Side by Side Riding

Story Info
Friends hanging out fulfilled a fantasy.
4.3k words
4
7.5k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks back, some friends and I decided to take a long weekend, rent a cabin, and spend the weekend riding side by sides through mountains and drinking beer. It was 3 couples and 1 husband, (his wife bailed at the last second). The cabin overlooked a lake and was big enough for everyone to have their own rooms.

The first night was a late night. We cooked out and the men stayed up way too late, which made for a late start to the day. We got the day started anyway, but right out of the gate, the single husband, who happens to be my best friend, his side by side wouldn't start. After an hour working on it, we gave up. My side by side is a crew cab, so there was more than enough room for him and my wife.

It was good for him to be able to ride with us. He needed time to vent. He only gets to share his problems with me, and he has a great way of venting without bringing the mood down. I am the opposite. It's probably why we are friends. One of their biggest issues, is of course, sex and intimacy. She weaponizes sex, and "gives him a little" a couple times a month. She just needs one orgasm a month for her own benefit. It's frustrating for him, as you can imagine. Even though my wife and his wife are friends, he knows my wife is a vault and values him more than her. They were both at ease, talking, listening, giving advice, and trying to work through stuff. It wound up being a great trip that day. It was needed.

When we went to bed that night, the wife started talking about him and his wife's problems. Of course, she knows how I feel about him and his wife, but also knows how I feel about someone weaponizing sex. Sex is my wife and I's love language. We have sex every single day, most times twice per day. The only time we don't is when it hurts during her period. She also knows that I have a fantasy of sharing her with another man, and he's one of them. I love the guy. He's like a brother to me and sharing her with him almost seems like the right thing to do. So, while talking about them, she raised an eyebrow and said, "no, don't get any ideas." I shrugged, we made love, and went to sleep.

The next day, we all headed out again. The mountains were beautiful. We would drive for 20 minutes or so, then get out and drink a couple or three beers, and then move on. We stopped next to a running creek for lunch. My wife doesn't typically drink, but today, she drank one beer every time we stopped. Then at lunch, she drank 3. Drinking that much, especially during the day, was more than rare. It never happens. As it was, she was having a blast. My little reserved, conservative wife was acting as though she was the life of the party. It made everyone else drink and have more fun. I had forgotten how funny she can be when she lets loose.

When lunch was over, we started riding again, and she told me that she wanted us to let the others go first, in front of us. It made sense because we have a windshield, and the others didn't. So, off we went. After a few minutes, she pulled out the new panty vibe toy I had bought her. She showed it to my friend and mentioned that I had just bought it a couple weeks ago and that we had used it at the movies a few days ago. He started laughing and asked questions about it. She then pulled her shorts and panties open enough to install it. When she did, I glanced over to notice that I could see down her a shorts a bit. I looked at him and found him looking. She caught us both. He had the look like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar, apologized and turned beat red. She and I laughed.

She handed me the remote, and said, "get to it."

I started out with it low. He laughed to himself and just shook his head. I ran it up to high for a second, and she yelped and grabbed both our legs, squeezing hard. I ran it back down, and then set it on a pulsating mode, and left it for a bit. She never moved her hands from our legs but sat there moaning and biting her lips. As I slowly increased the tempo, her breathing became shallower, and her hands began to roam. She grabbed my dick through my jeans, and looked to be headed his way too, when the UTV's in front of us stopped. I slammed on the brakes, and she quickly told me to turn it off. It was break time. The time had gone by fast. We sat there for a second getting our wits about us, then I got out.

After getting out, I grabbed a beer, and he walked back with me. He wasn't saying much. I looked at him and broke the silence. "You, okay?"

"Um yeah, you?"

I of course told him, something I've never told him before. I told him not to worry. I'm cool. I went further and told him that I'm fucked up and this is something we've discussed and fantasized about and played with during sex, but she sternly stated to me that it would never happen. I told him we'd talk about it more later, but if he was into it, to just relax and have fun, and not worry. He assured me he was good.

We stood around, hanging out with everyone else and drinking beer, just like nothing ever happened. She grabbed another beer and continued her new outgoing manner. She walked over and whispered to me to turn the panty vibe back on, but low. Walking back to the group, engaged in conversation across from me, I could see her eyes glass over, but only noticeable to me. During the talking, he found himself next to her, and he could sense something was off with her. He looked at her questioningly, and then back to me. I gave a slight shrug, and when he looked back at her, she gave a shit eating grin that was to die for.

Everyone was ready to take off again, and we found our way to the back. She sat in the middle again and reached over and took the controller from me. She put it where she wanted, handed it back to me, and then she settled in. She sat there with her hands on her legs, pushing against herself. It didn't take long for her to lean back though, running her left hand down to her pussy, on the outside of her shorts, and pressing it against herself. He looked down at her and sat there watching. None of us were talking. He was holding a beer in his left hand, and she moved her right arm through his arm, reaching down to his forearm and held onto it. Eventually her hand moved from his arm to his penis, as she could see through his athletic shorts, he was getting hard. She flattened her hand over it, pressing on him. Then curled her fingers and began rubbing it through the shorts. She finally reached inside and pulled his cock out of his shorts, wrapping her fingers around it, pumping it up and down and running the precum down the shaft with her thumb, in one motion. I was hard as a rock. I increased the intensity of the vibe and she purred.

There was a big mud hole coming up in our path and when driving through it, it splashed muddy water all over the windshield. It obstructed the view, but I could still see well enough to drive. She took the opportunity to take him in her mouth. She started sucking, while pumping him at the same time. I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm because she started rubbing her legs together and crossing them, trying to force the vibe to put more pressure on her clit.

Suddenly, she stopped, looked up at him, and asked him, "if I let you cum, are you going to feel guilty afterwards, or are you both going to fuck me tonight after everyone goes to bed?".

His only answer was, "I've wanted to fuck you for years."

With that, she swallowed his cock and sucked with a fury, letting out a squeal when she came, and he blew his load in her mouth. She sat up, wiping what wasn't swallowed from her chin, and looked at me sheepishly. He sat there just staring ahead and not saying a word.

A couple minutes later, we all took another break. He was being a little weird, so I offered to get everyone beers, and told him to come help me. I scolded him, "hey man, you're being weird as hell."

He told me simply; he didn't know how to act. I told him to chill, that it was hot, and I'm cool. He said he couldn't believe it happened. He had been fantasizing about her for years, but never once expected it, and damn sure didn't expect me to be okay with it. I told him that I had fantasized about it for years, and never expected it either, but I was glad it was here, and we were going to hold her to it, tonight.

"So, lighten the fuck up, don't drink so much you can't get it up, and you're going to have the fuckin night of your life."

Loaded back up to head to the cabin, she wanted to lighten the mood. So, we talked openly about my fantasy and her reluctance, and what had transpired. She told him that she loved both he and his wife, but her loyalty was to him, and she was worried that he would step out on his wife and ruin his life, so she figured we would kill two birds. Satisfy me and give him a release, something to remind him that he was still a man and attractive. I'm usually the life of the party, so she instructed me to tone it down tonight and allow the evening to lull people to sleep so that we could get started earlier. I was worried about her drinking making her tired. She told me she had drank more than usual so that she could take a nap when we got back and get her second wind. She promised a night we would never forget. I mentioned that I was rock hard and leaking precum profusely and needed to be handled. She leaned over, tongue kissed me, and took my cock out, and engulfed it. It didn't take me long, but she wouldn't let me cum in her mouth. She grabbed a paper towel and had me "go" in that and cleaned me up. The rest of the ride was like nothing ever happened.

The rest of the evening went as planned. Good food, great friends, funny conversation, solved the world's problems, and then off to bed. After about 30 minutes, she told me she was going to get him. It took them about 20 minutes before they got back to our room. They looked flushed when they got back. I asked them why, and she said they had to "talk" through some things. Apparently, he needed some confidence boosting. It didn't take long for things to start progressing. I walked to her to kiss her, and she pushed me back and reminded me that I had always wanted to watch. She told me that she was in control tonight, and she'd let me know when it was my time. He looked worried, but excited. His eyes were filled with wanton lust, while hers were mischievous but confident. Once I sat back and comfortable, she looked at me, locked eyes, and then up at him, grabbed the back of his head and pulled him for a strong kiss.

He started kissing and rubbing her quickly. So quickly in fact that she had to slow him down. She instructed him to relax and promised that "she wasn't going to run way, so enjoy it. It'll most likely never happen again."

He took a deep breath, and something changed in him. He became much more intentional and sensual and ran his hands up through the back of hair, pulled her head back sharply, and kissed her deeply, trailing kisses from her lips to her neck and back to her mouth. He didn't stop there, and she didn't stop him either. Cupping her face with both hands and her wrapping her arms around his neck, they kissed like lovers until he broke the kiss abruptly to push her down on the bed, but then she reminded him that she was in control. She sat back up, stood up in front of him, and reached for his cock through his shorts. She began rubbing it as he looked down at her, panting. She gave him her shit eating grin, and took a step back, turning to get on the bed.

On her hands and knees, she gave him a little wiggle, telling him she was ready to be undressed. She looked deep into my eyes as he pulled her shorts down to reveal her perfect ass and her pussy lips. She raised herself to lean back so that he could remove her shirt and then bra. She was letting him strip her, for me, so that I could watch her, which is my favorite thing in the world. Once naked, he cupped her breasts and kissed the back of her traps and the back of her neck. She spread her legs wide, lowered herself back down and told him to lick her vagina a couple of times, with a fat, wide tongue. He did as instructed, and then she whispered, "shove it in."

Knowing our other friends were in the house, we had to stay quiet, which only heightened the intensity. He entered her slowly, and she purred. She told him to go slow. He started slowly, allowing her to feel ever vein, every inch, and every stretch he could muster. She laid her head down on the bed and told him to keep fucking her slowly. I sat there stroking myself at the same pace. I was in awe.

I knew if he kept this up, she was going to turn up the intensity before long, because that's what she does. It doesn't take long for her, before slow sex or love making turns to fucking. She loves getting fucked hard and fast. I was anticipating this when she stopped him, crawled closer to me, and told him to keep going. He got up on the bed, and she grabbed my dick and put it in her mouth. She sucked and licked me at the same pace as his slow, frustratingly slow thrusting. I was glad she was in control. Otherwise, this would end much sooner than I wanted.

Again, he kept the pace, pulling all the way out to where the tip was the only thing inside her, and then he would thrust back in slowly. As he did this, she began to push back towards him. She started speeding him up, but not too fast. As she did this, she started sucking me faster. I could feel my precum being sucked and swallowed down her throat. We maintained this, for what felt like an hour, but was probably only 15 minutes. She then stopped him, pulled off him, crawled to me, and kissed me. Then sitting on my lap and putting my cock in her, she waived him over to her, up by us. As she slowly rode my lap, she pulled his face in for a kiss. She would kiss him, then kiss me, back and forth. She was panting and her skin was on fire. She was so hot, it was like she had a fever, and she just kept going back and forth kissing us.

At some point, she told him to stand up and she grabbed his dick and put it in her mouth. She told me that she wanted me to watch her make love to his dick, with her mouth, the same way she does mine. I leaned back, thrusting up towards her as she grinded herself on me. She positioned him to where I could see her eyes as she licked and sucked him. She never sucks my dick after it's been inside her, so this was quite the treat for me. Seeing her do this, watching her be so turned on that she continued to do things she'd never done. Eventually, she pulled her mouth off him and then got off me. She waved both of us off the bed and laid down on her back.

Laying down on her back, she stretched and ran her fingers across her skin. She had a sexy smile and reached for his hand, pulling him in front of her. She pushed his head down between her legs and encouraged him to eat. She motioned for me to lie down next to her and kissed me. I held her and caressed her breasts, moving from kissing her and then sucking on her left breast. He started slowly with a wide tongue, and she just laid there, enjoying being the center of attention, basking in unspeakable pleasure. When I noticed her breathing change, her breaths becoming shorter and sharper, I looked down to see his face buried in her. I knew at this point his tongue was flicking and sucking on her clit. She reached down to grab his hair, and pulled my mouth to hers for a strong kiss and she came. It was a quiet and soft cum, but just good enough. She pushed his head back and moved me on top of her in the missionary position.

I entered her, slowly and had to stop. I was going insane, and my cock was hard as steel. I had to get myself together and my heart rate down or I wasn't going to get more than a couple of thrusts in her before I blew. I wasn't ready for this night to end. She wasn't either. We both knew that her orgasm was pleasant, but not satisfying. After stilling myself, I leaned down and kissed her, passionately, and began to thrust with a moderate speed. Lowering my heart rate seemed to be exactly what I needed. My excitement subsided and as is usually the case, when I began fucking her, she surrendered control to me. She's never been able to really maintain control once I begin pumping, and despite her efforts, tonight was no different.

She spread her legs wide and sucked me inside her and I pumped and grinded my pubic bone into her clit. She pulled me close and groaned in my ear. At this point, she had forgotten he was there in the room, as had I. It was just us two. The bed creaked and we both looked at him, shaken out of our moment. She smiled at him and grabbed his hand and pulled him down to her for a kiss. She pushed my head to her right breast to feast on her nipples, and she pushed his head to her left. He was not in control. He licked, nibbled, kneaded, and sucked like a 15 year old boy. She enjoyed this for a long moment, until I stopped and told her not to cum. She pushed me from her and back. Her mood shifted. She was back in control, back to being the exhibitionist and the desired one.

With both of us watching her, she again started running her hands and fingers all over her body. We watched in amazement, when she ran her right hand down to her pussy and inserted two fingers inside herself. She took them out and offered her index finger to me. I sucked it into my mouth, sucking her juices off of it. She then turned and gave him her middle finger, and he did the same. She rolled over to her hands and knees again and told me to finger her. I started with one, then to two. She told me then to get as many as I could in her. I got up to 4 and she started breathing deeply, trying to relax her pussy. I tried to work up to the fist but couldn't get there. She gave up, put him on his back, grabbed his cock and slammed down on him, and started fucking him hard, up and slamming back down. I went to the head of the bed so that I could watch the show that he was going to be watching.

She rode him up and down, then started grinding on him, running her hands through her hair while he squeezed and massaged her tits. She moved her hands down to her tits and moved his away, cupping and massaging her own. When I knew that she was moving to an orgasm, she surprised me by stopping and telling me to get behind her. I got behind her and reached out to grab her ass cheeks, and then spread her labia apart (like I know she loves). I did this while she humped her ass up and down his shift, over and over, until... she instructed me to put my cock in her. I told her that I wasn't lubed enough to put it in her ass, and she resoundingly responded with, "no, my pussy. I want both of you in my pussy, now."

They had stopped fucking while we both entered her. It was weird and surreal. We had done this before with vibrators because I know she likes to be stretched, but this wasn't anything I'd ever envisioned. I complied, of course, and the feeling was strange. However, she was taking a great leap to satisfy my fantasies and there was no way that I was going to deny her anything she wanted. She started to yell after a quiet shriek, and I reached my hand around to cover her mouth, reminding her to be quiet. It was a little bit of a mess at first, trying to find the rhythm, but we did, and she loved it. It didn't take long for her body to seize and she had an incredible orgasm, with her juices shooting out around us. She became so slippery that I couldn't stay inside her.

I backed out of her and she alligator rolled over, bringing him with her. She begged him to fuck her. Hard, and fast. He was quick to comply and started ramming her and slapping his balls against her asshole. I moved back to her face, hoping that she would finish me off in her mouth, but she was spent. She simply told me to finish myself and shoot it on her, wherever I liked. I did as I was told and sure to form, didn't last long, shooting ropes of semen onto her face and hair. He quickly followed suit, but when he tried to pull out, knowing he's had a vasectomy, she held him with her legs, inside her, as he tensed up and blew his load in her well fucked pussy. My best friend came inside my wife, while my wife wore my cum on her face. MAN!

12