Siblings Growing Closer Pt. 01

Story Info
Josh and Amy grow closer as siblings.
5.9k words
4.35
15.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note: Everyone in this fictional story is 18+ and depicts consensual sexual interactions.

The name's Josh, and I'm an 18 year old soon to be college student. It's summer vacation, and I've finished high school, nervously awaiting freshman year. I'm a bit of a dork. While I keep myself in shape through cardio, I'm not a big buff looking guy, and I've always been kind of socially awkward. I'm a very outgoing person, however it's honestly more of an overcompensation for my lack of confidence and awkwardness. I'm 6'1" with short brown hair and clean shaven.

I decided that for college, I really wanted to start off fresh. I didn't want to be somewhere where there'd be people that knew me from high school. I just wanted to ditch any association people had of me with the high school version of me. The only person I want to be there that I already know is my sister, Amy.

Amy is a junior at the college I've chosen. It's a few hour drive from our town, and no one I graduated with is going there, to my knowledge at least. Amy has always been an amazing sister. I find it's hit or miss if siblings will get along, and I truly attribute our friendship to the hard work she put in when we were younger. She always looked out for me and included me in whatever she was doing. I truly love this woman, and I know she loves me. That said, being only a couple years older than me, she was often times the subject of my fantasies.

Amy is 5'1" and curvy. She's not fat and no one I know would ever think that. However, I don't think she's ever worked out a day in her life, but she'll go on walks and she's always eaten healthy. She has a tiny bit of a tummy, but I'd say that she's average size in that regard. Her red hair, coming from our mom's side, has given me a bit of a kink for it. She's always looked after her hair, making sure she has no split ends, and has naturally very straight hair. She keeps it medium length, and it falls beautifully over her pale, freckled shoulders, and onto the top of her cleavage. I've masturbated many times thinking of that hair falling perfectly on the top of her pale white breasts. I have images of her in a bikini burned into my brain, and I've sifted through her clean and dirty underwear numerous times. I found out she's a 32D and she's also not afraid to wear some revealing lingerie.

I do feel bad for having these thoughts about her. And, don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm always lusting after her. I feel like it's probably more normal than people are willing to admit though. Teenage boys are going to think about sex, and those thoughts will apply to the women in his life! At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

"Shouldn't it be me going on vacation, having just finished twelve fucking years of school?" I said to my parents. I'm not actually mad at them for going away, but I added the "fucking" for emphasis, and to get under my mom's skin a bit.

"Watch your mouth! I tell you every day! And yes, I know, but it's been a lifetime since your father and I have travelled together. Just the two of us!" Mom said as she hauled the luggage downstairs to the door.

"I know, I know. Just wish I had thought ahead and booked a trip with friends."

"Well, you live and learn! I told you to book a trip months ago." She said, but lightened her tone after seeing me look a little down, "But, on the bright side, you'll be saving money! And you and Amy can hangout some before you're both off to college!"

"Fuck yeeaaaaah! Me and my little bro off to college together!" Amy said loudly as she came up behind me, giving me a big hug and trying to play wrestle.

"Hah! What're you trying to do? You're a full foot shorter than me, and can't move me if you wanted to." I said as I turned around. We clasped hands and pushed against each other. I, being much stronger, was able to overpower her and push her over the arm of the Lazy Boy chair and she fell back.

"Alright. Car's just about packed and we're ready to hit the road to make it to the airport! You guys going to be ok without us? We have plenty of meals frozen in the freezer, an--" Dad started saying.

"Yes yes, we know! Food in the freezer, numbers to call on the fridge in case of emergency, you'll be three weeks. We've heard it already!" I said, exacerbated.

"You'll understand one day, Josh. I'm just trying to make sure we're all on the same page! Ok, Hun, you ready to go? Dad said, turning his attention to his wife.

"Yup! Ok sweeties, we love you guys, we'll message you when we get there! We have roaming packages, so don't hesitate to call if you need us. Love you!!" Mom said as they walked out the door.

"Wow...I swear they still think we're children, eh?" I said to Amy.

"Yeah, well, it's understandable. To them, we are kids I guess. They're just looking out for us bro."

With that we went our separate ways for the day. Amy went out to hangout with a guy she had been seeing, Chris, while I stayed home. I didn't really have any plans for the summer in general, but I did have friends around I could hangout with at some point. Today, however, I just decided to go for a ride on the stationary bike to get a bit of a work out in.

After I finish my bike ride, an hour later, I walk upstairs to grab a drink of water. I'm sweaty, and out of breath. Gulping the water down, I reach down and readjust myself. I realize that I'm sporting a bit of a semi-chub after the workout.

"Hmmm...everyone's gone, maybe I'll do a bit of snooping" I say out loud to myself. I feel my heart beating hard as the idea of snooping in my sister's and parents room gives me a bit of an adrenaline rush.

I rub my cock over my gym shorts as I go upstairs into my parents room first. I walk into the master bedroom and peer around. A large bed sitting in the middle of the room on a soft area rug with side tables on either side of the bed and dressers across the room, against the wall at the foot of the bed. In the corner I see their dirty clothes hamper.

My heart is racing, cock stiffening and my palms slightly sweaty due to the adrenaline. I walk over to the far side of the bed and begin opening the bed side table drawers, knowing this is my mother's side. "What do we have here?" I say to myself as I reach in and shift some items around. The bottom drawer had some knick knacks, a book, and some loose change. The top drawer though, was where she kept her toys.

"Mmmm mom, you've been treating yourself I see." I say as I shift things around in her toy drawer. There's a bullet vibrator, various types of lube, hand cuffs, blind folds, and a very large, life like dildo. I grab the dildo, and bring it up to my face, inhaling as it passes by my nose so I can try to catch any of my mom's scent on it. Whether I could detect her pussy's scent on it or not, it ran shivers through me and my cock lurched.

I walked straight over to the dirty clothes bin, ready to grab a pair of dirty panties and wrap them around my face until I jerk myself off. I lift the bin and realize that they must have washed all their dirty clothes before their trip! "Shit!" I exclaimed. I walked over to her dresser and looked through her panty drawer. There were a lot of sexy underwear there, but I knew it wasn't the same as if they were dirty.

I clothed the drawer and turn my attention back to the dildo and lick it up and down, getting hornier knowing this was in my mom's pussy. I slowly started stroking my cock as I licked off any potential dried juices my mom left on it.

After a minute of this, my mind started shifting to Amy. She would have some dirty panties, I'm sure. So I put the dildo back and put everything the way I found it before leaving the room. I walked over to Amy's room and opened the door. Instantly, the scent of her favourite perfume filled my nostrils and my cock gave a lurch in response. "Fuck that's good!" I said, stroking myself slightly.

I made a bee line for her dirty clothes and I wasn't disappointed. I found a fresh dirty pair of panties on the top of the pile and shoved it in my face, inhaling as much as I could. "Mmmm oh god! Fuck it's so good." I said as I licked the panties gusset and stroked my cock.

I grabbed another pair of panties and wrapped them around my hardened cock, slowly stroking up and down, smearing my pre-cum all over the gusset while I smell and lick the other pair. "Amy! Oh fuck, you smell so good. Uh, I'll do anything for you" I say, completely lost in my pleasure.

Suddenly, I hear the door downstairs close and talking begins. It's Amy with Chris, and I hear her giggling.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Shit, gotta hide this!" I say as I pull my pants up quickly and put her dirty panties on the pile.

Just as I go to leave the room, the two of them come up the stairs and see me walking out of her room.

"Uuhhh, what're you doing in my room...?" She asked.

"Oh, umm, yeah. Well, you see...your birthday is coming up in a month..." I said, fumbling my words looking for an excuse.

"Yes. I'm aware. And your point is...what?" She asked, looking at me with disbelief.

"Well, I needed to...um, see if you already had something. You know, I didn't want to get you something you already had! And this was, or at least I thought it was, the perfect time to check!" I said, hoping she bought that.

"Brother of the year award eh!?" Chris said. "By the way, I don't think we've met. I'm Chris."

I stopped myself from sighing in relief that Chris broke the tension and seemed to believe me. "Yeah, we haven't. I'm Josh. I've heard about you, though. So it's good to meet you."

"Well, I'm glad you guys have met but uuhh, if you'll excuse us..." Amy said while blushing slightly and leading Chris forward. I stepped aside and let them go to her room.

My whole body was slightly numb and I felt a little nauseous, having nearly been caught sniffing my sister's panties. My erection had completely gone away by this point, and I was left with a wet feeling in my pants where the pre-cum had oozed out. I walked downstairs and looked at the clock, 8:00PM. I hadn't realized how late it got, so I started making myself some supper.

Now, I know mom and dad left some meals in the freezer, but I wanted to leave those for nights where I didn't want to cook. I looked in the fridge and found a pork tenderloin that was in there thawing. So, I set to work seasoning the tenderloin and leaving it to rest for a while as I prepared some beans and scalloped potatoes, my favourite.

Once I had everything prepped, I pre-heated the oven and started bacon wrapping the pork. I was a man on a mission, wanting to make myself a nice meal that could last a couple days. I left the beans on the counter as I know they'll take only a few minutes and place the pork and potatoes in the oven.

"Time to sit back, relax and wait!" I say as I grab a beer from the fridge and sit back on the couch after setting a timer on the oven. I turn on a streaming service and begin watching a casual show while drinking a few beers.

After about 45 minutes I hear an upstairs door slam shut and stomping on the stairs, followed by the door opening and slamming again. "Fuck you! You piece of shit! Get. The. Fuck. Out!!" I hear Amy screaming as Chris appears at the bottom of the stairs, going straight for the front door.

"Hey! What the fuck! What the fuck did you do to my sister!?" I say as I approach him fast, closing the distance.

"Fucking slut. Fuck her," he said as he quickly grabbed his shoes without putting them on, opening the door, then I finally closed the gap between us and I checked him hard. I checked him with my shoulder straight into the door jamb.

"I said. What the fuck did you do??" I said into his face. He clutched his shoulder, which took the majority of the force.

"Get the fuck out of my way!" He said as he shoved me back and he took off.

I slammed the door closed and rushed up the stairs to where my sister was standing, an oversized shirt all she had on. "Are you ok?! Did he hurt you??"

"I'm fine. Just, leave it. Go downstairs, I'll talk to you later." She said in a tone that I could tell made it final.

I went downstairs and put the beans on the stovetop to steam with some butter. I kept looking back towards the stairs and actually went to lock the front and back door, just in case that Chris guy comes back and is violent. The alarm for the meat and potatoes went off just in time. I took them out of the oven to cool, and the beans were shortly after.

I went over to the stairs and yelled up to Amy as it had been about 15 mins since she had gone back to her room. "Hey Amy! I have some food here if you're hungry. I'd love to have your company if you're up for it!"

No answer.

"Well, I guess it's just me tonight then." I say as I go over to dish myself up. I cut the bacon wrapped tenderloin and serve myself a plate, leaving plenty of leftovers. I sit down and begin eating my meal.

I can't believe I let that piece of shit get out of here after talking of Amy that way. I think to myself. Having an older sister like Amy has been a blessing my whole life. She's always looked out for me and covered for me when I did something I shouldn't have. On my hardest days, she'd always be there to hangout with and vent to, I truly love my sister and I've always strived to be there for her as well, to show my love.

As I get about halfway through the meal, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn in my seat to look over and Amy is slowly walking over, wearing a baggy t-shirt and sweat pants, hair a mess, and poor posture. "Amy! Come grab some food. It's really good, you love anything bacon wrapped!" I say in an upbeat tone.

"Thanks...mind if we eat over on the couch? I just want to feel comfy right now." She responded.

"Of course! I cut enough pieces off so you can just grab some and there's plenty of potato and beans there as well." I say with a smile. I get up, grab my things and walk over to the couch in my spot, beside where I know Amy likes to sit.

"He was a fucking jerk." She said bluntly as she came out of the kitchen area with her food.

"What did he do?" I asked, nervous to hear the answer.

"Well...Umm. So, I'm generally a very open and sexually liberated type of person. I obviously haven't opened up and discussed that side of my life with you or mom or dad, though..." she said, selecting her words carefully.

"Oh, um, ok. Well, as you know, I'm completely inexperienced and can't give you any advice if that--" I started to say.

"No no! Haha I'm not looking for advice on anything like that. Just that, it was a sex related issue. I don't know how comfortable you are hearing that."

"Oh! Go for it! I'm not a kid anymore sis, you can tell me what's up!" I responded confidently, maybe a little too confidently.

"Ok, well...we were in my room having sex, and he wanted to put it in my ass. He knows I've done anal with other guys, but I told him no." She said, making eye contact with me.

"Oh wow! You've done anal?" I said surprised. My eyes opening wider and quickly going up and down her body involuntarily, "Fuck him for getting pissed off about that! It's your choice!"

"That's what I fucking told him! He was pissed off saying that I've let other guys fuck my ass. But their dicks weren't as big as his. I couldn't imagine fitting that in my ass. Then he said that Samantha would always take it" She said, her voice turning a bit angry.

My eyes were open wide and my mouth slightly open. My sister talking about getting fucked in the ass started to have an effect on me. I could feel my cock swell, but I wanted to fight that feeling as I could see she still felt hurt.

"Samantha is his ex girlfriend. So, if she was so fucking great, why the fuck did he leave her?!? I gave him the best fucking head and pussy he's ever had, and the little piece of fucking shit thinks he has a right to my ass?!" She said, her anger building until she was talking fast and nearly yelling.

"Whoa whoa, it's ok, I'm on your side. Yeah, what a piece of shit! He didn't do anything to you though, physically, did he?" I asked.

"No. Thank fuck. He got angry, and I kept saying no and I turned around to face him while we fought over it." She replied.

"Ok good! I don't know if I could forgive myself for letting him go if he had hurt you" I said, caringly.

"Josh! You're the best!" She said as she threw herself at me, hugging me. "He's fucking right though, I am a slut. I don't mind that he thinks that, it just hurt how he said it and expected me to do whatever he wanted." She said, a few tears streaming down her face.

"Hey! You aren't a slut! You're an amazing person and he's just an asshole. I love yeah, sis." I said, holding her against my chest.

"Hah, well, if you saw me at college, which you will be seeing in a couple months, you might have a different impression of me..." she said with a laugh as she pulled herself back, wiping a couple tears away.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well...frankly, I've been slutty as hell and I love it! I've had a lot of sex at college." She said.

"Oh! Really? Wow, umm, how is it?" I asked, nervously.

"How is what? Sex? Sex is amazing, though we'd obviously have different experiences given having different parts! Haha" she said with a laugh. "But, yeah...it's been great, I love exploring my body with someone else, it's so exciting and fun."

"Oh wow, yeah sounds like you've been having fun!" I responded.

"Pass me a beer. I take it there's plenty in the fridge still? You don't sound like you know what it's like...do you?" She asked me, no judgment in her voice.

I passed a beer over to my sister, "Yeah there's plenty of alcohol in this house! But yeah, well...yeah. I'm a virgin." I said sheepishly.

"Awww!!! My little bro hasn't gotten his dick wet yet! Oh you'll love it! Cock, pussy, ass, tits, all of it is great!" She said enthusiastically.

"Wait, what? Pussy? Have you been with other girls??"

"Well yeah! Of course I have! My roommate in freshman year told me right away that she's bi, and, well...one thing led to another, and next thing I know she's riding my face, moaning my name with my tongue in her pussy." She said as she gulped the beer down.

I had to shift myself slightly to hide the growing erection I had. Listening to my beautiful, and curvy sister talk about her sex life instantly had me horny. "Oh shit! That's intense, then what happened??" I asked eagerly, leaning forward slightly.

"Haha piqued your interest, have I? Well, that time we ate each other out and grinded our pussy's against each other. That part honestly looked better than it felt, but it was still good! She was so hot, though. We were both 18 and she was a tiny girl. Very thin, with A cup boobs, but the nipples were rock hard and sensitive! I had a lot of fun with her." Amy reminisced while draining her beer.

"Fuck, Amy! That's so hot. I want to hear more!" I said, my face turning a bit red.

"Whoa whoa, slow down there champ. I told you something about me. Time to hear from you! And we need more drinks. Screw beer, I want one of my coolers." She said. So, I got up and went to the fridge to get myself a beer and a cooler for her.

"What the hell do you want to know about me? Not like I have any experience" I said glumly.

"No, but that doesn't mean you don't have secrets." She said, biting her lip. "When was the last time you jerked yourself?"

"Uuhh, you don't want to hear about that!"

"Sure I do! When was it??"

"Well, honestly, this afternoon, but I didn't finish" I said, my cheeks flushing a deep red.

"Oouu! Today?! Where? Were you watching porn?" She asked, leaning forward and making eye contact.

"Yeah, today...but, don't judge me. I'll tell you everything as long as you promise not to judge me for it. And I want to hear more from you!" I said nervously.

"Yeah of course! What is it?" She asked.

12