuck him. Fuck him right in his self-righteous, dictatorial asshole.

You see, the trouble started as a snowballing of unrelated events. Jeffrey and his girlfriend, Jenny, came home from college for the holidays, but my parents had to leave town for a week to attend my Great Aunt Gilda’s funeral out of state. This, of course, left Jeffrey and I alone together for a week while he is still trying to date, mate, and do other things with Jenny...Not the smartest thing our parents have ever done.

To make a long story short, Jeffrey and I hate each other, but he crossed the line and fucked me, and this was on Saturday night, last night, to be exact. I’m not going to go into it, but let’s just say that things have actually gotten worse between us because of it. Jeffrey is still an abusive asshole even though he used my body as his own personal sex toy, and this is in spite of the fact that he has an absolutely beautiful girlfriend named Jenny. Jenny’s a sweetheart, waaaaaaay too good for my brother, but she doesn’t know what he’s really like.

Okay, so Jeffrey really abused me last night. I’ve got bruises on my ass where he swatted me multiple times and dug his fingers into me, my scalp hurts because he pulled the shit out of my hair, but it’s my insides that really hurt, because Jeffrey has a giant shlong, something I honestly did not know he possessed until he started pounding me with it. To be frank, my pussy’s sore as hell. I don’t think I can put it any plainer than that.

So now it’s war. Jeffrey’s pissed over some stupid hot water that I used, and I offered my body to him as a joke (that one’s on me) and he took me up on it. Yeah, I dropped my towel and offered him my goods, but I never thought he’d actually take me up on it, only...he actually took me up on it. I tried to tell him it was just a joke when he was fucking the ever living shit out of me, but he was too pissed to listen. Now it’s Sunday, and his girlfriend Jenny has come over, but Jeffrey’s been avoiding me. He blames ME for his bullshit in the hallway, which, by the way, is totally uncool.

You see, other girls would be horrified with what Jeffrey did if they were his sister, and rightfully so, but I’m not other girls. Other girls would call the police and turn the motherfucker in...then they’d spend the next twenty years in heavy medicated therapy...but I’m not other girls. I don’t get angry...I get even.

I’ve always been sexually open, so having sex with my brother was always an option, but I...I just never thought about it. Jeffrey and I just never got along well enough for me to cross that line, even in my masturbatory fantasies. When I took off my towel last night, I was just trying to get under his skin, not piss him off enough to actually put his giant penis inside me. Even so, I still love my brother, and that’s in spite of the fact that he’s a giant asshole. I want him to understand, however, that this behavior is not acceptable. Absolutely unacceptable. He can’t do this to anyone else, and I’m going to make damn sure that he never does. Yes, I’m going to save my brother from himself. Therefore, I have a plan. It’s a fucked-up plan, but it’s a plan, nonetheless. He needs a little sisterly love, and I’m going to give it to him.

Now, about today. Jenny came over this morning, Sunday morning, and I met her for the first time then. She’s sweet, granted, but I’m also jealous of her. I’ll explain that in a little while.

You see, tonight’s gonna be good. Do you know why it’s gonna be good? It’s because I went out with Jeffrey and Jenny to go eat at the Japanese steakhouse here in town (Jenny invited me. She really is sweet. Jeffrey wanted to leave me at home, that turd), and we just got back. Before we got back, however, they stopped at a local general store on the way back, and Jenny purchased a little item that I’m going to have lots and lots of fun with. She picked up a little bottle of sex lube while she and Jeffrey thought I was in the restroom, but I was actually spying on them to see what they were going to get over in the pharmacy aisle.

So I bought my own little bottle without them knowing...but I’ll get to that.

Talking with Jenny at the restaurant gave me a lot of information about her. She’s twenty-four like my brother, and she’s going for a doctorate in psychology specializing in family conflict (irony at its finest here). She’s getting married to my brother next year, and she wants to have a baby with him (something I still don’t understand. I can understand her wanting to have children but...not with Dickhead).

Jenny is gorgeous. Don’t get me wrong; I’m not a lesbian or bi, but she is REALLY good-looking. She puts me to shame. She’s five-ten, slender, with tanned skin and long, straight black hair that falls down past her shoulders. She has an elegant, almost faerie like face, and she has deep, sensual brown eyes. How my brother managed to date her, much less get engaged to her, is a wonder in itself. She is suuuuuuper nice, and she’s tried hard to get Asshole to come around and start treating me like a human being, but like I said before, she doesn’t know what’s really going on between Jeffrey and I, and neither one of us is going to tell her, like, ever. I may threaten it to Jeffrey, but...no. I don’t want to do that to him.

Now we’ve come home, and since I have to go to work tomorrow morning, I’ve told the two of them that I’m going to bed. Both Jeffrey and I have locks on our doors, so that’s a deterrent against Asshole from coming in and fucking with me while I’m trying to sleep. However, this is also part of the plan. I want those two to think that I’m dead to the world in my room, because...you’ll find out.

“Goodnight, Reed,” smiled Jenny.

“Goodnight,” I said happily from my bedroom doorway.

My dyed-blonde hair was down, and I was already dressed in my pajamas (I wear pajamas, okay? They’re soft white cotton print with little teddy bears holding big red hearts in their laps. Don’t judge me).

I’ve put on a face for Jenny all day long, but I know for a FACT that it hasn’t fooled Jeffrey. Nope. He knows I’m up to something; I’m sure of it.

Jenny was dressed in a new white nightgown that went down to her knees, something she bought while at a clothing store today, because she’s staying here for several days with my brother and I (I have no problem with this. She’s a nice person, and unlike Jeffrey, she doesn’t treat me like shit).

Jeffrey was in a plain grey T-shirt with his regular dark blue jeans, but these were his regular clothes, something he wore when he didn’t feel like dressing up. Since Jenny was already here, there was no reason for him to dress up. Those clothes were going to come off him anyway. That little bottle of lube Jenny bought was a gigantic indicator of that.

Jeffrey scowled at me as he walked by, but I simply gave him my patented wry smirk that offends him so. It consists of me leaning my head to the right while curling up my lips in a half-smile on my left, and I’ve perfected this look over many years. It really pisses him off.

Jenny walked into the bathroom and shut the door, Jeffrey just behind her. Unfortunately for me, he didn’t just go in after her. No, he stopped to deliberately harass me, because that is what he does. He grabbed my pajama front with both hands and pulled me forward, pressing his face close to mine, so close that I could feel his hot breath on my nose. I, however, did not give him an inch to work with. I simply continued to smirk at him, because his constant bullshit had pushed me past my limit of giving a shit, his fucking the shit out of me the last straw.

“You are going to behave, you little turd,” hissed Jeffrey. “I know by that shitty grin on your face that you’re up to something. I have to drive you into work tomorrow and pick you up after your shift is over, so you’d better kneel down and worship the ground I walk on, or I’ll strand your worthless fat ass. Got it?”

“Of course, big brother,” I smiled. “You know I just adooooooore you.”

“You try anything at all...” said Jeffrey with narrowed eyes, “anything...at...all...and you’ll wish you’d never been born.”

“And you’d better straighten up as of now,” I scowled. “You don’t, and my wrath will be terrible. That’s a guarantee. That’s a fucking fact, bitch. I will get my revenge, motherfucker. Just wait.”

I said that because this bullshit was already getting on my last nerve. I shouldn’t have said it, because I knew it was only going to piss him off, but I did it anyway. Jeffrey, however, did not take this news well. He reached up with his right hand and pulled hard on the back of my dyed-blonde hair until I was staring up at the white plaster of our hallway ceiling. I gave a short hiss of pain at this, but then he reached up with his left hand and grabbed my right breast as well, squeezed it hard, and dug his fingers in until I let out a short whine, adding more pain to my existing pain.

“Don’t threaten me, you little whore!” he hissed.

I’d had enough of this constant abuse. That, and he’d forgotten that I had hands as well. I reached down and grabbed his ample crotch with my left hand and squeezed hard. He had jeans on, but by the twitching of his right eye, I knew I was hurting him. Jeffrey has some pretty big balls, I could tell, so grabbing them, even through his jeans, was not that difficult.

“Don’t touch me again!” I hissed back. “If you lay one more finger on me, I’m going to Mom and Dad and telling them everything...but I’ll be sure and tell Jenny first. Yeah, I’ll look like a whore, but you’ll go to prison, and I’ll sleep like a baby at night knowing you’re being butt raped in the shower.”

“You say anything,” grunted Jeffrey in obvious pain, “and no one will ever find your body.”

He squeezed my right breast harder, dug his fingers in until a little tear formed in my right eye, but I squeezed his balls in return, his own right eye twitching in equal amounts of pain. I grit my teeth from my own pain, but I wasn’t taking this shit from him anymore.

“Same...you piece of shit...” I said.

The door to the bathroom opened up, and Jeffrey and I immediately let go of each other. Jenny stepped out of the bathroom and gave us both a curious look as she stood in the light of the bathroom door.

“Jeffrey?” she asked. “Are you coming?”

Jeffrey turned and gave her a quick smile.

“Of course,” he said in that fake happiness he always puts on around her. “I was just letting Reed know to set her alarm tomorrow. I have to drive her into work in the morning.”

I poked my head out from around Jeffrey and gave Jenny an encouraging smile. Neither Jeffrey nor I wanted to let on what was really going on around here.

“I’m a heavy sleeper,” I explained. “I’ve slept right through car alarms and thunderstorms before. Jeffrey’s probably going to have to pound on my door to wake me up. His pounding has been an eye-opener before, let me tell you. He really knows how to get my juices flowing.”

Jeffrey elbowed me in the chest, and I grimaced slightly from that shot...Yeah, okay, I deserved that one.

“I’ve never heard it put that way before,” said Jenny in slight confusion. “I suppose I could drive you instead, if you’d like. That way Jeffrey can get some sleep. It’s the least I can do for imposing upon you like this.”

Jeffrey turned and shot me a wide-eyed look of warning, but I only smiled at Jenny. Riding with her was DEFINITELY an improvement over riding with my brother.

“Sure thing,” I replied. “It will give us a chance to talk some more. No offense, but I’d like to know who my brother is marrying before I get a sister-in-law.”

“Oh, that’s okay,” smiled Jenny. “I’m looking forward to it. I’ll see you in the morning then. Goodnight again.”

“Goodnight again,” I smiled.

Jeffrey had no choice but to turn and follow her into the bathroom. They were going to shower together, but Jenny already knew I had no problem with this. She knew I was sexually open and...uhh...I guess ‘liberated’. My asshole brother told her that I like to masturbate to internet porn. Not that there’s anything wrong with masturbating to internet porn, but it’s not something you just tell someone else. She actually alluded to it a few minutes ago. I think she was just trying to tell me that it was a normal thing to do, how she would sometimes masturbate to internet porn, but you don’t just up and say something like that without a reason, so I know Jeffrey told her...Trust me, I’m pissed. You don’t just tell someone your little sister does that. It’s an invasion of privacy...Fucking douche bag.

Jeffrey shot me one more look of pure hate, so I gave him the middle finger of my right hand. It’s juvenile, I know, but this war between us...it was just getting started.

I scrambled into my bedroom and over to my dresser. I took out the plastic bag I had hidden in my top dresser drawer and removed its contents, taking out the object of my desire wrapped within. I took out my own little plastic bottle of liquid, that liquid I’d bought at the store we’d gone to earlier. I flipped off my light after plugging in my red heart-shaped nightlight to make it look like I was asleep, closed my bedroom door, and made my way to Jeffrey’s room. Jeffrey’s room was parked right next to mine in the upstairs hallway, so I hustled in there in order to get this done.

I wasn’t stupid though. I had gotten an extra pillow out with some extra sheets and previously set up my bed to look like I was sleeping in it. Knowing Jeffrey, he’d check to see if I was in bed once he and Jenny were out of the shower, because that’s how he is. Trust me, he doesn’t care if my door has a lock on it or not. He knows I sometimes forget to lock the door, anyway. He’s paranoid now from this shit that’s gone down between us, but I suspected he was even more paranoid now that I’d threatened him. He’d be on alert now.

The object I was looking for was on his nightstand. You see, Jeffrey has a queen size bed, something big enough for two people to sleep comfortably upon, so that’s where Jenny would be sleeping. She’d bought a little bottle of sex-lube tonight, so I also knew that she was going to get naughty with my brother. That’s why I had my own bottle.

I switched the bottles, being careful to turn my bottle around so that the identifiable print of what it was could not show upon casual inspection and therefore not tip off my brother. The only difference between the two bottles was a slight change in color. Jenny’s bottle was royal blue in design, while mine was dark-blue. I was hoping, counting on it, really, that neither Jenny nor my brother would notice that little difference.

Now for the second part of my plan. This involved a little voyeurism. I wasn’t stupid enough to hide under his bed, because I knew Jeffrey was on alert. However, I didn’t think he’d check his closet. Jeffrey just keeps old toys and sports gear in there from when he was a kid. All of his clothes are in his dresser, so hiding in his closet was the way to go.

I opened his closet doors and hid inside. Jeffrey’s closet doors consist of two wooden doors that swing outward from the middle. They’re white with little wooden slats going all the way up them, perfect for a little nighttime voyeurism. However, I wasn’t going to masturbate to watching my brother fuck his girlfriend. No, I had something ‘else’ in mind.

You see, Jenny takes sleep aid to help her sleep. Her stuff’s pretty powerful, not over the counter but prescription, and she’d already taken her pills, so once they were out of the shower, they were going to get naughty right away, because Jenny’s medication usually took about an hour to work. I’d learned this little piece of information through small talk with her.

I waited for about fifteen minutes before my brother and his girlfriend entered his bedroom. They were both naked, and I felt little twitch in my lower stomach as my brother’s swinging dong came into my view. That monster cock of his was nothing but punishment for me, but...I still found myself wanting it. I know, it’s stupid considering all of the shit he’s done to me, and that’s in spite of the fact that we’re brother and sister, but you want what you want, and that’s all there is to that. I’m fucked in the head over that, but...I want his cock. I can’t explain it any other way. Make no mistake, however...Jeffrey’s going to pay for what he did. I may want his cock, but only on MY terms...motherfucker.

Jeffrey flipped on a little reading lamp on his nightstand and then turned the lights off. Jenny got into bed on the right side of the bed, my left side from my point of view. The closet was directly across from the foot of the bed, so I had a good little viewpoint from here. I clutched Jenny’s bottle of lube in my right hand as I sucked in my breath in excitement. This was going to be fun.

Jeffrey got onto the left side of the bed, my right, and he and Jenny embraced and started kissing.

By the way, seeing Jenny naked for the first time made me jealous. She has smaller breasts than I do, but her body is perfect, and this really got to me, and not in the good way. I found myself thinking evil thoughts about her for taking my brother away from me, but I tossed out those thoughts a moment later. Jenny was a decent person, and my...my brother was most definitely not. I shouldn’t have had any jealous thoughts about her, especially knowing what my brother is like, but...I couldn’t help it. I felt a little guilty that Jenny was about to take a hit for the team, but...part of me also wanted her to suffer.

Jenny grabbed what she thought was her little bottle of lube, opened the cap, took off the protective paper seal, and applied a liberal amount of it to Jeffrey’s quickly stiffening penis, rubbing a little on his balls as well. She rubbed a little between her legs as well, on her clit and in her hole, and then she put the cap back on and placed it back on the nightstand...Oh yeah, the fun was about to begin.

Jeffrey laid on his back as Jenny straddled him, and I felt inferior at that moment, because her ass was like a model’s ass, just perfect, and mine was a big, pale, heart-shaped thing that I hated. I found myself smiling as she eased onto my brother’s giant cock, because now things were about to get heated...and not in the good way.

12