Side Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Rimjobs, strap-ons, & buttplugs oh my!
4.7k words
4.59
27.3k
46

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DallsBeep
DallsBeep
252 Followers

Our house was dark when I got home from my rendezvous in the park with my mother in law, but Sophia's car was parked in the drive. I opened the front door and in the low light from the street lamp I saw my wife's naked pregnant curves as she kneeled before the front door.

She spoke from her knees and I could hear that she'd been crying and was trying not to show it, "I heard you pull in. I wanted to be waiting Daddy. To show you that even when I'm all fat and pregnant and can't fuck you like I should--I'm still your bottom bitch. I'm still completely your property."

I was already reaching down to help her to her feet but she refused to rise.

"Soph', don't be silly, I love you, and you're so beautiful. I love that you're pregnant. Pregnant because of me. It's exciting. I feel like I possess you in a way that I never have before..."

"I know that daddy," she still sounded sad but now with a note of petulance, "but I just got all emotional knowing you were out having your way with my mom. I mean, mostly I was just excited, thinking how you were gonna rock her world and turn her brain inside out like you do to me. But it's a big step and I started to get insecure, you know?"

"Oh baby..." but she cut me off.

"You reek, by the way! I mean, it's hot especially cuz I know whose pussy juice I can smell on you. But oh my god! How many times did you guys fuck?"

"Well I fingered her in the parking lot and then I titty-fucked her right there while she blew me. Then I took her into the woods and you were right that she was hot to buttfuck. And then I reamed her out one more time when we got back to the parking lot. In fact," I smiled, "I didn't have her clean me after that last butt blast so..." I let it hang there but she was on it immediately.

"So you want your wifey to clean her mom's ass juice off your triumphant daddy dick with just her mouth and tongue? Isn't that a little demeaning? Making her debase herself like that? Shouldn't a woman be ashamed if she's drooling to taste her mom's colon off her man's big buttfucking crotch cannon?" By now she had my shorts down and all that followed from her lips for a while was vigorous slurping and sucking. She pulled back to rest her jaw and resumed talking, "god, you didn't even take her pussy did you! She must have been really craving a deep anal dick down." She resumed sucking and I realized I had more to tell her.

"Sophia, she's a buttslut like you are. You see, she confessed that it was her father who took her anal virginity, he had all your aunts that way when they were old enough. But it doesn't sound like he molested them, just let them come of age and seduced them"

She had stopped sucking now and I could hear the anxiety in her voice, "Wait! Does that mean that he's my dad too?!"

"No baby no, she says he only ass fucked his girls, I think that's part of why she was so hungry for me to violate her ass. It's something extra-intimate for her. Plus I think the women in your family are just natural buttsluts from what I've seen. It's like God gave you an extra pussy back there by mistake."

She had paused her oral cleansing of my now very stiff member, "But, did she actually tell you who my dad is?"

I guided her face back to my dick, I knew having her mouth full of dick was soothing and reassuring for her and I also found it arousing to know that from now on she would always associate finally learning the truth of her origins with being in this position of submission and with the humiliating task of her cleansing her owner's womb-wrecker of the taste of her mother's conquered rectum. This was one more moment of embroidery in the tapestry of my complete ownership and dominance over her. She slurped at my now leaky precum and waited.

"You and your sisters are your step father's bastards. Your mom's mom couldn't get pregnant anymore and so when your mom was legal breeding age she let your step grandfather have at her. I think your dad had already gotten her to give up her ass to him and so it seems like she was primed for a paternal figure to take it further and claim her as his fuckslut" she was sucking harder and moaning around my cock, actually fingering herself as I revealed her own family history, "she said he kept her pregnant because he insisted on drinking her breast milk" she was whimpering while she sucked me and I could see her hand wailing at her naked dripping crotch, "and that he used to fuck her and beat her to keep her in line. That she couldn't resist him because of that. Your mom was your step-granddad's bitch starting as soon as she could give legal consent" she came then and had to stop sucking me for a moment to take rasping inhalations of air.

I took the opportunity to close our front door. I then guided her face back to my groin, raising my hard prick to rest on her forehead so she could clean my scrotum's peach sized orbs. She cupped my balls in her pussy sticky fingers and I continued,

"There's more babygirl, she stopped getting pregnant and that's when your grandma threw you guys out. But your mom was so hooked on being his bitch that she kept coming back to him and so he started pimping her. You guys would be at their house getting babysat, and he'd have his step-daughter out there getting railed to keep his wallet fat. It's crazy because you can tell that part of it knows that it's wrong, but part of her still gets off on it" I turned around and pushed her face forward into the crack of my ass and her tongue was soon scraping my taint like a kitten's and then probing my starfish with gusto, "after I fucked her ass the first time she said I could start to pimp her out if I wanted, and that even if I decided to start pimping you and your sisters out she wouldn't fight me. Honestly it seemed like she'd be super into it--not really even the sex with strangers: just the being so totally owned that someone could sell her and you guys as they saw fit."

My wife's ass-licking had become a little more lackluster and from her panting breaths and the sloppy sound of fingers assaulting her sopping wet pussy it was obvious that she was back to masturbating to my narration. It didn't sound like her fingers missed a beat but she managed to choke out the question, "And do you want to pimp us? Sell us?"

I decided to be honest, "Well she's definitely got me thinking about it" Sophia squealed then, sounding like she was cumming twice as hard as before. She then redoubled her licking of my ass and taint, as if she was trying to make them shine enough to see her reflection in them. "I don't think I'd wanna run you as whores in an escort service, that seems too complicated and I wouldn't wanna get you guys into anything illegal," if anything her efforts seemed to flag ever so slightly for a moment, as though with disappointment(?), "but I can already think of ways that 4 beautiful women who know their place can be used for a man's profit," now she was back at it with vigor, swirling her tongue in the ring of my ass and reaching around with the hand that wasn't buried in her snatch to tug at my dong like Quasimodo yanking on a bell rope. "Oh that's good bitch, that's so good. My ass muffled her moans but it felt from her shuddering that she had cum a third time on her knees while servicing me orally.

I turned around and instructed her to jerk my dick off onto the vinyl flooring. She tugged with both hands and I turned on the light above us finally so that she could make a puddle of my thick spend on the floor between us. Once the final drops had fallen ponderously I pushed her face downwards and she started slurping my spunk off the floor. I had told her the first time I'd made her do this that this was incentive to keep the house spotless since she never knew what she'd be expected to eat my nutbutter off of.

Watching her consume the pile of splooge had my cock rising to attention again.

Since she was already kneeling down it was a simple matter to come behind her and hunch over her and start working the head of my cock into her pussy.

"Oh daddy, you know it won't all fit with baby in the way. Buttfuck me papi, I wanna show you that my ass is better than my slutty-mom's."

I slapped one of her upraised ass cheeks with an open hand and continued snaking myself into my wife's swampy cunt. "I want some pussy whore, your job is to like it," I knew she liked it of course, her cunt walls were already flexing around my cockhead and when I jammed my thumb up her ass she interrupted licking our floor to gasp and squirt a bit of pussy-piss against my thighs. I corkscrewed my thumb in her ass causing my glans to spiral around in her pussy in turn. It was so tight and I was so sensitive that in a moment or two I let myself cum again. It was a lower volume but still very satisfying. I let my cock slacken but kept swirling my thumb with vigor. "Such a good little ass-whore. Just like her mother. But so much tighter and nastier."

She turned to face me, "Did daddy do what I asked? Did he take some pictures of my mom with his big cock in her tush?"

I smiled and brought us both up to our feet. I grabbed my shorts from the floor and pushed them against her cunt to sop up any spunk gobbets that would have drained out. We sat on the couch and I fondled her and sucked on her earlobes while she watched the video of me fucking her mom and then giving her a bukkake-level drenching.

"Oh daddy! Did you really cum that hard for her? That's babybatter, not piss? That's amazing!"

"Well she'd sucked me off already, but then she told me all those stories about her dad and stepdad fucking her, and" I paused trying to put it into words, "opening up like that made her seem girlish and more relaxed. I felt close to her and it seemed like she was really into the idea of having me top her and buttfuck her. It was really arousing. I mean I made her get me switch, and carry it in her mouth on all fours like a dog, and then I spanked her before ass-hammering her. That's how her ass got all those stripes on it."

She was watching the video again and was rubbing her pussy at the same time, but slower, more like idling the motor instead of trying to rev the engine. She spoke up and her dreamy horny tone reminded me strongly of how her mom's voice sounded after I'd made her cum a few times.

"Is it fucked up that I feel so happy that she's like me? That her dads made her their property? That she gets off on being a whore? That she let my big-dicked husband go to town on her booty? I know I should be ashamed of her...but it makes me so wet. And weirdly it makes me less embarrassed about how I am with you" she could feel me tense and hurried to clarify, "daddy, you know I love being your property, I can't help it. It's just what's right. But, I also know it's not right for everyone. There's people who would say that it's regressive or misogynistic or something. That I'm fucked up. And, I probably am fucked up a little, by default since I didn't have a normal family structure or whatever. But, honestly, I know my mom loves me. My sisters love me. You love me. So I can't be that fucked up. It's just that I love the way you fuck me and dominate me. Maybe it's gross but I can't get enough of eating your ass. You know it soaks me. Or eating your jizz. It's my favorite thing ever. And that's hormones and shit, not just feelings or psychological scarring. And seeing that my mom has the same tendencies to roll over and let a strong man have his way with her. It's reassuring. But I guess it's fucked up too."

I held her, knowing that sometimes it was best to just share in her feelings rather than try and add my own words to hers.

Then my phone buzzed in her hands with a text from my mother in law.

"Daddy! Is she really that sprung? She's barely home and she's texting you? You got her adickted already!"

"No lil bitch, it's something I told her she had to do. Let's look at it on my iPad.

We stumbled back to our bedroom holding hands and I opened the video on my tablet and this is what Cherie had sent:

My mother in law was naked and bent over on her bed head down and ass up with the fat buttplug she'd used still rampant and proud between her welted ass cheeks. The camera panned over her and so it was obvious it was being held by someone instead of resting on a tripod. Then Simone entered the frame. She was naked too. I had seen her in skimpy outfits before but never completely bare. She was like an olive skinned wood nymph with her little B-cup breasts and her full round bottom swinging behind her. [My cock stiffened and my wife ground herself against it, letting me know that my lust for her younger sister wasn't lost on her.] Initially it seemed like Simone was using her arm to try and cover her nipples but then she clearly gained her courage and actually pivoted to display her full front to the camera. My eyes were drawn to the shaved paper cut of her pussy, whose inner lips seemed to glisten in the cleft of her thighs. ["Oh my god!" Sophia was dumbfounded, "they've got Sylvia filming them! Did you really tell her she had to do this?! This is so twisted. I'm sooooo wet!!!"]. Then Simone actually reached down and swiped a finger up her pussy and brought the shiny digit to her mouth and sucked it rapidly. ["She's so shameless!" My wife crowed even as my cock leaked precum].

Then she kneeled behind her mother and the camera repositioned to capture a closer view of Cherie's stuffed backside. Simone's little hand entered the frame and she began to gently work the plug free. "Uhhhhhmmmmm" her mom was groaning out of frame but the recording captured her vocalizations clearly, "get it out lovey. Do like momma told you."

Then Simone had it free and was holding it up to contemplate its fat torpedo shape along with the spermy-crust and shiny effluvia that clung to it in mucousy strands stretching back to her mom's gaping anus. Cherie hadn't changed her position but she spoke up again with her head against her mattress "Do like I told you girl."

Simone looked directly at the camera and gave a very real appearing smile before opening her mouth wide and sliding the buttplug into her mouth all the way to the base. Then she turned her head to the side to show her neck in profile and you could see her throat and cheeks working like she was gargling the big latex intruder. [In our bedroom my horny pregnant wife was breathing heavy and had shifted to spoon herself against my rock hard erection and was now jerking the head of my prick steadily into her anus where her sphincter was wrapped just beneath the mushroom tip of my crown. With her other hand she was strumming at her clit and her breathing was now turning unsteady and irregular.]

Simone turned back to the camera and then spat the plug out into her hands. It shone shiny and clean. She smiled. And then suddenly her air of sexy poise was shattered as she let out a burp. Her eructation caused her to giggle and the camera bobbed up and down as Sylvia clearly found this hilarious. Cherie refocused her daughter however, "Simone! Don't play around. I thought you were trying to show BD you were a woman and not some vapid teenager?! Get back to work."

Her second daughter seemed suitably chastened and resumed her haughty neutral expression before leaning forward into the crack of her moms ass and starting to lick between my step mom's cheeks like a kitten after milk. The camera moved in closer and actually captured gobs of coagulated man cream being scooped up by Simone's probing tongue. [I was incredibly aroused by her lack of hesitation or trepidation, I understood that she was trying to show off, to make herself seem sophisticated and sexy, but I also knew that she was doing all this for me, to try and impress me and excite me. My cock stiffened further and my wife's jerking of my shaft's shallow penetration of her ass-pussy intensified. "Look at your new little slut Daddy! She's eating momma's ass for you. She's gonna be such a good whore for her pimp-daddy!" She squealed and came as she said this, clearly intoxicated by her sister's and her own depravity. Meanwhile precum was running in rivulets into the clutch of her ass muscles.]

Then Cherie's hand entered the frame and pulled Simone's face deeper into the cleft of her buttcheeks. Sylvia pulled the camera back and it was obvious that Cherie was now vigorously grinding her daughter's face and mouth against her pussy and still gaping ass. Using Simone's face to masturbate both of her fuckholes simultaneously. Cherie was moaning and panting and then started to choke out the words "oh yessss baby, oh yessssss, make mama feel good and she's gonna make you feel good too. Make mama cum Simone-Claire! Be a whore for mama!" Then there was a burst of liquid and Simone had to pull back sputtering with her face drenched by Cherie's squirting cunt. [In our bed I now forced my cock deeper up Sophia's tight asshole, with only my precum serving as lubrication. Her butthole clenched and she flexed forward at her hips-- cumming from the sudden violent and deeper penetration.]

The camera's view has pulled back and now both Cherie and her second oldest daughter were revealed in their naked glory. Simone was still trying to catch her breath but Cherie was sliding something purposefully up around her hips with her back to the camera. Then she turned letting us view her big F cups in profile along with the shelf of her big round ass and, most surprising, the silhouette of an 8-inch strap on dildo hanging forward from her curvy hips. It was pointed at Simone who now gazed at her in something like alarm. [watching at home my wife was recovering from her most recent orgasm and was now transfixed again by the show her mom had choreographed for us. "That's the dildo I got Simone! Did you tell mom to do this?" I shook my head but couldn't stop the steady thrusting of the first five inches of my prick in my wife's tight shitter and nor could I look away from the home movie Cherie had been inspired to make us.]

Cherie advanced on her daughter across her king sized bed. The camera following her almost menacing progress. "Did you get your booty lubed like mama told you?" Simone couldn't seem to tear her wide eyes away from the swiveling prong of the advancing dildo suspended from her mother's crotch. But she nodded spasmodically. "Good baby, you'll be fine then, just turn around and point your butthole up at Mama"

Now Simone responded plaintively "But I thought you were just gonna plug me for BD to see I could take it?"

Cherie's voice dripped with soothing reasonableness even as her lady dick vibrated like a snake about to strike. "Simone-Claire, anyone can get a plug up their ass. Don't you wanna show him that you're ready for much much more?He can already fuck your sister and mommy up their asses whenever and however he likes. You've got to show him that your worth it, that you won't fuss and cry every time he chooses to ride your butt hard and put your pussy up wet. Right?" Simone was slowly nodding, seemly being pacified by her mother's logic. "Now bend over lil bitch, let mama take BDs new whore for a trot."

Simone turned and presented her ass to her mother and the camera, it shone with lube and flexed open and closed once or twice, seemingly in anxious dread.

Sylvia moved to capture her bent over sister in profile as their mother hunched over and mounted her sister's ass for the first time. [Simultaneously I carefully maneuvered my pregnant spouse into a similar position while steadily pushing my unlubricated dickstroyer deeper into her bowels. If she had any objections I was too far gone to notice or care.]

Simone was grimacing and gasping as her mother's hips steadily pressed the big strap on home. But the way her eyes were rolled up in her skull and her eyelids were fluttering suggested that she was deep in the throes of a previously unknown pleasure rather than in the depths of painal. Cherie started gently thrusting her fake dick forward in her daughters backside. As she did so she reached around and presumably started fingering the girls clit--her actions obscured by Simone's trembling thighs and the camera's angle.

DallsBeep
DallsBeep
252 Followers
12