Side Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
A memorable big cock conquest.
3.8k words
4.44
57.5k
91

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DallsBeep
DallsBeep
253 Followers

Chapter 2

I was shocked by my wife's suggestion that her 18 year old sister could serve as my side-pussy while my wife recuperated from childbirth and got used to her duties as a young mom. I was definitely not put-off of course. It honestly would have been insincere to claim that I'd never looked at my wife's family with a lustful and speculative eye.

After all, Sophia was a top notch bitch, a woman who'd opened herself to me and let herself be turned into my perfect piece of fuckmeat. And here were three near doppelgängers who it was hard not to imagine might be subject to the same psychological and hormonal urges that had caused her to let me bareback grudge fuck her inexperienced freshman pussy the very night we met.

Less than an hour after starting to flirt with her I'd taken her unceremoniously up against the wall of the well lit hallway in the frat house where we'd been attending the same party. She wasn't of drinking age and so was supposed to be the designated driver & chaperone for other girls from her dorm. Meanwhile I'd had the better part of a fifth of bourbon which did nothing to interfere with my charm however, nor my desire to meet sexy new freshman friends.

And so I rapidly had her pressed against me on the makeshift dance floor. After the liquor I was too uninhibited to worry about whether she'd have any naïve objections to my sliding my hand up under her skirt and taking a meaty handful of her thong clad ass in each fist and replacing our clumsy dance with my rhythmically grinding her pussy mound against the fat bulge in my jeans. Once her eyes were rolling up in her head and I could smell the wafting perfume of drenched pussy rising up from her increasingly swampy gash, I'd led her off the dance floor.

She looked glazed, dick drunk without having yet taken a single thrust. I pushed her back to the wall, stuck my tongue down her throat and yanked her thong down in practically the same motion. She jiggled her legs to let it fall around her ankles, giving me a clear sign that any resistance in her otherwise sober mind had fallen ways away. I shoved two fingers into her and she bucked in place pinned between my larger frame and the wall behind her. She was oblivious to the people walking past us at intermittent intervals--probably on their way to more private assignations. Myself, I didn't care about anyone else, this curvy little firecracker needed fucking & I intended to rock her world and fuck her snatch til her eyes bugged out of her head and she pled for mercy. She was just lucky I wasn't doing it on the lawn.

I whispered into her ear while licking the side of her face, marking her with the musk of my saliva while my fingers swiveled away in her snug little box. "You felt how big my cock is?" She moaned and nodded her assent frantically, spreading her thighs wider. "Well you've got a tight little pussy girl, I'm gonna loosen you up a little, and then I'm gonna remodel you." She groaned and her abdomen and pelvis spasmed around my digits, she'd cum in under a minute of being finger fucked.

I bit her neck, starting the bruise of a hickey, causing more ratcheting of her hips and more flowing pussy juices to coat my fingers and wrist. I gingerly inserted a third finger and started stretching them apart.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I rocked my hand back and forth. She gasped a reply instantly, "Not any more sir."

She sounded far away. Her hands were balled into spasmodically clenching little fists in my jacket. I'd slid a hand up the back of her and had her bra unclasped. Now I was rolling one of her jugs in my palm and tweaking her nipple. Someone else walked by us but this girl was too far gone to care. Transported to a realm where only her cunt and erogenous zones existed. This was the moment to lower the boom on her. With a little gymnastics I liberated my python from my pants.

I glided it under her gash and was bathed in an impressive gout of lubricating fuck honey. I bent my knees to get clearance to angle the head upwards into the drenched mouth of her fucktunnel. Her inner lips closed around my glans like a kiss and she suddenly looked straight into my eyes, panicked and excited by the girthy intruder I was about to wedge into her. Her voice was a plaintive air hungry whisper: "Fuck me sir, fuck me so hard, please"

I rocked my hips upward and drove half my length into her. She wailed and I started humping her in earnest. Her ankles were almost immediately locked behind my back, and my hands had vice grips on her buttcheeks to help hold her up. Gravity had forced her pelvis to accept my length and her head lolled from side to side, her mouth panting like a marathon runner and her breasts heaving against my pecs

I worked my middle finger between her cheeks and up against her taut little rosebud. Pressing against it and relaxing in time with my hips. Meanwhile I whispered a steady stream of demeaning encouragement into her ears, half-gone on bourbon and talking to her like she was one of my regular sluts instead of some raw freshman I'd harpooned on a whim. "That's it bitch, take that fat cock you little whore, let me stuff your fuck pocket till you burst. Show me you've got talent fuckmeat. Show me your worth a drop of my piss, let alone my spunk"

With the copious flow of her fuck-goo my finger was slick enough to drive the first knuckle through the ring of her sphincter. She shook like she'd been tasered and came so hard she seemed to stop breathing.

I kept pounding her though, fixated on draining my balls into her tight and receptive cock slot.

"Gimme that pussy bitch. Gimme that pussy. This pussy mine now. So you better give it up slut. Don't fight what you can't beat. Give it up bitch. Give me what's mine! Is this pussy mine or not?!"

She was so winded I was surprised she bothered to try and answer. "Oh yes! Oh God yes! It's yours. It's all yours. Aiieeeee."

I forced more of my finger in her rear entry and she squeezed me tighter with her thighs, drenching me with a torrent of girl juice. She said later that this was her first time with anything in her ass and her first time squirting. All I knew at the time was that her tight pussy and lewd surrender were incredibly hot. And so I thrust myself home again and started cumming deep inside her. I could feel the opening of her cervix jammed flat against the head of my prick and it seemed like her deepest recess was gulping down my spend as fast as I poured it into her.

I kissed her deeply, tongue raping her tonsils. I let my cock slide out of her and I kissed her again more gently this time. I realized I still had my finger housed in her asshole. I pulled it free and brought it up to her face. She looked hesitant, but without needing to be told she opened her mouth and gingerly took my digit between her full lips. She sucked it hard while swirling her tongue around it. My other hand squeezed her breast firmly all the while and I stared into her eyes that met mine unblinking and astonished. I could tell this hot little fuck had never imagined that someone could have her like I just had. I felt proud, though still pretty tipsy.

My digit thoroughly cleaned I held it against her lips, effectively silencing her. I reached down between her legs and grabbed her thong. It was insufficient to truly clean myself with but I swiped as much of our slime off myself as I could. Then I balled it up and pressed it into the gape of her vagina. Her thighs closed around my hand holding the sticky wad in place. I leaned in and kissed her ear above where I'd given her the love bite that was already blossoming in a constellation of broken blood vessels.

I whispered "It's hotter if we leave without learning each others names." I gave her a soft peck on her lips and turned to go rinse my dick and find some more bourbon.

That might have been the end of it, the party got shut down a half hour later or so, I went back to a lady friends place and took a shower with her and sprayed my load up her ass before her smaller dicked boyfriend came home, and I went back to my place before midnight.

But around 10am the next day I was awakened by a knock on the door. I answered in my boxers. Staring up at me was the little freshman I'd turned out in the hallway the night before. She had a cup of coffee and a bag for a pastry in her hand.

"Hi, can I come in?"

Later I learned that a week earlier I'd taken two of her dorm mates back to my pad and tag team fucked them. They'd been at the party the night before and watched me claim her little pussy so unapologetically and publicly. When they saw her looking forlorn and dick-desperate the next morning theyd taken pity on her and had explained where I might be tracked down for another hot beef treatment.

Ignorant of all this I looked at her quizzically, her hickey was impressive, and her lips looked bee stung from our fierce make out session while I'd dicked her down only a few hours prior. My cock was stirring in my boxers. She noticed, I could see a blush darkening her already olive features. She gazed up at me through her lashes.

"I brought you some breakfast, and I hoped you'd have some breakfast for me?" Now she inclined her chin at my swelling crotchmeat, in case I'd failed to understand what she was hungry for.

I smiled warmly and pulled her against me. I kissed her deeply. Only after we started did I realize I hadn't bothered to brush and she was probably being treated to a melange of bourbon, along with generous helpings of my friend from the night before's pussy and ass. She didn't pull away, just groaned and ground her crotch against me mindlessly.

I pushed her down to her knees on the welcome mat in the hallway, I figured that if she didn't object to being railed like a hooker in front of her friends at a big party she couldn't object to a throat full of cock in my empty apartment building corridor.

She dug in eagerly, pulling down my boxers and plunging her mouth down around my dick. She wasn't experienced with a big fat throat stretcher like mine, but she really did seem famished for splooge. She had two hands partially wrapped around the base and drooled saliva uncontrollably over her little fists to lube her double handed dick-jerk, while hammering the top five inches or so against the back of her gullet. I decided to see what she'd do if I spunked her without warning and while the first few blasts had her almost choking she rode it out and started guzzling with enthusiasm.

I slid my empty snake out of her facefuckhole and she panted at my feet.

"Come on little bitch, get up and come in to let me have that pussy again"

She looked abashed, "Uhhhh, I'm really sore down there, I don't think I can take your big dick again so soon." Her face fell seeing my look of disappointment, "I'll suck you again, my throats only a little sore and your cum is delicious."

I took on a stern expression, meanwhile remembering how she'd reacted to my aggressive fingering of her bottom the night before. "Bitches come into this apartment to get fucked. You didn't come here just to suck. You came to get fucked. Didn't you?"

She was anxious, almost nodding and shaking her head at the same time, young and afraid of rejection. "But..."

"No buts young lady! Unless..." I eyed her now, made a point of looking down over her shoulder at the rounded globes of her jean clad ass. "We're talking about your butt and my prick, and seeing who can fuck the other better."

This was a delicate moment, I could tell, she was conflicted, excited but afraid of my package which still dangled menacingly down at her, regarding her with the cyclopean indifference that big brutal cocks always have for tight horny young fuckholes. Suddenly I realized I could smell her pussy. My hallway reeked of her soppy arousal. This girl had happily sucked my dick on my Welcome mat, and now had practically creamed herself at the idea of my stuffing my big-brainraper up her little teenaged behind. My mood lightened, she wasn't going to balk. Her dumb hungry cunt wouldn't let her.

"Go down to the drug store. Ask the girl at the counter to help you find the best lube for buttsex. Buy it and get back here in fifteen minutes while I finish the coffee and croissant my new fuckpiece brought me. If you're here in time I'll let you in and I'll make your ass into a pussy for me to use as I see fit. If you're not back" I paused to look deep into her eyes, she was hanging on my every word, "I'll never let you have even an inch of my manhood again. Understand cunt?"

She nodded and flew to her feet and took off down the hall at a sprint and without a backwards glance in order to beat my deadline

I stepped inside and drank my coffee and ate the croissant.

It was 14 minutes later that my doorbell was pressed rapid fire. I met her at the door. She was sweaty from her sprint and had a bottle of water soluble lube clutched tightly in her hands. Anyone who'd seen her between here and the CVS had been treated to the sight of her determinedly carrying a big bottle of lubricant to my door. It was silly of course because I had plenty of lube inside.

But I'd wanted to test her resolve and I knew the counter girl down there pretty well and expected her to tease me later about the childish piece of ass who'd come in desperate to buy something so she could get her shitchute invaded by my big dong.

She smiled at me, letting me see all her teeth. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

I put my hands on her shoulders and looked her full in her pretty face.

"Take your clothes off girl, in my apartment I want you naked, I'm tired of seeing you dressed". Without even bothering to reply she handed me the bottle of lube and started shucking her jeans, tshirt and bra in the hallway. It was a lacy E-cup and her panties were a frilly matching number. Sore pussy or not someone definitely had thought they were gonna have to get naked that day.

I couldn't help kissing her then, taking her tit in my free hand and pulling her into my apartment. She was yanking at my boxers and they dropped around my ankles. I pushed the door closed and she leaned back into me, one paw with a grip on as much of my girth that her hand could manage. She arched her pelvis back at me to present her round behind and began dragging my glans up and down between her cheeks rasping it forcefully across her asshole.

"God I can't believe how big this is! Are you really gonna make me take it back here?" She seemed more enthusiastic than anxious.

"I know how to make it fit girl, and once I do, you won't be the same again." She groaned.

"I believe you. I've never felt like this, I've never cum like I did last night, god I need your penis inside me! It's all I want."

I pushed the bottle of lube against her back marching her forward to the foot of my bed.

"I'm gonna turn you inside out little bitch. You're gonna stumble out of here an ass-slut. I'm gonna make you all mine."

"Oh yessssssssssss" she wiggled her ass cheeks around my fat truncheon.

Soon I had her on all fours on my mattress and was alternating putting my fingers in her mouth for sucking and pushing them in and out of her ass while she gently rubbed her clit. She came the first time with only two fingers plunging in and out of her back forty. Those two went back to her throat and three from the other hand started stretching her. More orgasms piled up. I kept her on hands and knees and had her suck another load of jizz from me while all five of her own lubed up fingers worked their way around in her rectum. She came hard from fisting herself while I shot my second morning load past her tonsils.

Then I plugged her ass with a nice glass plug I kept in my nightstand and laid her flat on her back and had my first taste of her pussy.

She came and came while I licked and nibbled her clit while her butthole flexed around the plug I was playing with back there. She begged me for water and I let her crawl to the sink on all fours with the plug waggling back and forth in her booty like a stubby tail on a pitbull terrier.

Her tits swayed back and forth as she dog-marched to the sink and she gulped down two full glasses before crawling back to me. Her panting tongue making her look even more like every man's dream pet. I grabbed my phone, and she posed smiling on her haunches like a parody of a puppy dog as I snapped a picture of her there on her hands and knees with the end of my plug stuck out of her ass like a flag marking newly discovered territory.

My cock was back to fully erect and now she looked scared again as I drizzled lube over it and indicated for her to hop up and present her ass to me. I removed the plug gently and her butthole gaped. I poured lube into her and she whimpered.

"I'm scaaaarrrrred. I don't know if I can" I figured I'd take the question of can or can't out of her hands by capturing her in a half Nelson and seating my cockhead against her new buttpussy.

"Quiet bitch. Focus on what matters. I gonna give you what you need. And you're gonna like it." I pushed an inch of myself forward and she involuntarily tried to scramble away. But I had her. And she and her new anal-fucksocket weren't escaping that easy. "Show me what you're worth. Show me you know what you're for." Another three inches forced their way inside and she let out a low rumble "Too big, uhhhhhhnnnn, so big" I forced her face into my mattress to stifle her cries and gave another thrust of my shaft into the maw of her conquered anus.

"I told you. You came to get fucked. And now what's happening?"

I let her breathe and answer in ragged gasps "I'm getting fucked sir! Oh god! I'm getting fucked so good sir! In my ass sir! In my fucking ass! You're fucking this little bitch's ass sir! Oh!" Her horny-fuck-babble had me excited and I almost bottomed out in her. Pussy juice splashed the conjunction of my triumphant cock with her now fully plundered behind.

"Oh god my ass is making me cum sir! Oh Jesus! It's so good your dick is so good! I couldn't fight it! You just made me bend over and took what you wanted! Oh god!"

I had started thrusting and now she was incapable of speech. I can't say how long I took her that first time or how many times she came. When I finally let my fuck weasel vomit it's load of sticky babybatter into her freshly gaping anus she was almost catatonic. When I pulled my dick free she gazed at me with a look of such transparent love and devotion that I leaned down and kissed her softly.

"That's a good girl." I guided her to her feet. And pushed her towards the bathroom. The sight of her flexing haunches and the wide open gaping anus between them breathed new life into my tireless fuck organ. She looked back at it with naked fear. Her legs shook like a cornered animal's--unable to fight or flee.

"Are you gonna buttfuck me again already?" She croaked.

"Is your pussy ready yet?" I replied.

She looked at my prick, bit her lip weighing her options, and nodded her assent.

With a beginning like that to my romance with Sophia (who's name I finally inquired about once I had pussy-fucked her in the shower until the hot water ran out and then taken back to my bed so I could spoon my cock into the buttery depths of her freshly lubed ass passage for a second time), I was understandably always a bit curious about the appetites and vulnerabilities of her siblings and her curvy mother.

Shocked or not therefore by the proposal that her younger sister should move into our house for my free sexual use, I could only respond by starting to fuck her aggressively in response to the idea that I should take on the curvy 18 year old, Simone, as my side slut.

"Do you think she wants that?" I asked.

She answered between lusty grunts,

"Oh baby, uhhnnnn, she needs it. Uhhhnnnn!! Mom says she's been acting out. Urrrrghhhh!!!! She thinks that it'll do Simone good to have a strong man to control her and put her in her place. To take her in hand like you did me and show her what she's made for. Oh oh oh Ohhhhh." I came in her then and she was dragged along as well.

DallsBeep
DallsBeep
253 Followers
12