Side Business Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill gets more of Ben.
2.1k words
4.3
45.3k
71

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd love to say I fought the good fight and went upstairs and fucked my wife's brains out and left her a quivering mess on the bed. But the reality was far different from that. I did make it upstairs in record time and when I reached the bedroom doorway my wife's thong was already on the floor and she was on the bed with her legs spread wide waiting on me.

I got my clothes off fast and jumped on the bed and my cock went into her like a hot knife through butter. I was hard as a rock and she was wet as an ocean. This was new for us as usually our sex needed to build up to intercourse with lots of foreplay. The foreplay had been taken care of with the events of the evening so this was pure fucking and for me a huge turn on.

The problem was I was overcharged by what had unfolded already and in about a minute I knew I was in trouble. I started to show signs that I was about to cum and Jill realized it too.

"Don't you dare cum this fast," she insisted. "Hold off, pull out now, now..."

I tried to oblige but the second I pulled out it was too late and my cock started to spurt on its own accord before I ended up helping it along covering my wife's stomach with a few shots. My guilt was immediate and the look on her face was one of disbelief.

"Are you serious," she asked. "Of all nights?"

"I'm sorry babe," I replied. "After what I saw of you tonight I couldn't help it."

She pushed her head back into the bed and stared at the ceiling, legs still spread. I knew what was going through her mind as if there is one thing I can't do it is recover quickly. I decided to try to get her off orally and made my way down to her still glistening pussy. The moment she felt me get close she closed her legs.

"No," she huffed. "I needed a cock tonight not a tongue."

And with that she got up and went to clean off her stomach I supposed. I did feel terrible. No one wants to leave their wife unsatisfied like that. I decided to go get a drink of water and as I got to the end of the stairs I saw Ben still sitting on the couch naked, his eyes closed, and he was stroking his cock. That thing was huge and I had no doubt what was in his head. I decided not to make him aware of my presence, so I went back to the bedroom.

The bathroom door was closed but as I got closer I heard a buzzing sound. It was unmistakable that my wife was trying to get off on her own. I knocked quietly.

"Go away," she said.

I knew the difference between her being mad and being frustrated. I knew she loved me and wasn't mad, but she was definitely frustrated at this particular moment. I opened the door and my wife had one hand on the counter holding herself up and the other with her rabbit held tightly in her pussy and on her clit.

"Not now baby," she said more sympathetically. "Just give me a minute."

It wasn't a calculated thought, but it just popped in my head.

"Ben's still here," I said.

My wife turned towards me and just looked at me waiting like I was going to say more.

"I'm just saying," I continued. "He's still here."

"What are you saying?" she asked. "You are ok with me going down there?"

"Well you can if you would like to and based on what I just saw this would be the time to go," I added.

"What if Ben isn't thinking the same thing?" she said.

"I'm pretty sure he is," I said.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea," she said.

"I'm not either," I laughed. "But it's already been a crazy night so might as well finish it off."

She stared at me for a few trying to figure out what was in my head.

"Just go," I said. "We'll talk about all this tomorrow."

My wife leaned in and kissed me and mouthed she loved me and with that I watched her naked frame leave our room and head for the stairs. Her butt looked amazing, she looked confident and those pigtails were killing me.

I followed her and saw that she had stopped frozen at the end of the stairs no doubt getting a look at what I had seen earlier of Ben stroking his cock. After a moment of hesitation, she made her way towards him and I made my way down the stairs for a better view.

She was now right in front of Ben after quietly making her way towards him. His eyes were still closed as he slowly stroked his full hardness unaware Jill stood just feet from him. She finally broke the silence.

"What are you thinking about?" she said to him.

Ben was startled and stopped stroking as he looked up to see a completely naked Jill in front of him. He looked every inch of her over before replying.

"You," he said.

"What about me?" asked Jill.

"About how tonight was the most amazing sexual experience of my life and how I didn't want it to end," said Ben. "God look at you. You are gorgeous."

"Well the night is not over," she replied.

"Is this still part of the bet?" Ben asked.

Jill nodded no.

"Then what is it about?" he asked.

"This is about my needs," she said. "And I need you right now Ben. Tonight I'm yours."

"But what about..." he started.

Before he could finish and say my name Jill had reached down and put her finger over his lip.

"He knows I am here," she whispered. "Now let's finish what we started."

With that Jill straddled Ben's legs and they started kissing with more passion as her hand reached for his cock. She stroked it slowly several times before rubbing it up and down her wetness which caused a moan from Ben. She then positioned his swollen cock head at her entrance and started to guide him inside her. Now the moans escaped her lips as I watched that huge cock slowly disappear inside my wife until she was fully sitting on Ben's lap.

"Oh my God Ben," she muffled. "You feel incredible."

"I have a confession to make," said Ben.

"What is it?" Jill asked.

"I've dreamed of fucking you since the moment I met you," I heard him say. "Every night I stroke myself imagining this moment of me fucking you."

"Is it as good as you imagined?" she asked as she continued to slowly rock on his length.

"No," said Ben. "It's so much better."

Jill put both hands on Ben's cheeks and started to kiss him passionately as she started to ride Ben's cock with more gusto. She was obviously getting used to his size and he was now scissoring in and out of her stretched pussy as she moved up and down. It was truly a sight to behold.

I don't think either of them knew I was watching and in this moment I was not jealous at all. I was happy that my wife was being satisfied and in a weird way I was very happy for Ben. I liked Ben - a lot. And knowing he hadn't had the greatest of luck with women and was now getting to fuck such a gorgeous woman like my wife - well - as bizarre as it sounds in the moment I was happy for them both.

They seemed to be in incredible sync with each other. I heard sounds and moans from Jill that I hadn't heard before. I assumed they might be mini-orgasms coursing through her setting up for the big one.

That big one wasn't that far away. Jill leaned back with her hands on Ben's shoulders as she arched her back and thrust herself forward. Ben had a firm grip on Jill's ass as he continued to give her all he had. And with that Jill started to shake and quiver as her orgasm crashed through her.

"Yes Jill," Ben encouraged. "Cum for me."

Once the orgasm subsided Jill was clearly shaking and leaned in on Ben's shoulder to catch her breath.

"Oh my god Ben," she panted. "That was incredible. You are amazing."

The smile on Ben's face was one of complete satisfaction. However long he had dreamed of that moment it was now a reality and he had definitely fucked Jill almost senseless.

Jill started kissing him again.

"I want you to cum too," she said.

"Can I cum inside you?" he asked.

"Is that what you have fantasized about with me?" she asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Then do it Ben," she replied.

I wasn't necessarily expecting that. Jill was on the pill so I wasn't concerned but still it was a night full of surprises.

That knowledge spurred Ben on and he picked up the pace with his upward thrusts. Jill was responding again as well.

"Oh fuck," she said. "I think I'm going to cum again."

Ben grabbed Jill by both ponytails and thrust mightily into her and groaned as he started to erupt inside her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," he unleashed as Jill came again on his cock.

They panted against each other for another minute kissing their way through the slowing of their heartbeats.

"Jesus Christ Ben," said Jill. "That was an incredible fuck!"

"I must have been saving it for you," he smiled.

"Lucky me," Jill responded.

Jill finally, and slowly, removed herself from being locked on Ben's cock and lap and with weak knees she pushed away as Ben's still semi-hard cock came into view. Jill's pussy looked swollen and started to drip and she put her hand down between her legs to keep it from hitting the floor.

"Wow," she said slightly giggling. "You sure did put a lot in there."

"I'm usually a heavy cummer," Ben replied. "But I'm not sure I've ever cum that much in my life."

"I'm going to get a towel," she replied.

I watched as Jill's sweat-shined body headed towards the kitchen where she grabbed some paper towels and dabbed between her legs. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ben come into view walking towards her with his now softened cock swinging mightily with each step. He embraced Jill from behind and started to nuzzle her neck. It seemed as if they were talking but I couldn't hear so I tried to stealthily get closer.

I heard some more giggling from Jill as I got into range as Ben was still nestled behind her.

"Jesus Ben are you getting hard again?" she asked.

I watched as Jill reached behind her and grabbed at Ben's thickening rod and began to grip it warmly.

"How is that even possible?" she asked.

"It needs more of you," Ben said. "That's how. And the night isn't over yet. You said you are mine tonight."

Jill turned around smiling and wrapped her arms around his neck as she looked at him lustily.

"It's been a long time since I've gotten to go multiple rounds in one night," she said smiling.

"Well we are going to change that," he said.

It felt to me that Jill started looking at Ben differently. She looked playful now like she was now his muse.

"You going to fuck me again Ben?" she purred.

"Yes," he replied. "You are mine."

"Mmmmmmmm," she cooed. "You are making me feel naughty now. I wonder why?"

In all the times I've been around Ben since we met him, what next came out of his mouth was the most confident I've ever seen him.

"Because earlier you needed me," he said. "Now you want me."

Jill's playful look vanished and in that moment, she knew Ben was right. This was no longer about her getting over her sexual frustration just so she could have an orgasm from the night's activity. Now it was a conscious decision that she wanted more and that she wanted it from Ben.

She kissed him again and then said.

"I'm ready when you are."

Ben hoisted her up under her legs which wrapped around him and he took her back to the couch where he had just filled her up. They weren't wasting any time getting back it. I was throbbing yet again and figured my eyes had gotten their fill for the night. I headed to bed and would get the remaining details from Jill in the morning.