Siblings Share a Room Pt. 01

Story Info
Jason and Rebecca find sharing a room interesting.
1.7k words
107.2k
104
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If sex between brother and sister bothers you then you probably don't want to read this story. Also, there is not a whole lot of sex in this first chapter, but it sets up the setting for the following chapters. Enjoy. All rights reserved.

*

"But Mom, we can't share the same room!" Rebecca told her Mom who had just told her that she and her brother would have to share a room for a while.

Jason was standing blank-faced in the corner of the kitchen while they were fighting.

"Sweetheart you two will have to for now. You know that my office just told me to work from home for now and so I have to take your room since it is the smaller one. Besides you used to when you were little." Lisa (their Mom) said with a stern look on her face.

"I know but we were young then now we are both in High School," she fussed. Jason had just started his Senior year and Rebecca was starting her Junior year, as she was a year younger than her brother. (However they were both "old" for their grades, Jason being 19 and Rebecca being 18).

"So?" her mother asked. "So, we are both dating people!" She shouted without realizing what she was insinuating. She immediately blushed and held her arm as she usually did when she was embarrassed.

Jason moved to the kitchen table where they were talking. "I think it'll be hard to get used to but we'll manage. Right, Rebecca?" He said looking into her deep brown eyes.

She looked back up at his hazel eyes and her heart fluttered for some reason. "Of course." She said in almost a whisper, feeling her breath caught in her lungs.

"Good, I am glad we can come to an understanding," their mother said.

Their family life changed for the worse when their father left them for another woman in a different part of the United States. It was still painful for their mother but the children don't have very many memories, as he left when they were young.

Jason was always comforting towards his mother as he could imagine how hard it was to raise the two of them as a single mother.

The three of them got up from the table and went to start moving their stuff.

*****

Jason walked into his room taking a deep breath as he already started imagining having to share a room with his little sister. She had become quite popular at school among the guys, she had matured and grown over the summer. Jason remembered what she used to look like, her small petite breasts with her shorter light brown hair.

He heard a cough behind him as he was finishing moving his furniture. He nearly jumped as he spun around seeing Rebecca standing there. He was embarrassed when he realized the time he had been thinking about his little sister

"Easy J! It's only me. I came to ask if you can help me move my stuff in here," Rebecca said.

He had a blank look on his face as he stared at his sister standing in his doorway. She had a pair of small tight shorts on and a crop top that revealed a set of bars running horizontal across her chest. Her breasts had grown to a D cup and revealed her nipples pressed firmly against her top. Jason can feel his dick twitch in his gym shorts.

"Hello? Earth to J!" she said. Jason snapped out of his trance. "Why do you call me that? You know how much that nickname bothers me."

"I have always called you that. You are my big brother. Just like your ridiculous nickname for me. So are you going to help me with my stuff?" she said.

"I would love to help you, Becca," Jason snickered as he started toward the door.

"Thanks", Rebecca said as she rolled her eyes turning towards the hallway.

*****

They lived in a relatively small house, their father had bought them the house before he left. A single floor with a small den under the house. The entryway went straight into the living room with the kitchen to the right. Straight ahead across the living room, there was a set of stairs leading down to the den. To the left of the entryway, there was a hallway leading to the rest of the rooms. Rebecca's old room, now Lisa's office is the first room on the left and at the end of the hall, there was the bathroom that the siblings shared. The hallway turned right and just adjacent to the bathroom was Jason's room. It was slightly smaller than Lisa's room which was the master bedroom. At the end of the hall, there was Lisa's room and that led to the master bathroom which had a shower and bath in it. Finally, behind the house, there was a small pool on the ground with a jacuzzi next to it.

*****

As Rebecca turned down the hallway she bent down to pick up the phone she dropped. Jason couldn't help but notice his little sister wasn't wearing any panties either, as he couldn't see her panty lines in her tight shorts. 'She does have a beautiful ass,' he thought to himself and his dick twitched again. 'WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! She is my sister I should not be having those thoughts about her.

He and Rebecca walked to her old room and he realized that she had already packed all of her things. All that he needed to do was move her furniture.

Over the summer Jason had worked out relentlessly. He also had gotten taller, now he was a six-foot two-inch tall man. His muscles were cut and defined, he didn't need to flex to show them off.

Rebecca noticed his changes too as he single-handedly lifted her dresser and carried it out the door down the hall. His biceps and shoulders flexed against his muscle shirt. His arm barely brushed her shoulder as he passed her.

She could feel the heat and strength pulsing from his skin. She unconsciously bit her lip and felt her hips shiver as she nearly collapsed. 'When did he get so fucking hot?' She thought.

Her thought was shattered by Jason walking back into the room now with his shirt off revealing his defined chest and abs. A bead of sweat rolled down his body. Now Rebecca's thoughts were going to an entirely different place and she felt her pussy moisten. 'What the fuck.' she thought to herself 'why am I getting these urges about my BROTHER!'

*****

Once all Rebecca's stuff was moved into their room and everything was set up to their liking. They both sat on their beds looking at their phones. "Well I have to go shower now since you already took one," Rebecca said. She left the room with her clothes in hand.

Jason's imagination wandered where it shouldn't. He was imagining his sister standing naked in the shower with the water running down her body, and soap covering her breasts and pussy. "Holy fuck," he exclaimed quietly out loud. He now was laying on his bed in his boxers, it was only then as he was thinking about his sister that his dick was hard as a rock. He tried to hide it by getting under the covers, hoping that it would go away before his sister returned.

He soon found himself fast asleep as he was exhausted by the long day.

*****

In the shower, Rebecca was remembering her brother's muscles flexing as he carried her stuff to their room. She was remembering what her pussy felt like as it ached for her brother. 'I felt how hot his skin was. I wonder how big his dick is? Is it also hot?' She thought as she unconsciously put her hand between her legs. 'No! I can't touch myself to my brother. These thoughts and feelings are wrong.'

She turned the shower ice cold to try and distract her mind from her erotic thoughts.

She got out of the shower and dried herself off. Then finally puts her panties and sleep shirt on. She used to sleep in just the shirt but now that she was sleeping in the same room as her brother she didn't want to risk the accidental exposure. She walked back to their room to find his lamp was turned off and he was fast asleep.

"Goodnight J," she said softly to him. As she turned off her light and climbed into her bed. Letting her mind race as she falls asleep.

*****

Rebecca wakes up in the middle of the night wondering who's room she's in, only to remember the events of the previous day. She looks over to Jason's bed seeing a silhouette of his muscular figure.

Then she sees it.. his dick at full hard-on. She gasps as she realizes just how big it is. His sheets seemed to have come off of his body enough to show his dick poking through his boxers.

Rebecca's heart is racing as she thinks to herself 'Do I dare move closer? What if he catches me? He would freak the fuck out.' A couple of minutes pass as she continues to stare at her brother's beautiful cock. Then she decides to move closer.

Rebecca moves slowly and cautiously across the bedroom. Kneeling next to her brother's bed, his dick only a foot away from her face. She admires its length, finally getting to see it up close she realizes it's nearly eight inches long and thick. Rebecca starts to feel the tingling in her pussy again as she starts to bite her lip. 'I'm drooling over my brother's big cock.' She is shocked by her pure lust for it, wanting to taste it. Wanting to feel it. Not wanting to take much more of a risk she moves back to her bed.

'I'm so fucking horny now, I don't even care it's my brother's dick. It looks so much fun.' She thinks to herself as she reaches down to start touching her pussy. She pulls aside her panties feeling her smooth wet pussy, she had just shaved it in the shower not a couple of hours ago. Her soft moans escape her mouth only to be shut up by the movement from the other side of the room.

She lays silent, half hoping her brother would come and pleasure his sister. But nothing. She looks back over and sees that he just rolled back over. Thus hiding his awesome cock from view. She finds herself falling asleep again. Thinking about her brother's dick.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories