Sigma Epsilon Chi Ch. 04

Story Info
Nick gets TWO points for this assignment!
7.6k words
3.7
4.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my early days with Sigma Eps, I was often amused by the various means Karen used to get messages to me. The messages themselves were innocuous - "I need to see you", "See me after class", things like that - but passing them on seemed to require a series of subterfuges worthy of a James Bond film. Still, they usually involved a pretty girl or two, so who was I to complain?

In general, a pretty girl would start up a conversation - usually after class. I might get a hug or kiss out of the deal, but when I collected my books, I'd find a note stuck between the pages. Or maybe I'd find a note in my jacket pocket. On one memorable occasion, I wound up in a five-minute clinch after class and I found the note in my underwear. Ah, those were the days....

This time was less dramatic. The note was in my history book, just a request to see Karen after class. I had nothing urgent on my plate, so I headed out right then.

Karen met me at the door with a smile, a hug and a kiss, pretty much in that order. She waved me to a chair and handed me a picture. It showed a pretty girl with rich brown hair, full lips curved upward in a cheerful smile and a lush figure, dressed in tight jeans and t-shirt. "Remember her?"

"Her name's Ann, isn't it?" She nodded. "I think she was a year behind me, dated a guy named Neil." I grinned crookedly. "She wore painted-on jeans, shorts, tight t-shirts, halters... she was very decorative."

Karen smiled. "She's with us now and Neil is in the running to join the auxiliaries. She has an unusual request and I thought I'd give you first crack at it, since you still need three more approvals. Incidentally, this assignment is good for two points."

"Okay, that's weird. Care to explain?"

"Well, it's an unusual request, like I said. Ann wants you to join her and Neil over the weekend."

"That's not that unusual; I mean, I've never done a threesome with another guy, but it was bound to come up sooner or later."

Karen smiled. "You're halfway there. Would it help if I tell you that Neil thinks he might be bisexual? Ann wants him to take those last few steps and find out for sure."

I found my breath. "What made you think of me?"

"Several things. When we discussed this possibility, back when we first recruited you, you didn't freak out. You didn't give us a definite yes, but you didn't slam the door on the idea either. You know Ann and Neil, so there's the benefit of familiarity if not yet friendship. Also I want you to be a permanent part of the auxiliaries and this will get you very close to that goal."

I took a deep breath. "If I agree to this - and I'm not saying I will - what do I have to do?"

"Ann and Neil will pick you up after classes Friday and take you to their apartment - they live off-campus, but it's close enough to walk. I went there yesterday and checked it out. They only have the one bed, but it's a queen-size. Still" - she grinned wickedly - "it'll be pretty intimate with three people in it. They also have a couch if you'd prefer that. Other than that" - she shrugged - "you have sex with them. BOTH of them. Sunday night they'll take you back to your place, unless" - that grin again - "you want to spend another night and go home in the morning."

"Okay... But specifically, what am I expected to do?"

"Specifically... Neil will suck your cock until you cum. Then you play around till you get hard again, and then you fuck Neil's ass till you cum again. You also satisfy Ann, alone or with Neil." She grinned. "Gonna be a busy weekend... You can also suck Neil off or let him fuck you, but that's strictly voluntary." She tilted her head to one side, considering. "If I were you, I wouldn't disregard any possibilities. I'm not saying you have to do it - that's your choice. But you can go into this dreading it, or you can decide to enjoy it, come what may. Let's face it, having sex with Neil won't make you bi - unless you already are and just haven't figured it out yet. Truthfully, most of our sisters aren't really bi. They don't crave pussy, but they're horny - and they figure an orgasm is an orgasm.

If you do go through with this...? when Neil is sucking you off... I bet if you close your eyes and just feel - I bet you won't be able to tell the difference."

I was quiet for what seemed a very long time, then - "I want to think about this. When do you want an answer?"

"This is Monday... Let's say you give me your answer by noon Wednesday. If you decide it's not for you, I'll have a couple of days to find someone else." She turned suddenly serious eyes on me. "And if you do decide not to take this assignment, I want you to ask yourself what your reasons are." She grinned suddenly. "I know, it sounds like I'm pushing. I'm not, not really - I just want an actual decision, not a knee-jerk reaction."

"That's fair. I'll let you know what I decide by Wednesday, earlier if I can."

I slept alone that night, though it's not strictly accurate to call it sleeping. Mostly I examined my attitude toward homosexuality from every angle I could think of. Easy enough to claim tolerance when you think you'll never have to make the decision - but now I was being asked to decide, and I had to be able to live with my answer.

By that morning I was pretty sure what my answer would be, and by noon I was certain of it. I called Karen before last-minute jitters could change my mind. I told her to have Ann and Neil pick me up any time after four Friday afternoon.

"You don't have to answer this, but I am curious... what made you say yes?"

"Well, it seems to me now that I didn't join Sigma Eps just so I could have lots of sex. Sure, I wanted to get laid regularly, but I also wanted to try different things." I grinned. "This is definitely different. I guess it's like going to a restaurant and ordering something you've never eaten before. You might like it or you might hate it, but at least you'll know. Besides" - I grinned again - "a steady diet of McDonald's burgers might get awfully old after awhile."

"Okay, I'll call Ann and tell her the good news. Let me know how it works out...."

Something went wrong with time the next three days. Sometimes it seemed to fly by with feverish haste; at other times it moved with the speed of an arthritic zombie in a tar pit.

By Thursday night I could stand it no longer. I called Karen and somehow managed to wheedle Ann's number out of her; then I called Ann. She seemed surprised to hear from me, but we talked for a few minutes and I could feel some of the tension ease. I asked to speak to Neil and we talked for a bit, just shooting the breeze... Eventually I brought the subject round to the upcoming weekend. It was rocky going at first, but finally we got down to the subject that was obsessing us both.

It turned out that Neil was as nervous as I was. We stumbled around the subject for awhile and then Ann took the phone. "Hang on, Nick, I'm going to calm him down." She passed the phone back to Neil and then I heard a sigh. "She's sucking me off, Nick."

"As it happens, that's one of the subjects I wanted to talk about."

"Blowjobs?"

"Yes, and anal sex."

The ice didn't just break then; it disintegrated. Suddenly we were just two guys hanging out, talking about sex. I heard Neil cum and then Ann came back on the line. She spoke just one word.

"Tomorrow."

Ann and Neil picked me up just after four Friday afternoon, took me to their apartment. It was a typical student apartment, sparsely furnished with little personal touches added by successive tenants. I was looking around when Ann kicked off her sandals and toppled bonelessly into an easy chair.

"Time's wasting," she said with a grin. "Take off your clothes." Suiting the action to the word, she tugged at the neck of her halter, stripping it away, letting it drop. Cutoff jean shorts followed, then bikini panties. She had an all-over tan, unmarred by tan lines. "What are you waiting for?," she demanded, hands fisted on her hips. "Strip!"

I turned to Neil with a grin. "I think she means it, Neil." His shirt was half unbuttoned, revealing a muscular, nearly hairless chest. I worked my tee over my head in time to see Neil toss his shirt in the general direction of the couch; mine followed. I stepped closer, drew Neil into my arms. His skin was hot against mine. "Let me," I said, my throat dust-dry. He gave a curt nod, then shivered visibly as I glided gentle hands over his chest, down to the waistband of his jeans. I felt his hands on my back, then squeezing my ass. I unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped them, pushed them to his knees. I heard a strangled "Oh yeah..." and a whimper from behind me, but I didn't turn.

I nudged my fingers beneath Neil's waistband and then I felt his cock, long and thick and hard. I curled my fingers around it, stroking lightly but firmly. "Oh God..." he moaned. "Don't stop..."

I did, though - just long enough to shove his boxers to mid-thigh. I recaptured his cock then, my other hand gently cupping and caressing his balls. I turned us in a slow arc, never stopping what I was doing. When I could see Ann without craning my neck, I stopped; from this angle we all had a good view of the action. Ann had two fingers deep in her pussy; the other hand was cupping a breast, squeezing it, pinching and tugging at the nipple.

I'd spent a couple of hours Thursday night in the Sigma Eps library - which was mostly erotica. I'd read stories of gay sex, looked at pictures of naked men and I felt confident that I could get through this weekend without freaking out... I smiled at Neil and said, "This is your party... whatever you want, I'll do my best."

He brought his hands around, unsnapped and unzipped my jeans, pushed them to my ankles together with my briefs. There followed a minute or so of awkward hopping around while we finished undressing. I let my eyes play over his body. He'd gotten taller and leaner since high school, his face somehow calmer without going expressionless. His eyes were dark brown; his hair, too, so dark it was almost black. He caught my eye and very deliberately ran his gaze over my body, lingering at my erect cock. He stepped forward then, drew me into his arms and kissed me. I stiffened at first, then relaxed, my cock bumping softly against his, content to follow where he led. Tongues came into play and after a moment he pulled me closer, took my cock in his hand - together with his own - and began slowly stroking them up and down. I stiffened even more under his touch and then he kissed me again. It was slow and lingering and passionate and the fact that it was a man and not a woman pleasuring me never gave me a moment of concern.

We were breathing hard by the time the kiss broke. Neil looked full into my eyes for what seemed a long time, one hand lightly stroking my cock and balls. Then he said, "I'm going to suck you now. Let me know when you're close to cumming - I want to be sure to swallow it all."

He took a cushion from the couch and knelt on it, and then he opened his mouth and took me in....

I moaned softly as Neil sucked and licked and stroked. It was just as Karen had said - I couldn't tell the difference. His mouth was hot and wet and very very talented. He licked and sucked, nibbled and kissed and drove me absolutely fucking insane. It was hard to believe that he'd never done this before.

On the other side of the room, Ann was spread wide, legs and tits and ass and pussy all on display, three fingers buried deep in her pussy, thrusting vigorously. It was clear that watching Neil suck me off was making her crazy and she moaned and wailed and worked her pussy like she was alone in the room, completely uninhibited.

I bucked suddenly as Neil drew my cock into his throat and swallowed, again and again and again. My knees buckled and I groaned and came, shooting deep into Neil's mouth and throat over and over again. Neil never stopped, never even slowed down. He continued to suck till I could barely stand and I had to lean against the wall.

When I remembered how to breathe, I stuck out a hand and hauled him to his feet. I drew him into my arms and kissed him thoroughly, tongues and all.

"I don't know whether you're bi or not, Neil, but you're one hell of a cocksucker - and when I catch my breath, I'm going to return the favor."

That made it official. I couldn't back down now.

I'd barely slept at all Thursday night. One part of it was the gay erotica I'd read and the pictures I'd looked at. The greater part of it was wondering if I could go through with it. I was required to let Neil suck my cock; I was required to fuck his ass; and I was required to pleasure Ann. But beyond the requirements... could I suck Neil off? could I take him up my ass? I'd always tried to deliver more than bare-bones requirements, to give my lovers something extra. Could I do it this time?

Ann came with a wail; I'd actually forgotten about her.

After a moment, she hurried over. "Well? How was he?"

I smiled. Here at least the answer was easy. "He was amazing, as good as any blow job I've ever had."

She grinned. "I've had him practicing with one of my toys for a week. I'm glad it worked." She turned to Neil. "What about you? How did it feel, sucking a real cock?"

"Oh my God..." Neil's voice was almost reverent. "I feel like I've found a part of myself that I didn't even know was missing." He turned to look at me. "I know you weren't crazy about this assignment - but thank you for being willing to take a chance."

I laughed. "What chance? This experience didn't make me bi - or gay. That would have to have been a part of me already... so it would have been me discovering that part of myself, not creating it."

They let that sink in for a minute, then Ann asked, "So are you bi then? It sure looked like you were enjoying yourself."

I nodded. "I did - but I don't think I'm bi. I take pleasure where I find it, but I don't have this sudden desire to find other guys to have sex with." I grinned. "On the other hand... if you feel the need for a third sometime, feel free to call me."

Ann snaked an arm around me, turned my face to hers. "We definitely will..." and then she kissed me, one hand gliding down my chest, down to my crotch. She cupped my balls, raked them lightly with her nails, cradled and stroked my shaft while her tongue explored my mouth. My cock stirred, but didn't - quite - come back. Neil stepped into me from behind, wrapping his arms around us, his cock hot and hard against my back. We enjoyed the three-way embrace for several minutes, naked skin to naked skin. Then I took Neil's hand and led him back to where he'd sucked me off. I let my eyes move over the hard planes of his body; then I went to my knees on the couch cushion. I took his cock in my hand and just looked at it for a minute; it was the first time I'd seen a cock up close and personal - other than my own. I could feel it pulsing in my hand. I looked up with a wry smile. "I haven't been practicing with a dildo, but I hope it'll be good for you anyway." Then I brought it to my mouth....

I stroked the tip of my tongue against the base of his shaft, just above his balls. I kept it there for a couple of heartbeats, just flicking it lightly back and forth. I drew my tongue up the underside of the thick shaft and Neil sighed happily as his cock throbbed in my grasp. The head was just below my lips; I let my tongue circle it, getting used to the texture and the taste. I opened my mouth, let the head slip through my lips, into the heat and wetness of my mouth.

I let myself taste him for a minute; then I sucked lightly, swirling my tongue around his hardness - and I took another inch. I began to bob my head, keeping my strokes smooth and slow, taking a little more of Neil's cock with each thrust. I almost gagged when he hit the back of my throat, but I'd been deep-throating Karen's strap-on for months now and I relaxed my throat and took him in, held him in my throat and swallowed...

Neil's hands were fisted tight at his sides and he shivered as I licked and sucked. I eased him smoothly out of my mouth, licked and sucked his balls till they glistened. I gave his cock a tongue bath, too, from base to tip. I caught his eye then - "Fuck my mouth however you like and don't stop till you cum." I opened my mouth and he slid his swollen cock in, his fingers in my hair as I cupped his ass. I sucked and licked and opened my throat to take all of him.

Neil fucked my mouth at a moderate pace; I don't know if he was trying to go easy on me or if he went slow so as to savor the feel of my mouth on his cock. (I hope it was the latter.) I teased his balls with one hand as I swallowed his cock, raked it lightly with my teeth. He shivered and moaned and his tempo increased. He fucked harder and faster and I had to swallow him down more often. His rhythm shifted, becoming more erratic, his fingers clenched painfully in my hair. He shuddered suddenly, gave a low moaning wail and came, his hot juices filling my mouth, overflowing down my throat.

I took the time to taste his cum; I wanted all of this experience - and I kept sucking, my hands clamped tight around his ass, keeping his cock in my mouth. He came and came, his juices fountaining from his cock into my mouth. He finally stopped cumming, but I kept his cock in my mouth until he pulled away.

This time it was Neil who helped me to my feet. "Well?," I said, grinning. "How was it?"

For answer, he pulled me tight and kissed me thoroughly. I hadn't swallowed his cum, waiting for this moment, and now I shared his juices with him. He was shocked at first, I think, but then he kissed me again. My heart was racing when he released me.

Ann sauntered over again. "Well, now you've both sucked cock. How do you feel?"

Without warning, I kissed her deeply, giving her the rest of the cum I hadn't swallowed. She didn't even blink, just kept sharing Neil's cum with me till there was no more to share.

And then Neil answered her, without hesitation. "I feel great."

"Nick?"

I shrugged. "To tell the truth, I feel a little strange. I don't think it's sunk in yet - but on the other hand, it doesn't feel bad or wrong. I guess... you know, I was brought up thinking homosexuality was wrong and I just accepted that without question. It wasn't until I started college that I began to question just why it was wrong and after I thought it over I decided there was nothing wrong about it. I don't like spinach; I never have. Does that make me wrong? Some guys are sexually attracted to other guys instead of women. It's not something they choose, it's something they are, like the color of their eyes.

I just sucked your cock and swallowed your cum - and it didn't bother me. At all. Truth be told, I liked sucking you off -- and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last time this weekend that I do it. And when you came in my mouth -- God, it was such a rush, knowing I caused that to happen." I grinned ruefully. "I think maybe it bothers me because it doesn't bother me. Does that make any kind of sense?"

Neil was the first to speak. "Nick, you said you decided that there was nothing wrong with being gay. You said it wasn't something you choose, it's something you are. If that's true, why would it bother you if you did happen to be bisexual? Not to say that you are..."

"If I'm bi, then that's what I am - you know, like Popeye." I did an awful Popeye imitation. "I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam." I shrugged. "But at this point, I can't say I'm feeling a pressing need to suck another cock. Anyway, bi or not, you can call me if you want a third - and unless this weekend turns out very differently than I expect, I'll be telling Karen to add me to her list of guys she can call on for this kind of assignment."

"Okay, enough Philosophy 101," Ann said. "I'm hungry. I think we should get something to eat, then we can come back here and play some more."