Sigma Lambda Tau: Sink or Swim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and her partner were not nearly as impressed as the crowd. Jessica's slow-then-fast rhythm and sudden withdrawal had thrown off the groove they'd been building, leaving both unsatisfied. The guy still held onto her, unsure what would happen now that his opposite was out of commission. Emily, meanwhile, glared at Jessica.

"You cum from two minutes where he couldn't find your clit," Emily said. "You are just every frat boy's dream, huh?"

"Careful," Jessica gasped. "I hear bitchiness turns you off."

"It does," Emily agreed. "Unfortunately I'm still shackled to it."

Jessica gave Emily a supremely insincere smile as she caught her breath. She glanced around the circle, assessing expressions and cocks alike. Her smile broadened as she looked at the frustrated guy sitting behind Emily.

"How about I take over where you left off?" Jessica asked.

Emily glanced behind her, long enough to see what Jessica meant but not long enough to see how the guy felt about it.

"Or you could slow down," Emily sneered.

"Fuck that," Jessica said. She moved to her right, spinning around the pole and dragging Emily along with her.

Roman, seeing where Emily was headed, reached a hand over to Jessica's previous conquest. "Tag me in."

Jessica obligingly waited for her last paramour to stumble away and for Roman to take his place before she moved down. She settled herself onto her new partner's lap, glancing back at him with a smug grin.

"Let's see if we can do anything for you," she purred.

The guy looked conflicted - he knew it was kinda Jessica's fault that he hadn't gotten very far with Emily, but her pussy was enveloping his cock so he was inclined to be forgiving.

Roman didn't seem conflicted so much as worshipful. He moaned as Emily lowered herself onto him and held onto her hips like a life preserver. She guided his cock inside, sighing as she felt him fill her.

Jessica smirked at Emily as she set the pace. It was faster than Emily preferred, of course, but the past few minutes had left Emily eager for more attention. Besides that, Roman reached one hand around her hips, his fingers threading their way through Emily's bush to stroke her clit. As Jessica watched, Emily's frown melted into an open-mouthed moan.

"Are you learning something?" Jessica asked, her own smirk fading a bit as her new partner sank into her.

"Shut the fuck up," Emily gasped. She meant it as a plea, because she wanted to keep her attention focused on Roman, but Jessica narrowed her eyes as if it was a deep insult.

Please don't fuck this up, Chaya pleaded silently. They were so close to enjoying themselves together if they could just let it happen. Chaya glanced over at Brittany, whose expression was studiously neutral, and tried not to imagine her frowning.

For a long moment, no one spoke. There were rustles from the crowd, and an occasional gasp, but nobody else sought the spotlight. Jessica and Emily rose and fell together, with Jessica's abs flexing as she moved and Emily's tits bouncing along with the rhythm. Even the guys beneath them seemed too overcome with the spectacle and the sensation to do more than pant softly.

Chaya was pretty sure that it was their faces that held everyone's attention most of all, though. In spite of all of their fighting, it was beautiful to watch them pursue the same goal in their own ways. Jessica bit her lip and frowned as she moved, fierce in her pursuit of her second climax. Emily looked up, her eyes focused on nothing at all, the pleasure finally catching up with her. If they could keep it up, let the pleasure drown their grudge, Chaya could see what sisters they'd be.

Roman broke the silence first, with a fervent moan as Emily sank down onto him. "Fuck, you feel good," he gasped.

"I'd feel better," Jessica panted, "but any port in a storm, right?"

"Do you need to be bitchy to get off?" Emily asked. "It would explain a lot."

Jessica smiled fiendishly. She was still setting a swift pace, but by now Emily was excited enough that it wasn't holding her back. They could rise and fall together, pursuing the same goal with synchronized motions like two rowers racing a boat towards the finish line. They didn't have a coxswain to coordinate their motions, but they seemed to be making do with cocks.

"Oh, fuck yes," Jessica moaned. She looked across at Emily, letting down just a bit of her guard to reveal her helpless pleasure.

"You had better not interrupt me again," Emily gasped.

"Fuck," Jessica gasped, unable to respond. She looked back, giving her partner an incoherent smile as she sank down onto his hard cock. He groaned, more at her pleasure than at his own, and watched as she fell apart once again.

Jessica didn't let the rhythm falter, even as her eyes rolled back and her body shook. Emily watched as she grabbed her guy's hip and pulled him close, wanting his hardness as deep as she could manage as her body let go around him. Her moan was a bit theatrical, but Chaya could tell that it was real all the same.

Emily growled, even as she gasped at Jessica's frantic pace. "If you stop moving I'll fucking kill you."

Jessica fought to catch her breath and gave Emily a pointed smile. It was difficult to read through the haze of her climax, but Chaya wouldn't have trusted it.

"You're right, I'm being mean," Jessica said. She held the swift pace, watching as Emily panted at the intensity of it. "You're so close, aren't you?"

Emily didn't answer; her eyes were closed and her expression was tight as she followed. Jessica watched her expression, tracking her motions and giving her the push she desperately needed. For a moment, as Emily's panting crescendoed from moans to wails to an explosion.

Chaya felt that climaxes were like sexual partners - each one was unique and beautiful like a work of holy art, but you should still have a lot of them to get the full gallery experience. Emily's climax certainly gave weight to her theory. Everything around her - Jessica, Jessica's smug grin, the crowd of onlookers watching her get utterly railed - they were all forgotten as her pleasure overwhelmed her.

Emily wailed without an ounce of pretense, and grabbed Roman's hip hard enough that it had to hurt as the climax crashed over her. Her legs shook, and she arched her back as she pushed herself against Roman, and nobody dared to speak as she cried out. It was the kind of unabashed pleasure that Sigma Lambda Tau was founded to celebrate. For a long moment, as Chaya watched Emily's toes curl and Jessica grin as she kept Emily's rhythm, she thought that perhaps the two girls finally understood.

"Fuck!" Emily gasped once she was finally able to speak again.

"Oh, yes," Roman gasped. He was still in awe of her and her pleasure, but Chaya could see that his own orgasm wasn't that far off.

"I bet you've got another one in you," Jessica said. Her smiles had never been entirely friendly, but now there was something predatory in the sharp edge of her lips. "I bet you can go off like a string of firecrackers."

"Can't," Emily gasped. "Can't take another one."

"Oh, I think you could, slut," Jessica grinned. She glanced back at her guy, noting that he was nowhere near as excited as Roman. Her pace hadn't faltered, and her movements were driving Emily's hips down against Roman's, stirring him higher.

Roman looked conflicted. He still held Emily's hips, although he'd stopped stroking her clit as her climax had faded. His desire was etched into the rise of his eyebrows, the sweat on his forehead, even the way he pressed his head close to her. He was so close, and his body was demanding that he go the last mile. And yet, the gentlemanly streak that had seen him provoke her climax wouldn't let him take the advantage he'd opened up.

"I'm getting close," he gasped.

"So is Emily, though," Jessica said, her pace never wavering. "You want to make her cum again, don't you?"

Chaya wanted to hope. If they did pull off something impressive, like making each other cum repeatedly, she was allowed to immediately let them in. But something in Jessica's tone was rubbing Chaya the wrong way, no matter how it was rubbing Emily, so Chaya slowly circled around to Jessica's side, ready to intervene.

"Fuck," Emily gasped. "There isn't time."

"Sure there is," Jessica said. She looked down, watching Roman's lovely cock plunge into Emily's pussy as his left hand held her hips tight against his. She could see his hesitation and his desire, the way his fingers hovered over Emily's bush, and she knew everything hung by a thread.

"Give her another one," Jessica told Roman.

It wasn't a huge motion on his part, to send her back over the edge. He slid his fingers down to reach her clit and held her hip tightly. It was a small motion, like pushing the button on a detonator, but it was enough to trigger the explosion. Emily wailed as her second climax hit, her legs shaking as she tried to keep up with Jessica's pace and Roman's motions. She looked up at the ceiling as though she could see through it to heaven, her expression caught in the exquisite agony of unbounded pleasure. Jessica's orgasm had looked like fun but Emily's looked transcendent.

"Oh fuck," Roman said, breaking through his awe at her pleasure. "I'm gonna cum!"

Jessica laughed. She drove herself down, pushing Emily hard against Roman's cock and holding her there. Emily gasped, her eyes going wide as she pushed through her climactic haze to realize the predicament Jessica held her in.

"Let me up!" Emily squealed. "What are you doing?"

"Winning," Jessica hissed.

Chaya stepped forward. There was a hidden release latch on top of the binding, which she could trigger. She swallowed her feelings of failure and reached for it, and she'd almost touched it when Jessica gave her a sharp shove, sending her stumbling off her feet.

From the ground, through the pain of a bruised elbow and a wounded ego, Chaya watched it all go wrong. Roman had tried to lift Emily up, but Jessica was holding her in place, her muscles straining to keep Emily from rising. He struggled for one desperate moment, his feet scrabbling for purchase on the wood floor, before his pleasure overwhelmed him. He stopped trying to push Emily's hip away and held her close instead as he roared in pleasure, and Chaya knew he was flooding Emily's pussy with his seed. With Jessica pushing her down and Roman thrusting into her from below, Emily could do nothing but wail as Roman's cock swelled inside her, filling her womb with his virile seed. Jessica laughed in Emily's face, the combination of her own pleasure and her enemy's anguish sending her flying high. Roman was too overcome to have any expression but bliss. Emily looked back at him only to watch his expressions of ecstasy as he pumped her full.

The crowd didn't have a clear answer of how to react. There were gasps of shock, and a few boos in Jessica's direction, and a bit of laughter here and there. A short brunette moaned as she watched Roman fill Emily up, barely able to resist touching herself.

"There you go, bitch," Jessica said as Emily looked down, watching the last pulses of Roman's cock inside her. "I knew you'd get what was coming to you."

Brittany held a hand out to Chaya. She was in public-figure mode, her expression unruffled, but Chaya could imagine her disappointment.

"Untie Emily," Brittany said. "I'll talk to the crowd."

Chaya stepped into the circle. She didn't want to meet anyone's eyes - Jessica, still exulting over the victory she thought she'd won; Emily, struggling with her situation and also with the bindings; or Roman, whose post-orgasmic clarity was now allowing him a bit of guilt. Instead, Chaya reached for the release on Emily's side.

"Alright, that's it, everyone," Brittany said. "Thanks for attending. If you're still feeling porny I think a pledge in the ballroom is about to play 'pin the donkey in the tail,' so you can still catch that."

Chaya slid the strap free. Emily somewhat awkwardly struggled to withdraw her arm, and Chaya ruefully noted that even now she was having trouble with pulling out. She finally drew her arm free and ran from the room, not sparing a glance for Chaya or anyone else.

Jessica somewhat aggressively caught Chaya's gaze as the crowd wandered out of the room. She'd stood, since the trial was over and she apparently didn't fancy the risk. The guy behind her was looking up disgustedly, and Chaya couldn't tell if he was disgusted by Jessica's shady tactics or just by the coitus interruptus.

"That'll teach her not to be such a bitch, won't it?" Jessica said.

"This wasn't a lesson," Brittany said. "It was a test."

"Whatever," she sighed. "Just get me out of this thing." Jessica glanced at the binding, trying to figure out if she could release it herself.

"Before we do that, we have one more ceremony we need to do," Brittany said. "Chaya, do you want to tell her what it is?"

Jessica narrowed her eyes at Chaya, waiting for the answer. Chaya met her gaze, and took a deep breath as if composing an answer. Jessica never suspected anything until Brittany held a crimson rag across her mouth. She gave a muffled squeal and tried desperately to push Brittany away with her one free hand, but Brittany's surprisingly strong arm stayed in place. As Chaya watched, Jessica's eyes grew unfocused and her struggles grew weaker and weaker until she slumped back against Brittany.

Chaya didn't know what to say. The evening had gone worse than almost all of her reasonable fears, and words seemed useless against this kind of embarrassment. She'd made herself look bad, sure, but between the punch and Jessica's manipulation she'd made the whole sorority look bad.

"I have to check on the other pledges, but I'll send a couple of other girls in," Brittany said. "Think you can get Jessica down to the bondage room quietly?"

"Sure," Chaya managed, not meeting Brittany's eyes. "I can do that."

--

Chaya sighed as she surveyed her work. Jessica lay atop a cushioned A-frame, her ankles and wrists bound in fuzzy handcuffs. Her legs were parted, not far enough to be uncomfortable but far enough to give anyone easy access. She wore nothing but a blindfold, and with the rag removed from her mouth she was starting to stir.

"I'm sorry," Chaya said.

Brittany smiled. "You did fine."

"I was supposed to help them succeed at the challenges," Chaya said. "They publicly failed and punched me."

"No, you were supposed to test them, and you did. The failure isn't yours." She turned to face Chaya and put her hands on her shoulders.

"Listen," Brittany said. "You just gave them the rope. They didn't have to hang themselves with it. They could have done bondage."

Chaya gave Brittany a weak smile in return. "I mean, Jessica's doing bondage anyway."

"Yeah," Brittany agreed. "But she would have had more fun with the metaphorical bondage."

Brittany walked around, watching as Jessica stirred and tried to sit up. The bindings were all comfortable but firm, and none of them yielded as Jessica tried to move her arms and legs.

"Where the fuck am I?" Jessica demanded.

"Somewhere quiet," Brittany said.

Jessica huffed. She shook her head, trying to dislodge the blindfold. "Let me go."

"We will," Brittany said. "But first you've got some 'splainin to do. You got one of my pledges creampied, which is quite an accomplishment for someone without a cock. And you punched one of my sisters."

Chaya watched as Jessica considered her predicament. She could see the lean muscles in Jessica's back and legs working as she sought an opening. She gritted her teeth, and Chaya knew she wasn't going to bargain like she should, even before she spoke.

"I know how Sigma Lambda Tau works," Jessica said. "You have to be able to control yourself to get in. And Emily couldn't."

"And you can?" Brittany asked.

"Yeah," Jessica declared.

Brittany grinned at Chaya, who couldn't help but grin back.

"I'll make you a deal, then," Brittany said. "I'm going to bring in the guys from tonight's challenge - the ones you haven't already gotten off, at least. If none of them can make you cum, you can get in. But any guy who gets you off can cum wherever he wants."

"Wait," Jessica said.

"You hit a Sigma," Brittany said, walking to the door. "This is me being generous."

Chaya watched Jessica squirm as Brittany spoke to the men outside. She panted as she tested the bindings again, her bosom moving entrancingly against the cushion, and Chaya shook her head. The only way out was through, and she wasn't preparing herself for it.

"Alright," Brittany said, stepping back into the room. "These two were disappointed that they didn't get more time with you."

"Two?" Jessica asked, with just a bit of trepidation in her voice.

The two guys followed Brittany in. Without the masks, Chaya could get a better look at them. The first was the quiet Black guy who Jessica hadn't quite finished off. His cock was still visibly wet from Jessica, and he was clearly eager to finish what he'd begun. He stayed silent, though, and Chaya mentally dubbed him Stoic even though her philosophy professor would not appreciate it. The second guy had beautifully curly hair which Chaya did not have time to run her hands through. He bit his lip as he looked at Jessica and gasped softly. Stoic elbowed him, and they exchanged grins before they stepped closer.

Jessica turned her head as she heard their footsteps. "Two at a time is cheap of you," she said.

"Two at a time is helping you," Brittany said. "If a guy's got his cock in your mouth, he can't creampie you." She nodded, satisfied with her own logic. "Besides, it's four if you count the toys."

Chaya handed each of the guys an item taken from the bondage room's generous supply. Stoic received a narrow butt plug, its business end wet with lube and its flared end decorated in sparkling Sigma red and pink. Curly got a gag, sized to hold Jessica's mouth wide open with a plastic ring.

Jessica tried to keep her breathing slow as the guys approached her, their warmth and soft footsteps keying her in. Stoic went first, pressing the plug against Jessica's ass. She gasped, tensing up, and Brittany chuckled.

"You'll need to loosen up, sweet cheeks," Brittany said.

Jessica hissed, but she bit back whatever she might have said. Stoic waited a moment, then pressed the plug inside, watching as Jessica's body opened to admit it.

"Fuck," Jessica gasped. To Chaya's ear, she sounded angry, but there was a note of unexpected arousal that she couldn't quite hide.

Curly took Jessica's gasp as his moment. Before she closed her mouth, he pressed the ring between her lips, holding them open. She made another sound of protest, but she couldn't articulate it, and after a moment her saliva began to drip down the edge of the ring. Curly reached behind her, fastening the gag just below her high ponytail.

"There we go," Brittany said. "That's a good start."

The guys took this as a sign to keep going. Stoic moved his hands down and found Jessica's pussy still wet from her challenge, while Curly twined his fingers into her hair. Chaya could see the way they both stiffened, at her wetness and at the warmth of her breath, before they pressed their cocks to whichever lips were closest.

Jessica made a brief sound of surprise, which was quickly muffled as Curly pressed the head of his cock into her mouth. He moaned softly as he guided his shaft inside and her warmth surrounded him. He gripped her hair, but he wasn't pulling on it so much as holding on so that he didn't lose himself too quickly.

Stoic pressed inside slowly but persistently until his entire shaft was buried in Jessica's welcoming pussy. He held her hips more for guidance than for her pleasure and drew back, his rhythm slow and determined. He watched her open for him, and just as before he kept his silence.