Side Chick Appreciation Day: James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you get this shit from I swear, who ever heard of "side chick appreciation

day"?

"it's the day after valentine's when you take your side chick out when everything is on sale!" I beamed coming to my toes kissing him again.

"Jesus, if you say so." He said rubbing his neck feeling the tension again.

"Ill be the best side chick you ever had just make sure you don't forget about me."

"I couldn't if I tried girl and you know it. I wish things were different but it is what it is. It seems I am whatever type of man you need me to be."

"You just be you and I will just be me. The rest will work itself out."

We kissed one last time and he went back into the night. From then on "Us day" was forever known as "Side chick appreciation day."

xx

Belle

P.S. Life is short and love is rare, real love is more precious than any material thing. When it comes for you embrace it though its hard parts. Don't be like me, I only get a piece of the man I love now the rest belongs to another woman.

12