Siblings with Benefits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,239 Followers

I reached up and raked my nails down his bare chest, he didn't make a sound but a look of ecstasy crossed his face. I grabbed his jeans and unsnapping them saw that he wasn't wearing any underwear, oh how I love that look! I reached in to grab my prize but Mark slapped my hands away.

"Like you deserve to take it out!" He snapped and moving quickly grabbed both of my hands and pushing them together captured my thin wrists in one hand, his grip was not gentle and I winced as he forced them back over my head. Despite the discomfort I watched in breathless anticipation as with his other hand Mark reached into his jeans and knowing I was dying for it slowly pulled it out.

Like the rest of him my brother's cock was nothing short of incredible, In plain English it was fucking huge, easily the biggest I have ever seen, well over 10" long, and thick as well. It was the type of cock that was as much a weapon as it was a part of his anatomy, many a young girl had squealed in pain from it and he loved every minute of it, and speaking of loving it I opened wide incapable of even pretending I didn't want it in my mouth.

"Yeah you want that cock?" He asked as he whipped it across my face slapping me with it hard enough to hurt.

"Don't tease." I begged giving him what he wanted "Please don't tease."

That was the wrong thing to do. Mark pushed it against my cheek, I could feel his sticky pre cum drip on my face he then began spreading it around. I let out a low moan and looking up at him parted my lips and slid my tongue out, taking his dripping prick Mark touched it to the tip of my tongue giving me just a taste. I looked up into his eyes and whispered;

"More. Please more."

That was all it took as he stepped up and shoved it three quarters down my throat. I moaned as I began to suck it in and out. I started slow but couldn't hold back and began going faster, I could feel him dripping down my throat and my mouth was stretched almost to the limit.

"Is that the best you can do?" He asked me "You call that head? Did all that pussy licking make you forget how to suck cock?"

Knowing what was coming I tilted my head as far back as I could. My brother did not disappoint, pushing the entire length of his huge prick into my mouth he held it there for a few seconds then began slamming it in and out as if it were my pussy. Mark leaned over bracing his weight on the arm that was holding mine down on the bed stretching my shoulders painfully, as I sat there, arms pinned getting brutally face fucked to the point my eyes were watering I felt another surge of wetness flow through my pussy.

Mark put his left leg up on the bed changing the angle and forcing it even deeper. Reaching down he gave the barbell in my left nipple another twist I squealed around his cock and Mark gave a low groan, the noise sending a thrill through me for a moment I thought he was going to cum but instead he stepped back yanking his cock from my mouth.

"Oh goddamn!" I got out as I sat there gasping for breath.

"Fucking skank like you doesn't deserve to taste it!" He snapped. Then pulling my arms up demonstrated his amazing strength as using only the one arm yanked me straight up to my feet. I cried out at the searing pain in my shoulders. Holding me there Mark put his head down and began to roughly suck on my left nipple. This was his mistake as I dropped my head down and with no hesitation bit into the back of his shoulder. I tasted blood and Mark pulling himself back finally let go of my wrists and grabbing me by both shoulders, spun me back around shoved me down over the bed.

The bed had been set high directly at the height of Marks waist so his cock was at the perfect angle for this position. As he stepped up behind me he pulled my hair bringing my face up to watch in the headboard mirror. Taking his cock he placed it on my ass and rubbed it back and forth stopping with the tip on my own Baphomet tattoo at the very small of my back. I saw him looking up enjoying the view in the mirrored ceiling. I have to say from my angle it looked pretty damn good but I needed a fucking not a show.

"Are you going to fuck me or play with yourself?" I asked and was rewarded with a wicked slap across my ass. Mark did however slide my thong to the side and placed his cock at the very tip of my pussy. I tried to push back and received a slap to the other side of my ass.

"Oh please just fuck me little brother I need that beautiful fucking cock so bad! I..... Oh fuck yeah!" I exclaimed as with one smooth thrust Mark rammed the entire length into my soaking wet pussy. Still holding my hair he began fucking me hard, long steady strokes that felt so fucking good I was yelping with each pump. To not have a man for a year and then to have this man was positively painful, my pussy felt stretched to its limit and I was loving every minute of it.

"Oh yeah, that's it Mark just like that, fuck that pussy!" Mark let go of my hair and grabbing my hips began slamming me even harder drawing me into his powerful thrusts with such force I was going to have bruises in the morning. It looked almost as good as it felt, Mark was slicked with sweat and the muscles in his chest and arms were flexing as he drove in and out of me. His dark eyes were reflecting the candle light giving the illusion they were glowing. His face was transformed into a look of pure lust and I knew the feeling. I was completely caught up all but screaming.

"That's right, fuck that pussy! Fuck your nasty big sister! Give her what she needs! Oh yeah baby just like that!!" Mark paused for a minute and with that trademark smirk said;

"What are you so happy for? I'm only fucking you because I couldn't take that lousy blowjob anymore."

"I'm the best cocksucker you've ever had. Now shut up and fuck me!" Enough was enough.

He returned to slamming me, he was going faster and his breathing was picking up he was getting close. That wouldn't do, apparently Mark had forgotten that his big sister always cums first.

"Good thing you got that big Prick." I told him in between my yelps of pleasure. "That's all it takes to impress the girls, I bet you forgot how to make a real woman cum." I smiled at him in the mirror. Immediately he pulled himself out and lifting me by the hips pushed me up onto the bed where I rolled over onto my back. Mark dropped to his knees at the foot directly between my legs and I put my boots up onto his shoulders.

Mark didn't lick my pussy, he attacked it. Plunging two fingers into it he began roughly shoving them in and out, as he did he began sucking hard on my clit so hard it was making wet smacking noises every time it came out of his mouth, once again that exotic mix of pleasure and pain flowed through me. I returned the favor by pushing down hard with my legs, the heels of my boots digging into his shoulders a thin trickle of blood began flowing down his left arm. I looked up and watched in the mirror.

It was almost enough to make me cum then and there seeing myself stretched out naked my beautiful brother kneeling between my legs. I began playing with my nipples. I could feel my orgasm building and knew it was going to be best one I've had in a long time. Mark increased both the force and speed of his sucking and fingering.

"Ohhhh," I moaned it was so close! I could feel my legs tense up pushing onto his shoulders even harder; I arched my back and began pumping my pussy into his face.

"That's right," I hissed between my clenched teeth. "Suck that pussy, your favorite pussy, the first pussy you ever had." I reached down with my right hand and got a hand full of his hair "The best pussy you ever had!" I felt the waves of orgasm starting to flow through my hips almost there, I was almost there.

"Make your sister cum little brother." I implored him.

Mark continued to suck and just as I was beginning to reach the edge he brought his right hand up and slid his finger into my ass. I came like an animal, head back, mouth wide open, and wailing like a banshee. As surge after surge of pleasure wracked my body I held Mark's head in place grinding it into my throbbing pussy. He was still sucking, and fingering both my pussy and ass when I realized another orgasm was right behind the first one.

"Oh god Mark, don't stop!"

Once again I put my head back and screamed. I stayed there for a moment my back and hips off the bed and Mark's head trapped by my clenched thighs. Finally I collapsed back onto the bed my legs falling limply off his bleeding shoulders.

"Oh I oh..." I couldn't speak nor could I move I felt as if I had died and come back again. Mark stayed between my legs on his knees looking at me smiling

"My turn." He said simply. Standing up he pushed me further up on the bed then after taking a second to step out of his jeans, in one smooth motion came up onto the bed and keeping my knees bent over his shoulders drove his cock into me full force.

"Oh my fucking god!!" I shouted my legs were bent back behind my ears, my ass was off the bed and he was buried to the hilt inside of me. Mark began fucking the shit out of me there was no other way to put it he was putting everything he had into each thrust, I was beyond moaning now I was pretty much whimpering and it was driving Mark crazy. I reached up and put my hands on his sweat soaked back. Once again I looked up into the mirror and was transfixed by the sight of him over me the powerful muscles of his back bulging and his perfect ass flexing as he pumped me harder and faster.

Mark was breathing hard and he was beginning to make those little noises that he always denied making when he got close. Knowing he was on the edge I took my nails and digging them in raked them as hard as I could down his back. The breath hissed out between his teeth. Keeping them in the same spot I ripped right back up through the trail I had left, Mark moaned and I could feel his arms tremble, at that moment I turned my head and bit savagely into his arm while scratching down his back again. Mark's eyes rolled back in his head and he let out a howl of his own as he came deep inside of me, spurt after spurt filling me to the point where I could feel it trickling out around his cock. He groaned and moving his arms so I could put my legs down he collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him.

"That's it little brother all of it." I told him as I clenched my pussy around him milking every drop. I could feel his heart beating against mine, putting my arms around him I held him there listening to his heavy breathing in my ear. I looked up and saw the long red lines on his back I knew the sweat had to be making them sting like hell, but also knew that he loved it. Mark slowly pushed himself up and sat back on his knees.

"Is that what you needed sis?" He asked breathlessly.

"You're always what I need little brother." I told him as I lay there unsure of whether or not I'd even be able to move. Mark smiled softly and leaning over kissed me. His face smelled delightfully like my pussy.

"I know the feeling." He agreed as he lifted my right foot up unzipping my boot and tossing it to the floor, he removed the other as well and then stood. "I'll be right back." He said and left the room probably to clean up his back, after all these had to be three hundred dollar satin sheets. With an effort I propped myself up and pushed up the length of the bed to the pillows. I was soooo relaxed and already knew I would sleep. Damn that had been incredible even by our standards.

Mark came back in with a bottle of water which I gratefully accepted taking several long swallows I handed it back to him, he placed it on the nightstand on my side and took a minute to put the candles out, he would always leave the one on his side lit, then lying down next to me pulled the top sheet up to our waists. As Mark lay on his back I rolled over into him putting my head on his chest. He put his arm around me and said,

"Look up," Mark smiled at me in the mirror, "Are we not beautiful?" he asked.

"On the outside anyway." I told him which got a laugh out of him. This felt great but it wasn't what I really wanted. I rolled back over onto my right side and waited.

Mark rolled over next to me and sliding one arm underneath my pillow so that my head was resting on it, put his other arm around my waist and pulled me in close, my back up against his chest. This was what I needed, the one place that no matter how bad things were I always felt safe was right here in my brother's arms. Mark softly kissed my shoulder.

"Goodnight my sister. Sweet dreams."

I sighed contentedly, already feeling sleep beginning to overcome me, before I surrendered to it I whispered;

"I love you my beautiful little brother."

12