Sick Mum, Sicker Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Son tries to control his growing feelings for his sick mum.
12.4k words
4.43
14.5k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up exhilarated at about 6am. I got up, slipped some boxers on and tip toed to mum's door. I had left it ajar the night before, I looked in, she was still asleep, her sleeping mask still in place, her robe completely open, her hands were above her head though. She must have wriggled under the covers during the night, but we were having an unseasonably hot summer, so her sheets were tangled up around her calves.

I stood there looking at her for a couple of minutes, my dick was at half mast, I gently rubbed it over my shorts. I loved that woman so much. I began to feel pangs in my heart. All of a sudden I was disgusted with myself, for what I had done to her the previous night, tears welled in my eyes.

I decided there and then I would never do anything so horrid to her again. Tonight was going to be our date and if nothing happened tonight I would never go down this route again. She was my mother for Christ's sake. I wanted to be there for her and I wanted to give her everything she desired, if that was the love of a man, I would offer myself to her and let her decide whether she wanted to step over that line with me or not.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I took a quick shower and returned to my room to get dressed. I remembered I had taken some pictures of my knocked out mother the previous night, so I quickly grabbed my lap top and sat on my bed.

Suddenly the pangs of guilt evaporated and I justified to myself that this wasn't as bad as actually molesting her unconscious body, these were just photos, no one was being hurt, much like a husband might try to justify watching porn to his wife, 'I'm not cheating on you and I get to enjoy watching someone else do acts I wouldn't feel comfortable doing with you'. I'm pretty sure there's some logic in there, if you really wanted to find it!

I scrolled through the pictures. WOW. I was instantly hard. I don't mean to brag, but as unscrupulous photographers go, I was a good one! I quickly ran to my door and tip-toed across the hall to look in on my mum. She was still asleep, I crept down the hall to the bathroom and the laundry hamper, I fished through the dirty clothes and eventually found, right at the bottom, a pair of her worn knickers. They were just a simple white cotton affair, but would do the trick for me right now. I looked at them briefly, there were no signs they were dirty at all, I could have put them back in her drawer as is and she wouldn't know. I held them up to my face and inhaled deeply, a faint sweet musk mixed with a fabric softener smell raced through my nostrils. Such a beautiful aroma. I shot back into my room, yanked my shorts down and released my growing bone, as I slid onto my bed and began stroking myself looking at my naked unconscious mother.

I looked through the file thumbnails first, there were a lot to look at, I would say, over 50 for sure. I was, almost subconsciously, stroking my hardening cock through my shorts. I lifted my butt off my duvet and pulled them down past my butt cheeks now, so they were stretched between my thighs. I was transfixed by my lap top screen.

This was bad, something had seriously changed in me, I had no clue why, but the illicit taboo nature of things that were beginning to happen in this house was making me so hard, all the time. I swear my cock had grown another inch and the loads I was depositing into tissue paper, or my mum's knickers, if I could wrangle a pair, were almost twice as large as they used to be.

I stroked away, clicking on the 'next' arrow and seemingly getting even harder as the next picture would reveal a steady progression from 'softcore' to a more 'hardcore' set of images. As soon as I clicked on the jpeg of a drop of my cum on mum's face, my heart was pounding. I leaned back in the chair and moaned 'ohhh mum.'

I decided I was getting close, so slowed my pace. I had looked through every image now, so dragged the best ones into a new folder, and feeling bold (because lets face it, she wasn't ever going to find it on my laptop!), I labelled it 'MY WHORE MOTHER'.

There was something very hot about using words like 'whore' and 'slut', with regard to my beautiful, loving mother, almost like I was trying to illicit those types of character traits from her subliminally, like if I referred to her as a whore, when I'm around her in an innocent, 'normal' situation, like eating dinner with her or watching a movie, the fact that I was calling her a whore in my head would make innocent gestures, like licking her fingers or nervously smiling whilst watching a sex scene, take on erotic connotations and although I knew she didn't mean it that way, it would make those situations way hotter than they should be and I'd probably sit there awkwardly, sporting an erection, pretending my mother was coming on to me! Then I'd obviously have to disappear into my room to jack off and leave a fresh deposit in a pair of her knickers!

Getting back to my laptop and my new favourite porn star, I put the pictures on a slideshow setting, trying to hold out as long as I could, I set the slides to a 5 second per picture rate and sat back admiring my handiwork. I sat there furiously stroking myself, watching these lurid images of my own mother, slide across my screen, but as soon as I saw the first picture with my cum on her cheek, I started stroking harder for the end game.

It only took 2 more pictures before I felt myself passing the point of no return. I watched the screen intently as my legs stiffened and I began to release my load into her knickers. I barely made a noise as I shot 3 thick spurts of semen into her balled up white cotton panties.

It was so wrong, but I couldn't help myself, something about the whole clandestine vibe to what I was doing, was so hot. I clenched her underwear around my cock until the feelings of guilt subsided, then after those 5 seconds were up, I stepped out of my room and down the hall to the bathroom, where I lightly rinsed her knickers under the tap and watched the thick globs of my cum slide down the porcelain over the metal drain and vanish beyond, into the darkness.

I threw them in the laundry hamper, then picked it up and took the whole thing into the laundry room, separated the whites from the colours and threw a big load of clothes into the washer. I put a capsule in, some softener in the front drawer and set it going. I left the hamper with the whites in the laundry room and quietly padded back to my room.

I sat on my bed, dressed in shorts and a clean T, I'm nothing if not consistent! The feelings of guilt started creeping back into my mind, alongside some images from my favourite porn actresses. I would LOVE to be able to ask a Lady Sonia, or a Rachel Steele, or a Keri Lynn, or a Lilly James, or a Wendy Taylor, or a Brianna Beach, or a Syren De Mer, or a Deauxma, or a Amber Bach, or a Zoey Holloway, or a Sofie Marie, or an Erica Lauren, or a Margo Sullivan, or a Jodi West, wait, what were we talking about? I got side tracked!

Oh yeah! I would love to ask one of these professionals to help me with my predicament and role play it out with me, to help me get it out of my system, like some weird specialised therapist that helps young perverts get over their strange obsessions, by having sex with them (yes, that's a scenario I often looked at online! A mother and son see a therapist, who, ridiculously, suggests sex as a way to help what ever predicament they were there for! It's very hot!), but they were all so unobtainable and probably each dealt with a thousand requests a day from similar minded freaks, like me, so I totally realise none of them would ever waste any of their valuable time on a loser like me, and I knew I would still covert my own mother anyway, because nothing sent electricity through my body, quite like the idea of being inside my beautiful mother, eyes locked, smiling as I empty my balls deep inside her cunt. I know, I know, I have the blood of a romantic poet coursing through my veins!

I knew in the cold light of day it was wrong, but I was on a fast train approaching the town of 'Don't Give A Fuck', I felt a need within me growing by the day, I had it under control at the minute, but I began entertaining thoughts of hiring an older woman to play the role for me, I could probably even borrow one of mum's dresses for her to wear, to make it more authentic. I put that to the back of my mind for a minute, it would more than likely come to that, as the chances of my own mother finding herself in a situation where she openly encouraged her son to put his cock in her, were at odds around zero.

Anyway, we'll cross that bedroom when we come to it, for now I wanted to just lavish her with love and caring, who knows, maybe I would spark something in her? She did say she was sad because she felt she'd never date again, maybe, if the only viable option for a night with a willing, able and eager man, was in the bedroom across the hall, she might be more susceptible to the idea?

I was going to spoil her today, show her how it could be, if she gave herself to me. I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her. Putting some fruit on a plate, a glass of orange juice and some cereal on a tray, I picked up her pill box and went in to wake her.

When I got to the door, she was awake, sitting up, the sleep mask pushed up on her forehead with strands of blond hair trapped beneath it pointing in all directions, her robe pulled tight over her body, her hand on her chin, lost in thought. I waited a moment to gauge if she had any inkling what might have happened the night before. I felt my pulse quicken and my face began to feel heat, the room seemed to close in around me as she seemed to move out of focus and further away from me.

I snapped out of it with a flood of relief as she turned and noticed me standing at the door like a gormless room service waiter. I pushed the door as her expression seemed to show her still deep in thought for a split second longer, then her whole face cracked into a smile, that wonderful, beautiful smile.

'Morning dear,' I was off the hook. If she felt anything between her legs, she must think she did it to herself in the night.

'Morning mum, got you some breakfast, a nice continental affair with a side of hard narcotics.' I smiled at her, staying in character as the shit eating waiter at this fantasy poncy hotel.

'Oh well thank you sir, be sure to thank your dealer.' She played along. We both smiled, I set the tray on the bed next to her. I passed her the water on her bedside table, she sighed and took it from me, picking up the first pill.

'Down the hatch,' she said and proceeded to take all her medication, a mere 6 different colour pills. She then nibbled on some fruit and pushed the cereal around the bowl for a few minutes.

'You better finish all that up,' I said, 'you've got to keep your strength up for your hot date tonight. She made an exaggerated play of eating a spoonful of the cereal.

'We're not going out, why do I need to keep my strength up, what have you got planned, young man?' She looked at me with a suspicious expression on her face.

What have I got planned? I plan on seducing you mum, I'm going to get you all hot and bothered, then I plan on getting you tipsy, so your inhibitions fall further, then I plan on making love to you all night, THAT'S what I have planned mummy.

'Nothing! I'm just saying, I don't want you falling asleep at 7 o'clock while I'm being all witty and charming.'

'Ha! Well that definitely won't happen! And by that I mean, you being witty and charming!' She laughed at her own joke.

'Ouch, mum, ouch.' I joined her in having a chuckle. 'So, what's the plan for today?' I asked.

'Oh, I thought I'd go for a run, then off to the gym, then meeting the girls for lunch before heading into town for a look around that new art gallery, then maybe a stroll around a museum or something, then I have to get home because a lovely young man is taking me out on a date tonight!' She looked at me with an expression of faux annoyance, her eyes wide, eyebrows up and lips flat and pursed together, I could do nothing but smile broadly at her.

'OK, smart arse, you know what I meant. Is Beth coming round or are you going to lounge around in here all day?'

'The former.' she said, 'Bethy is due today, she's going to help me get ready for our date.'

'Wait, you told her about it?' I asked, suddenly worried that I would be perceived as a little weirdo by mum's nurse, who I saw more times than I cared to calculate at this moment! Jesus, I bet she's told all her mates and colleagues about it and they've all had a good laugh. Shit, I'm going to have to pack a 'go bag' and be ready to leave forever, at the drop of a hat! Maybe I'll ask the FBI if they'd put me on witness protection, no, they'd never go for that, besides, they'd ask a load of questions about why, the nosey bastards, why can't they just understand the urgency and importance of the situation and just do as they're bloody well asked?!

'What? I tell her everything!' she said matter of factly.

'MUM! Everything?!' I almost shouted at her. This was completely new information and had thrown a spanner in the works. I hadn't thought this through properly, WOMEN TALK!! I couldn't do anything now, I just realised, Beth would notice a change in her if she suddenly became giddy and spirited and would ask all sorts of questions, and mum might be coy and say she'd hooked up with someone, but then Beth would push for answers and even if she didn't she would realise that mum has no access to men, it's not like she can just go to a bar or something, so she'd put 2 and 2 together and know I had something to do with it and then start pressing me for answers. SHIT!

'Well, not everything exactly, but yeah, we talk. Why? what's the problem?' She asked.

I paused a beat, realising how this must look to mum. I couldn't exactly tell her, 'well mum, I was planning on seducing you and fucking you all night, but now I can't because you'll tell Beth and she'll think I'm a disgusting pervert and probably call the authorities and have me locked up'!

'Er, nothing, it's just, well, you and I are really close, you know, and I tell you stuff, you know, about my life and I, well, I just thought it was between you and I, but if you tell Beth everything....' I tailed off.

'Oh hun, no, I don't tell her anything important, I mean, I might say, you are going through some stuff, like when Lisa ended things with you, I said you had 'girl trouble',' she made the air quotes with her index fingers, 'but I don't go into specifics, that's just between you and I, everything you tell me goes no further, I'd never break the trust between us, I swear sweetheart.' She looked at me with a weird mix of concern and reassurance.

'Um, OK, I believe you.' I managed, but I still had a doubt deep down in my stomach, that maybe she shared a bit more than that, I knew her, I knew what she was like, she'd always blabbed when I was younger if I won something or got good grades, even if I asked her not to, but then I'd get a handshake or an 'attaboy'' from random people like a neighbour I'd hardly ever spoken to who lived 10 doors down from us, she just couldn't help herself sometimes, which is what worried me. I'd have to test her somehow, then question Beth, see if she gives the game away!

She was still looking at me intently, then she smiled, that wonderful crooked smile and of course, my heart melted. I smiled back, then her smile broadened and she grabbed my cheek playfully pulling at my flabby skin.

'Mum, cut it out.' I said bashfully, which made her laugh and pull me into a hug.

'Oh Jakey, I do love you.'

'I love you too mum.' I said with only a hint of apprehension, as thoughts of what I'd been doing over the last few days and what I'd been fantasising about recently and what I was hoping would happen in the near future, but she picked up on it and pulled away from me a foot or so to look at my face.

'Well a little more enthusiasm wouldn't go a miss!'

'Sorry mum, I meant. Oh mother of mine you are the most wonderfullest mother there ever could be, you amaze me everyday with your... amazingness and are so beautiful, even models are jealous of you, thank you for being my most favourite...est mum!' Good save, right?

She pursed her lips together and pulled a face, then she broke out into laughter. 'very funny, young man, oh you do make me laugh, you're so kooky.'

'Kooky? Doesn't that mean dorky?' I asked, genuinely not sure.

'No, it means...' she looked up briefly, searching for an apt definition, 'special, in a weird and wonderful way?'

'Have you just made up a definition, because you just called me a 'dork'?'

She pulled a face where her bottom lip stretched across her face and the tendons in her neck pulled tight, 'errr, guilty!' She said and laughed, letting go of me and settling back on her bed.

'Now who's being funny?' I asked and joined her in a laugh.

We settled into a comfortable silence as she turned the tv on and switched to the news, with some lying politician lying about some lie he'd been caught in, while eating her breakfast as best she could.

I cleaned up after breakfast and sat with her talking. The doorbell rang around midday, it was Beth. I let her in and made small talk with her, despite talking about her a couple of hours before, unbelievably, it had slipped my mind she was coming over today, I bounded towards the door, genuinely wondering who it might be, to be met by Beth's cheesiest grin as I pulled the door open. I guess I was feeling more nervous about the night's possibilities and lost in my own daydream about how it might go, obviously I was only playing the best-case-scenarios in my head, so I had been a bit side tracked and I'd forgotten she was going to be there today.

'Oh, hi Beth, you alright?' I asked still standing at the threshold with my arm blocking her entrance, almost like I was saying, 'you shall not pass!!' in my best Ian McKellan voice.

'I'm great, I'll be even better if you'd get out the way so I can get out of this sun!'

'Oh right, shit sorry! Need any help with your bag?' I asked stepping aside and inviting her in with a dramatic wave of my arm into the house whilst bowing my head.

'Yeah, your mum told me you were hilarious, I see what she means now!' She said walking past me into the relative coolness.

'Are you suggesting I'm not hilarious?' I asked.

'Oh nooooo,' she quickly replied, 'I'm sure you're a laugh a minute!'

'Good, I'm glad we got that sorted out.' She smiled as she walked by me. There seemed to be a twinkle in her eye, which made me a bit more nervous, if I'm honest.

I walked her to mum's room and she went in while I stood at the door. Mum was very comfortable in her presence and they got on like old friends. After her initial checks, she gave mum a light massage, just making sure her joints were getting some mobility and blood into them, while she lay in bed all day. They made small talk and I occasionally joined in, although I had the distinct impression they wanted me to leave so they could have a girlie natter.

So I made my exit and went to the kitchen to start prep on dinner. Now, I'm no chef, but I know how to cook 5 or 6 meals, so I'm also no slouch. After chopping and prepping everything for later I went back to mum's room to see if they wanted a tea or anything. Beth was just finishing up stretching mum's legs. When she saw me, she smiled.

'I forgot to tell you Bethy, you missed your chance with Jake, he's taking me on a date tonight,' she winked at me, 'so he won't be available any more I'm afraid, he's all mine.' She laughed at herself. I stood in the doorway waiting to see what type of response that would garner, so much for not telling her everything, I thought to myself.