Side Effects 02 - Beyond Desired Effects

Story Info
Stan and his mother continue dealing with her side effects.
4.8k words
4.63
148.6k
184

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TYgerx
TYgerx
411 Followers

Feedback comments always welcome, both positive and critical.

Stan looked up when he heard his mother enter the living room. The expression on her face told him she had been taking her medication and that it was having the same side-effect on her. There was pure desire etched in her features.

"Needing another session?" he asked, setting aside the book he'd been reading.

"Do you mind?" She bit her thumbnail and waggled her body back and forth like a young girl asking for candy. In a way, she was asking her son to bring her to sweet release of the sexual energy her anxiety prescription was leaving her with.

"Of course not, Mom, er Beth." Stan sat forward, adjusting his posture for the activity that was to come. She insisted he call her by her first name when they were having one of their 'dry humping' sessions. Stan still wasn't comfortable with this, but it seemed to ease her mind regarding what they were doing. Not really incest, she would rub herself on his leg or have him rub her crotch with his hand or arm, effectively masturbating her to climax. As there was no skin to skin contact and certainly no penile penetration, she was content with their arrangement.

The trouble was, Stan was having a more difficult time keeping incestuous thoughts from creeping into his head with each session.

He held his hands apart, indicating he was ready for her, so she stepped forward and straddled his leg. While she began rocking back and forth, sliding along his thigh, he gripped her by the hips, steadying her, guiding her. Beth closed her eyes, lost in her own fantasy as her body worked toward sexual release.

The feel of her contact with him was pleasant but the feelings it raised in Stan, gave him concern. They'd had four of these sessions since their first one where she'd given him an unintended blow job, him ejaculating in her mouth when she had been trying to lubricate his penis while masturbating him. It was the only skin-on-skin activity they'd undertaken. Since then, he'd had to find his own release. He didn't mind, but thinking about his mom stimulating herself on his body was stimulating him despite his efforts to remain impartial. He'd noticed too, that she was taking longer to reach climax. Was she becoming less sensitive to their sessions? He had an idea on how to reignite her passion that he planned on springing on her.

Stan's cock grew hard as he thought about what he was going to do. To help his mom, he let his hands roam to her buttocks, kneading her nicely shaped ass, guiding, coaxing her as she rode his leg. She arched her back, her hands locked behind his head, using him for support. He slid his hands up her back, massaging her, encouraging. As he had done before, he let his hands wander to her breasts, feeling her up through her t-shirt and bra. Struggling to keep away thoughts of her being nude, doing more than humping his leg, Stan's erection grew, becoming painful, restrained as it was in his pants. How he wanted it to be free, for her to caress him again.

Her breath deepened, the moans she was releasing, becoming guttural, low in her throat. At the same time, her rocking grew more intense, her mouth opening and closing. It's now or never, Stan thought, then slid his hands down to her waist where he tucked them under the hem of her top, then up her stomach and under her bra. For the first time, he held her bare breasts in his hands, nothing between them except the sweat on his palms. Her nipples were rock hard, standing stiff against his fingers. He squeezed them, coaxing a long moaning sigh from her. Then she stopped.

"We agreed," she looked at him with the same firm eyes she'd used to hold him accountable when he was a mere child, "no skin."

"No," he said, having prepared for this argument. If he was going to have to jerk off later because she was horny now, he wanted some concrete, and solid memories to think of while he was doing it. Her b-cup sized tits with their expressive nipples would give him enough stimulation for several sessions with his hand. "You said no," and then he mimicked the jabbing fist by his face, pumping his tongue against his cheek in the well-known pantomime of a blow job.

She gave him a shocked look, stopping her motion on his thigh, for a few brief moments. Then the rocking started again as she gave him a shy smile. She blushed. "You remember everything."

Stan took encouragement from the fact she hadn't moved away from his hands. He kept on feeling her up. She actually pressed herself tighter against him. "I'm so selfish, I've forgotten that what my doing this must be doing to you. You're horny for your mom?"

Stammering, Stan responded, "No, no, not horny for you Mom. That would be perverted. But I will admit it's making my penis hard." He felt silly saying 'penis' but how could he say cock to his mom?

"Alright then, not horny for your mom, but how about horny for Beth?" With that, she put her hands on his hands, crushing them against her bosom. "I'll admit that Stan doing this makes me horny." As though her admission released something that was inhibiting her, she pressed her crotch even harder, faster against his leg. "Oh god," she moaned, "squeeze me Stan, make me cum." Then she couldn't speak, just moan and pant as her motions grew even more frantic, intense. Stan dropped one hand and began rubbing her crotch, where he imagined her clitoris was.

"It's time for Beth to blast off," he whispered, his own breath coming deep, fast. His other hand squeezed her breasts, scrabbling at them as though trying to find a handhold.

Her back arched and her thrusts grew longer, more urgent. "Yes Stan, yes Stan, I'm taking off." Then her head was against his neck, her breath hot, wheezing. Quiet "Yeses," streaming out of her. A minute later, she collapsed against him. Sweat streamed down her face, dampened his shirt. He became aware how painful his erection was. She had it pinched against his leg.

He held her, finally removing his hand from her tit, returning to rubbing her back. He ran one hand down her ass, along the middle seam of her jeans, between her legs, pressing against her vagina. "Ohhhh, yes, that's nice," she crooned. The vibration from her words against his throat sent shivers through him.

Shifting his weight to ease the discomfort of his dick, Stan moved his hips side to side, walking his ass back. "You're uncomfortable." His mother's head came off his shoulder.

"It's ok, Mom. I'm fine." He didn't want her to move, felt closer to her than he had before.

"But you're a man and I know this must be making you feel," she paused a moment, "uncomfortable." She finished with a sigh, looking down at him, holding his eyes before looking at his crotch.

"Mom," Stan sing-songed. He knew he was acting offended, knew he really wanted her to do something about his erection. He thought again about when she'd masturbated him to climax. He couldn't stop his hips from rising an inch, lifting her, then letting her settle.

"We can do that," she announced, and Stan wondered what she was talking about.

"What?" he asked.

"I've been dry humping you. I think it's only fair you get to hump me." She stood, then sat on the couch, laying back against the arm, letting her knees fall apart. "Climb on Stan, let's rub, crotch to crotch. You need some relief."

Feeling uneasy, but feeling super horny too, Stan crawled on top of his mother. She wrapped her arms around him, squeezed him with her thighs as he settled his cock against her crotch. Her hips rocked, rubbing him. A sigh squeezed out of her as he let his weight bear down on her.

"I'm not too heavy?"

"You are fine. Let's do this." There was a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Stan nuzzled against her neck, began to grind against her. Shivers ran up and down his body. He couldn't believe how nice this felt. He pressed harder. The two of them worked their bodies against each other. Sweat broke out on Stan's back, heat rose where his penis rubbed against his mom. She locked her legs around him. He knew what his father had experienced when he was fucking his wife.

Beth's pelvis speeded up, rocked more, as though trying to scoop its way through Stan. Stan timed his thrusts to her movements, intensifying the friction, the feelings. His cock felt trapped, wanting to be free of the confines of his clothes. Too, it was getting warm where they were rubbing. It grew hotter as their movements became more frantic.

Stan shifted his weight, lifting himself with one arm. That eased the pressure on his crotch but didn't relieve the heat they were generating. With his free hand he massaged his mom's tits. She stared into his eyes, a smile encouraging him, her head nodding. Then he felt the gathering in his balls.

"I'm going to cum, Mom, Beth. Are you ready?"

She didn't speak, just nodded her head with a bit more vigor, her face set tight. Stan reached down, rubbed her crotch where he thought her clitoris was, pressing his cock against his hand. The pressure in his balls, the base of his penis grew, convulsions tore through his genitals. Gasping, thrusting, rocking, he dug his cock hard against his mother.

Beth's heels pulled at the back of his legs, her crotch working up and down against him. Her body stiffened under his hand and low moans snuck out of her throat.

"Yes Beth," he whispered. "Cum. Cum for me." And then she was intense, pulling at him, rubbing her fingers through his hair, grasping at the back of his neck. She shuddered, laying her head tight against his throat. Their movements became less frantic, slowed until they were just cuddling.

"That was good Beth," Stan hissed. "Thank you."

"Only good?" She pulled her head away. "We'll have to try something else then. You made me feel fantastic. Both times."

Not wanting her to feel disappointed, he tried to elaborate. "I didn't mean just good. It was very satisfying. I am feeling a bit uncomfortable though, damp in my pants if you know what I mean."

Smiling at him, she held the fingertips of one hand to her lips. "Yes, I guess you would. If I was to confess, it would have to be the same thing. Maybe we should clean ourselves up."

With a final hug, she let him go and he escaped to his room. Closing the door, resting his back against it, he closed his eyes. He was excited thinking about his hands on her breasts. Cumming while rubbing on her had been a bit painful, but still pleasurable. He felt himself stiffening again. The head of his cock was sensitive from its vigorous activity and his underwear felt rough against it. Undoing his pants, letting them drop to the floor, he pulled his shorts down, letting his dick swing free.

He followed it across the room, into his bathroom. Maybe a nice jack-off in the shower would help settle things down. At least he'd have a bit of lubricant from the soap.

Later, he sat on his bed, trying to read an article on boating in choppy waters. Three times he'd started to turn the page, only to realize he had no idea what he'd just read. His mind was on his mom. His session in the shower had been great, ending with jets of semen splashing onto the clear plastic curtain. He wondered how his body could produce so much. He'd been thinking about his mom while stroking himself, but he wasn't dry-humping her in his fantasy. She'd shed all her clothes, guided his cock into her thrumming pussy, slick with lady juices, hot and inviting. He was getting another stiffy, reliving the experience.

A knock at his door, then the knob turned. It opened a crack. "Stan, can I come in?"

"Sure Mom." He bent one knee so there would be no evidence of his woody. Just in case, he let the magazine rest against his crotch. He tried to look casual as she stepped through the door. She was wearing her bath robe, a towel wrapped around her head. "What's up?" he asked.

"I'm feeling kind of bad for you." She took two short steps past the door then stopped. Holding her chin in one hand, Stan knew she was having a hard time saying what she'd come in for.

"What's it about Mom? Just say it."

"Well, I came in a short while ago to see how you were doing." She turned, flicked a hand behind her as she spoke, "The door was open, so I just came in."

Stan gulped, knowing what was coming next. He hadn't closed the bathroom door all the way while showering.

"I didn't mean to, but I saw you in the shower." She gave him a quick smile then her face turned firm again. "I didn't stay and watch. When I realized what was happening, I left."

"Ok, Mom. You saw me jerking it. No big deal."

"But, when we have our sessions, you leave me satisfied. I don't have to go off and do that for myself. I think you deserve that too." She paused a moment then asked, the words coming out in a rush, "Wasn't humping me enough?"

Stan sighed. "Mom, doing that with you was great, but it felt confined, like I couldn't fully enjoy it. I don't know if I'm saying this right, don't even know if I understand it, but it was like I kind of had to hold back. You know? It wasn't the same as when you, you know," he made the blow job action.

Beth thought about that for a moment. "Oh, I think I get it. Your junk all bundled up in your pants got in the way of full release."

"Yeah, I guess. Maybe 'cause this is all pretty new too, my system is in hormone overload mode." They both laughed at that.

"You want me to masturbate you again? Will that help." She reached toward him, and Stan understood how much she wanted the enjoyment of their sessions to be mutual.

"No, no, at least not right now. He's actually a little bit sore at the moment." Stan crossed his wrists over his dick. "Let's talk about this again at your next session."

Beth nodded her head in an exaggerated way and took a step backward. "Oh, yeah, sure. That's a good idea."

Then Stan was alone in his room again with a magazine he couldn't concentrate on because his mind was churning over possibilities about his mother.

A couple of days later Stan opened the fridge. He was feeling a bit hungry but had no idea what he wanted to eat.

"Don't spoil your appetite," his mom spoke from the nook table where she was sipping a cup of tea. "We're having pork chops tonight."

"I saw them thawing in the sink. Good choice."

"How's Mr. Happy?" Beth set her cup on its plate with a light clink of china.

"Who?" Stan turned to look at her. When she looked from his eyes to the front of his pants, he understood. "Oh, him." He felt heat in his face and knew he was blushing. "If you need a session, Beth, he's up for it." Realizing what he'd said, he stammered, "Not up, like that." He couldn't help smiling through his embarrassment. "You know what I mean."

"I'm not feeling urgent, but since our talk the other day, I've been wondering how you're doing."

"I'm ok." He stood there looking at her, feeling foolish because he didn't know what else to say. He'd been thinking a lot about her, fantasizing, trying to hold in his emotions but had done a poor job of that. He'd wondered how and what they'd talk about when they approached the topic and now that it was here, he was feeling overwhelmed.

"Have you thought about what we talked about?"

"Yeah, a little." Stan knew that was the understatement of the year, he'd done nothing but think about it.

"And what do you think?"

"About your next session?" Hoping to get off the hook without saying what he was really feeling, Stan added, "We can do it any time."

"You know that's not what I'm asking. I already know you're willing to help me whenever I want. The question is how are we going to do it so you feel," she paused, her eyes moving around the room as she considered her words, "attended to, as well."

This was the hard part. How could he tell his mom how she could satisfy him sexually? He wanted to see her naked, all of her. He wanted to touch her, run his hands over her body, into it. He wanted her doing the same to him, rubbing with her hands, her mouth, her other parts. His memory of her mouth on his penis still brought him an erection. He wanted that experience again. If he told her that though, she'd think he was a pervert, would probably end their sessions. Then he had a thought. Could he bring her there a little at a time? He'd gotten her to let him feel her tits.

"Well, yeah," he thought if he got a few words out, more would follow. "Humping you felt good, but with my pants on, well, you already know it wasn't the greatest." He paused, hoping she'd say the next thing, deepen the conversation, but she just sat there looking at him. "But," he stammered again, "that first time, when you, you know, rubbed me with your hand..."

"You mean the skin to skin?"

"Yeah, the skin thing. That was pretty nice."

"But it hurt you too. That's why the whole mouth thing happened, and we know how that turned out."

"Yeah," Stan couldn't help but smile at the memory. Too, he realized he was hard in his pants.

"Well, that ain't happening again."

"I know, that's not what I was suggesting." Mike wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, moved his legs trying to get his boner to subside. "If we use some hand cream or something, that should be good."

"So, if I masturbate you using lubricant, you think that'll give you the best relief."

Stan chuffed. He found it funny, his mom using sex words. She said it casual as though masturbate was a word in any conversation.

"I'm willing to give it a try." He sighed. "It might be better if I can feel your breasts at the same time." He knew he was pushing little ideas at her, getting her comfortable with them. There was a bigger idea he wanted her to accept.

"Well, I guess I can be ok with that although I don't know why you like these old things so much." She pushed her tits up with her hands.

"Mom, Beth," Stan felt his voice rise. "They're not old. You're not old. Actually, you have a pretty nice rack. At least as far as I know."

"Really?" She waved her chest back and forth, pushing it up and out. "You think so?"

That was what Stan had been hoping she'd ask as it opened the door for his real desire. "Well, I guess so. I can't be certain because I've only felt them. I've never seen them."

She stopped moving, dropped her hands and stared at him. "And what would you compare them to?" When Stan only blushed, she continued, "Just how many boobs have you seen?"

"I'd never kiss and tell, but maybe a few."

"Young ones? Girls you've dated?"

"Mom, we're not having that conversation. Can you be happy that, from my limited experience, I think you have a sexy body?"

Beth looked down at herself, put her hands on her hips, then one hand to her belly. Stan knew he'd said the right thing, the best thing to encourage her. "You're not just saying that because I'm your mom?"

"Beth, you have a nice body." Stan stared at her. His eyes flicked between her face, her breasts, her crotch. His dick stiffened.

She stared at his face, making him feel uncomfortable. Had he said the wrong thing? A moment later, he knew he hadn't.

"Speaking of old age," a smirk appeared on Beth's face, "I see a little hardening of the artery." She was staring at Stan's crotch. He crossed his hands in front of himself, felt his face flushing. "Kind of makes me horny too but, that might just be the medication. Regardless, get that bad boy out while I go get some lotion."

"Mom--," Stan started to protest but she cut him off.

"Beth, and," she stripped her top off, reached behind her to undo the bra strap while she walked away, "do you really want to argue with me?"

By the time she returned, Stan had moved into the living room and removed his pants and boxer shorts. Still feeling awkward, he sat with his hands over his erection. When he saw her breasts jiggling free as she walked, a surge of desire erupted in his midsection.

Beth paused when she saw him. "I didn't think he was so big, but then, with your hands in the way, its hard to see. Why don't you relax." She gave her chest a little wave. "I have." She showed him the tube of lotion she'd brought. "Ready for this? I know I am." She pressed a hand to her crotch. "How shall we do this?"

TYgerx
TYgerx
411 Followers
12