Side Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Mother daughter threesome. Mother daughter twosome.
7.2k words
4.63
20.5k
41

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DallsBeep
DallsBeep
247 Followers

Chapter 8

I left my 18 year old sister in law to clean herself up and then soak her sore muscles after a morning of firsts between us. She had let me spank her while using her nubile thighs to jerk me off. She had then let me stretch her out on a chaise lounge in her yard, pin her down, gag her, and then work the better part of my oversized dong into her tight young vagina. This led me to spending my second load of the morning in the depths of her unprotected adolescent belly. We'd followed this by retiring to the master bathroom (the master bedroom being taken up my my wife Sophia's strap-on guided maiden voyage up her 35 year old mother, Cherie's, delectable rear end). There I had initiated my sister-in-law, Simone, in the pleasures of piss play. I'd swirled her young girl piss in my gullet like a wine harvested from the finest vineyard, before she'd eagerly encouraged me to use her face as a urinal. Finally she had drunk my third load of the morning as a cum-chaser to the bellyful of piss she'd gleefully quaffed.

The sight of her sinuous curves, spanking bruised buttocks, and love bitten B-cups had caused my one-eyed gorgon to rear back to life like Solomon Grundy. But we both knew that all the eagerness and willingness in the world would be insufficient to allow her to take my revivified rectum wrecker in her behind at that moment. I couldn't fault her attempts at preparation of course.

My mother-on-law Cherie had taken Simone anally the night before with the family strap-on (now that my wife had Cherie face down and ass up in the adjoining room with the strap-on merrily plunging in and out of her bottom I didn't think true ownership of the item could be described as anything less than communal). Then she had inserted a wide based butt-plug into her daughter's ass in anticipation of my claiming the young woman as my side-piece. The idea was that the soon to be high school graduate would be my three-hole slam piece, my side-slut, the woman who would let me slake my lustful urges and drain my over abundantly-bountiful balls sufficiently.

I think we all understood that Sophia would continue to see to her spousal duties to me with gusto as much as was possible, but since she was heavily pregnant with our first child my 19 year old wife and her mother had conspired to offer me possession of Simone to use as an adjunctive outlet for my overly active sex-drive while still keeping my attention and seed within the ambit of their little family.

Even I, who found Sophia, her sisters Simone and Sylvia, and their curvaceous young mother to be extremely sexy and desirable as well as ever dearer to my heart, had initial reservations about this plan.

Cherie had been a teenage mother, giving birth to her girls in quick succession and raising them with little family support and with almost no steady formative male influences. For whatever reason, Sophia had turned out one of the most over-sexed young women I'd ever imagined, let alone encountered (case in point--she was on the other side of the master bathroom door going to town on her own mother's browneye!), and with a submissive streak that had conquered my heart and led me to take her as my wife and soon to be mother of my children. Within the last few days she had revealed that she been advertising my prodigious pussy-pounder to her mother and younger siblings (who thankfully were all of legal age despite my mother-in-law's relative youth as she'd taken pregnant and given birth herself initially at only 16) since almost the initial days of our sexual relationship.

This had led to each of the women developing a fixation on me, and on my package, and my dominant approach to lovemaking which I had failed to recognize until my wife had tenderly, if somewhat patronizingly, set me straight. In short order I had enjoyed a knee-trembling oral and anal-assignation in a local park with Cherie. This had turned into a moment of profound revelation as Cherie, in the throes of our intimacy had confessed to me something she had hitherto refused to acknowledge to her girls: that the man who had impregnated her and enjoyed patrimony of the three slim-teen sexpots was none other than her own step-father. With the collusion of Cherie's mother he had been permitted to first impregnate his step-daughter, my mother-in-law, and then pimp her out once she'd decided of her own accord to get her tubes tied.

But, even more shocking to me, though my wife had, wisely, warned me to expect some closely guarded secret of the sort: Cherie had let me know that her initial sexual initiation had been at the hands of her own biological father. But that he had eschewed her vaginal virtues in favor of seducing her through sodomy with his own not insubstantial daughter driller. This had left her with a soft spot for anal that definitely had not skipped a generation. My lovely wife was a confirmed anal slut who's colon's virginity I had plundered only the day after I met her, while Simone had cum repeatedly on video tape while Cherie hammered her hiney-hole with Sylvia the baby of the family filming them in candid closeup.

But she had removed her anal plug in order to use the toilet and had failed to replace it in her nether-aperture. I had given her a spanking in punishment for not having sought permission to liberate her anus from its assigned intruder. The women of the family shared a similar sexual enthusiasm for corporal punishment, and Simone had bent over eagerly and cum repeatedly in response to the thrashing I'd doled out for her buttplug based transgression.

As it turned out, the buttplug in question was conveniently soaking in the bathroom sink. I plucked it from the water and couldn't resist the urge to flick water drops from it at my teen sister-in-law as she turned on the shower. Simone stuck her tongue out at me in mock irritation. I blew her a very sincere, and not very brotherly kiss, before making my way into the master bedroom to reunite myself and my still throbbing cock with my wife and mother-in-law.

Before sequestering myself with young Simone in the bathroom I'd advised my strap-on wielding spouse that I intended to teach her a lesson for making sexual use of her mother without my permission. Yes, this was obviously ridiculous. Because truly I was dumbfounded by my wife's audacity and sex drive. I felt blessed beyond all measure to call her my wife, my slut, my whore. I was well aware that I was completely undeserving of a woman of her wit, creativity, tender-heartedness and beauty. In any universe she deserved me down on my knees offering her a dozen roses and my unquenchable lust and loyalty.

But Sophia had seasonal allergies that were a sight to behold, and I was well aware therefore that she much preferred a well washed girthy buttplug to flowers of any kind. And further I knew that she could imagine much more satisfying things for her spouse to do down on his knees with his proud erection slapping the floor like a beaver's tail. While the choreography of the dance would demand the pretense of punishment, I was really only truly eager to plunge into the maelstrom of sexual delight that I could imagine unfolding between my beloved wife, myself, and my mother-in-law.

But heavy is the head of the cock that wears the crown. I knew that I'd have to give my wife some gesture of discipline if I wanted to play my part in our ongoing theatrical run of our collective playacting of my ownership of a woman who everyday showed me how completely she owned my heart. Nevertheless I couldn't resist getting down on my knees when I'd closed the bathroom door behind me to worship at the true altar of my faith: my wife's rounded thrusting derrière.

While I'd been draining my bladder and then my nuts into Simone's gullet next-door, the ladies had repositioned themselves. Cherie was no longer bent over but was lying on her back with her crotch at the edge of her bed and her legs splayed around her daughter's pregnant belly, giving it stability in order for my wife to stab her strap-on into her mom's guts with steady abandon.

I'd always been struck, sometimes with awkward erections, contemplating how delightfully and desirably similar Cherie and her three curvy daughter's appeared. Naturally my mother-in-law had the most pronounced sexual contours. She was oldest and had a figure sculpted to form fuller buttocks and heavier F-cup tits by her teen-pregnancies. Sophia was the next most-endowed in the breast department and had arrived in college already sporting a bouncing E-cup rack that any tit-trophy hunter would have been proud to hang up in his game room. Pregnancy was causing her breasts to be even more tender and sensitive and it seemed like she might have boobs to rival her mom's when her milk completely came in. While Simone sported B-cups, Sylvia the soon to be 18 year old baby of the family actually looked like she already had a firm and succulent pair of what I suspected were c-cups. My speculation was based on glances stolen when she had repeatedly let her bra-less mammaries wrestle each other under the tight t-shirts that my wife had informed me the girl wore whenever I graced the family home for some reason.

Like most I have no small appreciation for a woman's breast, whatever the size, but, as my repeated anal-invasions of the females of this household clearly shows, I have a particular hard-spot for a woman's ass. The rounded protrusions that swayed back and forth behind Cherie and each of her daughter's were cast by a maker's hand that must have had an equal love and appreciation for the fairer-sex's hindquarters. Truly each was an artifice made to inspire an enthusiast's belief in a higher power.

Cherie's ass was a curvy-study in heaving heavenly perfection and getting to hilt myself in her shit-sheath had been one of the great satisfaction's of my young sexual life. The baby of the family, Sylvia's tush was more of a bubble butt--though based on the rear dimensions of her near relations it was hard to imagine that it wouldn't continue a jiggling progress towards generous gluteal glory. And prior to that day I'm describing I had always thought that Sophia and Simone's athletic-rounded booties were almost indistinguishable from each other.

But now, rejoining my wife and her mom, and having spent the better part of the morning intimately acquainting myself with the spankable heft of Simone's bottom, I saw that pregnancy was working it's magic and making my spouse's seat-cushion more curvaceous and full. It thrust back and forth hypnotically, the muscles under the curves of fat powering steady merciless thrusts into the vulnerable tailpipe of her still even curvier mother. I felt an upwelling of intense pride and awe.

A year or so earlier no one had ever staked their claim in my wife's hindquarters. Now thanks to generous dollops of my eager sperm she was swelling with my child and thus taking on a woman's full voluptuous dimensions. Just as my mammoth key had unlocked the gates of her sexual submission and opened the floodgates of her wholehearted embrace of her anal-addiction, my greedy spermatozoa had slimed her pussy's innermost sanctum and caused her metamorphosis into an even more complete and sensual copy of her extremely fuckable young mother.

How could I not kneel and open my mouth to pray?

Or at the least pounce forward to capture my wife's ass crack in my mouth like a big cat snapping up its favorite prey. She gave a shudder and gasp of pleasure as my mouth closed over her nether hole. Her pelvis was rolled as far forward as her hanging belly would permit, and this was causing her clit to thrum up and back against the firm post of the strap on she'd secured around her hips. Even with my nose jammed hard into her flavorful ass-crack the odor of her pussyjuice and her wanton mother's girl-cum was wonderfully inescapable.

My tongue pressed itself firmly forward against the tender starfish of my wife's well-shaved asshole. I swiped it steadily clockwise and then counterclockwise letting my spit pour forward across the ring of muscle before engaging my tongue tip against the soft declivity at the very center. I extended if forward licking deeply into the tangy recesses of my buttslut's bottom. Her thighs' thrusting helped guide my hungry tongue deeper into her darkest depths. And as my tongue reached its anatomic limit of penetration pinched in the muscular vice of her sphincter muscle, she paused with that full round ass thrust against my inward pressing face and she rolled her hips to spiral her strap-on in the depths of my mother-in-law's ass. This let her anus capitalize fully on my uninhibited rimming and allowed her to fully control the motion with which her salad was being tossed.

From the tremors I could feel transmitted through her wiggling buttcheeks and the moans of transported delight that those buttcheeks' position against my ears muffled, I could sense that my wife was cumming from my ravenous ass eating. I drooled as much saliva as I could along the bridge of my tongue into the inner keep of my spouse's anal chamber. I pulled back and spat unreservedly against her slightly gaping butthole.

I reared back up to my feet while my wife still quivered in the aftershocks of her orgasm with her womb resting on her mom's belly, over the uterus that she and her sister's had once all called home. I used the hand that wasn't holding the buttplug to swing my pecker into line with the dark passage my tongue had just been sampling. My trouser-snake was dependably oozing precum and I gave the club-like crown of my cock some quick swipes across the questing anal mouth of my wife's undefended behind to act as lube for the plunging thrust into the depths of her sigmoid-colon that followed.

I had promised her a punishment for taking advantage of her vulnerable mother's slutty bottom-hole and I threw my weight and strength behind that first thrust, driving Sophia and her strap-on forcefully forward to plunge to the hilt in Cherie's unresisting behind.

My mother-in-law would tell me later that it was as if she felt the impact of that powerful double-dick driven blow all the way in the back of her throat. Luckily an adolescence being willingly & eagerly molested by both the men in her life had left her adept at muffling her howl's of pleasure to conceal them from her other near relations. She had slammed both her hands over her own mouth and so what would doubtlessly of been an ear splitting shriek of pleasure was emitted as no more than a captured animal's bleat of submission.

Sophia was not as adept at gagging herself to cover her lusty-yawp of joy at my sudden anal assault. We did not realize until much later that this outburst had awakened Sylvia who was sleeping peacefully down the hall in her bedroom. At the time each of us was lost in the mind bending tempest of pleasure that seemed to be swirling up from our closely enmeshed genitals. I felt a splash of girl-squirt landing on my feet from above but could not have said whether it was mother or daughter who had let go that blast of juice. As it was I was simultaneously reaching around my wife to stabilize her womb with one hand while bringing the buttplug up to her mouth with the other.

The afternoon prior I had inserted this same plug in her mothers oral orifice to mute her caterwauling while I switched her buttocks as she lay bottom up across my knees in a public park. Now I offered Sophia the same treatment, not realizing that the damage of her outcry had already been done.

Sophia slurped the plug home.

I was pulling my shaft back for another home run hip swing of a cock-thrust. My fat shaft's withdrawal from my wife's clenching anal sheath pulled her hips back towards mine inexorably and the tide flow of movement caused the strap-on to dislodge itself part way from Cherie's innards in turn. My movement reached the zenith of my backwards pendulum swing and I lunged my hips forward vigorously, thereby reversing the domino effect my back thrust had set in motion. My bottom-brutalizer disappeared back up my wife's rectum like it was being sucked in by a powerful vacuum. In turn her own synthetic colon-cannon fired forward like a piston into her mom's pliable asshole.

My hands were wrapped around my mother-in-law's thighs which both stabilized my wife's belly still further so that she could tolerate my more aggressive punishing thrusts and gave me leverage on both of their bodies to control the beserker attack I was making on each of their anuses simultaneously. Wet sounds rose from the sandwich of sex we'd constructed. It sounded like someone aggressively plungering a stopped toilet, up to and including intermittent splashes as each of the women's pussies overflowed with incontinent bursts of girl-squirt.

This cascade of thrusts transmitted from my hips through my wife into her mother went on for what felt like an hour. But sexual time can be very deceiving, and in fact we continued in that configuration for only fifteen more minutes or so. I can say that with confidence because Sylvia, having found it impossible to spy anything through her mom's bedroom door keyhole, had the perspicacity (clever Sylvia!) to sneak outside in her nightshirt in to the dawn-lit backyard and spy on us through her mom's back bedroom window.

After having been instructed to film her mom's anal deflowering of her next oldest sister the night before the young teen felt empowered to film us in our evolving three-person ballet of buttfucking. After all, she had reasoned, she was the one who was being left out, even though she was of legal age and the man whose cock she was hunting was a mere three and a half years older than her. But instead of taking the hint and the initiative by responding to her prancing around nearly nude in front of him all the time, he was holding out on taking advantage of her almost-18 year old goodies and was instead (the jerk) fucking every other dumb bitch in her family.

This despite the fact that she was obviously ripe, ready, and available and doubtlessly had the tightest little snatch in the house and had the second biggest pair of titties of the three sisters. Of course even she was reasonable enough to admit that her ass game wasn't up to any of the other competitors' level. Heck, she'd been impressed by Simone's ability to handle her mom's assfucking her with the strap-on that Sylvia already knew was a bit smaller than I was. And the butt-plug her sister had been forced to rinse off with her mouth fresh from her mom's ass had also looked huge and the volume of creamy man-slime Simone had hoovered up out of her mom's cavernously gaping ass had been a pussy-dampening proof that her mom was accomplished at taking on my big ass-driller in her own right. Now she was being treated to an undeniable live demonstration of her oldest sister's prowess at being manhandled and anally brutalized by my big butt-truncheon. I was hammering Sophia's butthole like it owed me money and it was late on the payments. But Sophia didn't even wince, she just had a drunken look of ecstasy and was drooling big gouts of saliva and mucous around the buttplug that had her mouth gagged tight.

And here Sylvia was left out in the cold with her thong clad ass hanging out and getting goosebumps. So she felt the least she could do was start filming us. This way, she reasoned, she'd get some free pointers on how to handle me trying to ruin her ass when the time came, and she'd have a home movie she could use to rub her cunt to over and over again. And this is what the little industrious minx did.

I was unaware of all her ruminations at the time, of course. Her voyeuristic participation was not discovered until month's later in fact, when her mom had entered her room to talk to her when Sylvia wasn't responding to Cherie's knocking.

She found her youngest daughter pleasuring herself with her fingers to the video which she was listening to through Cherie's missing noise cancelling headphones. They were alone together in the house. By then Sylvia had turned 18 and having passed another birthday still-un-fucked, she was even more determinedly plotting how she was going to get me to stop lavishing all my cock custard on her snotty older sisters and finally wake up to the fact that the snuggest, slickest, sweetest pussy in the whole menagerie was waiting for me to fuck it. This was revealed in a tearful tantrum-slash-confession elicited by her mom reading her the riot act about having filmed the family's first threesome without permission and then not telling anyone.

DallsBeep
DallsBeep
247 Followers