Siblings Share a Room Pt. 03

Story Info
Things get really hot between siblings.
2.2k words
60.4k
94
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If sex between brother and sister bothers you then you probably don't want to read this story. Read the previous chapter(s) if you have not done so, it sets up the context for this chapter. Enjoy. All rights reserved.

*

Jason found himself awake again, he was initially worried that everything from the previous evening had been just a dream but then he realized that his sister had crawled into bed with him sometime in the night.

Jason woke up from Rebecca holding him closer to her, he felt her breasts and nipples push against the side of his body. He felt his dick stiffen again. As she stirred awake Jason said, "Becca what are you doing? What if Mom came in and saw us like this?"

Swinging her leg over her brother, mounting his crotch. Jason felt his dick get even firmer as he felt the warmth of his sister's pussy. "Then I'll just tell her that I got cold," she said as she giggled when felling his dick. She wiggled against him as she dismounted and got off his bed.

"Are we going to talk about last night?" he asked with concern. As his feelings were mixed, his sister is really attractive and sexy but that's the problem... she's his sister.

"What is there to talk about big brother? I sucked your cock and you came down my throat and I loved the taste of your cum by the way." She said this so nonchalantly that his face immediately went bright red. And by the time he wanted to respond she was already out of the room.

*****

As Jason stepped into the kitchen where his mother and his sister were eating breakfast. His mother stopped and said to him, "I already told your sister that I am going to be out with my girlfriends this afternoon and going into the later evening. I won't be back until about 11. I am going to be leaving some money on the counter so you both can pick something up to eat."

Jason nodded as he had a mouth full of food. Then he nearly sprayed it all over the table when he looked over at his sister. She had this seductive/evil look on her face and winked at him. 'Holy shit, what is she planning now?' he thought to himself. This thought put him into a strange trance and could barely here his mother talking to him.

"Jason? Did you hear me?" she said to him sounding annoyed.

"Sorry mom what did you say?" he responded.

"I said you two need to behave yourselves while I'm gone." his mom said sternly to him.

Immediately Jason was afraid that his mother knew something about the previous night. "What do you mean?" he said nervously.

"You two never really got along, that's why I was so nervous about having you share a room," she said.

"Oh, nothing to worry about mom, we've matured. I won't misbehave, I promise." he said more calmly now that his fear was dissuaded.

*****

A couple of hours later, just as their mother left, Jason found himself getting out of the hot shower he just had. As he was drying off he saw the door to the bathroom swing open and there was his sister.

"Rebecca! I'm naked, you need to knock next time." he said.

"Why?" she asked, honestly shocked by his tone.

"Because we're siblings, we aren't supposed to see each other like this," he said without regard of how this might affect her.

Then he immediately regretted his words as he watched his sister's brown eyes well up with tears as she stormed out of the bathroom and into their mother's room. Locking the door behind her.

'This is for the best,' he thought as he walked back, now clothed, into their room. 'We could never have that kind of relationship. It's taboo, society would frown upon it. Not to even mention what our mother would say.'

*****

Meanwhile in the other room, Rebecca was crying into her arms. Her brother's words had pierced her like a dagger. Especially after their previous night's escapades. 'Why would he say that? He seemed to enjoy it last night and this morning. What changed?' She thought to herself.

Another hour passed and it was nearly sundown, both of them haven't come out of their respective rooms yet nor seen each other. However, both started to become extremely restless. Rebecca was restless because she was worried that she just ruined her relationship with her brother. Whilst Jason was restless because he was reflecting his feelings for his sister, and that there was something more than just siblings.

It seemed like in no time after that, where both decided to go talk to the other. Jason walked up to his mother's bedroom door, as Rebecca did the same from the other side. Jason reached to knock when he heard a click and the door swung open. There stood his sister as beautiful as ever, looking up at him with worried but hopeful eyes.

"J..."

"Becca..."

They said at the same time. He paused to let her speak. "You go first," she said nervously.

"Ok... I'm sorry. I can't help it. Ever since I can remember I knew you were the only one I'd ever care about this much. When we were younger, around 14 and 13, I started getting these feelings towards you. I can hardly ever control myself around you. My urge to have you... it consumes me."

Becca's eyes were brimmed with unshed tears.

"Becca, I know it's wrong, we're siblings. I know it's not supposed to be this way. But I can't do it anymore. I can't hide my feelings for you anymore. I love you."

The tears poured down her cheeks. Rebecca started breathing rapid deep breaths. She couldn't contain herself anymore.

"I love you too!" she nearly yelled as she did so she leapt from the floor and wrapped her arms around Jason's neck and her legs around his waist.

He held her tight as they started passionately kissing, feeling each other's lips press into the other's. Jason carried her into their room, laying her down on his bed, which was the bigger of the two.

"J. Please. Please take me. I want you to have all of me, just as I want all of you... I... I've always wanted you to be my first... my first and only fuck." Rebecca said pleadingly.

They started pulling each other's clothes off until they were both naked kissing on his bed.

Jason looked down and was awestruck at the sight that lay before him. She was a goddess. He finally saw her naked breasts for the first time.

Her large beautiful breasts stood proud and firm with only a slight natural droop. Her areoles were slightly puffy and light pink. The bright silver barbell nipple piercings made her nipples stand out erect more than they naturally would.

Jason leaned down and kissed the top her left breast while cupping the bottom of her right one lightly. Rebecca rested her mouth on the top of his head and kissed his hair while he worked his mouth all over her breasts, without ever coming in contact with her nipple.

He switched sides and did the same thing to the other. Rebecca's fingers were swimming through his hair as she started gasping for air.

Finally after an agonizing few minutes, he took her left nipple in his mouth while he lightly pinched her right.

"Oh fuck!" Becca gasped, moaning to her brother's teasing.

Jason started to make his way down her toned belly, licking and kissing the outlines of her toned abs. Her breathing was becoming more frantic as she felt the intensity of the hunger growing inside her pussy, which was begging for her brother's focus.

He kissed his way to her waist line. He hovered there with his lips breathing hot air on her skin, caressing her soft beautiful skin as he made his way down towards her shaved pussy.

His sister's scent of her pussy filled Jason's airways. He almost pounced on her then and there. It was intoxicating.

He had to taste her. He had to taste her now!

His sister was trembling with anticipation at her brother's touch. She somehow knew exactly what was going on in his brain. The primal instinct was intense with both of them. He wanted to eat her pussy and she couldn't wait any longer,

Without another thought, Jason reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks in his palms. He dug his fingers in her soft flesh and hoisted her hips above his bed effortlessly, like lifting a feather. She instinctively wrapped her legs together around his head, and he shifted his arms around her legs where he could himself.

Her pussy was convulsing with excitement. Drenching his bed with her wetness pouring out from between her lips, the scent of her lust increased tenfold. Jason was staring point blank at the mouth of her pussy like they were the gates of heaven themselves.

He was inches away when he felt her hand on the back of his head, pushing his mouth to her pussy.

"Oh fuck, J. Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck!" She began clamping her legs more tightly, crushing his head into her gushing opening.

Jason worked his unyielding kisses up her slit and found the hard nub of her clit. He started sucking and licking lightly.

"Oh god! Yes yes yes right there!"

He started sucking harder on her clit as he started squeezing the soft round flesh of her ass.

She completely unloaded on him. He drank her sweet juices. He had just made his sister cum with his tongue. As he did so he saw up close and personal just how much havoc she was wreaking. It was like she had opened the flood gates and soaked his entire bed.

Rebecca, having been floating, above the bed for for nearly fifteen minutes was shaking uncontrollably in her brother's arms as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life.

She was practically hyperventilating.

"Baby..." she was gasping for air.

"Oh my god... how....how did... you do that.... to me?"

"Take me brother. I'm ready." She breathed roughly.

Jason growled deeply in response and she trembled with her excitement.

His sister spread he legs for him and wrapped them around his ass, locking her ankles together. This let his cock fall perfectly in place, nestling his throbbing tip at her opening.

He felt the soft, swollen lips suckling at the head of his cock, just begging to opened wide by him. She felt so wet and soft.

He pressed his hips forward slowly, just barely pushing past her labia.

Rebecca gasped.

Jason looked into her eyes calmly. Like he was asking permission to finally make the last plunge into their lovemaking.

She brought her hands back up to caress his face and kept them there, her fingers massaging behind his ears.

Becca bit her lower lip and gave him a sultry, pleading look. Then she nodded softly to him.

He stayed his eyes on her eyes, never wanting to look away. He wanted to see the pleasure through her eyes.

Jason then pushed forward slowly and steadily, relishing in how soft and tight she felt inside her velvet tunnel.

They both gasped aloud as they lost themselves in each other, staring into each other's eyes.

It was the most incredible feeling. He couldn't believe it. He was inside his sister. He was actually making love to his sister, the woman he grew up with.

She was equally in a state of utter bliss. She felt completely full as he bottomed out inside her, reaching her deepest depths.

They kept gasping, as they remained locked on each other's eyes. Both not wanting to look away from the most beautiful expressions of love and passion they were exemplifying for each other.

Jason was in heaven as her pussy was convulsing around him violently. He started to back out and reached all the way back to the opening. And slowly plunged himself all the way back in.

"Oh fuck, J. Oh fuck!"

He pulled out again to the very last inch, and plummeted back inside with more force.

"Ah FUCK!" his sister cried.

He continued to thrust over and over into his sister.

"Baby I'm gonna cum soon!" he gasped.

He started pummeling into her with intense force. Her pussy was gushing more and more juices with every heavy thrust inside her. The squelching sound her pussy made was filling the space in her bedroom, accompanied with the heavy slap of their joining pelvises.

The floodgates opened and completely erupted with juices all over her brother's cock, his entire torso, and all over the bed.

His resistance to cum completely shattered at the moment and he let himself go inside his sister.

He plummeted down as deep as he could inside of her and unleashed rope after rope of cum. Jason couldn't fathom feeling something so intense, so cataclysmic, so earth shatteringly pleasurable. The brutal force of cum rocketing through his cock and into the awaiting tunnel of his sister made his head spin and his vision began to white out.

After a few minutes, returning to the land of the living, their breathing started to calm. Neither of them wanted to move and leave this moment of pure ecstasy they shared with each other.

"That was fucking amazing," Rebecca said to her brother.

"Yeah it was," Jason responded.

"I will never get tired of this," she giggled as she turned to kiss her brother once more.

-End of Part 3-

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Brother Broke Me Injury leads to intimacy, incest, and impregnation.in Incest/Taboo
I'm Coming! I'm Coming! My younger sister is always running late.in Incest/Taboo
Oh My God, Bro! A little trick creates a big problem for Tammy's brotherin Incest/Taboo
Perverted Siblings Brother and sister explore their perverted desires.in Incest/Taboo
Legend of Lexi Gaming sister is just too enticing.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories