Siblings Share a Room Pt. 02

Story Info
Things between siblings start heating up.
2.5k words
69k
70
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If sex between brother and sister bothers you, you probably don't want to read this story. Read the previous chapter(s) if you have not done so, it sets up the context for this chapter. Enjoy. All rights reserved.

*

Jason woke up to the smell of breakfast. He looks over, remembering the previous day, and sees that his sister's bed is empty. Getting up he immediately is horrified that his dick is hanging out of his boxers. 'Did Becca see my dick? God that would be so embarrassing. I'm starting to regret sharing rooms.' He thought to himself as he pulled on a pair of jeans and a shirt.

"Good morning BIG brother," his sister said to him as he walked into the kitchen. 'I could have sworn she just emphasized BIG. Oh God, she has seen my dick!'

"Good morning Becca. How did you sleep?" Jason said as he sits down at the table.

"I slept just fine, thank you for asking. Oh by the way Mom had to go on an emergency business trip for a couple of days she said that it was very important and apologized for having to rush out without saying goodbye." Rebecca said as she sat down across from her brother.

For some reason, Jason was excited at the prospect of being home alone for a couple of days with his little sister. "That sounds like Mom, I'll take care of us as usual." Jason smiled as he thought about all the times their Mom did this, leaving them alone to fend for themselves.

"Speaking of we have to head to school. Is it ok if we go together? I know you want to drive so can you take me?" he said.

"Of course J. I'm excited to see the look on Tessa's face as she sees you pulling up with another girl," Rebecca smirked as she thought about her brother's girlfriend.

"What about Rob's face when you pull up with me in your car?" Jason tried to retaliate. But Rebecca said, "Rob knows what you look like, you have class together. It's Tessa that's the problem, she always forgets what I look like."

*****

Sure enough, as the siblings pull into the school's parking lot Rob is standing there patiently in Becca's spot.

Jason checked him out as they got out of the car. Rob was shorter than he was with jet black hair and nearly black eyes. Jason never liked him, as he knows the type of boyfriend he is to his sister.

"Hi, Rob!" Rebecca said as she ran up to him and kissed him.

"Hi B." Rob sounded frustrated with something and he didn't look too happy to see her.

*****

Jason is walking up to the front of the school as he sees his short blonde girlfriend, Tessa. She had her arms crossed and a serious look on her face. She immediately started to yell at him. "Who the fuck was that bitch, huh?"

"Watch it! You are talking about Rebecca, my sister!" He said back to her. Jason was tired of the accusations by his girlfriend that he was cheating. They had been dating for over a year and Tessa hasn't seemed to stop being jealous the entire time. And Jason was tired of it.

"I've had it. After sixteen months of dating, you are now accusing me of cheating on you with my sister? We're done Tessa, I know you kissed Mark at the party last Friday anyway." Mark was Jason's best friend until he admitted to making out with Tessa.

Tessa started crying and ran into the school without saying a word. Rob and Rebecca arrived just in time to see it all happen, and Rebecca looked sad for her brother. "I'm sorry J, I know how much you cared about her." She said.

"I used to care about her. But she tonged my ex-best friend and I thought I was willing to push it off but no." Jason said with no remorse as they all walked into school.

*****

Nearing the end of the day at school. Jason noticed Rob and Mark hanging out outside of class. They seemed to be laughing quite a bit about something. Then he noticed the bottle in Rob's hand. Un unmistakably it was alcohol and they were both drunk. However, not wanting his sister to be frustrated with him for telling on her boyfriend. Jason ignored it.. a decision he will regret later.

*****

The final bell rang and Jason got up and started walking towards the school's entrance back to the parking lot. When suddenly, Tessa's brother Paul came storming up to him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Dumping my sister for what?" Paul shouted.

"I dumped her because she kissed my best friend!" Jason shouted back. Paul lunged towards Jason but instead of putting hands on his ex's brother, Jason just tripped Paul up and Paul landed on his face.

"I didn't do anything that she didn't deserve," Jason said in Paul's ear.

Jason continued to walk towards his sister's car when he felt off. His sister wasn't there. Usually, she would be waiting by her car so they would leave together but not this time. Jason texted his sister 'Where are you?'. No response but it had been read. Jason called her, but as soon as the dial tone sounded it hung up. Now Jason was concerned as it is a rule in the family to always answer the phone no matter the situation.

He frantically looked around and saw towards the other end of the parking lot Mark's SUV with Rob getting into the rear passenger door. He thought that was odd so Jason ran over to see if Rob had seen his sister.

Then everything went Red as he heard his name get screamed by his sister. It sounded like she barely got it out then her voice was muffled. Jason immediately ran over to the SUV's door and pulled it open. Only to see Mark and Rob over his sister's half-naked body. There was no describing what happened then as blind rage set in and Jason grabbed Rob and threw him out of the car. Then turning to Mark he kicked him so hard he could feel a couple of ribs crack under the pressure. Mark's body went flying threw the rear window of the car, spraying glass everywhere. Mark was knocked unconscious but Rob managed to get back on his feet throwing a punch toward Jason's face. Instead, Jason grabbed his wrist mid-air and twisted feeling a pop and then crack as he broke his Sister's boyfriend's wrist.

All the while Rebecca was crying her head off scrambling to get her clothes back on before the school Police finally showed up. Immediately after she got her clothes on Jason leaned over scooped his sister into his arms and set her down on the lawn next to them. Trying to calm her down and let her know everything was going to be ok.

"Becca it's going to be ok they can't touch you anymore. I'm here." Jason said warmly, "I'm going to talk to the Police then I'm going to call Mom to tell her to come home."

"No!" Rebecca yelled, "Don't call Mom, she doesn't need to know."

"Are you sure sis?" Jason asked concerned.

"Yes, she doesn't need to know." She responded

The Police arrested both boys and told Jason that he was a hero and that the boys won't be a problem anymore. Jason realized that both of them were done with their relationships. Unfortunately, his sister's ended way worse.

*****

Jason drove them back home and they stepped into their bedroom.

"J?" Becca asked.

"Yes Becca?" he responded

"How can I ever thank you enough? You saved me. You protected me. You took care of me." She said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"You don't have..." he said. But before he could finish his sister was embracing him and kissing his lips. The feeling was surprisingly electric as he felt his sister's soft lips press against his. He returned the kiss but then pulled away. "We can't be doing this Becca, we're siblings."

"I don't care, I want to thank you. So let me." She said with a seductive smirk on her face.

They embraced once more in the middle of their room. Passionately kissing one another. 'She tastes so sweet' Jason thought in his head. 'I want him completely' Rebecca thought in her head. Just then they both heard the door unlock. And shuffled to look more natural. Surprisingly to both of them, their Mom walks in.

"Hi kids," she says as she puts her stuff down, "I decided not to be gone for a single night, my boss said I was good to go back home, so here I am."

Jason and Rebecca looked at each other blushing as they did so. Their mom didn't notice.

"What happened while I was gone?" Lisa asked them.

Jason immediately snapped, "Becca and I broke up with our significant others".

Their mom looked concerned, "Why? What went wrong?"

"Nothing really, we both agreed that they were distracting from school. Seeing how Rob and I are going to graduate this year. It just made sense." Jason replied.

"Well I guess that does make sense, are you two ok?" Lisa asked.

"We're great!" they both responded together. Again blushing as they did so. And again their Mom did not notice.

*****

Later that evening they were all seated down at Dinner talking about their day and how sharing a room was going.

"I am surprised by how pleasant it is to have my BIG brother as a roommate. It's nothing how I remember when we were little." Rebecca said, again emphasizing the 'BIG' part. Jason noticed again, and as he did he felt something rub against his leg. He glanced under the table and saw his little sister's foot touching his thigh. His dick stiffened.

Their Mom did not notice what was going on underneath the table.

Jason felt his sister's foot caress his thigh and watched as she scooted closer to the table, thus nudging her foot ever closer to his dick. It was fully erect at this point, tenting his gym shorts. Then it happened, his sister crossed the line that siblings aren't meant to cross. She was rubbing her foot against his dick and it felt like magic.

"Well, I am off to bed. Goodnight you two. Don't stay up too late even though it's Friday night," their mother said as she got up from the table, put her dishes away, and walked to her bedroom.

"We won't," they both called after her.

"What are you doing?!" Jason hissed softly right after their mother was out of earshot.

"Thanking my BIG brother. I saw the size of your cock last night and it is magnificent," she responded.

Shocked Jason said, "This is wrong Becca, we shouldn't be doing this."

"It doesn't feel like you aren't enjoying it,' she responded as she put her other foot on the other side of his dick. Stroking it as she did so.

Just then Jason got up from the table and rushed to the bathroom. Rebecca just sat there and giggled.

*****

Jason shut the door behind him, wishing there was a lock on it. He pulled out his pulsing dick and looked at himself in the mirror. 'What the fuck is she doing? She knows it's wrong but she's doing it anyway' he thought to himself. He needed a release, so he started masturbating. He tried to think of anything else other than his sister but he couldn't. He was getting flashbacks to seeing her ass walk away from him, wondering what her pussy felt like. Then to his surprise, Rebecca opens the door to the bathroom just as Jason climaxes all over the bathroom counter.

"Oh wow." his sister exclaims as she just watched her brother cum. "That's a lot isn't it? I wonder..."

Again to his shock his own sister takes a finger and scoops up some of his fresh cum and sticks it in her mouth. "That's so yummy," she giggles as she walks back to their bedroom.

After Jason cleans up himself and the bathroom, he fears what he may find when he goes to bed.

Sure enough as he walks in to their bedroom, his sister is in her sleep shirt but with no Panties on. He blushed as he saw his little sister's shaved pussy for the first time, and to both of their surprise his dick was rock hard again.

"Wow I guess it really likes me," she giggled as she walks over to her brother sitting on the edge of his bed.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked as she started kneeling down in front of him.

"Thanking you Big Brother. You know I have never done anything sexual at all.. I'm all new to this" she says as she gets closer to his cock.

The thought of his sister being a virgin in every way excited him even more. Which caused a bit of pre-cum to drip out of his hard dick.

As it did so he felt his own sister, lick the tip of his dick and swallow his pre-cum. Then taking the tip of his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck yeah," he exclaimed as she kept sliding her mouth further down his shaft. That is until she gagged having only reached three quarters of the way down.

"You have a monster cock big brother." Becca said as she pulled it out of her mouth only to go back down on it. She continued sucking his dick until she stopped gagging at the same point.

"I want you to fuck my mouth," she giggled.

"Are you sure?" he asked his sister. She just nodded.

Jason then got up and had her kneel down in front of his dick. He pushed his cock into her pretty little mouth and then thrust. With the first thrust his nearly eight inch cock buried itself down his little sister's throat. She gagged but held her gaze toward his face. He pulled out for her to catch her breath only to thrust back in. This pattern continued until her saliva was all over her face and his dick.

"I'm going to cum." Jason said as he was deep in Becca's mouth. He pulled out and she said, "J, make me your cum slut." Surprised by her erotic request he obliged and shoved the entire length of his dick into his sister's throat and came. He shot three hot loads down her throat. As he pulled out he shot another one across her face and it rolled down her forehead and past her brown eyes.

"Thank you." She said as she got up and cleaned her face off. To his surprise she simply climbed into her own bed and said, "I look forward to tomorrow big brother. Goodnight." And she fell asleep.

Quite tired himself after the days events. Jason had no trouble at all falling asleep and dreaming of his sister's beautiful pussy.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
I'm Coming! I'm Coming! My younger sister is always running late.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories