Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny appeared mid-afternoon with her friend, I knew Sarah pretty well, she'd been Jenny's BFF for a long time and they'd practically grown up together. She enquired after my health, saying how worried she'd been but was glad I was now on the mend. The two of them disappeared into Jenny's room, closing the door behind them, giggling. I popped some pills and began to feel drowsy so decided to go to my room out of Mum's way and have proper nap.

The sunlight was streaming through the window and I felt the world of consciousness slipping away, greyness then darkness taking over until the light returned, it was like turning a television on, everything suddenly full of light and colour once more. I was in Jenny's room, she and Sarah were taking their shopping out of various carrier bags, they'd bought a variety of dresses, skirts and tops and were examining them. "I'm really pleased with this one," Jenny held up a pretty dress, examining it from the front and back, then laying it down on the bed. She pulled her jumper over her head revealing her breasts in a pale blue bra, then unzipped her jeans and tugged them down her legs.

Her panties were quite brief and matched the pale blue of the bra. I'd seen her in a bikini many times and had occasionally glimpsed her in her underwear, but I was really surprised at how good she looked close up. Her breasts weren't large, but she had a very trim waist and her bum looked magnificent. She slipped the dress over her head and zipped it up. "It really suits you," said Sarah running her hand down the side of the dress over Jenny's waist.

"Yeah, I thought I'd wear it to the party next week, James and I are going together." Jenny removed her dress and hung it up, but didn't put anything back on.

"I thought you two were getting on well, Dan and I will be there as well." She took out a blouse and looked at it, then as Jenny had done she pulled her tee shirt over her head. Her bra was plain white but her breasts were much larger than my sister's filling the cups of her bra nicely. The front of the bra was pretty transparent and I could see her small nipples quite clearly. She slipped the blouse on and although I could see the outline of her bra, her nipples had disappeared.

"Let me see the skirt you bought," instructed Jenny and Sarah removed her own jeans, revealing she was wearing a very brief thong. "Wow," said Jenny, "they wouldn't hold a sneeze back, as my Mum would say."

"No they are pretty brief, I had to shave all my pubes off, as they kept sticking out the sides. Look." And with that she pulled down the front of her panties confirming that she was indeed completely bald. The top of her slit was just visible, her clit tucked into its little hood. Jenny stared at her friend.

"Does it feel strange? I've trimmed mine but haven't been bold enough to shave it all off."

"Here, have a feel." Sarah took Jenny's hand and pushed it into the front of her panties and I could see Jenny running her fingers over her friend's pussy.

"Mmmm, does feel nice. I bet Dan appreciates it as well!"

"I haven't let him touch me there yet, but I'm thinking of letting him next weekend after the party. What about you and James? Have you done it yet?"

I could see Jenny blush, "No, He's felt my breasts through my bra, and he put my hand on his thing over his trousers, but nothing more. I've never touched a real one before and I'm a bit worried. I mean what if it's ugly or huge, or small. Have you touched one?"

"Not yet, but I've seen my Dad's, it was pretty frightening, I don't know how they're supposed to fit into our pussies, but I suppose they must."

Jenny peered into her friend's face for a second and then said, "If I show you something will you swear not to tell anyone else?" Sarah nodded and Jenny opened her dresser drawer and reached right to the back, pulling out a pretty life-like dildo.

Sarah took it from her, running her hands all over it, then asked, "Have you used it yet?"

"No I only got it the other day, I was waiting for the right moment."

"Come on, Jules, I dare you, try it now!"

Jenny grinned, "OK, but you as well." She jumped on her bed and sat up propped against the pillows. Sarah took off her top and sat beside her. "There's a little switch here," Jenny flicked the switch and the fake cock started to buzz. She sat back a little and opened her legs, pressing the dildo against the front of her panties, just about where her pussy would be, then ran it up and down her slit. "Feels really good," she confirmed.

"Let me have a go." Sarah took it from Jenny's hands and ran it over her own panties, pressing it into her a little as a camel toe formed. Jenny watched as her friend ran it up and down the indentation in her panties. "You're right, that does feel good." Without warning she hooked her fingers in the sides of her thong and pulled it right off, lifting her legs up as she did so, then replacing the buzzing toy against her bare pussy lips.

It was a pretty sight, her lips were really neat, her inner lips barely visible and as the dildo ran up them they parted showing a pinkness inside. "Hey, that's not fair," complained Jenny, "I haven't had a proper go yet," and she snatched it back from Sarah, then removing her own panties placed it against her pussy. It was different from Sarah's, her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and mostly removed from round her lips which were darker than the surrounding skin. Her inner lips were bigger than Sarah's, crinkled inside her slit, and her clit was actually quite large, already showing as a small hard lump.

"That does feel good, particularly on my clit, it's sending little shivers all through my body." Sarah's hand had slipped down between her legs and she was now stroking her pussy softly, her eyes still fixed on Jenny running the dildo up and down.

"Are you going to put it inside?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know, I've put a finger in before, my hymen doesn't seem very big, but I think I'd want to lose my virginity to a proper one, not a plastic one. What about you?"

"Same here, fingers only so far," she continued to stroke herself, her fingers now parting her lips revealing the pink inside. The wetness was now apparent and her fingers were making little squelching sounds as she ran then up and down. One slipped inside her a little and a soft moan escaped her. "I'm really starting to get turned on now, watching you and thinking about actually doing it."

"Me too," gasped Jenny, the dildo now just pressing against her clit, whilst her fingers worked her pussy. She pushed two fingers inside, "Ooh, that's the first time I've done that, I'm so wet." Both girls were now rubbing quite hard at their pussies, their faces contorted into expressions of deep concentration. Sarah stopped suddenly and reaching behind her unsnapped her bra, her firm young breasts now relieved of their covering. Her nipples were small bullet points on her the tips and she pinched one as her hand returned to her pussy, slipping two fingers inside her.

"Oh that's so much better, do you think that's how a real cock feels?" Jenny watched her friend's breasts juddering in time to her hand movements and she slipped her bra off, her tits jutting out from her chest in small points, her nipples like pencil erasers. Sarah stared at them then impulsively reached over and cupped one of Jenny's breasts, tweaking her nipple.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming, that feels so good." Her hips lifted off the bed as her hands beat a frantic tattoo on her pussy, her toes scrunching up as a cry caught in her throat.

"I'm cumming too, I can feel it, yes, yes, yes," cried Sarah, her breasts now bouncing on her chest as she watched Jenny cup one and lower her lips to the nipple sucking it gently into her mouth. Sarah's pussy erupted in a squirt of fluid, her fingers spraying it everywhere soaking her thighs and the bed beneath. Just as suddenly she collapsed back onto the bed, "That was so intense, I've never squirted before, sorry about the mess."

Both girls giggled, then laughed, their arms around each other as they took in what they'd just done together. "We still don't know what a real cock looks like," Jenny said.

"Do you think your brother would show us his?" Sarah mused, "Or have you seen it already?"

"Not since we were about eight," she replied, "I don't know how comfortable I'd feel about asking him though."

"Well you know him better than me," replied Sarah.

I started to come to, the familiar fading of the scene into greyness. I hadn't cum this time but my cock was hard and my hand played with it, stroking it up and down as I replayed in my mind the sight of my sister and Sarah getting themselves off, their pussies and tits still ingrained in my mind. I came hard, my spunk spraying over my stomach and chest, saturating my tee shirt and once finished I changed it for a fresh one before leaving my room.

Jenny and Sarah were sitting in the lounge when I came downstairs, both fully dressed once more in their jeans and tee shirts. Mum wasn't there, she'd gone to the shops Jenny informed me. "Can I get you a cup of tea Bro'?" she asked as I sank into a chair. I accepted gratefully.

They both left, returning a short while later bearing three steaming mugs of tea. "Thanks Jen, I really appreciate all you're doing for me, all of you. I don't know how I'm ever going to repay you, but if there is anything I can do for you, anything in my power, just let me know."

Jenny and Sarah looked at each other and I could see Sarah mouthing "Go on" to Jenny. "Well there is something, but I don't know if you would be willing." Jenny looked coyly at me.

"What? Just ask, I've already told you, I will if I can."

"Well it's just that Sarah and I were talking and we've never seen one before and we wondered if you'd show us yours?"

I pretended innocence, "Sorry, my what?"

"Your cock!" Burst in Sarah, "we want to see your cock!"

I allowed surprise to flood my face "Well," I blustered, "that wasn't quite what I had in mind, I don't know if that would be wholly appropriate, you are my sister after all."

"I'm not, and I want to see it as well," argued Sarah. Inwardly I grinned, thinking how good it was when a plan came so perfectly together. I pretended to consider the request as Sarah continued, "Please David, we promise we won't tell anyone and you'll be quits with Jenny. Please." She looked plaintively at me and I remembered the sight of her tits and pussy and wondered how I could wangle another real look at them.

"Okaaaaay," I drew the word out, but it has to stay between us," both girls nodded vigorously, "and I think we'd better go to my room in case Mum comes back." They jumped up and headed off immediately as I rose somewhat more gingerly and followed. When I got to my room they were both sitting cross legged on the bed. "How do you want to do this?"

"Why don't you lie down on the bed between us then we can both get a good look." I complied and lay flat on my back, then undid my trousers and pushed them down to my knees. Taking a deep breath my boxers followed and there I was, essentially naked from the waist down, my flaccid cock lying against my thigh. Both girls stared at it, "Oh is that it?" Asked Jenny, "I thought it would be much bigger."

"Well it does get bigger, and much harder, but it needs some sort of stimulus."

"Like what?"

"Well something sexual, like seeing a naked body." I took a deep breath, "How about you take your tops off?"

"No way!" cried Jenny, "I'm not getting my tits out in front of my brother."

"Come on Jen, He's got his cock out and anyway I want to see it hard." With that she peeled off her tee shirt revealing her bra encased breasts. Somewhat reluctantly Jenny followed suit. Although my cock did twitch slightly it didn't stir, its lack of enthusiasm driven mostly by my earlier orgasm.

"Perhaps if you took your bras off?" I suggested.

They looked at each other and shrugged, then as one reached behind their backs and unsnapped their bras, allowing them to fall forwards and off. Whilst I'd seen both girls' chests only a short while before, it wasn't exactly in the flesh and this time there was a noticeable effect as my cock started to rise, becoming harder, longer and straighter. Now I'm not porn star material, but I can muster a good seven inches and I could see their eyes widen as they took in what was happening.

"Can we touch it?"

"That would depend on whether you are willing to enter into a quid pro quo?"

"What does that mean?" Jenny asked.

"He'll show us his if we show him ours," responded Sarah. "OK, but jeans only, nothing more." I nodded and they slipped off their jeans. Sarah adjusted her thong a little self-consciously as they both reached out a hand and clasped my cock. To say I was in heaven was a little bit of an understatement, two gorgeous semi-naked girls fondling my cock was a dream made in heaven.

"Is this how you have a wank?" asked Jenny.

"Sort of," I responded, then grasping my cock showed them how to rub it for maximum effect.

"Can we do it, rub you until you cum, I mean?" asked Sarah. I looked pointedly at their panties and they looked at each other.

"OK, but no touching." They both pulled their knickers down and once again I was treated to the sight of their bare pussies, this time not two feet away from me, on my bed as they took hold of my cock once more. With a little guidance from me they were soon well into the swing of it, their hands working in co-ordination, their tits wobbling delectably on their chests, Jenny's nipples really pointed now as they increased the pace of their masturbation.

I could feel the sap beginning to rise in me, and warned them to back away a little, but just as the first spurt erupted from my cock Sarah leaned forward and it hit her on the face. She squealed with delight and directed the second at her again, just as Jenny got in on the act and pointed it her face, receiving a blast square on the mouth. Another few spurts and I was stopping them, "Sorry, can't keep going, it gets painful," I gasped, looking at their cum covered faces.

Sarah wiped a finger through it then put it in her mouth, "Tastes quite nice," she exclaimed as Jenny copied her, grimacing and shuddering slightly. At that moment we heard the front door open and with a squeal the two of them jumped up and grabbed their clothes, racing across the landing to Jenny's room, the door closing quietly after them. I pulled my clothes up, making myself decent just as Mum poked her head round the door.

"Ah, you're awake. Have the girls been looking after you?"

"Oh, yes. Very much so in fact."

Sarah left soon afterwards, her face completely clear of my spunk, I was pleased to see, giving me a coy little wave. Jenny was nearly back to her old self with me, but I sensed that she was treating me differently somehow.

As I lay in bed that night having taken a couple of pills, I reflected on what was happening to me, this strange ability to be somewhere else, not physically but metaphysically, being able to see everything that was going on, not with my eyes, but with all my senses. I allowed my mind to roam and suddenly I was in my parents' room, I could see them in bed asleep, then without pause I was in my sister's room. She was sitting up in bed reading. I wondered where else I could go and tried to spread my consciousness wider.

Now I was in a strange room, it was a bedroom and a woman was lying on the bed. She was partially undressed, she had a nightie on and from what I could see a pair of panties and she was looking at her phone. Her hand was caressing her panty covered mound and I realised she was watching porn and masturbating. Her face became clearer and I realised I was next door and the woman was Carol.

She and her husband were a youngish couple, probably in their early thirties and I had always admired her body. I'd peeked at it a couple of times from my bedroom window when they were relaxing in their garden and I'd even seen her in a bikini one day when she was sunbathing, but this was much more vivid. As I watched she lifted her nightie and slipped a hand down inside her panties, her fingers busy rubbing at her slit, then she stopped and pulled them out. She crossed her arms in front of her and took off her nightie, her breasts tumbling out of their confinement. They were on the large side as I had previously gleaned, but what I hadn't realised was that her nipples were huge, not long but with very wide brown areola. She ran her hands over them as though massaging them, then dropped her hands to her panties and pushed them off.

I could see her slit clearly, she had a light downy triangle of pubic hair and I watched her finger slide down through it, then along her slit, parting her lips allowing the pinkness to show through. Her finger dipped inside her pussy, then two and she began to thrust them in and out. She picked up her phone again and peered intently at the screen as her hand fapped briskly between her legs.

Her fingers were really working hard at her pussy now and she dropped her phone, her hand clutching at her breast, tweaking her huge nipple as she arched her back. Faster and faster rubbed her fingers until with a cut off cry she came, her body jerking and shuddering as her orgasm swept through her.

I was aware of another presence in the room, I'd been so focussed on her performance that I hadn't realised her husband Brian had entered. He stood there naked, his erect cock in his hand, his fist almost a blur already. "I see you started without me again," he complained.

"And finished." Carol announced as Brian clambered onto the bed, kneeling beside her. Roughly he thrust two fingers into her pussy as she lay there, just watching him. With a grunt he came, his spunk spewing out over her chest, covering those magnificent breasts with great splodges of white cum. Finally he finished and collapsed back onto the bed as Carol got up and made her way into the bathroom.

I followed her, watching as she washed her chest off, her hands gently caressing her breasts. Then she sat on the toilet and peed, her urine splashing down into the bowl. Grabbing a wad of paper she dried herself carefully then got up and washed her hands. Finally she went back into the bedroom where Brian was already in bed, his back turned to her, and put her panties and nightie back on, then clambered into bed beside him and sighing, switched the lamp off.

I came to and realised my fist was holding my own cock and I was vigorously wanking myself. Images of Carol's tits and pussy flashed through my mind and I came, my spunk spraying out over myself. Satisfied I too slept, not waking until morning. I lay there, trying to allow my mind to transport me, but it was an effort, I managed briefly to be in my parents' room but the images were faint and grey and kept slipping away. It came to me that I'd had the best experiences when I'd taken the strong prescription painkillers from the hospital and I resolved to experiment further with them.

It was Saturday morning and I'd forgotten that Mum and Dad were going out to friends for the day and were staying overnight. Mum was concerned at leaving me on my own, but I reassured her that I'd be alright. "In any event," I said, "Jenny will be here if I do need anything."

When they'd gone Jenny reminded me that she and her boyfriend James were going to a party with Sarah and her boyfriend, "And," she added, "he'll be coming back here for the night." She looked at me daring me to challenge her. I said nothing, mentally tucking the information away for future use. She got ready that evening and James called for her. I'd met him before and vaguely knew him from school, he was OK and I did feel a momentary pang of jealousy, remembering that Jenny was going to let him touch her that evening and now, by the sound of it, sleep with her.