Sidley Preparatory School Ch. 01

Story Info
A most unusual school.
6.9k words
4.66
29.6k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SIDLEY PREPARATORY SCHOOL

Chapter 1

by Musings of Pan

For many years now I have made a business of my fascination with things beautiful and old by acquiring items at estate sales and then selling them to knowledgeable collectors. To me it is a satisfying and lucrative way of life. So it was not unusual when, among other items and pieces of furniture I bought a hansom leather briefcase at a sale in upstate New York.

It was several days later as I was examining my new items that I came to the briefcase. The case was the type that was once carried by lawyers and affluent businessmen. The leather was embossed with the gold letters "JKP". When I opened the case, instead of finding it empty as I expected, I discovered what seems to be a report in the form of a letter. I think you may find it interesting and so have copied it here:

To Mr. P----:

We at the Rockford Investigation Agency are pleased to be working with you on such a sensitive matter. We understand that due to your political and social standing in the community that it is of utmost importance to be sure that the school you choose for your children be of the highest quality and beyond reproach in every way. Therefore we have undertaken a thorough investigation of the Sidley Preparatory School which you are considering. This is the initial report of our investigation. Further reports will be sent as the investigation progresses.

From the school brochure we found that Sidley Preparatory School is an exclusive coeducational institution for students over 18 years of age who have graduated high school and want additional preparation for university. It's two year program has a very high academic rating. This was confirmed by the state department of education. The brochure went on to state that over 99% of its graduates are admitted to top level universities, most at third year level. In addition it appears that Sidley Preparatory School goes beyond traditional academics to prepare students for happy and productive lives. As stated in the school brochure:

    Athletics - a wide variety of sports for girls and boys

    Social skills - includes practice

    Sexual skills - includes practice

    Self confidence with own mind and body - includes nudity

Of course the claims in an advertising brochure cannot be taken at face value so we began a more in depth study to obtain first hand information. We arranged for a son, Michael, and daughter, Susan, of members of our staff to enroll at Sidley and keep detailed diaries of their experiences. At the time of this preliminary report, we have received the first sections of the diaries which are compiled into this report.

SUSAN's DIARY

My acceptance letter said that I was required to arrive at 1:00PM so shortly before that time my parents and I were driving through impressive wrought iron gates toward a large colonial style brick building. We were met by a boy in a blue and white Sidley shirt who looked like an older student. He said to leave my luggage by the car and directed us inside and to a room on the left.

When we got in we were met by a pleasant woman who introduced herself as a counselor, Mrs. Wainwright. She discussed the academic program and answered our questions. She said there will be a 2:00PM meeting for new female students so it is time for the parents to say goodbye. She explained that it is not possible for my parents to see the specific living arrangements because they have yet to be assigned but she would show them some of the student rooms if they wanted.

I walked with my parents out the front door and noticed my luggage had been taken in. We hugged and said goodbye. Mother was worried that I would be homesick but I told her this will be just like summer camp. I promised to call if I had problems and to write.

At 2:00PM I entered room 100 and found 20 chairs arranged in a circle. Soon all the new girls had entered and taken seats among much chatter and giggling. A tall elegant woman entered, smiled and said, "Welcome to Sidley. I am Ms. Carter, Dean of women here and I look forward to getting to know each of you. "During your time here you will be expected to excel academically and to participate in all school activities. You will find that Sidley is much different from most post secondary schools. We believe that in addition to being academically prepared, students must also be comfortable with their own bodies and their own sexuality.

"Our campus is clothing optional in most areas, with the exception of the pool and athletic areas which are clothing free, and the front reception area which is the only area where clothing is required. Sex between students is not required but it is also not discouraged. However all sex must be protected by both the girl (pill, IUD, etc.) and the boy (condom). Those girls not on the pill be sure to see the school nurse this afternoon.

"Anyone can say no to any sexual or other advance and whatever was happening must stop. Any interaction between students must be by mutual consent. When you have your period, wear a tampon. If you have not used a tampon or do not have any, see the school nurse after this meeting. "You will see and be seen by naked boys. Enjoy and satisfy your curiosity. Ask the boys questions and answer their questions. If a boy gets an erection that is a complement to you. He likes what he is seeing. Don't worry about it. There will be a meeting in room 102 at 4:00PM for all new students."

I knew that Sidley was different but this is when I began to realize how different. All of us girls gathered around talking about this. Some seemed excited and some apprehensive. To tell the truth, I was not sure how I felt.

MICHAEL's DIARY

Michael's arrival so similar to Susan's that we will not repeat it here. We will begin with Michael's new boys meeting with the Dean of Men, Mr. Harris.

We new boys were seated in a circle, Mr. Harris rose and introduced himself. He went on to say, "You will find Sidley different from other post secondary schools in that nudity is normal here, clothing is optional. This is to develop the habit of being comfortable with your body in all situations. You will see nude girls. It is alright to look and even ask questions if there is something you wish to know. However you must have the girl's permission to touch her. No grabbing at girls in clothes or nude.

"Don't worry if you get an erection. This is normal and nothing to hide. Sex with other students is allowed but only in private and by mutual consent. Be very sure the other person wants your touching or sex. Touching or sex without permission will result in immediate expulsion from Sidley. You must use a condom for sex. You will find a supply of them in your room and we will go over how to use them later.

"If a girl has a string hanging from her vagina do not make any comment. She is menstruating which is normal for girls but they find it embarrassing. Don't have sex with a girl during the five days or so while she has her string though other touching is OK."

Just before 4:00 PM I entered room 102 and found a larger circle of chairs. Boys and girls were coming in, some sitting down and some standing with lots of anxious chatter. Mr. Harris and Ms. Carter walked in and asked for quiet. They instructed everyone to take a seat so they are arranged boy, girl, etc. There were 20 new boys and 20 new girls. Mr. Harris started the meeting saying, "This is your introduction to the culture at Sidley. We will go around the room. When it is your turn stand up, remove all your clothes, tell us your name and where you are a from, then sit down on the towel you found on your chair. I will start."

With that Mr. Harris, who is a good looking man in his early 30s walked into the circle. He removed his shoes and socks then unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. Then his undershirt revealing a smooth, well muscled chest. He unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers and slid them off. Last he pulled off his boxers to reveal a large but flaccid penis. There were nervous gasps from some of the girls. He said, "I am Mr. Harris, Dean of Men and originally from New Jersey."

As Mr. Harris carried his clothes out of the circle of chairs, Ms. Carter walked into the circle, looked around and smiled. She kicked off her shoes grasped her top and pulled it over her head. She smiled again as she reached behind her to unclasp her bra. The bra slid off revealing beautifully shaped breasts to the rapt attention of all the boys and most of the girls. She unzipped and unbuttoned her skirt, let it slide to the floor and stepped out of it. Her blue thong panties were almost see through. She grasped her panties at each side of the waist and pulled them off showing her vulva was shaved bare. There was a gasp from the students. She said, "I am Ms. Carter, Dean of Women and I come from Boston."

She then looked at a rather large boy to her left and said, "I believe it is your turn."

If you can imagine a deer in the headlight look, you know how he looked. He had obviously enjoyed Ms. Carter's strip because of the bulge in the drone of his pants. Realizing he had no choice, he reached down and pulled his green polo shirt over his head. His torso was well structured with six pack abs. As he hesitated Ms. Carter said, "Continue." He slowly unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. Then, realizing he could not remove his trousers with his shoes on, he bent to remove them. By the time his pants were off his erection was gone so there was no bulge in his white briefs. With an embarrassed look he pulled off his briefs, straightened up and addressed the group, "I am Jim Powell and am here from Wilmington." He sat looking pleased with himself that he could do this.

The girl next to Jim was a small blond with long hair and a shy smile. She muttered, "Here goes.", and stood kicking off her shoes. She unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off her arms revealing a white well filled bra. She slipped each arm out of its bra strap then pulled the bra down and turned it around to unhook it. Her breasts, while not being large, looked quite ample on her small frame. They stood out with no sag even without the bra. She then unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and with much wiggling managed to slide them down her legs. Her yellow panties were brief but not quite thongs. She hocked a thumb in the waist elastic on each side and slid them down bending over which gave Jim a nice view. She straightened up, turned all the way around showing a shaved vulva with a small landing strip above, and stated, "My name is Marcie Jordan. My home is Albany."

This continued around the room with some students bolder than others. I had never seen a naked girl my own age so I was very interested in the variety of bodies. When my turn came I knew there was no avoiding this and that many of the other boys had erections which had not caused comment. Still it was very strange taking my clothes off in a room full of other kids, half of whom are girls. OK, I was terrified! Anyway, I got through it and soon was sitting naked on my towel.

SUSAN'S DIARY

WOW! I had never seen a penis before and here I was in a room that was increasingly full of them! It was also interesting comparing the girls figures. I had seen very few of my friends naked and then only for a short time while changing. I was getting quite an education already. Some of the girls had full pubic hair, some trimmed short, but most were shaved clean or with a small landing strip. Boobs were everywhere from barely there to very large. Penises were small and large. Some looked quite different, which I found out later was due to being circumcised or not.

My turn was coming up and I was squirming. Could I really do this? When the boy before me sat down I gulped and stood. I unbuttoned the nice white top that I though would be perfect for my first day of a new school. OK, now it was get serious time, I reached back and unhooked my bra. My boobs are full and nicely rounded though not overly large and by now my nipples were hard. I smiled nervously, hoping they would compare well with the other girls. I undid the back zipper of my skirt and stepped out of it when it slid down to the floor. There I was in my semitransparent white panties. I stepped out of my shoes and then slid my panties down slowly bending at the waist, knowing I was giving the boys behind me quite a show. I was glad I shaved my pussy last night. I said my name and hometown then finally sat on my towel, crossing my legs.

Once everyone was naked Mr. Harris and Ms. Carter entered the circle with a bag. Mr. Harris said, "By now I believe you all know much more about the clothing optional culture here at Sidley, and the variety of bodies of both your own and the opposite sex, and are beginning to get more comfortable with your own body. "Now will all the girls look at the boy on your left and all the boys look at the girl on your right. Say hello to your new roommate. Ms. Carter and I will distribute the room keys."

There was total silence and then a gasp from everyone. We knew Sidley was liberal about nudity and sex but we were not expecting this! This was more mixer than anyone was prepared for. The boy on my right looked very good with a muscular build and a nice face. I was pleased with that but also scared. When each student had a room key with the same room number on each boy girl pair, Ms. Carter made the following announcement, "Carry your clothes to your rooms. You are to remain nude until tomorrow morning when you may stay nude or wear clothes in the clothing optional areas. All students sleep nude. Your class schedules will be in your rooms. Do not get too attached to your roommate as roommates will change each term to give you more experience. The nurse is waiting for those who need to see her. Welcome to Sidley. Dinner will be at 6:30 in the dining hall. Are there any questions?"

A girl with short brown hair raised her hand and asked, "Must we have sex?" Mr. Harris answered,"No, sex is never required and only allowed when both partners want it. If you or anyone says no, that is the end of whatever is happening. You are not under any obligation to have sex. If this becomes a problem, please see your counselor."

My roommate was named Danny. We both gathered up our clothes and went to find room 412. I was not prepared for what we found when we entered our home for this term. There were two closets, two desks, two chairs, two book shelves, but one double bed! Danny seemed to be a nice guy but I just met him! He looked speechless as well. He said, "Well this is different."

"It certainly is." I said. "Which desk and closet do you want?"

We spent the next hour or so busily arranging out things, studying our class schedules, and trying not to be awkward. Both of us were way out of our comfort zones. We chatted about anything we could think of.

MICHAEL's DIARY

My new roommate smiled and told me her name was Samatha but to call her Sam. We picked up our clothes and headed for room 423. It was a surprise when I saw only one bed. I thought what if she won't have sex, how will I get any sleep laying next to a naked girl I can't touch? What If she wants more sex than I can handle, how will I live it down? She probably expects me to make the first move, but what should I do? My brain was spinning! I did not know what to do.

After we got our stuff unpacked I decided to go pee before dinner. I left Sam and went down the hall. I found a door with a sign that had both male and female symbols. No other doors that looked like bathrooms. A guy in front of me went in so I followed. There was a row of stalls on the right wall and a counter of sinks with a long mirror on the left wall. No urinals. Two girls were at the sinks, the guy I followed went into a stall. My first experience with a unisex bathroom so I went into a stall and peed.

When I came out I heard water splashing at the far end of the room and got curious. Walking down there I found a small tiled room with wood benches and clothes hooks on the walls. Through the far door I could see a large open tiled shower room with many shower heads along the walls. Two boys and one girl were taking showers. When I got back to our room I explained the bathroom layout to Sam. Her comment was, "This place gets weirder and weirder."

We started to leave for dinner when Sam said, "Don't forget your towel to sit on." I had gotten comfortable being naked and forgot about it. Sam agreed that it was surprising how quickly we were getting used to being without clothes.

We got in the cafeteria line and noticed all the new students naked. The upper class kids were a mixture of naked, clothes, topless, and some in underwear. It seemed that optional was really optional. The food was good. I got the roast beef and Sam got a large salad. We took our trays over and sat with a table of new students. Everyone agreed that it seemed strange to be eating naked in public but the general opinion seemed to be that it was cool. After dinner we watched TV for awhile in the common room and then back to our room.

Now I did not know what to do. I did know that I would get no sleep at all naked in bed with a good looking naked girl and afraid to touch her. But I did not know if she was ready for anything sexual. So far we had been very casual with each other. At this point we both seemed to be doing things to look busy and kill time. Finally I decided a direct approach was best and said, "Sam, we need to talk. I don't know how you feel about this situation, but I think you are very sexy and I very much want to touch you all over and more.

She looked at me, smiled, and said, "That sounds good to me. Just let me run to the bathroom and then let's see where your plan takes us." I stretched out on the bed with a huge erection. When she came back, Sam climbed on top of me without saying a thing. I rolled so we were side by side and grasped her breast. I said, "Remember, you can say stop at any time."

She reached down, took hold of my cock and told me, "That goes for you too. I may wear you out."

I played with her nipples while she stroked my cock. Then my hand went down to her very wet pussy. She moaned and arched her back as my finger slid up her slit looking for her clit. Both of us were breathing heavy when she put her hand on mine and said, "Wait. Where are those rubbers?" We found the package of condoms in a drawer. She wanted to put one on me so after some fumbling about, we got the foil open and she rolled one down my cock. "Now," she said, "I want you inside me."

I rolled on top of her, between her spread legs and wondered how I would find the right hole. It was surprisingly easy. I pushed down her wet and slippery slit and my cock seemed to find her entrance on its own. I slid in easily at first, then met some resistance. When I pushed through it was easy going all the way in. She looked up, smiled and said, "Now I am a woman!" 

It felt warm and soft and wonderful and the thought of being in her vagina was driving me crazy. I started pushing in and out slowly but soon my body took over and increased the pace. I could feel Sam rising to meet me as I went in. Before I knew it I felt Sam's vagina contracting in spasms. That pushed me over the edge and I came harder than ever before. When I got my breath and could think straight I told her, "That was amazing!"

She replied, " Yes, and we have the whole school term."

SUSAN's DIARY

There was time for me to get a shower before dinner so I grabbed my bag of shower stuff and headed down the hall. By this time it did not seem strange to go out in the hall naked because most of the other kids were naked. I spotted some girls with the telltale string hanging between there legs and wondered how they were going to make it through the night.

I was looking for the girls bathroom but instead found one with both male and female symbols. This is interesting. I went in and found the usual bathroom layout with both boys and girls in the room. I hung my towel on a hook and went into a large shower room with no partitions or curtains. No privacy at all. There were three other girls and two guys showering. Each going about there business as if this was the most normal thing in the world. So I went ahead and took my shower. No one bothered me or stared at me.

12