Siblings Lives SEALed Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drove back to her house for the evening. Jill texted her and said Derrick had left because he had to go in early the next morning. Trish felt strange being back in her and Jill's house. It seemed so right being with Brandon, this now felt strange even though it had only been a few days.

The girls chatted for a long while bringing each other up to date on their weekend. Obviously Derrick and Jill had hit it off very well.

"Let me get this straight" Jill said, "He beat up four guys, rightly so, that were harassing you; you two slept in his bed, TWO nights; he washed ALL the clothes you had on; gives you a key to his place, and you two didn't fuck? No, way, in, Hell! Shit! He's a stud, he's a Navy SEAL, he's hot, he's nice, he's polite, do I need to go on? If Derrick wasn't so damn good, I'd be after him! What are you waiting for, a formal invitation for sex?"

Trish blushed. Jill knew that despite Trish's good looks, she didn't date that much and never more than a couple of times with each guy, then it was over. She assumed she had had sex, although she had never point blank asked her. Trish said she was going slowly, as he had a live in girlfriend a while back that ended badly so she didn't want to push him.

"Well she wasn't there this weekend and you were, go for it! It was obvious he had the hots for you from the way he was looking at you."

Trish asked "really?"

"Oh shit honey, I thought he would throw you down in the Bistro and do you right there!" Jill laughed. "Seriously, he is very interested, I'll get Derrick to give me the low down tomorrow."

Trish called Brandon Monday evening. They talked for a long time. He was getting his gear together as the departure time had moved up to "zero dark thirty" which she found out meant the middle of the night. He said Derrick was picking him up, so he would leave his car keys in case she would need it for some reason. He then laughingly said, "Just don't scratch it! It's still new."

He thought they would be back Friday afternoon, and he would text her as soon as they left the base to come home. She told him she would miss him, to stay safe and that she loved him.

She was surprised when he replied with no hesitation. "I will, I love you too, more than you know."

When she hung up, she suddenly felt alone, and scared. What if something happened? What if he got hurt, or worse? She remembered her mother once telling Brandon during one of their "discussions" about his desire to be a SEAL: "you have no idea what it does to a family. Waiting and not knowing, waiting to see when they will come back, or IF they come back. Never knowing if the next phone call is to tell you there was an "accident." She remembered the tears running down her mother's face, "It is just as hard, if not harder on the ones waiting as it is on the guys on the team, especially when they don't come back!" Of course Brandon blew this off, but now, she was starting to understand what her mother meant.

Jill hadn't gotten much in the way of details from Derrick since he was getting ready to leave as well. The most she got was "Yeah, he really like her a lot."

The week seemed to drag on and on. Late Friday afternoon, she got a text from Brandon saying they were back and he would be home later. She waited at his place for a couple hours before he came back. He looked a little tired, but seemed happy to see her. She gave him a big hug and a lingering kiss on his cheek, almost on the corner of his lips. She felt him tighten his grip on her, returning her hug. He looked into her eyes and leaned down. She was sure he was going to kiss her lips, when she felt him startle, opening her eyes she saw him staring at her wide eyed like someone had shocked him. He released her, quickly pecked her on the forehead and mumbled "I, um, I'm sorry" and headed to his bathroom. She was very disappointed.

They ate the "Thank you" dinner Trish had fixed. Brandon was very complimentary saying how good it was, what a good cook she was, and how much he appreciated the meal and her effort. Trish was grateful he liked it, but thought he seemed a little distracted too.

Since it was close to finals Trish was studying more. The weekend was quiet and strained. Brandon seemed edgy, restless, irritable, often looking like he was lost in thought. She tried to be affectionate, smiling at him, touching his arm or shoulder when she walked by, asking if he wanted something to drink or a snack, but it did nothing to change his mood.

She thought she needed to give him space. When she said she might go back to her place to study, Brandon told her she didn't have to go, he kind of liked having her around. Later she asked if he was OK and he mumbled he had a lot on his mind, he was fine.

Trish was confused and wasn't sure what to do. She wasn't the only one. Brandon mind was spinning like top. He wanted her, badly. But he did not want to take the risk of messing up their relationship, he couldn't stand to have her out of his life again. She was his sister, and he knew incest was wrong, often destroying those involved, but...She was all he could think about. How she looked, smelled, felt in his arms. How she seemed to light up when she smiled at him, the way she made him feel. He dreamed of what she would look like in bed, naked, beckoning to him. What it would feel like to be buried deep in her, her legs wrapped around him, moaning in pleasure. He had never felt this way about anyone. He wanted her more than he had ever wanted anything, even more than becoming a SEAL. But, he saw no way it could happen. What would she do if she found out how he felt? What if someone else found out? What would their friends say and do, what would their mother do? She would not accept that in any way, shape or form. He didn't want to lose her and have her leave, but he couldn't keep going like this. It seemed like a no win situation.

Sunday evening Trish came over and sat down beside him on the couch. They sat there in silence for several long minutes before she spoke. In a quivering voice she began,

"I'm sorry for whatever I did to you. I can't stand seeing you like this, so I'm going to go."

She started to stand as the tears ran down her cheeks. Brandon grabbed her and pulled her back down. He wrapped his arms around her as she cried.

"Oh God Honey, it's, it's not you. It's me. I have a lot of things I need to figure out. I, I never meant to hurt you. I know I have been out of it this weekend, but it is not you! You are the best thing in my life, the best thing I have ever had in my life. Please, don't go, don't leave me, I couldn't take not having you in my life again."

She looked up at him through puffy red eyes, sniffled and said, "Maybe if you told me what is wrong, I could help you figure it out."

Brandon hated himself for causing her to cry. "No, I'll get this worked out soon, it is something I have to work through on my own."

Trish wondered if all this was about them, but was not going to ask, she wasn't sure she could stand knowing.

"I have finals this week. I am done Wednesday. What if I come over and fix us a nice dinner and we can talk. Maybe you will have figured out whatever is bothering you."

Brando smiled "That sounds good, I'd like that."

She got up and said she needed to get back as her first final was early in the morning. He walked with her to the door. She hesitated before reaching for the door knob. He put his arms around her, gave her a tight hug and held her for several minutes. He kissed her head and whispered, "It will be fine...I really do love you, more than you know,"

The next several days were hard on both siblings. Trish was an emotional wreck. Jill asked if she and Brandon had a fight. She would cry at night, wasn't eating and was having a hard time focusing to take her finals. Luckily her grades were good enough the score on her finals would not impact her final grades much.

Brandon was no better, maybe worse. He got in trouble with his team leader, "McCallun, what the FUCK is wrong with you, you've had your head up your ass for days. Get you shit together, NOW!" Derrick also asked if he and Trish had a fight. He had never seen his buddy this stressed. He knew it had something to do with Trish, but couldn't get Brandon to talk, which also worried him. Brandon would go home and sit, staring at the floor, running things over and over in his mind. He had no idea what to do. There was no one he could talk to and if he could, how would he bring it up, what would he say? "Hey I need your opinion. I think I am in love with my sister and wanna fuck her. I was wondering what I need to do." Yep, that would be a great conversation. He really wanted to talk to Derrick, but how could he tell him Trish was his sister, and he was in love with her.

During the night as he tossed and turned, he decided he would have to let her know how he felt. A lot of the missions the SEALs went on had significant risks, but the worst that could happen there was, you die. With this, the worst was, he would hurt her, make her hate him, drive her away and have it haunt him for the rest of his life. A fate worse than death. He prayed he wasn't going to make that mistake.

Trish's last final was over early Wednesday. All things considered, she thought she had done pretty well. She had a lot of time to kill before she was going over to Brandon's to cook dinner, and hopefully get things straightened out.

She had been curious for some time about the Navy SEALs and now that she was here, hopefully with Brandon, she thought she would try to find out a little more. She watched a couple of documentaries on the Navy SEALs and has stunned. The first followed a bunch of candidates through the first phase of BUD/S training. She knew the training was hard, but what they were showing was insane. She could not believe anyone could or would endure such punishment. And that was just the physical conditioning! She discovered how long it took to complete SEAL training, months and months beyond the BUD/S class. She watched one that dealt with missions that the SEALs had done over the years, weapons and tactics they used, how they worked under water, jumped out of planes and worked anywhere from jungles to the artic, deserts to cities. She was in awe of all that they did, the inherent danger every time they were sent out, the respect they had from others in the military and around the world. But she was having a hard time meshing the image she was getting of a SEAL from the shows, with that of the brother she knew and loved. It didn't seem that the two could co-exist in one person. She then thought of the pictures of him in the spare bedroom and the look in his eyes. She thought, maybe they do.

As evening approached Trish was getting excited and a little apprehensive. Had he missed her, did he have the same feelings toward her that she had for him? If so, why didn't he let her know? She had to know how he felt and where they stood. Was there any more to their relationship than a close brother and sister? Could she accept it if that was all? She was frustrated, confused and nervous but she had to know. She had decided to take Jill's advice and "go for it." She fixed a nice but simple dinner while she waited for him to call.

About 6:30 her phone rang, it was Brandon. "Hey I am getting ready to leave, I'll be there in a bit. Do you need anything?"

He sounded tired. She thought, "Yeah, I need you." but said "No, I have dinner ready. I thought we might watch some TV. Maybe there is a movie on we can watch."

She had several things she wanted to ask him before she tried to get into their relationship. She wasn't sure how she was going to work into that, but figured she would just see what happens.

She had put on just a little make up and dabbed on some perfume. She dressed in a pair of short tight shorts and a small, crop top with spaghetti straps that left her stomach bare. She wanted to look good for him, but not too over the top, just in case she was wrong.

After what seemed to be an agonizingly long wait, she heard the key in the door and there he was. She wasn't sure what she was going to do when she saw him, but she ran to him, flung her arms around his neck and kissed his cheeks saying how much she missed him. Brandon looked very tired, but appreciatively looked her over,

"I missed you too, I'm sorry I didn't call, I figured you were studying." He went and changed into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. They ate dinner making idle chit chat.

They finished and went in and sat on the couch watching TV and talking. Trish told him about her finals. Brandon said he had a tough few days and was glad it was done. Trish nervously asked if she could ask him something.

"You don't have to answer, if you don't want to, I'll understand."

"No it fine, ask away." he said, still watching the TV. He was afraid she was going to ask him about what was bothering him. He still wasn't sure what he would tell her if she asked.

She started "Well, I wanted to know more about what you do, what it took to get you to where you are now, what kind of things you do when they send you places. So I watched some shows and ..."

Brandon cut her off, "Those are movies made by people that don't have any idea what we do. It is just to make money. It is a farce."

Trish jumped in, "No, they were documentaries! I knew a movie would be BS. They showed what BUD/S training was like and followed a group through it, what kind of things SEALs do, stuff like that. I was really impressed my big brother did all that! But, I do have a question, and, I won't be mad if you don't want to answer, and I don't want you to get mad at me for asking"

Brandon nodded.

"Well you have been in combat, right?"

He nodded again, expecting the "weren't you scared" question. That's not what he got.

Putting her head down, somewhat afraid or the response she'd get,

"Well, have you, ever had to, shoot someone, I mean, have you had to kill somebody?"

Brandon was stunned, definitely not what he was expecting.

"Why do you want to know that? I mean, would it matter, would it make any difference? Would you think I'm a bad guy..."

She interrupted him, "NO! Nothing like that. I just got thinking about what you have to do and ... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." She hung her head feeling bad that she had even thought of such a thing. Brandon put his arm around her,

"Hey, It's OK, you can ask me anything. It's just, I try real hard to keep that at work and not let it affect me at home as much as possible. Even more so now with you here. What we do, where we go, I try to leave at the base and not dwell on it. I can't discuss much of what we have done anyway. What I do when we are on a mission, I do because that is what I was trained for, what I am good at, and because it is my job, my duty. When I come home, I try to not be Petty Office McCallun the Navy SEAL, but Brandon, a relatively normal guy. I'm not mad or upset at you."

There was silence for a minute. Trish glanced up at Brandon and saw him with his head back on the couch, staring at the ceiling in thought.

Finally he softly said "The answer to your question is yes"

Without thinking she asked, "more than one?"

He closed his eyes, let out a deep sigh and again softly said "yes".

She got up on her knees beside him and hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheek. After a few minutes, she let him go, stood up and asked him if he wanted more to drink. She brought him a soda, sat down,

"I think I'm going to change the subject. I have something else I'd like to ask you."

Brando gave her his lopsided smile and asked "what's with the Spanish Inquisition?"

She ignored him, took a sip of soda, a deep breath,

"What happened with you and Bree?"

He was surprised again. He wasn't sure what he expected when he came home that night, but so far, this was not it.

"I don't know. I don't even know, really, how we got together. I met her at a bar, and we had a good time, she was nice, pretty, and personable. We went out a couple of times and next thing I know, she's living here."

Trish looked at him curiously "Didn't you want her to live here?"

He shrugged, "I guess, yes, maybe...I don't know. It was nice to have someone here to come home to, but..."

"But what?" she prodded him.

"I just, I don't know, it's hard to describe. It just didn't feel right. I mean, we got along well, but something just wasn't there."

"So what happened?" she asked.

"Well she'd get real upset when I would be gone on training ops or deployed. I tried to tell her that was part of the job, I would be gone, sometimes a few days, sometimes months. She said she understood, but she'd still get mad. Anyway, when we deployed last time she was NOT happy and we had a big fight before I left. When she found out I got wounded, I guess that was the last straw. I came back and there was the note that she was gone and would come back for whatever little she had left."

Trish's eyes grew wide and her moth fell open when Brandon casually mentioned he had been wounded.

"WOUNDED! You were WOUNDED!? When, Where, Did they tell Mom?"

Brandon saw her look and tried to settle her down.

"It was not that big of a deal, it was, pretty minor. I had to be confined to base for a week to make sure there was no infection and things healed OK and then I was released back to my team."

"Well aren't they supposed to tell someone when you get wounded, didn't they tell Mom?"

He chucked and said, "Your mother is not my emergency notification. She's not MY Mom. I told them not to call since it was not too big of a deal. I didn't want someone to get upset."

"Who? Who would they have called if it was worse? Bree?" She asked, still upset.

He looked sheepishly at the floor, and quietly said, "You. You're my emergency notification, and beneficiary. Have been since the day I enlisted."

Trish stammered, "M, Me?"

"Sure, why not. You are the only person I've ever really care about." he replied.

"Well what did Bree think about that?"

"I never told her. Like I said, it was nice having her around, sort of, but something wasn't there. So I didn't see any reason to change things."

Trish was on her knees on the couch beside him during this portion of the conversation. She thought for a second and said "can I see it?"

"See what?"

"Where you got wounded."

He rolled his eyes, "you can't really see anything. It was a bullet fragment that went in behind my ear and came out on the other side. Actually I was pretty lucky, it could have been bad."

"Let me see" she said as she grabbed for his head.

"NO!" and grabbed her.

She started wiggling to get away, so he started tickling her to get her to let go and stop. They hadn't done this in years and he was surprised at how quick and strong she was. She had climbed up him to get an angle to see behind his ear. They were both laughing as they wrestled around.

After a few minutes Brandon suddenly stopped moving.

Trish was momentarily elated that she had subdued her big brother the Navy SEAL.

Then she felt it, hot moist breath on her right nipple. Her right breast was smashed into Brandon's face and her nipple was in his open mouth. His right hand was on her left butt cheek and his left hand on her upper inner thigh. Neither moved for several seconds.

Slowly, she slid down and toward his lap, her legs straddling his. He did not move his hands, but followed her down. She saw his eyes were wide open and he was breathing deeply. Her eyes were wide and locked onto his as she continued down. Suddenly they both took in a gasp of air as her crotch made contact with his now rock hard erection.

As he stared into her big beautiful brown eyes, it hit him. It didn't matter that she was his sister, he loved her and he wanted her, NOW. He swallowed the growing lump in his throat as her tongue flicked around her lips. He slowly leaned in. She closed her eyes as their lips touched. He had kissed his share of girls in his life but he could not remember any having lips as soft, warm, inviting and electric as hers. Simultaneously they slowly opened their mouths and their tongues tentatively touched. After a few seconds, Trish pulled back slightly. She blinked several times as she breathed deeply through her mouth. "Wow!" was all she said.